The Hunter's New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unff... So hot...and tight..."

He growled as he slammed in, saliva pooling in his jaws, though he did his best not to drool over her like a common wolf. Sael was still a man in his mind, even if he had no chance of being turned back into a man, yet his dominance of Ysera felt as if it had brought him into himself more, the world around them moving on as if it did not even know that something climatic had taken place.

Yet all he could think about was how good she felt, how slick she was from his first load, though the worgen sought to add to the first messy cream-pie inside her. Her body fit his like a fine glove, one that had been tailored perfectly for his cock yet Sael was ever aware that his shaft was not wrapped as he plunged into her, her body so very "breedable" that it made his head spin.

There was no chance for the worgen to hold back, however, not as her fate had already been sealed and she accepted it a little more, even if he did not hold out all that much hope that the dragon would remain compliant for long. That would mean that he would have to renew his musk daily and the taming bond too, of course, but that was hardly something that he minded, slamming, humping, his fur and flesh slapping into her scales as he leaned over her.

The worgen's groans rolled forth, tongue hanging out, not needing to hold back, letting loose the true wolf as he threw his head back in his wildest, most feral of howls so far in his life as a worgen. Each thrust brought with it a new sense of power and vitality, lasting longer than he had the first time around as the dragoness shuddered under him.

"Unff... Yes..." She relaxed a little more into it, her horns swinging lightly from side to side, tension building inside her. "That feels..."

Ysera, however, never managed to get the words out to tell her hunter how good it felt as orgasm overtook her, surprising the dragoness with a belly-aching roar that blasted up from the pit of her stomach. It had been a long time coming as she twisted and writhed to the extent that the taming allowed under him, for she could not move so much that she threw him off, needing to restrain and restrict herself even in that moment of losing control. Where she'd lost control, it had been handed over with trepidation to Sael, the worgen snarling as he pounded her, more feral than ever with light strings of saliva faintly splattering from his maw. Even that part of the worgen, as wolf-ish as he was, could not be restrained in the heat of passion.

He growled as he slammed into her, her orgasm rippling through, caressing his cock, pulling around it as if she wanted him to be deeper still, the tip of his cock plunging up deeper still inside her. He felt quite as if he was driving in further than he had before, though the worgen, through a haze of lust, did not think that that could be possible. He was not knotted with her, even though his knot was already swelling, hard and firm, not having been given a chance to soften.

"Yes..." She hissed, the edge of her orgasm easing off enough for her to speak through trembling waves of lustful pleasure. "Deeper... Harder... Shove it in me!"

It did not seem like her to speak like that, but few in the world of Azeroth had ever seen her in twists and moans of passion before and her true self was not to be debated when it came from her very own lips. She might have been under the control of a hunter and his pet but nothing that the worgen did forced her to enjoy it, grunting and groaning, tail wriggling weakly under him as she tried to stay still. His pounding, driving thrusts came with the press of his knot, more and more urgently, squeezing up to her vent, though it should not have been possible for him to knot her when his knot had swelled outside her vent.

That was, of course, if her body had not been so much larger than his. It was not that Ysera dwarfed him but that their size difference allowed them to come together in more interesting ways than if they had been boring and the same. Her vent, exactly as it was, opened around him, taking in his knot from one particularly savage thrust, grinding in hard and deep, need flowing through them too passionately.

And it was passion too that joined them in the bond, the dragoness' moans genuine as his cock plunged into her, knot grinding, pulling back and forth. She could not stop herself from climaxing, even if she would have wanted to, moaning and panting heavily, her jaws hanging open for as much breath as she could hope to scrape into her lungs. Her passage pulsed around him, though there was no rhythm to it -- that would come in time, when she truly submitted to the worgen and completely and utterly became his loyal, obedient pet.

He growled, eyes closed, relishing in the moment, delicious heat crawling through his body. The worgen shook as he pounded her, though he was not trying to shake anything off, revelling in the feeling of driving into her, thrusting with his knot and all. It would not pop out again after being thrust in that first time, but that was all that he needed as he climaxed with a deeper, even more worgen-like howl than before.

Where he was worgen...he now had the dragon, Ysera, under his control. As his seed flowed from him in long, thick ropes, feeling more virile and masculine than it had ever been, he panted heavily, leaning over her, sharing his body warmth with hers, two bodies joined via the bond and the passion of their bodies. Her moans softened a little as the dragon laid her head back against the tree, leaves shivering free of their branches, yet there was something about the moment that came with an understanding.

What that understanding was, however, well...that would all be revealed in time. Yet the hunter revelled in his position, stroking his hand reverently over her scales as he unloaded in her.

"These scales would fetch a pretty price, Ysera," Sael murmured. "But I think I'll keep you all for myself. How many pups do you think you will birth for me during our time?"

The dragoness licked her lips, a glint of something more in her eyes.

Maybe the deal was not so bad, after all, though it was a deal, to be fair, that she had not entered into willingly. Maybe something different would all come to be seen in time, though the dragoness was unsure as his knot pulsed within her, his orgasm continuing, ensuring that her pussy was more than seeded full. Ysera shivered, imagining how his sperm was already racing for her eggs, though it would be a long way up into her womb to find them, though all would be come to in time. Inter-species relationships were hardly unheard of in Azeroth and her dragon-blood, well... That would more than make sure that the two of them were able to mate.

The worgen with his tongue hanging out, however, relishing in the sensation of her hot tightness around his knot with creatures returning, curiously, to the forest around them, was not privy to any of that. And neither did it matter now that he had captured the champion of all pets, Ysera forever bound to him and his will as a worgen hunter.

That was, of course, if he continued dosing her with his thick musk, releasing a little more, even then, the dragoness breathing deeply. If Sael didn't know better, he would have said that it looked like she liked it, though maybe that could not have been true...

Their bond would deepen, despite their introduction, and the passage of time might even render Ysera comfortable with her new role in life, the lack of responsibilities and all of the adventure.

Maybe.

Only time would tell as his seed mixed with his new pet's juices, seeking out the source of their mating lust...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Draconian Breed A fertile elf falls prey to a Lizardman, and breeds.in NonHuman
The Dragon's Heart To save his country he must marry a dragonewt princess.in NonHuman
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Full Moon Rut Young biologist willingly experiences rough werewolf sex.in Erotic Horror
More Stories