The Huntsman and the Nix Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting slick, ready for him. Her squirming and his own efforts gave him the angle he needed. The animal made a jarring, metal-on-metal sound, as if outraged to be ignored. The sound startled her, making her go still as he shifted her forward and began to enter her.

Isobet exploded into struggling, Sutter keeping her there, the little Nix wiggling all over his cock as he penetrated her. "Too big, Sutter," she said.

"Hold still, baby," he said, tightening his hold, everything pleasure.

Hitching her way through it, wincing, pulsing and shivering, she took him, Sutter's cock completely encased in her heat. Tight. He began to thrust, getting under her, keeping her legs open, Isobet entirely exposed. She cried out.

He tugged her nipples, thrusting faster. "Fuck, Isobet," he grunted, tapping on her clit, tugging, then polishing, because she liked that best. He made her come whenever he could. She was sensual and sexual and she liked it and Sutter persisted under the simple, straightforward theory that she would return for more pleasure if he gave her enough of it.

She was making a low and constant sound, Sutter finding the angle he wanted, spreading his legs underneath her. He thrust, deep and long strokes, taking his time, but he wasn't going to last long. She met him, working him, whining.

"Good girl," he breathed, touching her clit again even as he tightened his arm, Isobet's breathing getting slower, constricting her airway a little. All the time, he was thrusting into her. He rubbed faster and then slowed, relaxing his arm at her neck.

Tightening his arm, he touched all around her clitoris, tapping a little, and then harder, his thrusts getting deeper, his rhythm faster. He found the angle he wanted, Isobet going still to feel it, frozen. The sounds she was making said she liked all of it.

Her nipples were rock hard. Relaxing his arm at her throat, polishing, he did it again, tapping even harder now on her clit, his hips pumping.

She began to jerk with them. "Yes, Sutter," she said when she could, hitching.

He felt it, felt her getting ready to climax. He was learning her and he could tell now. "Come like you do, killer," he said, his voice low and tight.

He was thrusting erratically, grunting, his pleasure coming. Isobet went still and made a deep noise, a pleasure-noise, and then she came all over his cock, milking him and spasming and the way she sounded. It triggered his climax, days of holding back, Sutter crying out low into her hair, helpless sounds. He felt her clamp and pulse, those long extended waves that went through her, her voice high. He liked how she came, liked to be inside her when she did, Sutter grunting as he gave her more.

His body finally relaxed, his cock emptied. He let his head fall back, Isobet still spread on top of him, similarly panting. Pulling out of her, he sat up and turned her on his lap, letting her drop into the crook of his arm and leaning down. He kissed her, doing it thoroughly, enjoying it.

The animal was sticking its nose where it didn't belong again, the handro giving a discontented huff. "He's hungry," Sutter said when he drew back, their faces close. "I'm hungry. Are you hungry?"

"Yes," she answered, her mouth twitching.

Rising and setting her down, Sutter went into his pack, watching her dress, watching her get a cloth to clean up, turning her back like he wouldn't notice. They had lunch, ignoring the animal again, which had finally stopped its stupid efforts to get where it couldn't and was pacing in front of the mouth of the cave, disappearing and reappearing, disappearing and reappearing. Every once in a while, it would throw in an arm, or peek at them, clacking, or sniff.

"How are we going to get away?" she said, watching the monster, gnawing on a cooked tuber.

Sutter shrugged, eating the same. "I have a device in my pack. He won't like the sound it makes. We'll start there."

She stopped eating, turning to stare at him. "When I asked before, you told me you didn't know how we would get away from it."

He put things away, grabbing his pack. "But I do now."

Isobet was frowning at him. The animal went still in profile through the hole, Sutter shifting his eyes to watch. The handro squealed and it was gone, its footsteps receding, the forest protesting and then yielding to its trampling, the sound of cracking branches. Sutter straightened and leaned, looking out of the opening.

"Where is it?" Isobet said, coming to stand next to him, also peering, trying to see past his shoulder because she was short.

His hand found its way to her round ass, shaping and cupping, caressing and squeezing, groping her, waiting to see if the animal would come back and idle in the interim.

"Sutter," she objected.

"I don't know," he said, ignoring her hand that was trying to interfere, squeezing again. "Something drew it away. Let's go."

They climbed out, got their stuff, and Sutter put her in front of him. They ran, and they didn't stop until it was getting dark. Sutter found a place and made a fire.

Sitting in front of it, he grabbed her, leaning her against him, his arm around her. He put his hand under the garment she wore and cupped her breast, Isobet allowing it, relaxing against him. Sutter felt himself getting hard. He'd like to fuck her in front of the fire now.

"What do you think distracted the handro?" she said.

"I don't know yet," Sutter said. "Stay alert, killer." His thumb touched her nipple, a small swipe, testing, looking for her reaction. Her breath caught and she didn't move away. He cupped her breast, moving down to shape the tip and squeezing, tightening and releasing, going to the other and not stopping, doing it until she was panting and had opened her legs for him.

Undoing her buttons quickly, he pushed her pants and underwear down to her ankles, drawing her knees up with his hands and then back, Sutter behind her, spreading her legs.

She tensed and he reached around and touched her entrance, looking for the wetness from the small glands there, finding plenty, pressing on her swollen heat. She stilled then. He polished as she climbed, his thoughts getting filthier.

"You're wet, killer," he said into her ear, pinching her nipples rhythmically.

"Yes," she said, her breath gone as he brought her up quickly. When she was going to come, on that edge, he gave her pussy a sharp smack, stopping, his fingers on her clit, unmoving. Then he rubbed quickly and she came on his fingers. He'd be glad when she could take him again.

After she had shivered and gone still, straining, humping his hand, her pussy soft and her nipples hard, crying out her pleasure that way she did, squirming against him, waves going through him, he leaned her back, dropping her into the crook of his arm. She stayed there, panting, her eyes closed. When she opened them, he brought her up, kissing her mouth.

* * *

[Isobet]

"Why aren't you married?" she said, looking up at him after Sutter had done that to her, small jolts of pleasure still going through her. She hoped he wasn't. He'd said he wasn't, but he'd never elaborated.

He was still looking down at her, his arm around her. She tensed a little when he cupped her breast, too sensitive, but he didn't touch her nipple. "I've been busy. I became a soldier, and I was pretty wrecked after the war. I was looking for something to do next. I figured what skills I had to offer and entered the training program for huntsmen on Albion, and that took some time, and then I was doing my job."

She was quiet. That was a lot more elaborating than he'd given her before. Isobet hesitated and then just said it. "What happened?"

His eyes flickered. "I was in an Ohktan prison. They made us fight."

She raised her hand, finding the scar that ran across his lip and interrupted the hair on his beard. His eyes were deep under sweeping brows, a strong jaw and sensual mouth. At rest, his face was handsome, but distant and cold. But when he smiled, the sudden change took your breath, his eyes warm.

"I didn't think you liked me because I was a Nix," she confessed, smiling back at him.

He stroked her cheek. "The fact that you're a Nix is sexy. I was trying not to like you because I thought you were a sociopath and a murderer," he said, his hand going between her legs.

She tensed her thighs, stopping him. He smiled at her slowly. Her eyes narrowed. It was good he was so charming when he smiled, because when Sutter looked friendly, he was usually plotting.

#

The next day, they were walking. Isobet was a little ahead of him, a little tired of walking, a little tired of jungle, and very tired of the kind of food they had to eat here, although she was getting hungry.

"Isobet," Sutter said from behind her, his voice low. He had been quiet all day, seeming distracted.

Isobet came back to him. "What is it?" she said as quietly.

Sutter turned his attention to her, reaching out and caressing her cheek, Isobet feeling shy. "I don't know," Sutter said, his eyes scanning again. "You don't hear anything?"

Isobet went still and then shook her head.

Sutter suddenly tensed, his jaw jumping. "Head straight to higher ground. Stay with me. If something happens, run fast and get away, killer. Don't look back. I'll find you."

Not questioning him, she looked for her direction and ran.

Seeming more agitated than when the handro had been chasing them, Sutter guided her until they were climbing, Isobet going where he said. She understood his tension, her own skin crawling.

In the end, they were halfway up a steep hill, a view overlooking the valley they'd just come across, a small ravine and a thin path the only way up. They could see a long way.

Sutter turned around and squatted, motioning her down, pulling his pistol and keeping it low, not moving.

"It's not an animal," she said. "There's someone here, Sutter. How can there be someone else out here this far?"

"Tracking us," Sutter said. "Do what I do."

They waited. Sutter didn't move. She stayed as quiet.

About an hour later, a single figure broke from the cover of the trees and walked up the center of the path toward them. It was the only option if someone wanted to approach. The first thing she noticed was the figure's clothing, the material rough and stitched together crudely. It looked homemade. Then the beard. The man had a full beard. The figure got closer and she saw the brand crawling around the ball of his shoulder.

"Son of a bitch," Sutter said.

"That's a Nix," Isobet said.