The Hunter's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamaraSyn
SamaraSyn
32 Followers

The two women in front of him had started to kiss and touch themselves, something that Damien found painfully erotic. The only one he had lost sight of was Callie, whom he only saw when he panned over to where Rex stood. Callie had dropped to her knees in front of him and had placed her mouth over his cock. Damien could only see the back of Rex's sister's head bobbing up and down and Rex's meaty hand against it. Damien's mind went back to the old woman, Corina, who used to rent the cabin and he wondered if she had been just as incestuous as the younger generation of the family, and what role his stepfather, if any, played in their games if Corina had hosted her own when Damien was sound asleep inside the cabin. It would have been so easy for his father to slip away without him noticing those nights. As if she noticed that the horse was starting to hurt him, Sonia came around and loosened the ropes that bound Damien to it. Damien breathed a sigh of relief and just nodded wearily at Sonia who flashed those white teeth again at him and forced him to smile back with his own.

"Mmmm, I think it's time we let him breed us,"

Persephone moaned into Vee's open mouth, her hand cupped around her sister's tit, feeding it to Damien whose lips were wrapped around her nipple and curled into a smile. Vee nodded in agreement.

"If he keeps going I'll probably cum soon,*

She replied. Both hands that were holding the back of Damien's head released and Damien reluctantly let her tit pop out of his mouth with a soft whine. He was following their lead now. His body was responding how they wanted it too, Damien was just along for the ride.

"Help me turn him?"

"Mmm, yea, let him fill you with his cum,"

Rex moaned in response as Vee asked Persephone, who nodded and reached down for the ropes. Sonia came alongside Damien to loosen the ropes on his wrists that had dug in so tightly that they left dark red and purple marks behind. The women flipped him over on his back and Damien's cock sprang upward from his body. Sonia's finger tips danced across his shaft to catch a drop of precum on her index finger she then raised to her mouth and sucked off, her eyes not leaving Damien. Damien's cock inflated and pulsed. He could feel it throbbing and was almost worried that he would cum instantly with anymore stimulation. Upside down, Damien lifted his chin and saw that Rex was now buried in Callie from behind, his hands extended out in front of him to cup her breasts and pull her back into him so he could fuck her as deeply as possible. Damien almost felt bad for the big man. Callie just looked bored as Rex bounced her on his tiny cock.

"You first,"

Vee had her arms wrapped around her daughter's tiny waist and pulled her onto the horse. Sonia was blushing when she climbed on Damien and from his perspective she looked even smaller than she actually was. Sonia held herself up on her hands, her legs spread around Damien's love handles, her thighs squeezing him tightly while Vee reached down between his legs and began to stroke him. Damien closed his eyes, overwhelmed by how good Vee's hand felt he almost didn't notice that Persephone had climbed up alongside his face on the horse and was rubbing her clit through the small patch of hair that lined her glistening wet slit. He could smell the unique aroma of her cunt and her arousal and it only fueled his desire. Persephone began to lean into Damien's face and he responded by greeting her with his tongue.

"Go on, baby,"

Vee coaxed Sonia who reluctantly lowered her shaved pussy down on the swollen pink head of Damien's cock. He shifted and bucked his hips in response but Vee put her hand on his chest as if to halt him.

"Don't, let her control the pace and depth. She's a virgin. Take it slow,"

Vee warned before Persephone climbed over Damien's gaping mouth and smothered him with the satin folds of her cunt. He took her into his mouth eagerly and could feel the pressure of Sonia's tight shaved pussy stretching to accommodate him. Vee was holding Sonia in position, helping her ride him. Damien had never been with a virgin and was shocked at how wet Sonia was when she finally let him slide into her. The tightness and warmth surrounded his cock and made it throb inside her. The experience was sensory overload but Vee was the director of the show and she warned Damien against being the one to cum first. Damien could hear Rex and Callie moaning and talking dirty to each other behind him along with Sonia's soft, breathless sighs and moans as she found her rhythm and began to grind her hips into Damien.

Damien diligently lapped at Persephone's cunt as she commanded him to tongue fuck her. He could barely breathe, but he knew he wouldn't be able to until he made her cum, so he worked her clit with the tip of his nose as his tongue explored her from within and Persephone began to shake.

"Ohyesss.."

Persephone whined and Damien could feel the walls of her pussy tightening and contracting around his tongue. She began to press down into him further and Damien held his breath but kept his mouth ready and open to receive the outpouring of her juices as she filled his mouth with her cum. Persephone had been bouncing on his face before her orgasm and almost lost her balance. Her whole body shuddered against him and Damien felt accomplished. When she looked down at him after lifting off his face, she giggled, her own face flushed and her eyes wild,

"Damn,mmm...I don't even know what to say.."

She whispered and climbed down from the horse. Persephone offered Damien her shirt to wipe his cum covered face but Damien shook his head. He wanted to wear it.

When Persephone had lifted off him, he had a much better view of Sonia now, who was leaning back on her hands, her legs spread wide and she was grinding into Damien's cock which half filled her at an angle. The way her tits bounced and her sweat glazed her young body could have been too much. When Sonia slowed and began to pull away from him, Damien whined, not wanting her to leave. Sonia stopped with just the head of his cock in her and tilted her head,

"Can you cum twice in a row?"

"I..I don't know..but, fuck it, I'll try for you,"

Damien begged. Anything to keep her on him. He wanted to fill Sonia with his cum and he wanted to feel her climax against the shaft of his painfully engorged cock. Sonia looked at Vee who smiled and nodded her encouragement.

"I want mine too, though,"

Vee noted as Sonia grabbed hold of the base of Damien's cock and pushed him deeper inside of her wet, warm, and pulsing cunt that welcomed him with a gush that was audible when he slid deep within her. Sonia pushed herself up so she was straddling him and Damien let her control the speed and depth until he couldn't hold back any longer and was thankful that she was crying out, announcing that she was going to cum at the same time. It was as if her pussy was hungry for his cum because the contractions from her powerful orgasm pulled him deeper inside her and Sonia screamed in ecstasy as she dug her nails into Damien's chest. Damien was trembling from his orgasm and could feel his cum spill out from out his cock even as he was still within Sonia who collapsed on his chest.

"Let me lick you clean,"

Damien offered without thinking. Sonia perked up with a tired smile and blushed before she lifted from his chest and crawled over his face. Sonia was more lumber than her aunt. She crawled over Damien's face until her sensitive, swollen pink cunt was over his mouth and Damien could just barely reach up with his tongue to tease her clit. Sonia leaned forward and let herself fall over the edge of the horse, gripping Damien's head between her muscular thighs for balance. He reached up to hold her in place on his mouth by her hips and Vee started to climb on the horse and take her daughter's place on Damien's still hard cock. Sonia's innocent, virginal pussy, filled with his cum, dripping into his open mouth was enough to keep him rock hard and he had no doubt that he would be able to satisfy Vee as well.

"I've been waiting for this all day,"

Vee sighed as she mounted Damien and he subconsciously slammed his hips upward so that his cock was buried in her balls deep in a single upward thrust. He couldn't fuck Sonia hard, but he would be merciless with her slutty mother, if not just for payback. Vee did not complain, she only responded with breathless erratic moans and wanton cries while Damien focused on cleaning every inch of Sonia's cunt until Sonia slowly slid down to the ground, quivering. Persephone was there to calm the girl who was smiling wildly. Damien smiled down at her, knowing that she enjoyed it all more than he probably knew.

"Fuck yes, fuck me. Breed me like cum slut you know I am!"

Vee cried out and clenched Damien within her. That was Damien's signal that she was going to cum and he tried to speed up his pace. He made sure that he filled her completely with every thrust until she threw her head back and clutched onto her bouncing tits, begging him to fill her as she erupted into climax, which was all more than enough for Damien to grant her wish and he pumped his third load of the night deep inside Sonia's mother before reaching up to forcefully pull Vee down onto a sloppy kiss that shared the taste of both Vee's daughter and sister from Damien's lips.

Vee smiled and panted into Damien's mouth, happy to smell and taste them just as much as he was to share it. When Vee lifted off of Damien and his flaccid cock fell from her along with a torrent of cum, he felt exhausted, but in a good way. He had never been so satisfied. Damien searched the stables for Rex and saw that he had undressed Callie and had covered her with his cum. She was naked but he was clothed and both of them were asleep and snoring, cuddled together between three hay bales. Damien chuckled and the three other women saw the scene to giggle along with him.

The way it had started, Damien would have never thought any of it would have played out how it did, but lying in his own bed inside the cabin that night, he began to reflect on his life and on how much he must have been missing. Part of him knew that the kinky family out in the forest was probably only the tip of the iceberg, but he couldn't deny the guilt that had been building at the thought of betraying his fianceé's trust. Damien would spend the next three days relaxing at the cabin with company from Persephone, Vee, Rex, Sonia, and Callie intermittently throughout the day on each until the morning he had to leave...

~•~

Damien thought that they would come around and say 'goodbye' but all he got was a manila legal envelope that had been tucked under one of the windshield wipers of his truck addressed to him by his first name after he loaded all of his luggage and was just about to pull away.

When Damien opened the envelope on his flight back, inside was a set of newer polaroids, photos that were taken over his three day stay that could easily become blackmail material if they fell into the wrong hands. The last item in the envelope was a folded piece of notebook paper signed by each member of the family that simply said,

"Don't forget to rate us 5 stars! Love, Venus, Rex, Persephone, Callie, and Sonia Atlas."

Damien chuckled and left his five star review inflight, but was unsure of what he should do with the photos. When he pulled up to his home and saw that Madeline's car was parked in the driveway, he thought he would just hide them inside one of his work portfolios that he had in the car and carry them inside where he would burn the photos in the fireplace.

When he opened the door, Madeline was overjoyed to see him. She ran at him with a big smile on her face and practically jumped into Damien's arms. They kissed for several seconds and when Madeline finally pulled away from the passionate lip lock, Damien cringed when he saw that the portfolio had fallen from his arms and the contents had spilled out onto the marble floor. It was Madeline who went for the manila envelope and Damien scrambled to come up with some explanation. As she thumbed through the photos, though, Damien didn't see the expression of shock, disgust, or anger he had been expecting. Instead, Madeline just smirked at the first and her smile only got wider as she went through the small stack.

"Maddie, I can explain.."

Damien started, but Madeline looked up at him with that unwavering smile and shook her head before she looked back down at a photo of Sonia.

"No need, they're much better looking than I expected,"

Madeline said with only a hint of mild amusement,

none of the anger or disgust that Damien was prepared for. Confused, Damien had to ask Madeline what she meant. Madeline sighed softly and slid the photos back into the manila envelope before handing that back to Damien who took it from her reluctantly.

"You have been working so hard. You got that amazing promotion and you have been so great about helping with the wedding and everything...then your stepfather passed..I just wanted to make sure that you got away and had a good time. You didn't plan a bachelor party so I brought one to you,"

Madeline smiled at Damien again who just stood there with the envelope in his hand feeling like he was on some kind of hidden camera show.

"I knew you had planned to go to the cabin so I got in touch with Corina and bounced some ideas off her. Real cool chick, by the way. She said her grandkids were swingers or something and I thought that would be perfect for your 'not bachelor party,"

When she finished, Damien digested what she said and the guilt that he had been harboring the entire stay at the cabin dissolved immediately. All he was focused on was his amazing thoughtful, and incredibly kinky wife to be whom he wanted nothing more than to carry to the bedroom and fuck her brains out at that moment. So he did.

SamaraSyn
SamaraSyn
32 Followers