The Husband's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay! Spill it!"

Nina gulped her wine and leaned back on the couch, holding the glass in one hand and crossing her legs. She recalled wearing nothing under the robe and tugging perfunctorily at the hem. Cass and/or Kevin weren't home, so she was not too concerned. She watched, astonished, as Queenie guzzled her wine and refilled her glass.

This must be some serious shit, she thought

Queenie took a deep sip of her freshly refilled glass, sat it on the cocktail table, and turned toward her friend with one leg bent on the couch and the other on the floor. Her robe rode up on her thighs, barely covering her panties.

"I fucked Kevin!" She spoke softly, her hands twisting nervously.

"Wait! What?"

Nina gulped some wine, finishing the glass. She refilled it herself while waiting for Queenie to clarify what she said.

"I fucked my son! It kind of just happened. I stumbled, he tried to break my fall, I fell on top of him, and we had sex."

"Back up! We're not talking about one of those Literotica stories where a mother and son have been lusting after each other, and finally fuck, are we? I mean, that shit is hot but not realistic."

"I never lusted after my baby," Queen said indignantly. "What kind of a mother do you think I am?"

"The kind who just confessed to fucking her 21-year-old son," Nina said dryly. "Details! Give me the lewd details."

The women sipped wine and opened another bottle while Queenie related the details from the fall to riding Kevin's cock to him, turning her over fucking her doggie style and cumming in her.

"When I fuck Cass now, I think about Kevin," She wailed, adding that it was adversely affecting her already sparse sex

"Motherfucker," Nina whispered, visualizing the scene and feeling damp between her legs.

Yes, it was incest and illegal in all 50 states and territories, not to mention the social stigma, but it sounded so fucking hot. She and her 24-year-old son were close, but she never considered fucking him.

"Have you done a pregnancy test?"

"A pregnancy test?" Queenie blinked owlishly at her BFF as the import of her question settled over her. "Oh my God, NO! I didn't think...! I should have, but...! Jesus!"

"Jesus ain't got nothing to do with it! It's between you, Cass and Kevin. If you're pregnant with your son's baby, the shit is really going to hit the fan!"

Queenie fell across the couch, her head on Nina's shoulder, pushing her robe open.

"What am I going to do," she wailed?

The room spun slowly around Nina as she tried to digest Queenie's story. But she had four glasses of wine in her and some kickass marijuana. Her discrete reasoning function was muddled and unreliable.

"Tomorrow morning, first thing, go to the pharmacy and get an over-the-counter pregnancy test. Second, stop slobbering all over my tits. You might revert to YOUR childhood and start nursing. I want to tell you right now, ain't been no milk in this old jugs in years."

"You're impossible! I confessed the worst transgression ever, and you tell me to stop drooling on your tits," Queenie said, chuckling despite her dire situation. She pinched Nina's nipple. "If I were going to suck a tit, it wouldn't be one of those sagging funbags!"

"Ouch! Bitch, that hurt!"

Nina pushed Queenie's robe open and pinched and twisted Queenie's nipples. When Queenie tried to retaliate, Nina grabbed her arms and forced her on her back

"Let me up!" Queen scissored her legs, trying to throw Nina off.

Nina put one of her legs between Queenie's, capturing her leg. Each time Queenie wriggled, trying to free her leg, her pussy rubbed against Nina's knee, and Nina's pussy slid up and down her thigh. She stopped trying to free herself and began sliding her sex up and down Nina's thigh.

"What the hell are you doing? Getting yourself off on my thigh?"

The women were tit to tit, dry humping and breathing in each other's face. Under Nina's restraint, Queenie's submissive side came to the fore. She groaned, raised her head, and kissed Nina.

Nina was stunned, staring at her friend while they kissed. Slowly, she relaxed, still holding Queenie's hands above her head, and returned her kiss, grinding against her leg.

Nina broke the kiss and smiled at Queenie.

"We should stop this before we ruin a beautiful friendship by fucking and becoming lesbian lovers."

"You're the one who is lying on me and pinning my arms above my head. Perhaps I should ask you if your intentions are honorable?"

"At the moment I was sucking on your tongue and grinding my pussy on your thigh; they weren't honorable! But now, I don't know. Seeing you as something other than my chubby White friend feels odd."

Queen sat up next to her friend and made a half-hearted attempt to pull her robe together.

"Now that we've gotten our lesbian sex scene out of our system, back to the problem at hand."

"Like I said," Nina reiterated, "get a pregnancy test kit and piss on the stick. If you get a negative, you had a good fuck with a young stud, and damn the incestuous implications. On the other hand, if you're pregnant, your life will be very interesting."

"Are all Black people this blasé about incest? And there is another problem; I liked fucking my son. I want more!"

Nina poured the last of the wine into their glasses, held the bottle up, and raised her eyebrows.

"And let's not make this a race thing. Good dick is good dick!"

"The wine is in the fridge. I'm serious! Fucking Kevin was like that old Mamas and the Papas song; 'Star Rockets in Flight, Afternoon Delight"."

Nina stood and walked across the room, carefully placing one foot in front of the other. She bent at the waist, opened the refrigerator grabbed one bottle of wine, paused, and took a second one.

"You've got a nice ass," Queenie said!"

"Whoa! Be careful! We kissed, and we liked it. If you start complimenting my body, who knows where we might end up.!"

Queenie stood, walked to her friend, took her face in her hands, and gave her a passionate tongue-filled kiss.

"Mmm! Nice! But you were going to tell me how good your son's cock was. You keep this up, and we'll discover how pussy tastes!"

"I wouldn't mind, would you?"

Queenie took the bottle of wine from her friend's hand, then held her hand in hers.

"Queenie, we had better stop this shit. We've been friends forever. We've been there for each other through a lot of serious shit. I love you like a sister. I'm not sure I want you as a lover."

"Fair enough, my sister by another mother! But know this; just like we have been there for each other, if our friendship turns to sex, I'm okay with it."

The friends weaved their way back to the couch, leaning on each other for support. They collapsed on the sofa, their legs akimbo and their robes open.

"How did we go from talking about you fucking your son to talking about fucking each other?"

"I don't know about you, but having sex with my son was a seminal moment. Barriers fell, and I started looking at myself and my life differently. I know I would fuck Kevin again if he wanted this old wrinkled body. I also know I could make love with you."

Queenie leaned over and pressed her lips to her friend's lips. Her hand caressed Nina's belly, sliding up and cupping her breast. Nina returned the kiss, squeezing her friend's behind as she did. For several minutes they kissed, their tongues exploring each other's mouths while their hands did the same with their bodies. Queenie broke the kiss first, falling back on the couch, gasping for air.

"WOWEEE! That was hot!"

"Yeah, it was," Nina replied, rolling on her side on the sofa to face Queenie, her hand grasping her friend's thigh!

Queenie stroked Nina's bare thigh as they kissed again, gentler this time, their lips barely touching.

Nina squeezed her buddy's rump.

"I always liked your ass. Mine is this big bubble monstrosity that men are always staring at."

"I like your ass," Queenie said! "Mine is flat. I'm all hips and tits!"

Nina scooted down and flicked her BFFs nipple with her tongue.

"How does that feel?"

"Odd! It felt good, but it felt strange that you were doing it. Here! Let me show you!"

She pushed Nina on her back, took her nipple in her mouth, and suckled, her hand caressing Nina's body the entire time. Her hand slipped between Nina's thigh. She was surprised when Nina pushed her head away but left her hand in place.

"Problem?" Queenie caressed Nina's inner thigh, the side of her hand bumping against Nina's pussy.

"No, no problem! That just felt so good it scared me."

"Why did it scare you, baby?" Queenie cupped Nina's pussy, her index finger sliding through her crevice.

Nina moaned, her hips pumping. She cupped her friend's breast while kissing her again, forcing her tongue deep in her mouth. Queenie gasped, sighed, and cupped her ass, running her finger between her ass cheeks and finding her starfish. Nina groaned and broke the kiss, looking down at Queenie.

"I don't even let Henri play with my anus." She reflected for a moment. "Well, I did a few times, but it hurt so bad I made him stop."

"Cass used to fuck my ass."

"Did it hurt?"

Nina blew her warm breath in the hollow of Queenie's neck just under her chin.

"Ooo! That goes all through me! It hurt at first. But I was young, in my twenties, and Cass wanted to do it, so I let him. Over time I grew to like it, sometimes prefer it. Then our sex life fell off a cliff! Hell, until this past week, he hasn't been in my pussy in weeks, let alone my ass!"

"Roll over!" Nina inscribed an arc in the air.

"Yes, unless one of us chickens out, " Nina whispered, kissing her buddy's ass at the base of her spine and planting kisses down her crevice, forcing her tongue between her butt cheeks and into her anus.

"Mmm! Cass never did that!"

Nina smacked Queenie's ass hard. "I don't want to hear about your husband while I'm kissing your ass!"

"OUCH! Bitch! You gonna get rough?"

She ground her pussy into the couch while Nina tongue fucked her ass. Nina stopped, sat up, and took a sip of wine.

Queenie slid to the floor, pushed her friend's legs apart, and smiled at her before kissing her vulva.

"Mmm! You're all wet and sticky!"

"We've been making out for nearly 30 minutes! If I weren't wet, it would be a medical problem! OH!"

Nina's hips thrust up and clawed at the couch when Queenie French kissed her pussy.

"You taste good!"

"Let's switch! I want to taste you."

Queenie tried to stand and sat down hard on the couch. She lost her balance and fell into Nina's lap.

"Jesus, I'm drunk!"

"Me too, and I have to walk home."

She caressed Queenie's ass, stroking up one cheek and down the other. She slipped her finger between her plump cheeks and eased it into her anus.

"You're not going home, are...! OOHHHH!"

Her ass shrank away, then pumped up, burying Nina's finger in her anus.

"Somebody likes getting their ass finger fucked," Nina giggled.

"Bitch, I told you I liked being ass fucked."

She whimpered as her friend fingered her butt, her hips grinding into Nina's thigh."

"You're getting my thigh all wet! Are you going to cum?"

"I want to do you," Queenie whimpered, grinding her ass on her friend's finger.

Queenie closed her eyes and forced herself to stand. Nina's finger exiting her anus was exquisite torture. She endured it, knowing it would be back in her ass soon.

"Look, this is getting out of hand! I ain't no lesbian, and unless something has changed in your life, neither are you."

Queenie lay on her back, her arms outstretched, pleading with her girlfriend sitting on the couch.

"I don't know what I am anymore!" Queenie sat up, clutching her knees to her bosom. "Since I fucked Kevin, I'm confused about what I want and need. I want to fuck him again and know I shouldn't."

Nina slid to the floor next to Queenie, wrapped her arms around her, and pulled her head to her chest.

"What am I, some kind of revenge fuck? You want to fuck Kevin, so you fuck me instead?"

"As I said, you're my sister by another mother. We trust each other with all of our secrets."

Nina kissed Queenie, her tongue tracing the outline of Queenie's lips. Simultaneously, she slipped her finger in Queenie's ass, finger fucking her as they kissed. She abruptly sat up, turned head to toe to her friend, and threw her leg over Queenie's head.

Queenie raised and kissed Nina's pussy with her tongue tracing the crevice between her butterfly pussy lips.

"Fuck, that feels good, much better than when my husband does it."

Queenie slapped Nina's ass, causing her to squeal and shrink away.

"Less talk, more pussy licking," she said, burying her face in Nina's fragrant dripping honey hole.

"Bossy white slut," Nina moaned, burying her face between her friend's thighs.

"Finger my ass," Queenie said, inserting her finger in her friend's ass.

The women were high and reveling in their first bisexual encounter. They didn't hear the door open.

Chapter 04

Kevin stepped from his car and stretched, working out the kinks in his back after driving from the city. His clothes were in his car in assorted garbage bags, hanging from a clothes bar and tossed carelessly in the rear seat and the trunk of his beater.

He was of two minds about moving home. First, he would miss the casual hookups, both male and female, he enjoyed living alone. He would particularly miss a bisexual married couple from his office. They hooked up numerous times over the past year. He looked forward to spending his summer fucking them both, but that was not to be!

Second, there was his mother. In some ways, he was living out the fantasies of his teenage years lusting after her. Now he could act on that lust. She was the best fuck ever. Being home might give him another chance to fuck her.

He fumbled for his key, opened the front door, and witnessed a scene from any virile man's wet dreams. His mother and their neighbor, Aunt Nina were naked and 69ing on the living room floor while fingering each other's asshole.

He stood open mouth, enveloped in the sights, sounds, and aroma of two women making loving.

"Dear God, that feels good," Nina moaned, thrusting her bubble butt back against Queenie's finger in her ass and tongue in her pussy.

"You talk too much," Queenie said, slapping her friend's ass while flicking her clit with her tongue.

"I hate to interrupt, ladies, but...!"

Kevin stood in the living room doorway with a sizeable bulge in his skintight jeans.

"Motherfucker!" Nina screeched, rolling off Queenie, trying to cover her nudity with her hands while frantically looking for her robe.

"Kevin," Queenie shrieked, sitting up and making an ex across her breasts, trying to cover herself. "What the hell are you doing home?"

Exploiting his advantage, Kevin sauntered into the room and sat in the easy chair facing the women. He watched, amused as they scrambled, trying to dress.

"A better question is, what are you guys doing? I knew you were close, but...!"

He inscribed an arc in the air with his arm.

"This is not what you think it is," Queenie said, clasping her robe to her chest.

"You mean you and Aunt Nina weren't 69ing," Kevin smirked.

"No! Well yes! But...! Shit!"

Nina was flustered and unable to use words to form sentences.

"Kevin Caples! You get out of here while we dress."

"No! I'm good! You ladies can pick up where you left off."

Queenie summoned all the outrage a mother could use on a wayward son. She wasn't sure where this would go, but it started with her getting control of the situation. Kevin's refusal stunned her.

"Do you hear me, young man? Get out of here!"

Queenie's voice climbed the scale, rivaling Ella Fitzgerald in the old Memorex commercials.

Nina noticed the bulge in Kevin's jeans. She also noted how his eyes kept straying to her legs. She guessed the short robe covered her breasts but not her nether region. Kevin was staring at her pussy!

She smiled at Kevin, moistened her lips by running her tongue suggestively over them, and spread her legs so he could get a good look.

What the fuck, she thought, we're caught. I may as well enjoy whatever comes next

"So, Kevin, I need to hear two things from you. One, you must never tell what you saw. And two, what would it take to get you to leave?"

"Aunt Nina, in reverse order, I'll leave after I watch you guys eat each other out. As for not telling, I'll never tell what happens here. Ask Momma. She knows I'm good at keeping secrets."

Queenie turned bright red and dropped her head. Nina leered at Kevin and dropped her robe to her waist while reaching over and pulling Queenie's robe from her hands.

"Nina! What the hell are you doing?"

"Queenie, your son has seen you naked! You fucked him, for God's sake! As for me, I don't mind a young man ogling my body. And that bulge in his jeans looks interesting."

Nina stood and stretched, thrusting her bosom out.

"You like my tits, boy?"

"Come closer so I can get a better look."

Nina strolled the few steps to Kevin, exaggerating the swaying of her hips.

"Nina! What the fuck?"

Queenie watched with her mouth open and sputtering as Nina sat on Kevin's lap and put her arm around his neck.

"Can you see them better from here," Nina asked?"

Kevin could not believe his luck. Initially, he thought working from home would give him another shot at fucking his mother. Now it seemed that not only would her fuck her but Aunt Nina also. He took her breast in his hand, hefted, and was surprised by the weight. Then he squeezed, smiling when Nina hissed.

"Momma? The other knee is yours."

"You've lost your fucking mind! No way in hell am I going to sit on my son's knee naked."

"Your lost, girlfriend! I got all of this young meat for myself!"

Nina fumbled with Kevin's belt buckle, trying unsuccessfully to open his jeans.

"Are these things painted on, or do they come off?"

Kevin sucked his belly in and rose partially in the chair, wrapping his other arm around Nina to keep her from falling.

"Try now!"

Nina deftly unbuckled and unzipped his jeans and pushed them down to his ankles. Then she reached in his boxers and pulled out his tool.

"Damn, Kevin! Do you have a license to carry this weapon," Nina asked, slowly stroking his cock. It extended inches above her hand.

"Goddammit, Nina, stop it! Leave my son alone!"

Queenie shifted her position on the floor, her already wet pussy, dripping even more. Her eyes were glued to her girlfriend stroking her son's cock. Her robe dropped to her waist.

"Not a chance, girlfriend! I'm going to get me some of this young meat."

Nina threw her leg over Kevin's legs, straddling him with his shaft trapped between them. She rose slightly, grasped his tool, positioned it at her hole, and slid slowly down. Her eyes widened, and her mouth gaped open.

"Motherfucker! I've had my share of good dick! This is a thoroughbred!"

Nina rode Kevin's tool with her hands on his shoulders and her body undulating like an exotic dancer. Her pace increased as her cunt stretched to accept Kevin's massive schlong. Each thrust took Kevin's cock out until his cockhead was just covered by Nina's butterfly-lipped pussy. Then he pumped up, lifting her with the power of his thrust. His dick filled every inch of her pussy, and his balls slapped against her ass.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed, her tits flopping up and down with the power of his lunges!

"You like that, Aunt Nina?"

"Where have you and this dick been all of my life?"

With increasing ardor, their bodies dripping with sweat, they repeated this, the frequency and violence increasing with each thrust. The staccato slap of flesh on flesh resounded through the room.

"I'm gonna knock the bottom out of this pussy," Kevin snarled, his lips pulling back, exposing his even white teeth. He looked like a predator on the prowl.