The Hunter's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, he started to walk away.

"How does it feel, hunter? Knowing that after I murdered the only bitch you ever loved, you still made love to me," she called after him in a taunting gasp.

He stopped walking. Teeth gritted.

Behind him, the shifter reached for something underneath her.

"I wanted to kill the preacher before...but hell, I won't be the last to come after you and those you care for. He'll suffer all...ngh...in good..."

He cracked his neck.

"...time!"

And twirled around just in time to catch the knife before it could plunge into his midsection.

Clamping down firmly on her wrist, he reversed the grip and instead thrusted back at her.

"Nnnngggghhh." All the way in.

Without a change in his expression, the Hunter stabbed the shifter clean through.

She gasped. Grunted.

"I was hoping you'd do that," he told her, before twisting the knife in just a little further.

For Morgan.

Her legs soon went slack. Head rolled against his shoulder.

The blade pulled out.

She fell down.

And said not a word more.

Looking at the blood-tainted steel in his hands, the Hunter looked down as the remaining life seeped from her unmoving lips.

She was with like company now in this place.

Perhaps he would join them one day. But not today.

Turning away from the darkness, he made his way back to the light.

Back to the hunt.

***

Author's Note: Well, that probably took longer to write than it should have. Thank you to all who supported the first chapter. I read the responses, thought on it some, and decided to try my best in continuing this tale onwards. I did not intend on it taking nearly a year to publishing a sequel, but life has a habit of being a bitch sometimes. If you read the first chapter and were piqued on seeing more of the world that the Hunter lives in, hopefully this will begin to satiate your curiosity. Your questions won't be fully answered (for now), so you may just have to stay tuned. Please feel free to leave a comment, rate, or message me with your thoughts/critiques/insights/anything. Appreciate the support, and there should be more to come soon- hopefully sooner than later!!