The Huntsman and the Nix Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isobet closed her eyes and cried out. He was thrusting deeply into her, fast, but she didn't care at this moment, feeling herself straining with pleasure and spasming, doing it more, the feeling still rising. She cried out again and then she was whining under him as it crested.

She stayed there. It wasn't stopping and she didn't ever want it to. It happened more, so good. Isobet grunted lightly, over and over, her voice followed with more spasms, another smaller wave of pleasure.

He made a deep, helpless sound and she felt him lift inside her, felt him trying to get closer, his sex convulsing, small shocks going through her. He finally went still.

Between her legs was throbbing, still electric sensations that would make her sex contract. Isobet made a high sound, part lingering pleasure and part pain, feeling too full of him, too hot. He was panting behind her.

* * *

[Sutter]

Son of a bitch. Withdrawing slowly, backing off and getting hold of her, Sutter pulled Isobet onto her side in front of himself where they'd been before, her back to his front. He'd known she'd be passionate, but experiencing it was a whole other matter. And the way she'd come.

"It's hot between my legs," Isobet said, sounding muzzy.

"I agree," he said. He leaned down. She always smelled good, a light flower scent, clean, and musk, and like sex, too. He put his hand on her ass because he could now, shaping a round fat cheek, squeezing a little. He'd wanted to do that, had promised himself he would as soon as he could, being patient.

She aroused him out of all good sense, for sure. To hell with the fact she was his target. And to hell with not taking advantage of the situation, with letting the little Nix make up her mind after she had more guys to choose from. Sutter knew a good thing when he met it. He'd found her first.

Once he'd decided that, which had been in the first week they'd been out here, if not earlier, he'd simply outright seduced her. She'd been ready for him for a while. But she'd gotten more than a brand on her arm in that cell and he'd waited, watching her closely, making sure she was sure.

He didn't think she'd failed to notice his hard cock pressing on her or how often he brushed her nipples, watching them get hard, feeling them, knowing they were sensitive, Sutter always ending up molded to her on the ground with his cock hard. She'd never made any sign she even noticed, Isobet giving him all sorts of come-on-ahead signals and smelling like turned-on female, the exercises turning into foreplay.

He didn't know if the intensity of her climax was because she was a Nix or just how she was, but he was getting hard again just thinking about it. Sutter had no difficulty giving Isobet whatever help she needed, whatever patience she required. He wasn't used to being so gentle, wasn't used to going so slow, wasn't usually interested in virgins at all. But he'd do a lot more than be patient to get Isobet in his bed. Chew through metal, maybe.

#

In the morning, getting out from behind her, he flipping Isobet's shirt, looking at her. Perfect tits, the kind of nipples that jutted, red and sweet, relaxed now, which his mouth went to, and which tightened under his tongue. He went to the other, tugging and sucking. Isobet arched as she opened her eyes, offering them, panting.

He came up, his cock hard, his eyes on her nipples before she pulled her shirt down, eyeing him, a small crease between her eyes. He grinned at her. "I'll get breakfast, killer."

After they ate, he took her to the field, although she was learning entirely different lessons now. She was even more distracted than usual, Sutter tugging her nipples with his fingers whenever he could get hold of them, talking to her, touching her ass over her pants, between her legs.

She was on her back and he was on top of her, straddling her, his hands at her throat. "Chin down, dammit. Bring your hips up and trap my arms," he said, Isobet struggling under him. "Get your hands on my sleeves. We just did this, killer."

Isobet concentrated, too slow. He trapped her and kept them rolling. She broke his hold there and he had her on her hands and knees again. Evidently, this undid her, because she couldn't figure out what to do next, freezing and panting.

He spoke in her ear, behind and on top of her, both his hands slipping under her shirt this time, her palms planted, cupping her tits, round and full in his hands, her nipples hard as little pebbles against his palms. "What have I told you about hesitating, killer?"

Isobet startled when he pulled his hand out and spanked her, the fingers of his other hand still busy tugging her nipples, his cock jumping in his pants. An introduction. He did it lightly, several times, getting her used to the idea. She cycled through responses, but when he rubbed her pussy over her pants, pressing, she settled for allowing it.

Reaching under her, he unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off her round butt, leaving them around her thighs. He reoriented, Isobet facing one way, on her knees, his arm snaked around her waist securely and Sutter facing the other. His free hand slid over her ass cheeks. He had wanted to do this for so long, his cock sensitive.

"Sutter," she objected, exploding into struggling, trying to break his hold, talking and jutting trying to get away, small grunts. He tightened his arm, keeping her there, the sound of the cracks going up all around. He stopped, breathing hard, still having hold of her, his fingers going between her legs, swollen and wet, naked. Slick. He put a finger on each side of her clitoris, stroking.

Her struggles slowed and she arched, jutting, his eyes on her ass, that pretty red.

Releasing her, he flipped her onto her back, pulling off the rest of her pants, spreading her legs and moving down. He wanted to taste her now.

"What are you doing?" she said, sitting up, her hands coming to push on his shoulders.

He trapped her thighs in his arms, more struggling from her, Isobet arching and squirming. Her breath was staggering as his thumbs spread her pussy lips, looking at her. Her little Nix cunt was like everything else about her, perfectly formed and compact, a small pouch to take him, and she was slick, her naked folds flushed and slippery, her clitoris swollen.

He leaned down and sniffed, recognizing the distinct sweet musk scent of her, licking her pussy all around. His heart was thudding as she stiffened, crying out, her struggles slowing, Isobet interested in the sensations.

His tongue was delicate on her nub, swirling and tickling, flat licks, lifting it. She spasmed and then flowered open, her clit jumping. Keeping it going, he felt her hips trying to rise under his arms, felt her trying to get closer. He kept her there, enjoying himself.

He finally stopped, listening to her, knowing she was on the edge of coming and had been for some time. "Tell me," he said, nuzzling her thigh.

"What?" she said, panting.

"Tell me what you want."

She squirmed, telling him in other ways, but he ignored it. "Lick me," she breathed, her head falling back, lying down, a slow and thick wave going through him.

He brought his shoulders in, pushing her knees up, tilting her, and put both of his hands on her tits. Bending to her again, he drew her little nub into his mouth, sucking gently, squeezing both her nipples at the same time with his fingertips.

Isobet came. He didn't let her move, caught in his hold as he continued to lick and suck her clitoris. She cried out, straining, and he tightened everything, rhythmic tugs on her nipples.

It went on forever. He'd never imagined a woman could come as hard and as long as Isobet did. She wiggled and strained, crying out again. He didn't stop, her whole body shaking. She finally released, light grunts, pulsing and squirming, seeking his mouth, pressing her pussy delicately against his tongue. Holy fuck.

When she stilled, panting hard, he released her and straightened, coming up, kissing her mouth, letting her taste herself. Drawing back, he looked at her face, her flushed cheeks, her hair messy. He'd really like to fuck her now. "I like the way you come, Isobet," he said, pressing his cock in his pants against her.

"Why haven't you had sex with me, Sutter?" she said when she could.

He reached down and found her and pushed a finger into her, holding her eyes, breathing heavily, and then a second into her tightness, enjoying it, finger-fucking her several times as she hissed. "Don't worry," he said, withdrawing his fingers. "Soon."

Not soon enough for him, but he was going to have to wait. He decided he'd give her a bath. It was another thing he'd promised himself, being patient.

Not long after that, Sutter had the soap and was putting his hands all over her, slippery, touching her like he'd wanted. He held her eyes and his hand slipped down over her belly and between her legs. He was gentle, her breath hitching, the little Nix sensitive because she'd just climaxed and was sore. He was having a difficult time holding back.

"I had my shot," Isobet told him, her eyes shy, that sweetness that did something to his gut.

He'd already noticed she didn't bleed. The annual shots stopped a woman's cycles. She wouldn't be fertile until she stopped getting them. "I get an injection too," he said. "Most men do, if they're not assholes." He wasn't some space-sailor jacked up on his own sperm count. He got his cup, emptying and returning to dip it, pouring it over her, still hot.

Isobet tipped her chin and closed her eyes, her hands going through her hair. She liked it. Isobet liked bathing in general. She usually did so naked, so he certainly didn't mind. "Did you ever meet other Nix?" he said when he was done rinsing her hair, his eyes on her breasts.

Her chin came down, facing forward. "Not really. I do remember one day--I must have been young, because my nurse was with me--we were near the gates when the sirens sounded. There was a man running toward us. He was naked, a Nix. I remember the brand on his shoulder."

Sutter washed her upper back, avoiding her shoulder, still wrapped, and then down to her waist, his hands looking huge on her, the little Nix delicate and curvy and that skin, shaping her round hips. Isobet sighed, shivering a little when he brought the cup up to rinse her back, Sutter leaning to watch her nipples harden.

She continued. "Guards came from the gate towers behind us with guns. We were trapped between them. The nurse picked me up even though I was big, and she was holding me too tightly, but there was nowhere for us to go and the Nix reached us and the guards arrived from behind us and we were in the middle of all of it. The Nix was swinging something he was holding, and when we were the only ones standing, the Nix looked at me like he knew me and ran away. My nurse had her eyes closed the whole time."

He was looking at her ass, marveling a little at the round firm and high cheeks, so sweet. "Did Nix often escape like that?"

"I don't really know. Father kept me away from them. He came in a motorized cart and was yelling at the other guards and then at the nurse and he took me back to the Big House and I never saw her again. I think he blamed her that I was by the gate."

"Did you feel like a Nix growing up?" he said, getting the towel and beginning with her arm, not the hurt one, drying her briskly, his eyes on her tits again, watching them move.

"Father told me when I was young. Mostly, I was treated like Adelaid Forsyte's daughter. I would forget I was a Nix when I was with the staff, who pretended they didn't know, or with people online, my friends and teachers, who definitely didn't know. I could go to parties with friends and go to classes and discussion groups, walk down the streets and go into a bookstore. It was all a simulation, none of us really there, and it's not like I could touch anything, but it felt real enough to me. I knew the older Nix were there. When I was young, I used to go to the wall next to Block Eight and practice with my flute, and I promised myself I wouldn't miss a day, because I thought that they didn't have any music in there. I couldn't even tell if the Nix could hear me. I played there until the day they were all killed when I was fifteen."

"You play the flute?" he said.

"Yes. Where did you grow up?" she said, glancing at him, those remarkable eyes.

She'd wanted to know this and had asked several different ways, but she hadn't pressed. She'd answered his questions. "Detuth," he said.

Isobet went still, her eyes widening and going to his. Very few people had survived the Ohktan blitz on Detuth, the executions.

"I'm sorry," she said.

Sutter moved around her, still drying her. "I wasn't there. I was an apprentice on Siclia when the Ohktans attacked Detuth and started the war. All the members of my family were killed." Sutter touched her hip, his fingers exploring. "I joined when I was seventeen. You're perfect everywhere." The dimples above her butt just about undid him.

When he came back around in front of her, he held out his hand, Isobet putting hers in it, solemn, and Sutter brought her hand to his cock, rubbing, enjoying the friction, smiling at her slowly.

"Sutter," she objected, yanking her hand away.

He let her and reached out, touching her breast lightly, sweeping the tender skin under the swell, listening as her breath caught.

#

That night, when Isobet got up and went to his bedroll, he followed her instead of waiting until she was asleep, getting in behind her. He came up on an elbow, meeting her eyes when she turned to look at him.

She'd always kept herself carefully separate. Not anymore. He captured her and pulled her snug against his body. When he pushed his leg between her legs, that was exactly the place she liked, evidently, because she squirmed, adjusting, riding his leg high, and curled around one of his arms in front of her, shoving the other one into the correct position to be a pillow, made a contented noise and relaxed. After a few moments, he realized she was asleep.

His mouth twitched. Sutter leaned down and smelled her, his pants tight again. The little Nix was just well put together in all sorts of ways.

#

Two days later, about four hours into their hike, Sutter was already anticipating getting into camp, having waited long enough, having been patient, when Isobet stopped in front of him, tilting her head, her shoulders tensing. She heard something.

She turned and looked at Sutter, who'd also gone still, listening, his eyes unfocused. Whatever it was, it was big. Bigger than a lotti, and they weren't in lotti territory anyway. They'd just crossed into the highland plains.

His memory gave him a little jolt. The highland plains. Son of a bitch.

"Go," Sutter said softly, pointing them toward the craggy hills. "Stay with me killer, quiet as we can."

She went where he said, staying low, but she didn't outrun him, Isobet looking back. He didn't want them separated. He took her up into the round sandstone formations, up a small path, a cutback to more caves higher on the plateau, Sutter looking into the openings. The animal was on its way, Sutter's nape prickling. He still searched as she looked behind them.

He finally saw one that would work, clicking on his small torch, shining it in. Not as big as he would like, but it had a shelf with a recess. He stepped back.

"It's here," Isobet said to him under her breath.

"Go," he said in a normal tone of voice because that animal was huge and it already knew they were there and it was coming, the underbrush loud with its passage, heading straight for them, crashing through the trees.

Isobet dove through the hole, Sutter right behind her. He was pulling himself through when the animal charged in. Its feet were on the ground, but its head was level with their cave.

They both turned to face it as it leaned and one of its blunt arms with arcing claws shot in, not long enough to reach them, swiping and straining.

Its arm withdrew and its eye came to the opening, a burst of amber color in black that dilated and then pinned, a huge bastard with a flat face, long ears and twisted horns that swept back before curling, big haunches. Going on four legs, sometimes, but hunting and fighting on two, using the front for grasping and tearing.

A handro, the biggest, meanest predator on Tilles. The animal looked just like his pictures, and this was one of the small males. The females were a third larger.

What a stupid-looking animal. "You're a silly-looking fucker," Sutter remarked.

The handro opened his mouth and unhinged his jaw, pressing what emerged into the opening, his sharp pointed teeth clacking. Maybe not so silly. Isobet made a small noise. She was watching it, her gaze fixed and her own eyes pinning, her fight-or-flight instincts triggered and nowhere for her to go.

Watching her, it occurred to Sutter that he didn't have to wait until camp, since they were stuck here until the animal calmed down. He walked to her, setting his pack down, taking hers and doing the same.

"Aren't you afraid?" she yelled.

Sutter looked at the animal and then back at her. "Why?" he yelled. "It can't reach us."

Isobet turned to look at him, her eyes studying his face. "How are we going to get away from it?" Isobet yelled into his face above the racket.

Sutter turned to watch the animal pound its own head against the opening like an idiot. It wasn't the brightest animal, but it definitely persevered. "I don't know yet," he bellowed back. It wasn't important right now. Sutter sat down on the shallow shelf beside her and pulled her in front of him, turning her away from himself. He unbuttoned his pants, getting ready, breathing faster.

She was leaning to see it through the hole, craning her neck. "It's not going to go away," she told him like that was news, watching the animal, which was still pissed, still going on and making noise that echoed all through the small cave they were in, Isobet startling when Sutter reached around her for the buttons of her pants. "What are you doing?"

"I think I've been patient," Sutter replied, raising his voice again to be heard over the clamor.

She turned and looked at him again, her brows shooting up, Isobet pushing his hands away. "Don't," she said loud, trying to fend him off. "He's looking at us, Sutter."

"He's not our species, Isobet," Sutter said, projecting his voice, having gotten her buttons undone. She was holding on to her pants now.

"I feel like he's watching us."

"Don't think about it." He pulled them off of her with a sharp jerk, at which point she tried to pull them back on. He got his arm under her and stripped her lower body, Isobet struggling.

"Stop it, Sutter," she yelled over the animal's racket.

He grinned and smacked her sweet round butt, Isobet yelping. The big beast was not going to change its plans or behavior, and Sutter had other things on his mind. It was clacking again, loud.

Sutter turned her, her plump ass landing on his lap, and immediately leaned her back, one hand coming around her waist, pulling her against himself, his legs spreading hers. He reached down, already erect. He wanted inside her so bad.

Her legs were spread entirely, the beast smelling, its nostrils there, blowing hot air in through the hole, washing over them, offering a low stuttering growl. It withdrew and shot an arm in, feeling around, not able to both look and do that at the same time, its eye appearing next. Isobet was watching it as she fought Sutter.

"I don't blame him, killer. I'd want to eat your pussy, too," Sutter told her in her ear, nuzzling her, his heart pounding. "I'd want to chew on your hard little nipples." Sutter's hand went under her shirt to her full and firm tits, his other to her silky thigh to persuade her. He stroked the softness between her legs, pressing, tugging on her nipples, listening to her.