The Huntsman and the Nix Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd wondered how it would be with Sutter once they got off Tilles Moon. He was a huntsman, after all, and she was a Nix, and he was already in trouble with system authority for being with her. Maybe he was regretting it. Maybe that's why he'd left, why he hadn't said when he'd be back.

If he'd be back. Surely he'd say goodbye.

And how had she managed to get herself in a situation in which she didn't know if the man she was sleeping with would come back or leave her without saying a word? She had such a heaviness in her chest.

A knock came at the door. Isobet sat straight up, getting off the bed and running her hands through her hair, still damp. She took a deep breath and walked to the door, opening it.

Sutter.

He wasn't in his usual clothing. No, he was in Atelone clothing, the distinctive thick black overlap shirt with a wide belt and stiff collar, black trousers and high boots. Not looking like a huntsman anymore, because his job on Tilles Moon was done. His beard was trimmed, his dark wavy hair slicked back, although that one curl wanted to fall forward, and he looked so handsome that she wanted to hit him. She could hear herself breathing.

"Why am I getting the stare?" Sutter said.

He was holding something. A bag. "What are you talking about?"

"The stare," he repeated.

"What do you want?" she said sharply.

His brows went up. "Look, killer--"

She didn't want to hear him say it. "It was nice of you to stop by, Sutter. I'll be fine from here. I'll travel to Cathal with the other Nix."

Sutter eyed her and then Isobet made way when he came in, Sutter closing the door behind himself. She turned and walked to face the window. Hearing his footsteps, her eyes blurred, and she really didn't want him to see that.

He was right behind her. "What's going on, killer?"

She didn't want to answer him because he would hear it in her voice. She shrugged.

* * *

[Sutter]

Sutter stood behind her. Isobet had bathed. Of course. He could smell the soap, her hair still damp. She was upset and he didn't understand why. "I went into Welin to get some things."

"Yes, you look very nice," she said, her voice muffled.

It sounded like she was crying. Sutter came close behind her. "Killer."

She shook her head, the barest movement.

Sutter put his hand on her arm and her shoulders came up, her whole body tensing. He turned her around. There was the stare, her eyes wet and her nose red. Sutter definitely didn't smile, keeping his face serious.

"Why are you dressed like that?" she demanded, sniffing.

"I promised you I'd take you out to a nice dinner as soon as we got to Atelone."

She blinked and leaned back like she didn't recognize him, looking away and then returning, eyeing him. "I don't have anything to wear to a nice place."

Sutter held up the bag. "That's one of the things I went into Welin for."

She looked away and back again, smiling a little, and now she was shy. "You got me a dress?"

"Yes."

Her expression went from that sweet and shy almost-smile back to the frown. "Where are you sleeping tonight?" she demanded.

His brows went up. "I thought I was going to be sleeping with you--"

"That's fine," she said quickly, the smile returning. "Can I see?"

Sutter laughed softly and pulled it out, a traditional Atelone dress, a long silky fitted bodice in a warm white with a scoop neckline and deep slits up the sides to her waist over a separate skirt in a muted gold, tight and then flaring slightly, a pattern in gold threading on the lower edge of the white skirt, a smattering of Atelone flowers. He pulled out the slippers. "Do you like it?" Sutter said, watching her face.

"It's beautiful," she said, touching the material. "Yes, I like it. But you didn't get the proper undergarments."

"I didn't have time to get those," he lied. "Here." He held out a box.

Isobet took it, opening it. "What's this?"

"Open it."

She did, looking down, long gold drop earrings and a necklace to match. "They're beautiful. You had time to get jewelry but not undergarments?"

"Yes. I found this, too," he said, handing it over.

She took it from him, looking down at the jar. "Bubbles," she said blankly.

"Yes. I had to go to the--"

Isobet threw her arms around him, smelling good under the soap, and feeling very good against his body, vibrating in his arms. When he kissed her, Isobet responded so enthusiastically that he suddenly had doubts about dinner, his hand wandering down to her round ass, squeezing, pulling her against himself.

She seemed to realize her danger, breaking their kiss and squirming against him, and she had to know that made it worse, had to be able to feel the results of her efforts against her belly, his breathing deeper.

"Sutter," she objected.

He released her, having plans. "We have to be there soon. Get dressed."

In a few minutes, she called from the bathing room, having gone in there to dress. "I do think I need undergarments, Sutter."

"You don't," he said.

"But--"

"We're going to miss dinner. It's the best food in Atelone."

Isobet showed up in the doorway. Sutter went still, a deep sinking in his belly. He'd imagined how it would look on her. The dress showed her curves, her breasts impossible to miss in the silky top, those jutting nipples, her tits jiggling when she walked in just the nicest way.

"I could wrap something--" she said, looking down.

He walked to her and grabbed her hand. "You look gorgeous. Let's go."

#

Sutter walked, watching her. Isobet's cheeks were flushed--in part from the liquor she'd had with dinner--and those large eyes were lit with excitement. And the tits.

She'd wanted to go walking in the night gardens, famous in Welin. There was no need to light the path. All around them were plants lit with internal color, luminescent, fronds of purple grass so vivid they almost hurt his eyes, a glow of indigo in the trees and the small river lit with green darting fish. A flock of tiny eight-wings reached them, whirring animals that were singing, sounding like small bells, whipping around them without touching them.

Isobet laughed and Sutter decided she was a little drunk. "Come on," he said, taking her hand and heading them where he'd planned.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see," he said, hitting a button on the pole, a transport arriving. He herded her in, his belly sinking with anticipation, inputting their destination. "It's not far. It's a place I know."

The transport took them through the city of Welin, its streets as alive at night as its gardens, the tall buildings lit and the sound of voices everywhere. Isobet looked out the window. The transport stopped and he followed her out, taking her hand again and approaching a small round building sticking out of the ground with a fancy door and a man standing in front of it.

The man had his arms crossed. He was big, and he was armed, long white hair with blue eyes. "Welcome to the Pearl House," he said.

"Good to see you, Meta," Sutter said, holding out his hand.

Meta uncrossed his arms and nodded, shaking it and smiling. "Sutter. Nice to see you again, too. You brought a guest this time."

"This is Isobet. Isobet, this is Meta."

Isobet put out her hand.

Meta glanced at Sutter and then looked at her face and smiled, reaching out and shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Isobet. I can see why Sutter brought you. If I may say so, you're very beautiful."

"Thank you, Meta," Isobet said, smiling back at him, her face still flushed. "I've never been here before."

"I don't imagine you have," Meta said. "The word tonight is malachai."

"What?" Isobet said.

Meta's brows went up.

"It's an entertainment club, killer," Sutter said. "If you say that word, security from Pearl House will come to rescue you from me."

"That's right, so don't say it unless you mean it," Meta said. "Are you ready?"

Isobet looked at the small round building behind Meta. "Isn't it a little small for an entertainment club?"

Meta smiled again and turned, opening the door. "Have a pleasurable evening."

They stepped in, Sutter passing his clip in front of Meta's wrist, Meta nodding his thanks. Meta closed the door. It was a round room with a ledge couch for sitting.

"It's an elevator?" Isobet guessed. "The club is underground?"

"Yes."

"Are we waiting for other people?"

"It's already going down, killer."

"Am I dressed correctly?"

"Yes," he said.

Isobet's excitement faded, her hand going to her shoulder. She did this when she was nervous. "Do you have friends here?" she asked him.

Sutter approached her. "No. Nobody will bother us, killer. There's nothing expected of you except to relax and have a good time. There will be music, and liquor, and places to sit. And other things," he said, leaning down to kiss her, anticipation hot in his gut now.

When he pulled back, the excitement had returned to her eyes, as well as another kind of excitement. Isobet liked being kissed. He looked down, his hand going to her breast, free under the silky dress.

"Don't. What if there are cameras?" she said, pushing his hand.

He grinned. "I'm sure there are, killer," he said, bending down and kissing her again, his hand going back to her breast, rubbing her nipple with his thumb, and this time she didn't pull away.

The bell dinged, Isobet stepping back. Sutter's eyes dipped to the silky dress, her nipples hard. He turned her as the door slid open and released them into a huge room, servers in soft white robes criss-crossing the large floor. There were domes scattered everywhere in the cavernous space, some transparent, people inside, some closed and opaque, others empty.

A man arrived, a short bow of his head, his eyes landing on Isobet and widening a little. "Welcome to Pearl House. We're pleased to have you as a guest," he said to her. "I'm Anglen." He turned to Sutter. "What can I prepare for you, patron?"

"Nice to see you, Anglen. A Skye-dome for two, please, full outfit, and a rig," Sutter said.

Anglen inclined his head. "Of course. Follow me."

They were brought to a dome on the floor in the far corner, a long walk, Isobet looking up at the great arches over their heads, blue water trickling down the walls, a constant soothing sound. Anglen gestured and they walked in, deep cushions on the floor around a large raised table, low lighting, and what looked like a half an egg sticking out of the floor in the corner.

"You've received four requests and nine invitations," Anglen said, checking a band on his wrist. "Would you like me to serve as an intermediary?"

Sutter shook his head. "Just drinks, Anglen. I'll have a rye. My guest would like something sweet and bubbly."

"What requests?" Isobet said. "Invitations?"

"People who'd like to visit here or have us visit their domes," Sutter answered.

"Do you know them?"

"No," Sutter said. "Darken the dome after activation, Anglen."

"Of course, patron."

* * *

[Isobet]

There were large thick cushions on the floor in front of an odd table, round and deep, the dome large enough for anyone to stand. The ceiling of the dome had shifting lights in blues and purples on its surface, serene. Only this morning, they'd been chased in a shuttle by a handro and had almost been murdered by system authorities and now they were in an underground Atelone entertainment club.

She wasn't at all tired, although it was early evening in Atelone and late for them, around midnight on Tilles Moon.

She went and sat on the floor on a cushion, her legs to the side under her. It was exciting to be in a place like this, and a little scary. Isobet wasn't entirely naive, and she had heard rumors on the network, although she'd thought they were only frequented by the elite. Sutter was a huntsman.

Sutter came and sat down next to her, his knee up, his hand hanging off of it. She eyed him, frowning a little. He was confident, and very attractive, and sophisticated, knowing about a place like this and they knew him here. He was in different clothing. Now he made her nervous, his face with that cold quality.

Isobet's hand went to her shoulder, realizing and hating that she did that. She dropped it. "Tell me about this place, Sutter," she said. "Is it for sex?"

"Yes. Nobody can see in once the windows are darkened. We won't be able to see out. Every surface is sterilized. The Pearl House offers a range of services I think we would like."

"You've been here before," she said, feeling a sharp stab. "You've brought other women here."

"I have been here before, but I have never brought any woman here besides you."

She looked around. "Why would you come here, then?"

He shrugged. "If you come, eventually someone will make a request to join you. It's friendly."

"I imagine it is," she said, her belly tense. "This isn't your regular dome or anything, is it?"

His mouth twitched. "No," he said. Sutter leaned toward her, kissing her mouth, pulling back. "It's just a place, killer. We don't have to stay."

She felt a twinge in her sex, his eyes going to her nipples, and she felt them tighten. "I'm curious," she confessed.

"Trust me, killer. I'm the same man you knew on Tilles Moon. I kept you safe there, didn't I?"

She nodded, glancing at him. "Yes, Huntsman."

Sutter smiled at her, all of that forbidding aspect yielding to warmth.

Isobet smiled back. She looked around, taking a deep breath and releasing it. "So, tell me. What's so special? It just looks like a room."

He laughed the way he did, a soft sound. "This is a Skye dome. Skye is a mildly soporific drug that heightens sexual pleasure. It doesn't cause disorientation, although the liquor will, and when you combine them, both effects are heightened. Do you hear the music?"

Isobet blinked. "I do now," she said, her brows crooking. "Why didn't I notice it before?"

"It's not supposed to be noticed," he said, his eyes going to her mouth. "It also stimulates desire."

She felt herself swaying a little, leaning toward him. His eyes flashed up, holding hers. A soft chime sounded.

"Come," Sutter said.

She straightened and broke Sutter's gaze as Anglen stepped in with a tray holding two glasses, setting them on the table, as well as two small bowls.

Now that she knew, Isobet didn't look at him.

"All of our guests in a Skye dome," Anglen announced with no preamble as he straightened, "must consent before we activate it. Skye is a naturally occurring herb. It is legal in Atelone for managed use and this establishment is monitored for safe practices. It is a sedative that alleviates anxiety. It also has a variety of other effects, including heightening and extending the state of sexual arousal. We want our patrons and their guests to have an enjoyable experience. It can potentially lower inhibitions. Its effects last about two hours and it has no side effects besides a mild depletion of certain vitamins and some dryness of the mouth." Anglen placed a small shallow dish with two pills on the table, "If you take these supplements beforehand, it will compensate for the vitamin insufficiency. Skye's effects are stronger with alcohol, and we don't recommend more than a single alcoholic beverage while you are in the dome."

Isobet blinked. "Okay," she said.

"You are a guest at the Pearl House," Anglen said to her. "Do you consent?"

"Yes, I consent," she said, taking it when Sutter handed her the pill, lifting her drink and washing it down, the bubbles tickling. Sutter did the same, Anglen retrieving the shallow dish.

"Do you know the word of the house?" Anglen said.

"Yes, it's mal--" Isobet said.

"If you say that word," Anglen said, interrupting her smoothly, smiling at her. "Pearl House security will immediately stop all this dome's functions and enter the dome for your safety. While dome security will not listen or record anything else, it will hear that word, however softly you say it. At the end of your stay at Pearl House, there will be a required check at your exit, to ensure that you're well."

"Thank you," she said.

"Enjoy yourselves. As requested, nobody outside the dome can see in."

He left, the dome door closing and then going dark, no sign of a door there. She couldn't see out, the inside lit softly, a warm yellow glow. Sutter handed her the drink, taking his own and sipping. She looked at the bowls. "What are those?"

"Bersa balls. They're from Flava."

"The far-edge planet? It's not done being terraformed."

"They're getting some interesting results. Try one."

She fished one out, looking at it, a milky blue ball. She smelled it. Nothing. He was watching her. Touching her tongue to it, her brows quirked. It didn't taste like anything. She put it in her mouth. "I don't taste anything, Sutter," she said, looking at him, the ball in her cheek.

His mouth twitched. "Don't be impatient," he said, putting one in his mouth.

She waited, looking at him, and then she blinked. "Oh," she said.

"Uh-huh," he said, nodding.

"Oh, my," she said, her eyes going wide.

"I know."

It was gone. She looked at the bowl, her hand raising. She got another one and put it in her mouth. "What are they made of?" she said around it.

"You don't want to know."

"Oh," she said.

"I know."

She ate the last one, Sutter eating his, watching her.

Isobet hesitated. "Did they have the Skye drug in them?"

He shook his head. "The Skye is already in the dome. The vapor began releasing as soon as you consented."

Her eyes went up, looking around a little. "I don't feel any different."

Sutter slowly smiled and then reached out, cupping her breast, rubbing her nipple.

She cried out, shivering, surprised, a sharp twinge between her legs, jerking away. "Okay, a little different," Isobet corrected herself, breathing fast.

Drawing back as Sutter leaned into her, she leaned on her elbow as he advanced, looming over her, Sutter's face intense. He bent down and licked her nipple through the material, a bite of sensation, her breath catching. His hands went to her skirt, raising it, over her knees and then up to her thighs, past them. He unbuttoned the top three bars of her dress. Her breasts spilled out, her nipples hard.

He reached and spread her legs, and she didn't have underwear. He was looking at her sex. "You have the prettiest pussy," he said.

Her cheeks flushed when he said that and then she didn't care as his hand came down, his fingers spreading her lips, looking at her. He touched her lightly. She was already wet.

Sutter grabbed her like he did, flipping her over. "Hands and knees," he said.

She got where he wanted and he kneed her legs apart wide.

He put his hand on the back of her neck, pressing. "Stay there."

Her cheek was against the floor of the dome, which was soft. She was spread, her butt in the air, the dress gathered at her waist and all around her, and then she felt his tongue at her entrance and cried out. She shuddered as he licked under her, the angle exactly right, exploring her inner lips and channel, Isobet panting. Then he curled his tongue under her and around her clitoris, rough licks with the flat of his tongue, and she pumped her hips twice, small motions, a third time, and came against his mouth.

She was still coming. She jerked, agreeing, delicious, straining again. Good. She couldn't catch her breath and didn't care. She cried out again and released.

Panting, she felt Sutter straighten and bring her up and against himself. She could feel his heart pounding behind her.

"I like how you come," he said.

The pleasure was over but she still wanted more, her hips moving.

"I know, baby," he said, reaching to touch between her legs, pleasure there right away.

Sutter pulled her to standing in front of him, her back to him, and picked up her drink, bringing it around and handing it to her. He took his and finished it, setting it aside, as well as the bowls. "Drink that. Strip and then I'll put you on the table."