The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I half-heartedly apologized kissing the freshly nipped piece of skin/ lace. I kneeled down as I worked my way down her legs kissing and licking my way down both thighs and when I got to the back of her knees I tapped her left leg indicating that I wanted her to step out of her dress. She understood and when she raised her foot I removed her shoe. I repeated the sequence with her right leg. I helped to move her to the edge of the bed and with a slight push she was on her back with her knees bent on the edge of the bed.

I grab her feet and began to kiss each one and slowly moved my way over the top of each foot across each arch to her ankles and then start back up the front of her body. I take my time enjoying the journey kiss by kiss, dragging my lips over her body. When I get to her knees and start working my way up her thighs she starts to spread them ever so slightly widening the gap the further up I go. My nostrils start to flare as I pick up her scent, picturing in my mind the ever increasing wetness of her cunt under the crotch of those French cut panties. I kiss around that delicious smelling pussy deliberate in my tease, working (and yes, it was work, forcing myself to avoid munching on the source of that smell) around those French cut panties, kissing and nibbling on her stomach and ribs. Slowly kissing and nibbling on her breasts, those magnificent breasts. Perfectly sized to fit her body, probably a B cup. 'Not one complaint here!' Breasts look smaller to me when a woman is laying on her back. I purposely worked her breast ensuring that every inch was shown love and yet avoiding the nipples to increase the tease.

I had my left knee between her thighs as I worked my way up her body. I could feel her ever so slightly humping my thigh, her pussy wanting some attention. I kissed along her collar bone her shoulders and down her arms to her fingers and palms and then back up to her neck and ears. I kissed along her jawline and our lips met once again, this time there was no doubt about the heat of the passion we shared. Like Santana said "It's a hot one, like seven inches from the midday sun...".

I broke the kiss and then started kissing her chin and down her neck and made my way down to her left breast and this time, I did not ignore the nipple. I gave the nipple a little peck of a kiss and then a wide tongue lick ensuring the entire nipple was covered. I then blew on it and that nipple tightened up perky, perky, perky. Diamond hard, hell, you could cut glass with that thing. It looked delicious so I covered it with my mouth and slowly narrow tongued it until it relaxed a little and then as I removed my mouth I dragged my teeth across it and blew on it again. Leaving it for the time being, I worked my way over to her right breast repeating the process. While I was ministering to the right with my mouth, I was manually stimulating the left with slight pinching and tugging. I was definitely hitting some of Ashley's erogenous zones, as her moans were becoming more and more frequent and the volume was ever increasing.

After paying homage to the goddess of the breasts, I repeated my journey south across the foothills of the ribs and across the plains of the stomach to the edge of the panty covered forest (or whatever remained of the forest). I inhaled deeply savoring her scent. God, I love the smell of a woman in heat. I hooked my index fingers in the sides of the French cut panties and Ashley raised her hips to assist in the removal. As I slid the panties down past her hips, below her fine ass and down her lovely thighs I came upon the vision. She had a beautiful well-trimmed bush (more like a lawn). She was perfectly smooth except for that beautiful Bermuda triangle. That covered her mons. I ever so gently remove those panties and immediately returned to kissing my way north to her glorious pussy. After the removal of the last of her clothing, she spread her thighs and gave me access to the promised land. Using both hands, I gently pushed her clit hood aside to expose her pearl. I kissed it ever so gently, then licked it and then licked from the clit to the taint and back savoring the taste of her nectar. After repeating the motions a few more times, I probed her folds licking her inner lips and following them down until the entrance of her love tunnel was exposed for my exploration. I thoroughly probed the opening of her pussy and lapped at it like a kitten with a saucer of milk. Ashley's fingers found my hair and she was hanging on like a bronco rider. She was bucking and grinding her pussy into my face and I was kissing and lapping and licking for all I was worth. She was having almost continuous orgasms. After a few minutes her legs started to seriously tremble and the muscles in her stomach started to spasm. Her torso writhed several times and then went stiff and KABOOM, old faithful erupted in my face and mouth. It surprised the shit out of me, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The taste and smell excited me even more (if that was even possible).

I had seen squirting on Pornhub, but had never caused or witnessed it first-hand. Wow, she went comatose and laid there still. I got up and went to the bathroom to wet a rag and wipe my face and neck. I put the rag on the nightstand and laid down next to Ashley gently stroking her face and neck giving her soft kissed on her forehead and cheek. After a few seconds, her eyes fluttered open and when she realized where she was and what happened she gave me the biggest smile I had ever seen. She also pulled me down and gave me another passionate tonsil inspection. When she broke the kiss, she said, "Damn JJ, that was the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced! You should warn a girl!"

I smiled and said, "You are welcome. I take it your experience was satisfactory and I met your expectations..."

She sighed and said, "Give me a second, then it's my turn to return the favor." I kissed her a few more times lightly about her face and forehead. She had a goofy - I'm in nirvana smile on her face and I let her enjoy the headspace, wherever she was.

Soon she rolled over on me and proclaimed, "Your turn! Get up, let me undress you and return the favor." I crawled out from under her and off the bed.

Ashley is on her knees at the foot of my bed, with my blue steel hard on stuffed in the back of her throat trying her best to deep throat the seven solid inches of my manhood. I love the way she gives oral sex. She is very talented. She knows her way around a dick and is not afraid to share her skills with her lover. Her mascara is running down her face and drool is running down her chin, down my shaft and balls and dripping on the floor. I love the feel of her tongue teasing my dick as it goes in and out of her mouth. I love the feel of the head of my dick tapping the back of her throat. Her pace is such that her gag reflex and the rhythm of her stroke is only increasing my pleasure. I struggle to keep from entwining my fingers in her hair and just totally face fucking her, but I resist. This is our first time and I don't want to ruin the experience for her. I feel the tell-tale signals of an eruption starting to build. "God baby, that feels soooooo gooooood!" I hiss, "I'm about to explode!" She grunts and double down on her efforts. It only takes 4 or 5 more strokes and I saw stars and flashing lights. I pictured a champagne cork shooting out of a bottle as my ejaculate left my dick. After 4 or 5 ropes of cum were shot she released my dick from her mouth. She got off her knees, stood and gave me a sweet passion filled kiss which I gladly returned. We laid back down on the bed and cuddled for a few minutes until I recovered enough to perform again.

I got up and lifted her up enough to slide her sweet ass down to the edge just far enough so that her pussy is barely on the bed. I then get a couple of pillows and put under that sweet ass to raise her up and give me a better angle to the dangle. She looked well lubricated, but I leaned down and licked that gorgeous vulva a couple of more times watching her squirm as I did (just to make sure). I then put an ankle on each shoulder and lined up my blue steel hard on with her pussy. I rubbed the head of my dick in her pussy lips pressing slightly until I felt the entrance. I slowly eased my way in enjoying the sensation of her warm moist pussy enveloping my rock hard dick. "Daaaammmn, I'll never get over how good that feels!" I groaned.

Ashley groaned and breathed loudly, "YYYEEEEEESSSSSS! Oh God, JJ You feeeel soooo gooood!" (Now if that ain't enough to make a man's head swell, then nothing will). After plunging to max depth I just held myself in position, reveling in the pleasure of being nuts deep in such a beautiful woman. Damn that felt good. She was reaching to my ass, her nails digging in just enough to let me know to stay put. (good dog, Ubu!) With a silent communication of releasing the pressure of her nails in my ass, I slowly, deliberately and using short strokes began to move my dick in and out of her quivering cunt. I don't know who enjoyed the initial penetration more me or her and "frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn", but it did feel like heaven from where I'm at. I slowly increased the speed and depth until I achieved a good fucking speed that I felt I could maintain for a while. Once I set the cruise control, I pushed her knees back towards her shoulders and when the head on my dick started to make contact with her "G spot" she let out "Yess, Yess" on every stroke. It wasn't long before her legs wrapped around my waist and she was thrusting her hips into me with each stroke, assisting with her pleasure and mine. She shouted, "II'mmmm ccoommmmiiiiinnnngg!" and then really started thrashing. I begin to pump her pussy like a Wildman, sweat is rolling off my face, chin and back. Ashley is sweating like she's running a marathon. I am on the edge of an orgasm and then WHAM! my legs are quivering and it feels like a covey of quail is flying out of my butthole. I am shooting spurts of cum into the depths of Ashley's vagina, I am seeing stars and flashing lights again. Wow sensory overload. Last thing I hear is the angels singing. I collapse. I am kneeling on the floor with my head on Ashley's stomach. God I pray I didn't hurt her when I collapsed. Saweeeet mother of Jesus. That was an orgasm for the ages.

Next thing I know, Ashley is tapping me on the shoulder asking, "JJ are you alright?"

I contemplated on an appropriate answer. I let out a sigh and said, "Baby, That was the most amazing orgasm I have ever experienced. Mind blowing. Simply mind blowing. Give me a minute and let's take a shower."

"Sounds good lover" she sighed. When our breathing and pulse rates dropped back to the somewhat normal range, I got off of Ashley and extended my hands to help her up. I held her hands to support her, and damn glad I did. Her legs were like rubber and she almost fell trying to stand up. I caught her and we had a good laugh over that. As she bent over to pick up her dress and shoes, I playfully swatted her ass, she jumped and scurried to the bathroom. As she was on the toilet, I started the hot water. When she finished she hopped in and made final adjustments to the water's temperature. I peed and joined her in the shower. She turned to face me and we kissed a deep passionate kiss that we had a hard time ending. She had a little shower sponge and I squirted some of bath gel on it and started wo gently wash her from the chin down to her toes. I washed her slowly and thoroughly front and back paying particular attention to any erogenous zone ensuring they were squeaky clean. I think she absolutely enjoy the attention as she gave several low moans and her smile lit up my world. She then returned the favor washing my body front and back head to toe. Finally, we took turns rinsing our bodies and shut off the water. Drying each other meticulously enjoying and each other's touch and smell. We went back to the bed and removed the duvet leaving a sheet and light blanket on the bed. Smiling at each other, we remained naked and got under the covers. Soon we sorted ourselves into a spooning position, her head resting on my bicep with my arms around her one hand on her hip and the other containing her right breast. Being thoroughly sated sexually, I kissed her neck and whispered, "Sweet dreams lover."

She wiggled her head and ass and whispered back, "Thanked you, that was really nice. See you in my dreams." Both of us quickly drifted into a well-deserved sleep.

About 9:00 it became evident that the blackout curtains of the hotel room were not 100% effective. Groaning as the strip of light perfectly struck me in the face and across my right eye. I carefully tried to untangle myself from my beautiful bedmate. Unsuccessful, she moaned and complained about being disturbed. I kissed her kips ever so gently hoping my morning breath didn't repulse her. It stopped her groaning and helped to start the day with a very nice gorgeous smile. What a way to start the day! We decided to dress and go get some breakfast. I didn't want the continental breakfast from the lobby, I was hungry and wanted someplace that served biscuits and gravy along with some potatoes. We decided the Egg Harbor Café was just what the doctor ordered, and it was close by. When we got there, it was busy, but not crowded. We were quickly seated, she ordered the Berry-ola oatmeal, I ordered the down home biscuits and gravy with an extra egg - over easy. We enjoyed each other's company and our conversation was relaxed and flowed easy. It seemed natural on how we picked up on each other's thinking. It was almost scary considering how little time we had actually spent together. Again I didn't want to over analyze or over think this....whatever this was. I was going to enjoy this and be thankful for being allowed to spend time with such a beautiful (inside and out) and intelligent woman. We explored the idea of the cabin up on lake lanier. I told her that it sounded like a really good time.

She continued to explain about the property, "The cabin has about 2400 square feet. It has five bedrooms and six baths. Each bedroom has its own on-suite and then there is a common bath. The boat is a skeeter with a 300 hp Evinrude. It was set up for fishing, but it had enough get up to it for some tubing or skiing, if needed." The more she talked about it, the more it sounded like a great way to spend a couple of days to me. It was 1100 by the time we had finished breakfast. Man, that hit the spot. We left the restaurant and went back to the hotel.

She smiled as the door to room 725 closed and said, "How about a quickie?"

I replied, "There isn't such a thing as a quickie with you. How about I eat your pussy for a couple of orgasm and then after we get done this afternoon, I give your body the attention it deserves." She pouted, dropped the sundress, ran and jumped on the bed with her legs spread wide. I quickly joined her and kissed her passionately working my way expeditiously down to her panty line. She raised her ass giving me an easy path for panty removal. She was wet with anticipation and I greedily accommodated her needs. Her aroma was intoxicating and I kissed her thighs working my way to source of her desire. God, her pussy was beautiful, her inner lips exposed just enough to invite further exploration. I licked her from her asshole to her clit hood and back. I tickled her star with my tongue and she wiggled her ass with pleasure as I continued my assault. I licked her outer lips and her inner lips nibbling on each every so lightly. I worked my way north putting my mouth over her clit hood and sucking and tonguing her clit eliciting moans from its owner. I continued to work on the love button until she was writhing in ecstasy. She grabbed me by the hair on my head and began to grind my face into her pussy. I was licking and sucking for all I was worth. I could feel tremors building in her thighs. She let go of my hair, her breathing sounded like a locomotive engine, her knuckles turning white gripping handfuls of the sheets.

I slowly work back down to the vagina opening licking and sucking the essence straight from the source. As her body started to shudder, she began to urge me on, "OOOh God, OOH God, Good God, JJ, yes baby, yes, yes!" It was sweet music to my ears. I kept lapping and licking, her hips bucking into my face, then, she locked up like a fainting goat. Her legs went stiff and she started squirting all over my face and neck. Damn, I love pleasing a woman like that. She went off to the great beyond, so I got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth to clean up a little. Coming back to be I laid down next to her. I kissed her on the face lightly while softly stroking her cheeks. She came down from her orgasmic bliss, her breathing returning to normal and her eyes opened. She kissed me and smiled that beautiful full smile.

It was about 11:45 and we had to be at VC at 1:00. Time to get a move on. We kissed one more passionate kiss and together we said "shower." Because of time constraints the shower was similar but not quite as in depth as our previous shower from the night before. We dried and dressed separately. I wore my grey pinstripe suit with a teal shirt and white tie. Today was her "maroon day". She put on maroon lace French cut panties and a maroon lace shelf bra. The she wore a maroon wrap around skirt that clung to her body perfectly. It hid the treasure of her body perfectly, letting you know there was treasure to be had but keeping it hid until the time was right.

As she was adjusting my tie to perfection, I could not help my hands that naturally drifted down to the perfect orbs of her ass. I caressed her ass and lower back, she raised an eyebrow and said, "You better be careful there mister. Don't you dare start something that you can't finish."

I gave her ass a light pat and raised my hands in an innocent display. "Then we had better head out." I stated.

We left the room, kissing down to the lobby in the elevator, holding hands out to the car. I escorted her to the driver's side and offered my hand to assist her in getting in. She smiled as she took my hand and got into the car. I got in on the passenger side and off to VC we went. When we arrived, I got out and went to the driver's side to offer assistance in her exit of the vehicle. She gladly accepted and kept holding my hand as we strolled to the building entrance. We went through the same security process that we experienced the preceding day. We entered the elevator and went up to Roberto's floor. Roberto's assistant motioned for us to go on in and told us that he was expecting us. As we opened the door to Roberto's office he stood, smiled and directed us to the chairs in front of his desk. Ashley greeted Roberto and then excused herself. I sat down and he politely asked, "How was your evening?"

I explained, "Ashley suggested Bocca Lupo for dinner and that it is an excellent dining experience. She is an excellent dinner date, I enjoyed the conversation and the company. He smiled and nodded in agreement. We talked about Atlanta in general, and he gave me a little more information about the company, why he chose Atlanta as the location for headquarters. I asked, "What kind of consulting jobs do you have in mind for me?"

He explained, "I can't go into specifics, for tax reasons, the company essentially has two entities, domestic and international. I would like to start you on the domestic side, if that is agreeable to you. We take a variety of contracts from government contracts (city, county, state and federal) to businesses (security, intelligence and surveillance) and even private citizen contracts with personal security, security reviews, even contracted escort services."

Ashley entered the office with a large folder interrupting Roberto explanation. She opened it and handed it to Roberto. He was scanning the pages and began to summarize what he read. "Looks, like you passed the pee test. Your bloodwork looks pretty good. You don't take any meds. The shrink didn't see any problems. The results of your physical looked good. Your physical training testing was above average and your sparring results were above average which demonstrated good balance and agility. With all of that being said, would you like to be a contractor for Valhalla Consulting?" I nodded. He said, "Good. JJ come back after you finish with HR and I will answer any questions that you may have. Ashley, please take our newest recruit to HR."