The Huntress is Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you now have a choice, become my little pet slave or follow your fellow hunters to a gruesome end." said Rebekah.

As her looked around the hunters lodge at the remains of his fellow hunters and especially the Leader still strung up and totally gutted.

"Pppeettt." he stuttered.

"Good choice as I did enjoy the way you fucked me and think you will be giving me pleasure for a long time. Now I will untie you so you can prepare the vegetables for the stew as there is lovely Hunters heart, liver and kidneys to go in it." replied Rebekah.

While Rebekah cooked up the stew Marcus the last remaining hunter butchered up his fellow hunters for further food stocks. After partaking of a lovely stew which Rebekah took great pleasure in knowing that it was the Leader that had been the main ingredient, with the moonlight showing the way the two of them still naked headed to the lake to wash their sweaty bloody bodies.

They returned to the lodge where this time Rebekah took charge taking Marcus to the big bed and mounting him, riding him to her first orgasm of what was going to be a long night.

The next day with Marcus only dressed in pants and Rebekah back in her hunting gear they loaded the pig on her four wheeler and she hoped on and fired up picking up the lead she headed back to her house with Marcus trotting along beside. They would come back later for the other meat and any other things she fancied before burning the lodge to the ground.

She was looking forward to more fun with Marcus especially after the third time he came in her last night he had gone down on her licking and sucking all the goo out of her pussy.

12