The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think there is enough for now, perhaps later you might need more."

Pat asked, "How is the kitchen? Are the cooking utensils still there?"

"Most of it is still here. There are a few things we might need from the Post."

Pat turned to 'Cinda, "Darling Lady, if there is any thing you need for the house at the Post, just Have Cousin James put it on my account, that goes for anything you see you might see you want for your self, like a new dress or two or three. What ever you want." She looked up at him, "I never had a store bought dress before. Oh! Anything I want? Perfume, shoes, frillies, anything?"

"Yes, anything you desire." He glanced at the other two women, one white and one black as they held each other's hands and grinned.

Aunt Bessie grinned at the other woman, "Miz Martin, dis gonna be so much fun taking care de young folks we gonna be very happy."

"I hope everyone will be happy." said 'Cinda's mother. "You have to watch out for my daughter when she does get angry, she can be very mean."

"No Mam, ah talk wit yo house servants all de time fo' years, dey all loves Miss 'Cinda, we know her well too, this child ain't got a mean bone in her body."

Pat grinned, "I am the one who has to worry about how mean she can be."

'Cinda stood before him with her hands on her hips, "You don't want to find out how mean I can be, big man. This is how I will punish you." She reached up and tugged his face down and kissed his lips. She moved her face and kissed his eyes and the tip of his nose. "There, that will teach you a lesson."

"I think I am in a whole bunch of trouble! Maybe I should think this wedding thing over. I think maybe we should get married tomorrow."

The two older women laughed. "No way we can be ready tomorrow." Said Miz Martin, "There has to be a suitable engagement period of at least a year."

"Momma, a YEAR, A WHOLE YEAR."

"Miz Martin giggled and said, "Well, maybe six months."

"MOMMA!"

"Aunt Bessie, when will you be ready for the two young lovers?"

"Tommorow."

Mr. Martin stepped in the door. "What is all the yelling about?"

"Dear Husband we are trying to set a wedding date, I suggested a year was a suitable engagement period, what do you think?"

"How long were we engaged Dearest wife?"

"A week."

"Sounds about right to me."

"Oh! Me too!" said 'Cinda.

"We be ready." said Aunt Bessie.

Pat's deep voice said, "Thank you Lord."

"You are welcome, Son." said Mr. Wright.

A week later Lucinda Lee Martin was married to Patrick Randolph Murphy by the local preacher at the Martin Plantation. There were almost eighty people in attendance.

Wine and liquor were in abundance. Several of the young men tried to get the groom drunk. He only drank a small glass of wine as a toast to their wedding and to the beautiful bride. Pat was aware of the tradition of playing pranks on the groom. He had laid plans of his own. When he had a chance he slipped away and lit a carefully arranged group of hay bales behind the Martin barn. He was at 'Cinda's side when he heard the first yell of fire. Everyone rushed to the front of the house. Pat picked up his Bride and ran out the back door and down the path to the landing. He placed her in the front of a dugout canoe and swiftly paddled up stream to the new Murphy Plantation. They walked hand in hand up the drive to the brightly lit house. All the staff awaited them. They were cheered roundly as Pat carried his bride across the threshold. He carried her right up the stairs to the master bedroom. He locked the door. He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. He stepped back, "I love you Lucinda Murphy, with all my heart."

She drew a small sharp breath as her heart soared and smiled, "I love you Patrick Murphy, with all my heart." She grinned and caressed his cheek with her small warm hand. He took her hand and pressed the tips of her fingers to his lips. She said, "I love you. You are my husband. It is your children I want to bare, your home I want to keep, your bed I want to lie in."

He gripped her fingers tightly. He murmured her name in a groan as he smothered her lips with warm, hard, and demanding kisses. Lucinda was aroused anew by the flood of sensations washing through her body. This is what she wanted, the heat, the need, the desperate desire.

He pressed kisses on her lips, eyes, and cheeks, "I want just that too," came the muffled words against her skin. "I love you, my wife. I want you."

She felt the tremors that shook him, she knew it was time.

"I want you too, Pat." She drew back to look at him, taking his hand and placing it inside the bodice of her silk wedding dress, laying it against the bare skin of her breastbone, the heel of his hand resting on the top swell of her breast. "Do you feel my heart pounding? Do you feel the trembling inside me? It is for you."

He was very still, only his eyes moved. "Yes, Dearest, it is time." His hand slipped lower finding the roundness of her breast beneath the dress. As he touched her a murmur of pleasure escaped her lips. "Yes! It is time."

His lips brushed hers, then came back to invade her. As she tasted his hard tongue 'Cinda knew that this was what she had wanted, his hands on her, his mouth on her, his warm muscled body pressed tightly against her. It was what she had wanted since the first time she saw him.

He swept her into his arms and carried her to the full teester bed, the soft glow from a lamp on the bedside table illuminated the turned down bed linen, the massive rosewood armoire along one wall and the pale blue carpet on the floor. He lowered her feet to the soft carpet and continued to kiss her. She felt his fingers at the buttons of her dress, then it was pooling at her feet.

Pat drew back to look at her standing before him, proud, unashamed, and beautiful. The glow from the lamp behind her made the material of her chemise appear transparent. His mouth went dry. She was so small and delicate, with a narrow rib cage and a waist so small he could span it with his hands, slender hips that were still wide enough to cradle a man. He wondered how a body so fragile could hold so much strength, and how a pair of eyes could look at him with desire as deep as his own.

"You are beautiful." His voice was husky as his eyes strayed to her golden hair swept back in a smooth knot for the wedding. She reached up and removed the pins that held it in place. She reached up and pulled it down over one shoulder and combed her fingers through it. It was like spun gold. He reached and ran his hand down the length of it, his fingers brushing over the peak of her breast, making it more sensitive. He held her face between his hands tenderly.

His face descended towards hers and she closed her eyes, waiting for a hard demanding kiss. She was surprised, happily so, when his teeth caught her bottom lip, a light nibbling sensation arousing a whole new feeling of desire in her. A sigh slipped from her as he lightly brushed his mouth over her parted lips saying against them, "your lips are as sweet as wild honey."

He tasted her lips, his tongue running over them, then slipping in to savor their inner softness. She swayed against him, her hands clutching his waist as her world spun around her as she treasured this highly erotic kiss. She felt his hands fumble at first at the tiny buttons of her chemise, then work faster as he learned. The little garment fell on the floor with the rest of her clothes.

She stood naked before him. She wondered that she felt no awkwardness or self-consciousness standing before him. The soft hiss of his indrawn breath told her he was pleased with what he saw, the fire in his eyes confirmed it.

She moved against him feeling the soft shirt against her skin as she curved her hands up behind his neck and pulled his head down wanting him to take his fill of her willing lips. When he kissed her his hands began to explore her body, her back, pulling her closer, they roamed over her waist, her ribs, her breasts in even greater stimulation of her desires.

She was unable to resist the urge to explore him as he was exploring her. She pulled his shirt loose from his breeches and ran her hands up under it onto his hard flesh, reveling in the hard contraction of his stomach muscles. Suddenly he pushed her back and pulled the shirt over his head. He undid his belt and opened the flies of his trousers and stripped them off. As he stood before her she was aroused by the width of his shoulders and the breadth of his muscular chest. His waist and hips were trim, his legs were tapered and strong. "Pat, you are beautiful." she said.

She was fascinated by the innate power of his body, she spread her hands onto his shoulders, rubbing her palms over their hard coiled muscles. The feel of him made her want more as she pressed her mouth to his chest, running her lips and tongue over its lean ridges and the tiny nubs of his male nipples, savoring the warm, salty flavor of him and inhaling the intoxicating earthy scent of his skin.

She didn't protest when he scooped her up and placed her on the bed. He lowered himself beside her and their lips met in an intimate kiss, their hands caressed and pleasured each other. They didn't hurry, each wanted to please the other and this desire bonded them together in a passion much stronger and hotter than their strong lust.

'Cinda felt the heat from Pat that seemed to envelope her from head to toe, the wet heat of his kisses that burned over her face, lips and throat and the swirling heat within her that swept through her body with a delightful ache. He lifted her higher with an ease she had come to expect, Then his lips brushed her breasts and she gasped at this new explosion of sensations. His hands had fondled her breasts and teased her nipples into erectness, but never his lips, his mouth, his tongue. When he sucked a nipple into his mouth, 'Cinda shuddered.

Pat felt her tremble with pleasure- pleasure he gave her as he tasted, tempted and teased. He had never felt such power to please another or felt so humble as he heard her breathe his name. She was small, delicate, and fragile but more than strong enough to hold him- to move him. For all the lust, all the passion, all the desire that coursed through him, he was overwhelmed by the need to protect and cherish her. She belonged to him, and he was determined to show her how beautiful it could be for them, no matter the ache that grew hotter and hotter inside him. He waited until her hips thrust against him in eager insistence, until her hands pressed and urged in desperate demand, until the sounds coming from her throat revealed the strength of her longing. Only then did he move up onto her, the caress of his hands subtly positioning her body to receive him.

She had worried that he would be too heavy for her but he wasn't. His greater height caused no problem either. They fit together perfectly. Then she could think of nothing but his strong hard body, the warmth and the smell of him and the taste of him were erotic to her and the kiss that swamped her, drawing her into some dark, secret place where there were only two of them.

Lucinda had heard the girls at school tell stories of the terrible pain a wife was expected to endure on her wedding night when she was impaled by her husband. She had been assured by her mother that the pain was slight when her maiden veil was torn by a man's entry and soon gone to be replaced by pleasure.

She could feel him inside her, the slow gentle, and oh so very satisfying stroke. Each time she felt the beginnings of discomfort, the pressure was withdrawn. Then it would begin all over again, invading a little deeper.

She didn't know what he was doing and didn't care, not when it felt so good and the ache inside became wilder and sweeter. Suddenly she felt a sharp pinch, followed by the wondrous sensation of him filling her. Her tiny gasp turned into a shuddering sigh. She arched her hips to take all of him deeper, she pulled at his hips as moans of sheer pleasure escaped from her clinched jaws. Then the vibrations

of her moans excited her more. Waves of feelings flooded through her body with far more intensity than before. She heard his breathing become more rapid and she knew she wanted in some way to be even closer to this wonderful man, her man. She wanted to be consumed by him, to be absorbed into his body, to be one with him. A blast of pure joy shocked her to the core with the strength of it's intensity.

She heard him groan and looked up at him, thinking he was in pain. His eyes were tightly closed, then fluttered and opened to look at her with utter devotion and love. His thrusts were growing faster and faster. She felt surges of ecstasy thunder through her. She screamed in total joy and pleasure. She clung to him as hard as she could trying to retain her sanity that was being overwhelmed by her pleasure. Then his strokes faltered and he stiffened and shook as a growl left his lips. Then she felt him freeze then slip out of her and flop beside her. "Noooo. Don't leave me! Hold me."

He drew her close to him and kissed her gently on the lips.

"'Cinda, Darling, I hope you loved that as much as I did. I didn't hurt you too much did I."

"Oh! My Dearest husband, it was so very wonderful, I loved it. It was only a twinge, no real pain, when can we do that again?"

"Very soon I think. If you want to."

"Oh, yes I want to, oh my, yes I do, I do."

"Are you sure, I have heard that some women don't find it pleasurable and only submit to it as a unpleasant duty."

"Are you serious? It was heaven for me. I never liked anything better in my life."

Suddenly a shot rang from out side. Followed by a dozen more. People were yelling and cheering.

Pat looked at his bride, "A shiveree, they found us. Slip into a gown quickly We must appear at the window before they come in looking for us." He pulled on his pants and went to the window and opened it wide. He looked out at the crowd. "What do you want, we were just going to get ready for bed after a late snack. We are tired and need our sleep, so please leave."

Someone from the crowd yelled, "You ain't bedded that beauty yet! You are crazy! Where is she?"

Pat stepped back and glanced at her, she was dressed in her wedding gown again and she walked to the window. She smiled at the people below. "Thank you so much for coming to wish us good cheer on our wedding night. We both appreciated it very much."

"We see ya let yer hair down gal. Are ya ready to give him a good ride?"

"I will give my husband what ever he desires, and be happy to do it."

Pat stepped to the window beside her, "Thank you friend, I'll hold her to that. I must apologize for not having some whiskey for you, but not using it my self I didn't think to get any. Forgive me please."

"Hey Pat we got plenty, we are going to serenade you till dawn."

"Great, we'll be listening. Good night!"

Pat stepped back from the window and felt bare arms around his waist. He turned slowly in her arms until he was facing her. She stood before him nude and pulled him back toward the bed and smiled up at him. "More." was all she said.

The next morning 'Cinda awoke to find her husband looking at her with a tender smile on his face. She threw back the covers and was surprised to find herself nude. She snatched the covers back over her. Her face was red. Pat smiled, "Sweetheart, it is too late to hide from me. I have seen and kissed or licked every inch of your beautiful body. I love to look at it. You are very beautiful.

"Oh! I forgot." She reached for him and drew him to her. "I forgot how that felt, want to do it all over again?"

"I sure do, and I am going to keep doing it over and over again until you remember how it feels."

"Remember what Darling? I don't recall a thing after we got here."

Pat pulled the covers down and kissed her lips, his hands caressing her breasts and tugging lightly at her nipples. She moaned lightly and gently moved his head down to suckle at her nipples. His hand moved down over her flat belly and cupped her mound covered with down like soft hair. Her legs spread wide and a finger slipped between her inner lips and entered her love tunnel. The finger slid in and out of her and he watched her face slowly dissolve into a smile of contentment. He moved his finger slowly in and out and joined it with another finger. She purred softly under her breath. He found her purr to be sexy and endearing.

He kissed her eyes and her mouth, as he rolled up over her. "I love you little girl. You are my life." She grasped his member with her little hand and guided him into her. Her hips began to move with his thrusts, she was moving to meet him so they pounded against each other harder and harder. She was holding a hand over her mouth to muffle the joyous sounds from her mouth. He was moving faster and faster and she felt the intense blasts of pleasure she had longed for since last night. She shuddered and bit at her knuckle to try and hold off the inevitable final crescendo of joy and love for her man. He tensed and threw his head back and she felt the pulsing of him inside her and the slipperiness increase as his seed filled her womb. She screamed her happiness and rained kisses on his face.

They looked at each other. He smiled, "Do you recall that at all?"

"What?"

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Oh! Yes, yes. I do!"

"How can you want to do something you don't remember?"

"I always want to do what ever you want to do."

"Well dear girl, I am starving. Lets get some breakfast. Would that please my lovely wife?

"Yes it would Dear Husband. I love to say that, my husband."

"I love my dearest wife. I always will. You remember we leave on the steam launch for Palatka in about three hours on our Honeymoon don't you?"

"Oh! Dear god! I had forgotten. We are all packed aren't we, I forget everything when you make love to me."

"Just put on a dressing gown over a nightdress and I'll wear a robe and we can go down for breakfast. I'll shave and then let you have the dressing room after we eat."

"Fine, let us do it, my dear husband."

When they entered the dinning room one of the young servants ran to get Aunt Bessie. Aunt Bessie ran to Lucinda and pulled the girl to her huge breast. "Are you alright Miss 'Cinda, you feelin' fine?"

"Auntie Bessie, I have never felt so good in my whole life. My wedding night was absolutely wonderful, just delightful. I loved every second of it."

"Oh! That is wonderful, some gals don't like it. I don't know why, but dey don't. What can we fix fo' yo' breakfast? We gotts eggs, ham, grits, biscuits, and ham gravy. Dat all right?"

"That sounds fine Auntie, but please put my place right next to Mr. Pat when just the two of us are eating please."

"Yes, Miz Murphy, Yes Mam. She grinned at 'Cinda, "'Dat Miz Murphy' sho' sound fine don't it?"

"Oh, Auntie, it sounds wonderful to me. I love it. I think I'll just have a biscuit with gravy, and one egg over light."

"Yes Mam, What you like Mista Pat?"

"Auntie, I will have two eggs over light and ham and grits. Please. We should be back in a month. Anything you need you can get from the Post, you should be in pretty good shape though."

"Oh! Yes Suh, we be fine, don' worry 'bout nothin'. You just enjoy you honeymoon."

The trip down the Ocklawaha River was beautiful. It was like drifting trough a jungle tunnel. Then they rounded a turn and found the way blocked by a boat crossways to the river channel, blocking the way. The boat captain put the paddles in reverse and brought the boat to a stop just before it hit the blocking boat. The two boats touched lightly. A group of rough looking men swarmed onto the steamer and shots rang out. The captain and engineer were the first to drop. Pat grabbed for his pistol but was clubbed down before his hand touched it.