The Hunter's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madeline? She's beautiful, like you. She has a great personality...Very nurturing and caring. She's younger than I, but seems to always know much more than I do about everything. She's a flight attendant. She's not my wife yet. We're set to be married in June.."

Damien sighed a sigh of relief as Sonia's nimble hands massaged and kneaded his muscles down to his mid back which made her have to lean forward and press herself against him more. Damien didn't realize it, but his other hand had slid up her body and held her there against him as she worked.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Sonia?"

Damien asked and Sonia shook her head. She had started to apply a bit more pressure to a tight knot that had formed against the base of Damien's shoulder blade. He groaned from the pleasure of the profound release, but realized that the swim shorts were feeling much tighter than they had been when he first put them on and let out a soft sigh when he shifted his weight and felt his semi-erect cock brush against the lining. Clearing his throat, Damien gently guided Sonia to the side of him in hopes that she wouldn't feel it and hadn't noticed. Sonia looked confused.

"Was I not doing a good job?*

"Oh no, you were doing a great job, I just.."

Vee's voice called to them and rescued Damien from having to explain himself to the girl. Sonia scoffed and reached for her bikini top. Damien savored the last few glimpses of her perky breasts before she wrapped the bikini top around them and asked for help tying the back.

"Sonia! Damien! Supper!"

Damien and Sonia scrambled to get out of the hot tub. Damien couldn't help but smile. Being called by Vee at that time reminded him of the several occasions his own mother had called out to him to come back home when he was with friends playing outside as a kid. Damien felt even more lightheaded when he jumped over the side of the tub and needed Sonia's help to navigate his way to the shed. She looked at him, concerned.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh, yea. I'm sure it's just the moonshine,"

"Sure do has a kick, don't it!"

Sonia giggled and Damien agreed. He had stripped out of the wet swim trunks and hung them on a clothing line that had been strewn from the small white shed to the stables. Sonia was rinsing off under the shower head when Damien stepped out of the shed and he subconsciously moved his hands in front of his crotch to hide the erection that still persisted. Sonia cut the shower and grabbed a baggy white t-shirt from the clothes line before taking Damien's hand.

"Come on, you're gonna love Mama's cooking,"

Halfway through the delicious home cooked meal, the dizziness that Damien had been feeling over the past few hours at the ranch became so profound that when he stood up to excuse himself he almost fell into the picnic table everyone had been eating at. Rex and Vee watched him with cheerful smiles on their faces like he wasn't acting strange. The only one that showed any concern was Sonia who watched him from across the picnic table as Callie caught him when he stumbled.

"Too much moonshine, huh?"

She laughed but Damien shook his head. It shouldn't be too much moonshine. Damien had traded out the moonshine glass for a water glass several times throughout the night. He wondered if someone had switched the glasses back. He didn't want to think too much about the alternative, which would have been if the family had drugged him over the course of the evening. He tried to shake Callie off in favor of grabbing hold of the edge of the picnic table but the sky fell on him fast when his fingers slipped from her hand and his back thudded against the ground where the grass had receded. Before his vision spun into darkness, Damien swore he heard Rex commanding the women to do something and the women giggling and moving quickly around him, but all he saw were blurs of color before he couldn't see anymore.

When Damien opened his eyes he panicked. He could still only see darkness and thought that the crazed swamp family had blinded him through the ethanol in the moonshine, but as his vision adjusted to the lack of light, Damien realized that it was just natural darkness and he was outside. He could feel grass brushing against his knees and hands. He was hunched over on all fours. When Damien tried to straighten and stand upright, he only moved a few inches before the crown of his head hit metal and made the rusty kennel shake and rattle.

"What the fuck?"

Damien could only look side to side and could make out the outline of trees and the flickering artificial light of the solar powered tiki torches. He couldn't hear anyone else in the area, nor could he see them. He knew he was in the middle of the orchard in the middle of a cross section of apple trees inside a human sized cage. Damien's heart thudded against his breastbone.

Of course.

He thought. He had known the entire time that something strange was going to happen and this was what he had been hoping he was wrong about. Damien cursed. The rage was building in him fast and he was still feeling strange from whatever had made him pass out in the first place. When he looked down, Damien realized that he wasn't wearing the clothes he had worn there. He was wearing what looked to be a onesie, soft, pink pajamas that buttoned down the front like a jumpsuit with a hood attached to the back and mittens attached the front that were decorated with felt accents that made the mittens look like hooves. Damien reached behind his head and grabbed hold of the hood to pull it forward and get a look at it. He saw that it had a wrinkled snout, two small floppy ears, and wide, innocent eyes.

They dressed me like a pig..

He thought. Damien had never been so confused, amused, and terrified in his entire life. He knew then that he couldn't call on them for help if they were the ones that trapped him and dressed him like this. He just hoped it was some kind of prank they played on him because he passed out.

Bright white flood lights lit up the orchard around Damien and nearly blinded him again. He squinted his eyes shut as they came on one by one. A voice boomed over a loudspeaker or megaphone and Damien recognized the deep, southern accent as being Rex's.

"Okay, ladies. You know what the name of the game is and what the rules are. Callie goes first because she won the bet. Listen up, piggy, this all applies to you too!"

Rex called. Damien couldn't make out where the voice was coming from exactly, but he thought that he heard the source coming from behind him. He reached out to grab the bars of the door and gave them a good rattle, but the built in lock didn't give. Damien's mind cycled through the handful of horror movies he had watched in his life that had a similar premise and didn't foresee his own experience ending well.

"One at a time and stay in the orchard. Your turn when you are called. Spectators can help coach or direct the players but they may not interfere. You must catch the piggy with two hands on his back. You have three minutes to catch the piggy. If you touch the piggy within the three minutes, you decide how piggy gets punished,"

Rex continued and Damien clenched his jaw rapidly. He didn't care what kind of game they were playing, he didn't plan on playing by the rules. As soon as that kennel door swung open, Damien planned on hauling ass toward his truck.

"May the bitch with the best time win,*

Rex boomed over the intercom and Damien readied himself to bolt. He could hear footsteps behind him, heavy and deliberate. He knew that that had to be Rex. Two big hands came around the front of the cage and fiddled with the lock for a few seconds before it clicked and Rex was able to pull the cage door open.

"What the fuck is going on, Rex?"

"Better get goin, piggy,"

Rex ignored Damien and slapped Damien's ass cheek which was all Damien needed to start his marathon sprint toward the truck. He couldn't hear anyone or see anyone around where he was in the orchard and thought he had a clear shot to the driver's side door. Damien ran as fast as he could to the edge of the orchard, but had to stop so abruptly that he almost fell face first over the razor wire that had been wrapped around barricades and posts which blocked access to the house, the truck, and anywhere else other than the orchard. Damien only considered his options for a moment before he heard a crackle coming from his 3 o'clock side. The trees rustled in the distance. He knew it had to be Callie, but he couldn't see her face. When the stalker was revealed, all he could see was the outline of a silver feline mask.

"Here piggy, here piggy piggy piggy,"

Callie cooed. Damien couldn't tell if she had any weapons on her person. He wasn't sure he wanted to risk trying to meander around her, so he slumped down against the front of a cement barricade and attempted to hide in the shadows until he wasn't in her line of sight.

Rex had said three minutes, but Damien already felt like he had been running around for hours. He decided it was now or never when Callie rounded the last row of trees and was headed toward him. Damien bolted to the left and ran as fast as he could to the end of that row. Callie had been close behind him, but a blow horn sounded that stopped her in her tracks.

"That's time! Callie, you're out. Vee is in,"

Callie scoffed and threw her hands up before she turned her back on Damien and headed for the gate where Vee was standing wearing a glittering gold fox mask and had something in her hands that looked like a rope. Damien turned when he heard a thud and saw that Callie had dropped something on the ground beyond the fence Damien recognized as a cattle prod. He breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't her turn anymore as he crouched down below the tree line and started to crab walk around the tree, hoping to avoid rustling the leaves or making any other sound that would give Vee an easy start. The blow horn went off again, Rex called Vee, and the gate opened to the orchard. Damien thought he had created plenty of distance between himself and Venus, but it didn't take her long to make an appearance.

"You best surrender to me honey. It only gets worse from here,"

Vee chuckled and Damien heard the thud of the rope as she slapped the loop against her hand to threaten him. Damien looked around and wondered if he could find a small tree that he could climb real quick and hide himself in the foliage. When Vee taunted him again, Damien took the chance to grab a hold of a small green apple tree and tried to climb with his legs and arms wrapped around the trunk, shimmying up to the high branches like a bear. He cringed as the leaves and branches resisted him and screamed out his position until he was forced to stop and just hang there.

"Gotcha,"

As soon as he heard those words from Vee's mouth, Damien screamed as the rope landed around his torso and Vee used the lasso to pull him down from the tree with shocking ease. Damien's arms and legs gave way almost instantly and he thudded against the ground,groaning as she dragged him toward her on the grass. Damien had closed his eyes and when he opened them he was staring at the underside of Vee's cleavage and right up the short jean skirt she had changed into, with no panties.

"Vee.."

Vee didn't allow Damien any time for talking or questions. She uses the extra length of the rope coil to tie his wrists to his ankles, hog tying him, which was appropriate. Damien whimpered. The knots were right and the tension made by the rope only got stronger if he struggled against the wound knots on his ankles and wrists, his hands clasped together, palm to palm. Shadows came out of the trees and he made out Rex, Persephone, Sonia, and Callie, now with her mask off and a scowl on her face.

"Lucky for y'all, I like to share,"

Vee looked down at Damien with a mischievous grin and placed her cowboy boot against Damien's Adam's apple with just enough pressure to make him feel like he was being choked, "and for you that I'm impatient. Games over!"

Vee announced with a victorious look on her face. Rex and Sonia took hold of the bottom side of the rope while Callie and Persephone grabbed the top length and lifted him from the ground all at once. Vee walked alongside them as they carried him past the gate and into the stables he hadn't seen before. Damien was starting to feel lightheaded again.

When they entered the stable, Rex barked at the women to place him on a horse, which made no sense to Damien because he saw no horses in the stable, but the women knew what Rex meant and Callie and Persephone left for only a few minutes before they returned with what looked like a black vaulting horse a gymnast would use. Damien cringed. He didn't want to know what they planned to do, but he was going to quickly find out. Rex grabbed him by the length of rope that ran down his back and lifted him vertical so that Vee could come up behind him and grab hold of his ankles. The other women assisted them with moving Damien onto the horse until he was strapped to it and had very little room to struggle or thrash. He could feel the cold leather through the pig suit. Sonia had Vee's switchblade in her hand and was approaching Damien from behind. Damien gulped. It was his last chance, so he was going to throw his 'hail Mary.'

"Haha, very funny. I know you guys have something against corporate workers or something like that, but I have a team of lawyers that would be happy to fuck your lives up if you do anything to hurt me,"

Rex and Vee looked at each other and then started to crack up laughing along with the three women. Sonia was cutting away at Damien's pig costume with the switchblade. He wasn't surprised when the cool night air hit his skin that they had stripped him nude to put him in the costume. When the last shred of fabric fell off him, Damien was completely naked and the flat portion of the horse was pushing his cock and balls in an uncomfortable position. Sonia closed the knife and handed it back to her mother who stepped forward to run her sharp fingernails through Damien's hair almost tenderly.

"Oh sweetie, we don't want to hurt you. I mean, not

much. I think you may actually like this,"

She whispered in his hair and her hand trailed down his bare back with less tenderness. Damien couldn't suppress the moans before it left him and his cock twitched against where it had been pushed into his stomach. Vee smiled as she stepped away.

"My girls have a sick way of getting their kicks, but don't worry about me, my man, I'm here to keep them from getting too worked up and you know, to watch,"

Rex stated. He had positioned himself adjacent to where Damien was strapped to the horse and stood against a wooden panel that separated the stalls from the front of the indoor stable. His fat hands had already made their way down to his crotch, his zipper was down, belt undone, and his cock was hidden in his fleshy fist. Rex flashed Damien a toothless grin when he looked up at him from the horse. Damien had no words. He had never felt so defeated yet aroused. His mind had yet to make sense of any of it. Even in college, he didn't really get into anything really kinky. Sure, the guys told stories about crazy things the girls they were with would do and he did watch porn sometimes, but he had usually just been satisfied with sex. It didn't matter what form it came in.

He didn't have any fetishes that he was aware of. At least, not yet.

Callie, Persephone, Vee, and Sonia were discussing something in a low voice in front of him but he couldn't make anything out of what they were saying. Sonia broke away from the women, still wearing the baggy white shirt over her damp black bikini. Damien could see the outline of the wet bikini through the wet spots of the shirt that had not fully dried and had become translucent. He regretted looking at her because as his cock grew more hard, the more painful the position he was in became. He could feel the movement of air behind him and someone approached him. He assumed it was Sonia that returned.

"We're going to get you nice and wet,"

Persephone cooed down at Damien as she walked around the side of him with something in her hand that looked like a syringe. Damien panicked.

"No! No! What the fuck are you doing?!"

He cried. Persephone had come behind him where he knew Sonia was and was spreading his ass cheeks. Damien didn't know what she had planned for the syringe but he wasn't about to let her give him a shot in his ass. He bucked hard and arched his back, but when he did so, Persephone plunged the syringe into his asshole. Damien yelped and realized that the syringe did not have a needle, which calmed him temporarily, until he felt something warm and liquid flow from between his ass cheeks on the horse followed by the pressure of something bulbous and blunt.

A cock? It couldn't have been a cock. Rex was within his line of sight.

Whatever penetrated him next certainly felt like a cock. Damien cried out and sobbed. He had never felt anything in his ass before and expected the waves of pain to accompany rape of that virginal hole, but the initial unpleasant sensation was soon replaced with pleasure as the phallus stroked the inside of his ass, pressed against his prostate, and made his own cock swell with each slow thrust inside him. It occurred to him that it had to be Sonia and when he realized that, his cock swelled more rapidly than it had all night. When he groaned, Vee stepped up to him with a mirror tilted so that he could see the young brunette pegging him with an expression of fascination and ecstasy on Sonia's face.

"I thought you may want a peek,"

Vee winked as she showed Damien the view from behind him. Damien grunted and groaned, but not from exasperation or pain. He had fought them just like he had done earlier. Now he saw no point. He truly wondered if Sonia could make him cum just by fucking his ass with her strap on.

"That is a very special dildo. It has another head, a panty vibrator really, that's why she's enjoying herself so much. Plus, I'm pretty sure she likes you,"

Vee continued, referencing Sonia even though Damien was sure Sonia was paying no attention to what her mother was doing. Vee turned around and set the mirror on a barrel, nodded at Rex who had been sweating against the stall with his cock in his white knuckled fist, jerking vigorously, and began to wiggle out of her skirt and halter top. Damien gasped as her tits fell from her halter top with the same glorious finesse that they had fallen from her shirt when she had jumped on him at the cabin. Without another word, she grabbed hold of the back of Damien's head and pulled him to her right tit. His wet lips pressed against her taut, puffy tan nipples and left a glistening trail of spit on her slightly darker areola.

"Suck,"

She demanded and urged him forward. Damien didn't need to be told twice. He latched onto her breast with his mouth and greeted her nipple with his tongue happily. Sonia was panting behind him, moaning softly, her thrusts with the strap on had become more rapid and Damien thought she had to be close to climax. Vee tilted her head back, her long hair spilled down her back as her fingernails dug into the back of Damien's head, her own soft moans blending with the sounds of his and Sonia's. Persephone stood next to Vee and had already removed her shirt, her own small, pointed breasts exposed to Damien and inches from his face. She didn't need to tell him to suck her. He happily lifted his head to move from Vee to Persephone without the command. Sonia broke his concentration with a loud moan and a strong thrust that probed his prostate and almost made Damien jump along with his aching cock.

"Did you cum, sweetie?"

Vee asked Sonia, breathless, who didn't answer at first. Sonia was hovering over Damien, panting, still embedded in him with the dildo, her trembling was making Damien tremble as well. He winced and his cock throbbed. The horse was becoming too much. He grunted as Sonia slowly pulled free of him and heard the sound of her bare feet hit the hay covered concrete. She had had to climb upon the horse behind him to fuck him and imagining that was just as arousing as watching her do it in the tiny mirror that Vee held up to him so that Damien could watch her daughter fuck him.