The Huntress is Captured

Story Info
Rebekah the huntress is captured by rivals.
4.1k words
4.12
8.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wylie3
Wylie3
38 Followers

Rebekah is a 20 year old huntress who hunts with bow and arrow and is highly skilled at the art. She has hunted since a young age and knows the swamps and forests in the area intermittently, and her favourite time to hunt is when the weather warms up. She is a child of the earth loving the sensuousness of being attached to it, which is why she is so good at her art with the ability to be like a ghost when hunting her prey.

Rebekah has over the years created an outfit for the hunt that shows off her sexuality, because when she is out on the hunt and especially successful hunts she always seems to be in a height of pleasure buzz. Once again as she heads out on the hunt in what is a warm steamy day, she is dressed in one of her favourite outfits a skimpy leather affair that is made up of a crop top which has two clips at the front and sits so her 35C breasts are lifted up barely covered. The skirt is snug only just sitting down on her thighs partially slit on either side, Rebekah never wears underwear when hunting and is always barefoot so she can feel the earth below her.

Her quiver hangs from her left shoulder with a thin strap tied around her waist so it sits firmly as she moves and is easy to pull and load her arrows. On her right hip sits her Bowie knife that is honed to a razor sharpness. Today she has her crossbow as she will be hunting pig.

For a group of hunters in the area who hunt their prey with powerful guns and kill as much prey as they can, the huntress is an annoyance as she is always vocal that you should only take what you need and no more unless of course you are hunting pests like rats and possums. These hunters also reckon she should be like other girls in the area, there to pleasure the men and breed. The fact Rebekah is probably the most stunning girl in the area at 5'8" with a super fit toned body and when dressed in her hunting outfits capable of having guys dribbling like an idiot from a mile away.

The group of five have decided they must capture the huntress and take their pleasure of her and breed her.

Already an hour into her hunt Rebekah is glowing with a sheen of sweat, having entered the forest up by the lake and is tracking down along the river towards the swamp she has picked up the track of a sizeable pig moving thru the under growth in that direction. She moves slowly her feet barely brushing the ground making hardly a sound and heading into the wind she can smell her prey is close. Spotting the pig just ahead as it roots amongst some bushes, she squats down quickly drawing and loading an arrow, and lets her breathing slow she lines up the shot and lets the bolt fly straight and true hitting the pig close to the heart. As the pig stumbles she has dropped her bow and whipped out her knife and with quickness has closed the gap to the pig jumping on it and delivering the final kill blow with her knife.

Having roped up the pig she slings it over her back feeling the fresh blood trickling down her back as she picks up her bow and starts the trek home.

A member of the group of five has spotted the Huntress on the hunt, knowing she will return the same way to where her four wheeler is parked he sets the trap and lets the others know.

As Rebekah comes up the path to the lake, she misses the trip wire until her foot hits it sending the net sailing down over her. Before she has a chance to draw her knife a tranquilizer dart hits her in the butt, the guys are quickly on her and with the weight of the pig on her is quickly subdued.

Once the tranquilizer wears off Rebekah finds herself blindfolded, naked and mounted on a rig that leaves her butt slightly raised her legs spread and locked in place so both her holes are fully exposed. Her arms are held forward and clamped with her body sitting on a bench short enough so her breasts swing free and her chin sits in a rest so her mouth will be easily accessible.

The guys are happy not only is the Huntress presented to be turned into a breeding slut, but she brought them a pig they can put on the spit.

"You fuckers better let me go now and I will go easy on you, otherwise it won't be pretty later when I gut you all." snarls Rebekah.

The leader replies. "Huntress you are going to be here a long time, while we breed you and eventually once you find out how enjoyable it is you will be a docile little slut begging to be used."

Before she has a chance to reply a lube dildo is thrust in her mouth and tied in place. Then the leader steps up behind her his big cock hard and ready, he slides it across her pussy lips up to her clit then draws it slowly back all the way to her tight hole where he holds it for a second before repeating the tease all aiming to get her wet and ready.

When she feels his cock playing across her lips and settling against her ass she tries to draw away but the way she has been trust up does not allow it, the only movement she has would be to push back against the intrusion and there is no way she wants to do that.

"When I get loose i will castrate you and feed it to you." she mumbles.

"Huntress accept your fate and enjoy the pleasure you will receive as we breed you." replies the leader.

As the leader continues his tease as he decides which hole he will violate first, the friction across her lips and up to her clit is starting to get her body excited and her juices are starting to come to the surface.

The constant rubbing by his cock was making her wet that was not what Rebekah wanted to become excited by her rape by these goons.

With the Huntress getting wetter the leader knew she was going to be the hot fuck they all had hoped for, with that he slipped his head between her lips coming up against her unbroken hymen which brought a smile to his face as he knew that he was the first to enjoy her.

So he pulled back to the edge of her lips then drove his rod deep into her, forcing a long groaning cry from her as he broke into her, as he looked down he could see the pink moisture coating his cock as he drew back and wanting to truly enjoy the moment his next thrust was slow feeling her tightness as he drove a bit deeper.

For the Huntress it was excruciating as he ripped into her but her cry of pain was muffled by the dildo in her mouth and came out as a long groaning cry. Then as he went slow taking his time on each stroke and going slowly deeper each time spreading her tight pussy wider, her body released more juice to allow him access easier which changed the feeling from intense pain to a degree of pleasure.

This could not be happening to her she should not be taking pleasure from her brutal deflowering but each stroke was starting to be enjoyed by her body and the worse part was when she involuntary pushed back to met his thrust forcing him even deeper into her.

For the Leader of the hunters when she bucked back taking him deeper he was pleased as he knew her body was starting to enjoy the fucking and with that he picked up the pace while finally bottoming out in her.

"Well Huntress seems like you are starting to enjoy my big cock in your pussy." he said.

As he finally had his full length in her and was starting to pick up the pace there was no way she was going to reply to him. Her body was generating more fluid to lubricate her pussy for his big cock, but worse she herself was now starting to love the fullness and it wouldn't be long before she might have an orgasm. As the pace picked up she was starting to respond bucking back against him forcing him to enter her faster.

For him he was totally enjoying her reaction and was starting to plow into her fast but the only thing was her tightness which meant his own orgasm was about to blow and with that he drove in deep and held there as he unloaded his seed deep in her.

"Auh fuck yeah fuck yeah take that load." her roared out.

For Rebekah it was like a hose had been turned on inside her as he held deep in bucking as spurt after spurt of his thick load filled her virgin unprotected pussy.

Eventually he was spent in her and slowly he drew back popping out of her with very little cream following due to the angle she was trust at. He waved his number 2 in for his turn with her while he moved around to her front.

"Choice for you Huntress I will remove your dildo gag but if you bite then you will have and even bigger one shoved in that will stay til tomorrow." the Leader said.

For Rebekah the load delivered to her was still fully in her and didn't seem to want to escape, then the next cock thrust into her not as long but a little thicker. When the choice was offer to her she did not understand what it meant until the dildo was slipped from her mouth and she was looking at his big cock coated in a pink sheen of her blood and his cum.

"Time to clean me and get me hard for round 2." he laughed.

God he was about to shove it in her mouth and if she bit him off which she would like to do then she would have an even bigger dildo in her mouth til the next day.

She had no choice but to except his cock violating her mouth but what was worse, was as it slide in and she got the taste of their combined juices it was slightly pleasant and her tongue started to explore his rod while his slow thrusting in and out was bringing him back to full life.

Meanwhile the cock in her pussy was busy plowing away and her orgasm was creeping closer but luckily her tightness was enough to elicit another gushing load of sperm to be deposited in her, and he withdrew coming around to have her clean him.

"You should love the next one we call him the thrustmaster." chuckled the Leader.

As once more she found herself servicing a sticky cock with her mouth, the next one entered her pussy not as big as the others, but oh fuck did he start to piston into her. Her body which was close to orgasm that she was trying to hold back had no chance as he thrust into her at a solid pace and with that she gushed over him which sent him shooting the next load into her.

" ARGH no no no oh god god fuck fuck." she screamed out, as the cock in her mouth slipped out as the orgasm hit her.

"You liked that didn't you Huntress there will be more as we are only getting started." said the Leader.

Before she knew it the fourth hunter plunged into her while the thrustmaster stood in front of her his cock glistening in her juices that coated it. He fed it to her slowly allowing her to savior her taste that coated his cock. The fourth hunter was using a steady pace trying to last awhile and get to truly enjoy her.

For Rebekah she knew she was loosing this battle as her mouth suckled away enjoying her cream on the thrustmasters cock while she was bucking back against the cock in her pussy trying to make him blow quicker so it would be over with. The problem was having just climaxed it wouldn't be long before her body betrayed her again, it was becoming all to enjoyable.

"Rrr finish you bastard." she cried out.

With that the fourth load was deposited deep in her pussy, of course there was still another hunter to go and his nice average sized cock slipped into her finding her hole nice and slippery with all the cum that was in it. Once more a cock was in her mouth for cleaning.

Chuckling away the Leader said. "Well Huntress seems you are enjoying yourself won't be long and you will be shaking thru another orgasm."

The final hunter enjoyed fucking and he was looking to get the most out of being in the Huntress and being the last, sloppy seconds made it easier to prolong the pleasure. He took a nice steady pace in her pussy so he could prolong his pleasure but at the same time he was stroking her clit with his fingers to ensure she was getting the fullest of pleasure.

For the Huntress it was more torture as this hunter knew how to fuck and get the most enjoyment from it while at the same time he was stimulating her looking to make her cum again. She was soon pushing back at him fast trying to make him work quicker. But her body was enjoying it all to much and again she felt the rush of a climax coming on.

"God no ohh ffuucckk ffuucckk aarrrrgggghhhhh shittt mmmmmmm." she screamed out as another orgasm hit her body.

The hunters just all chuckled while the one still in her loved the feel of her cream running back over his cock as he continued at the steady pace despite her thrusting back against him and now her pussy pulsing around his cock as her orgasm racked her body.

"Huntress you seem to be loving this, far from what you said earlier." the Leader said.

"You may chuckle now but I will have the last laugh when I gut you all." she snarled back at him.

Finally the last hunter emptied his load in her to join the others deep in her pussy, then came around for her to clean his cock.

The Leader said. "You have done well Huntress now lets see how much more of a slut you are as we go again."

As her lips slipped from the most recent cock she could see that the others were back at full attention ready to be at her again. The Leader once more moved in behind her running his big cock against her pussy lips, while his thumb worked against her asshole then as he slipped into her pussy once more he also forced his thumb into her asshole.

"Fuck that hurts you bastard." she cried out.

"Get used to it Huntress, then you will truly love it." replied the Leader.

He continued with a slow thrusting in her pussy while working his thumb around her asshole before withdrawing it and shoving two fingers in. She bucked back against him trying to get him to fuck her faster which also caused his fingers to go deeper in her ass.

"Uh uh uh get your fingers out of my ass." she moaned.

So the Leader complied withdrawing his fingers at the same time his cock slipped from her pussy and he realigned it driving his big cock into her ass.

"FFUUUCCCKK fuck fuck shit shit." she screamed.

"Relax Huntress it will get better." replied the Leader.

With that he drew back and thrust forward again driving his cock deeper in as the Huntress moaned, he again drew back and drove forward finally his balls slapped he pussy as he bottomed out and he held it there.

"Ohh fuck that hurts it's to big, take it out please ohh ohh." moaned the Huntress.

The Leader had no such intentions and started a slow fucking of her ass knowing the tightness would probably having him unloading again, once his thrusting got easier as her ass accommodated him he picked up the pace power thrusting into her until he erupted depositing his cum in her ass.

"That wasn't so bad after all Huntress, I think you might be starting to enjoy it." the Leader laugh.

"I'm going to take pleasure in gutting you later." she snarled back.

The Leader withdrew and came around to face her as the second hunter was already pushing into her ass, bringing his cock to her lips she could see the slimy coating of cum and her anal juice on it.

"Remember Huntress if you bit the dildo going in your mouth will be bigger than this and it will be lubed by ramming in your ass." said the Leader.

The Huntress with no real option opened her mouth and accepted his slimy cock to clean while behind her the second hunter was fucking her ass furiously and about to unload. By the time she had serviced the Leaders cock the next hunter was waiting to be cleaned and the thrustmaster was hammering away at her ass.

Again she could not believe that her body was starting to enjoy this, the pain of her ass being taken now just a throbbing that was starting to feel good. Another orgasm was building in her this could not be happening but she was loosing control.

"OOOOOOhhhhhhhh oohhh ooohh shit no god no not again." she moaned as another climaxed caused her body to shudder and her ass milked the load from the thrustmaster.

"Thats it Huntress knew you would start to enjoy." laughed the Leader.

The fourth hunter like when he had taken her pussy didn't last very long before he unloaded but again it was the last hunter that knew how to draw out the pleasure for her with his hand working over her pussy forcing her to another series of climaxes before he came in her ass.

As the last hunter slipped his cock in her mouth she was starting to become resigned to the pleasure of being fucked and used, with that her lips and tongue went to work on his cock first getting him back to attention and then working him till he filled her mouth with his seed.

As the hunters rested all Rebekah could do was pant with both her holes filled with cum and it dripping down from her chin from the last load she had taken in her mouth.

"Well Huntress ready for more fun, you seemed to enjoy that in the end." said the Leader.

With that he instructed the others to unshackle her from the rig it was time to truly use her by filling her holes all at once. But they had under estimated her state, although she looked exhausted from the fucking so far her superior state of fitness was about to be there undoing. As the last shackles was removed she judge her moment perfectly driving one of her free legs into the thrustmasters midriff sending him sprawling then swinging from the rig she delivered a backhand chop straight into the second hunter. Now free and before they could react she recovered her hunting knife and as the fourth hunter tried to restrain her he paid the price as she drove her knife deep in his guts drawing it up and opening him.

With the hunters stunned by her speed she wasted no time in drawing her knife back out castrating him and shoving his dick into the mouth of the second hunter before slitting his throat. The thrustmaster having regained his breath from her kick slowly circled her looking for an opening while the Leader picked up the net used earlier to capture her. As the leader and the last hunter tried to position the net to toss over her she and the thrustmaster danced about the room. When they thought they had her trapped she skipped sideways causing the thrustmaster to end up with the net over him, not missing a beat she darted in driving her knife in his side and opening him up. As she stepped back she grabbed a club leaning against the wall swung it around collecting the last hunter with a KO hit.

"Well it's just you and me." she snarled at the Leader.

Standing there sweaty and bloody with cum dripping from her well fucked holes her knife in one hand and the club in the other she glared at the Leader. He was still of the opinion that he could take her, he rushed in looking to get her in a bear hug but with her athleticism she easily side stepped him and swung the club into his lower back. As he stumbled from the blow she followed up with repeated shots to his head til he slumped face down. Wasting no time she slit the thrustmasters throat as he lay groaning from her earlier wounding of him, then she found rope and trust up the Leader. The last hunter started to recover so she hit him again with the club sending him back to the land of nod.

The Leader started to come back to his senses only to find himself bound with his arms pulled over his head by the rope going up over the rafter being well secured back to the wall.

Rebekah grinned at him as she said. "Now I told you I would gut you when I got free." as she sat working her knife on a strap.

Once happy her knife was nice and sharp again she walked up to him placing the knife at the nape of his neck and drawing it down ever so slowly splitting his skin open til she reached his cock.

"Did that hurt, oh well you will soon have a pacifier to suck on while I finish you off." said Rebekah.

With that she gripped his big cock and bringing her knife in castrated him before shoving it in his mouth and tying it in place. Then she opened him up fully and gutted him.

When the last hunter came around again he found himself with his arms bound behind his back and a collar tight around his neck with a lead going to where the Huntress sat still naked and bloody.

Wylie3
Wylie3
38 Followers
12