The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and shook his hand and turned to leave following Ashley out of the office. She opened the door for me and closed it after we exited the office. She smiled and said "HR is this way." When we got to the HR office Ashley introduced me to Carol. She was a short pretty woman that filled out her business suit nicely. Ashley said, "I'll be back in about 45 minutes."

Carol directed me to a table and chairs in an adjoining office. There were several forms on the table. She asked, "Do you want anything to drink?"

I politely declined, "No thank you." We sat down and she asked for my driver's license and passport. I filled out tax forms, I-9 forms, she made copies of my identification documentation. There were NDAs (non disclosure agreements) and non compete documents. I asked her, "What about tax forms for international work?"

Carol answered, "Being a contractor/consultant for VC, you will be responsible for your taxes and withholdings. VC has financial advisors available to help set up a company or corporation for your protection or advise you if you have any specific situation(s) that need to be addressed. Or if you chose, you can use any financial advisor that you are familiar. However, I recommend that you make a financial decision your top priority because whatever entity I chose, will affect your tax standing with the IRS."

I asked, "What about money/ pay?"

She explained, "As an independent contractor the pay and per diem would be different for each contract. VC tries to get the monies in the contracts for at least $150/ day per diem and either an hourly figure or weekly salary comparable to about $4500/ week. I asked about their financial advisors and she gave me a sheet of paper with contact information for several different people. She noted that these people were well versed in tax liabilities of consulting/ independent contractor work. We finished up the forms and left the office. Carol escorted me to the Security office. She opened the door and a large man stood from behind a counter. He smiled and greeted Carol and she explained that I was a new contractor. She smiled and left. He reached out his hand and said, "Hello, I am Ben. I'm responsible for security at this facility. Come with me, please." I followed him to an office that looked like a miniature viewing room. He went on to explain, "Please, have a seat. I need you to watch this short video. It explains our security protocols at this facility. After this video, I will answer any questions you may have. There will be a short test to ensure you understand this facility's security protocols. After that, you will be authorized a security badge and have your hand scanned for entry into our biometric system. Do you have any questions?" I shook my head and he left the room and closed the door. I watched the video. Nothing to write home about. I took the quiz, got my picture taken for the security badge and got my hand scanned. Ben was escorted me back up front. Ben explained that the security badge was my responsibility and that I would need it for any future entries into this facility. He also explained that upon my termination from VC (forced or voluntary) that I would be required to return the badge here. Ashley was waiting in the foyer of the security office to take me back to go back Roberto's office.

Ashley explained that she had talked to Roberto about the cabin and that it was available. When we got back to Roberto's suite, Sophie held up her hand and directed us to a sitting area. She explained that Roberto was on a call and should be finished in just a few minutes.

It was a few minutes later a Sophie said, "Roberto will see you now." We got up and again knocked on the door to his office.

"Enter," he said. I opened the door for Ashley and followed her in. He smiled and said, "That badge looks good around your neck. Sit Please. Look JJ, I don't have a contract to offer you right this minute, however, I do have several contracts in the negotiation phase and it could be a few days or a few weeks depending on lawyers and such. I don't want you to feel pressure to accept the first contract offered to you. I will tell you that when you get in the field and word spreads about your work, then, you will be offered contracts more frequently. We also try to negotiate contracts with performance incentives. Failure to successfully complete a contract is not an option. We may end up taking it in the shorts (financially) in order to succeed, but we will succeed. To date, we have not (knock on wood) failed to satisfy a client. I look forward to working with you again. Do you have any questions for me?"

"I appreciate the job offer. I appreciate you shooting straight with me. I look forward to the field work." I stated. I stood up and shook his hand and said, "I look forward to hearing from you." With that, Ashley and I left the office. Ashley went to speak to Sophie in a hushed conversation. Sophie handed her some keys kissed her cheek and winked at me. She grabbed my hand and we summoned the elevator. We kissed in the elevator and then exited the building. Holding hands again across the parking lot walking towards her car there was a noticeable spring in her step. She used her key fob to unlock the car. I escorted her to the driver's side and offered my hand to assist her in getting in. She smiled as she took my hand and got into the car. I got in on the passenger side and off to hotel we went. We were making plans for our invasion of the cabin. We decided since it was too late to check out today, we would spend the night at the hotel. We would go by her place so she could pack for a couple of days. I could use a swimsuit at least and head for the cabin first thing in the morning. We could stop along the way to purchase some groceries and stuff on the way up to the lake. She had an ice chest to take stuff out on the boat. Sounded like a plan. When we arrived at the hotel, I got out and went to the driver's side to offer assistance in her exit from the vehicle. She gladly accepted and kept holding my hand as we strolled into the lobby. I looked at her and said, "Hey gorgeous, how do you see tonight going?"

I punched the elevator button. "Well", she grinned, "If you remember, you did make me a promise this morning."

We got in the elevator. "Yes, I remember. I was curious as to when you wanted me to fulfill my promise. Before or after dinner?" I asked. I wrapped my arms around her slowly making my way toward a kiss.

"Both" she panted. While kissing me up to the seventh floor. We exited the elevator, walking down the hallway to room 725, I was having flashbacks from the previous evening. I was really looking forward to a repeat performance from last night. She untied her wrap around dress and I stood there in awe of the beautiful vision standing before me. The maroon shelf bra and matching French panties really complimented not only her figure but her skin tone as well. I was literally gob smacked and tongue tied. She was fucking gorgeous. She reached behind her back, unfastened her bra and with a little shoulder wiggle let it fall to the floor. 'WOW she has beautiful tits'. She slowly turned allowing me the honor of gazing upon her perfect, lucious and oh so kissable ass. She looked at me over her shoulder and smiled. Then she bent slightly at the waist and seductively lowered her panties while looking me in my eyes. She then struck a wonder woman pose and announced, "One of us is over dressed!" That snapped me out of my daze. I loosened my tie and removed my suit coat. She closed the gap between us and started unbuttoning my shirt. I kicked off my shoes and was unbuckling my belt when a devilishly fast set of hands, slapped my hands out of the way to unfasten my pants, unzip and whoosh my pants were down around my ankles seemingly in one lightning quick motion.

Ashley's eyes were semi glassy, indicating to me this was a woman truly consumed by lust. I was tenting my boxers. I stepped out of my pants and picked her up. She latched her arms around my neck like a woman that was drowning. Our lips met. I had one arm across her back, crushing her breasts into my chest and the other was cupping the back of her head. Our heads were slowly moving back and for. Our tongues fighting the other for passion superiority. Breathing was deep and intense, suppressing the escaping guttural moans coming from each other. She started to grind her pussy against my throbbing rock solid dick. She was starting to leak on my boxers. She was reaching down, trying to push my boxers down, (unsuccessfully I might add). Between her short arms and the waist band getting hung up on the head of my dick, this was not going to work. I walked us over to the edge of the bed and laid her down. She whimpered with the loss of body contact. I quickly removed my boxers and my socks. I placed my hands on my hips and asked, "IS this better? Are you happy now?"

She laughed, and replied, "Took you long enough, sailor." Knowing the sailor reference would get me riled, she was grinning from ear to ear. I immediately grabbed her ankles, even with her faux fighting and kicking, and pulled that fantastic ass to the edge of the bed. Throwing one leg over each shoulder, I kissed her thighs advancing to the perfect pussy directly in front of my face. I reached up with my hands to pull back her clitoral hood exposing the clit. I kissed it, applying a liberal amount of tongue then enveloping it with my mouth and sweeping my tongue back and forth like a hungry kitten lapping a saucer of milk. Ashley's hips started moving, grinding her pussy into my face. She was moaning and hissing, "God, JJ, that feels sooooo goooood. OOOooohhh baby right there, just like that, yes, yes. Don't stop baby. Please!" I released her clit from my oral prison and she continued to hump my face. I kissed and licked and nibbled on her inner lips and her outer lips continuing to receive her moaning praises. A man that doesn't enjoy hearing his lover like this, just isn't right in the head. I worked my way slowly down to her love tunnel, kissing and lapping her entrance, shoving my tongue as far into the canal as I could, savoring the taste of her essence. Her grinding was becoming more intense. I worked my way further down her taint to her rosebud. When I raked my tongue over her asshole, she flexed her sphincter muscle and raised her hips slightly. She exclaimed, "OOOooh baby, a girl could get used to that!" I continued to lick and probe her pretty little butthole with my tongue. Her hips continued to writhe and she continued to moan. After a few more ministrations, I moved back up to her clit, resuming the attack. It wasn't long before I started feeling slight tremors in her thighs. I inserted one, then two fingers into her vagina searching for her pleasure zone. I found it as evidenced by a change in her moaning volume and intensity. I began to stroking it, her hip grinding changed from a frantic pace to a more sensual deep methodical pace. She was traveling into a state of bliss and I was her captain. It wasn't long between the oral stimulation of her clitoris and the stroking of her g spot that the core of her body started to spasms and her breathing became deeper and more ragged. When her legs slapped closed against my head in a vise like maneuver, I swapped places between my lips and fingers. I assaulted her vagina with my mouth licking at her essence for all I was worth, while gently, ever so gently stimulating her clit with my fingers. She let out an earth shattering grunt and simultaneously her pussy start shooting love juice like a greyhound shooting out of the starting gate. She covered my face, up into my hair, my eyes. I lapped and licked and swallowed, no way could I consume it all. There was love juice running down my chin, on the bed and onto the floor, 'maid service was going to hate us'. Once again, her body stilled. I looked up, her eyes were closed, she had a crooked smile across her face. Her eyelids were fluttering ever slightly. I got up and went to the bathroom and wet a wash rag to clean my face, neck and chest. I rinsed the rag and brought it with me. I laid next to Ashley on the bed. Kissing her face and cheeks with soft butterfly kissed. I reached my hand down placing it on her stomach. Her muscles flinched immediately and when I moved my hand down toward her mons she moaned. I stopped and waited continuing to kiss her softly until she came back.

She opened her eyes and immediately rolled over on me. She whispered in my ear, "A girl could get a dick ted to that." She was smiling and I was in heaven. We kissed softly at first, allowing the passion to build on its own. Each passing second seemed like minutes and the minutes seemed like hours. The heat of the passion growing and growing. Our tongues are becoming more familiar with our oral dance. I could feel her wetness starting again and her hips were grinding ever so slightly against my blue steel hardness. I rolled her over on her back and moved her up slightly to allow my dick to penetrate her. I stood up and positioned her ass at the end of the bed. Her legs forming a giant V, I touched her outer lips with my dick, moving it up and down gently pressing in, parting the outer lips and allowing access to the inner lips. I reached up to rub the head of my dick against her clit, she jumped and I jumped almost simultaneously feeling the sexual electricity between us. She groaned, "OOh God, baby that feeeellls soooo daaammmn goooood! Please, please, just fuck me. Fuck my brains out!" With that I guided my throbbing rock hard dick into her very wet, very willing vagina. Slowly I entered slowly, stopping every inch or so, savoring the feeling of her delicious pussy enveloping my dick. She would whimper every so slightly when I stopped and moan "yes!" when I resumed my intrusion. Finally when I bottomed out she exclaimed, "Damn, that feels so good. It's just like this is where your dick was meant to be!"

I looked down into her eyes and said, "I couldn't agree with you more. Having my dick is your sweet pussy just feels so natural, so good. I feel content, just to be inside you. The ultimate intimacy." After saying that I started to rocking my hips moving my dick slightly in and out.

She started to respond, she planted her feet on the edge of the mattress and started moving her hips slightly adding to our pleasure. When we got to moving such that about half my length was stroking her, She started becoming more vocal, "Baby,.... Baby,.... don't stop,.... don't stop. Ooohh.... Oooooh....God, that feels good. Yes...., Yes....., just like that. More.....mooore..." her hands were caressing my chest and shoulders, her fingers were massaging my nipples. She started raking her fingernails on my skin sending electric shocks through my body. I reached under her back and gripped her shoulders. I pulled, impaling her pussy with my shaft. I growled with pure animal lust. I raised her body off the bed. Ashley's eyes were wide with anticipation. She was looking into the depths of my soul, seeing that she was going to receive the pounding of her life. I used my hips to thrust her off of my shaft then pulling her shoulders toward my hips to achieve maximum penetration. With each thrust, the head of my pecker was tapping her cervix. Ashley was reduced to unintelligible sounds and grunts, "Ungh,ungh ungh, yeep, yeep, (deciphered from the deep in heat dick shonary to mean - yes please), don't stop, son't dop." I think she was also speaking in tongues, I'm not sure. It was all music to my ears. Knowing I was the engineer, driving this freight train to ecstasy ville. Her eyes were rolling back in her head and her hips were going crazy on mine. Each time I thrust into her she was grinding her mons onto me. A sheen of sweat was covering her body. She tried to lock her legs around my waist. I felt the muscles in her thighs start to twitch. I was pounding that sweet pussy trying to drive my cock into her spine. Her climax was building. She was getting closer and closer with each thrust. My body was covered in sweat and a river was forming down the crack of my ass. My legs and hips were starting to ache. I wasn't sure if it was from my impending orgasm or from the strenuous position of our coupling, either way I was not going to relent. 'Keep pounding, Keep pounding, keep ponding' the mantra running in my mind. Her legs were starting to flail. Her arms went limp like a rag doll. Her pussy was fluttering, gripping and releasing my cock a million times a second. I couldn't last any longer and when my first volley crashed into her depths, her body convulsed on my dick and she sprayed and sprayed - up my chest, down over my stomach and groin and running down my legs to the floor. My legs caved in and I lowered Ashley's body down to the mattress. My arms were splayed out to both sides, my chest resting on her mons and my head on her stomach and abdomen. I don't know whose heartbeat I was listening to, but it was heavenly, badoomp, badoomp, badoomp a pounding beat that comes from pure physical exertion. I was enjoying the rush of endorphins that comes after an orgasm of this magnitude. Ashley wasn't moving. I wasn't going to disturb her. I was simply reveling in the pure unadulterated pleasure of our mating. I thought to myself when I am old, grey and bald and my dick won't work anymore, this will be one of those lifetime memories. After a few minutes, I felt the muscles in her abdomen flex. I looked up only to see half lidded eyes and an ear to ear smile on her face.

"Come on up here baby." She whispered. I pushed myself off of her and started to climb upon the bed. She was doing her best crab imitation crawling backward toward the head of the bed. We embraced and enjoyed the comfort of being in each other's arms. She nuzzled her head in my chest and whispered, "Thank you."

I smiled and replied, "No, no it is I that should be thanking you." I was stroking her hair and back reaching down to the top of that magnificent ass just enjoying this...whatever this is. We drifted off to sleep. We can shower later.

-TO BE CONTINUED-