The Hunter's Serenade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira felt her uterus filling with his hot sticky cum. He just kept jolting more ropes of cum into her, increasing her anxiety that he would knock her up. But she also loved the feeling of his seed slathering her insides: knowing that she had satisfied him, Kira felt so warm and fulfilled.

As he shot his last few loads, Sev released himself from their perfectly conjoined kiss and rested his forehead against Kira's. The two panted heavily as they recovered from their mind-melting orgasm.

"Gah... that was something, Kira..." Sev groaned in relief. "How did you enjoy having sex for the first time? Did I satisfy you well?"

"Wow, ah, that... that was amazing, boss... And yes, you satisfied me wonderfully well. Hmm, no wonder Serina loves you so much," Kira said in a low well-fulfilledvoice. "Thank you for this. Thank you for doing so much for me, I don't know how to repay you."

Sev smiled warmly and planted a tender kiss on her forehead. "You don't have to repay me at all. I love you, Kira. I think I always have, in some shape or form." Kira's eyes watered at his sincere words.

"I- I think I did too. I love you, too, boss," Kira happily responded.

The two offered each other warm smiles and sealed their lips back together in a passionate kiss. Pulling away, Sev sat up and unsheathed himself from Kira's used pussy. A stream of white seed mixed with blood came leaking from her slit, staining the sheets below. Kira groaned at being left with an empty feeling. She needed to have him back inside of her as soon as possible.

"Where are you going??" Kira whined, as Sev made to exit the bunk. She got up and grabbed his muscular arm, tugging him back. "I want to go again!"

"Woah, woah, calm down, Kira. We need to get cleaned up. We've made a little bit of a mess," he replied. Kira glanced down at his crotch and saw that he was covered in a smear of her blood.

"Ew..." she muttered. "Okay, ar- can we shower to- together?" Kira abashedly inquired. She wanted to stay as close to her new lover as she could.

"It might be a tight fit in the shower compartment, but sure. Why not," Sev happily agreed. Kira hummed with delight and quickly got up to join him. Walking across the ship together, they made their way into the ship's small bathroom to refresh themselves before another round of lovemaking...

1...456789