The Husband's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, the view from down here is incredible," Queenie said, crawling closer for a better look.

She paused inches from her girlfriend's ass, entranced by the squishy sounds her son's cock made as it repeatedly plunged into Nina's pussy. The aroma of their arousal filled her nostrils, making Queenie lightheaded. She rocked forward and kissed Nina's ass.

"Oh, you bitch! That's right! Tongue my asshole. You make me cum, and I'll drown your ass.

Kevin strained, looking around Nina to see what his mother was doing.

"Hey!" Nina grabbed his chin and turned his face to her. "Pay attention to me!"

"Get up!" Kevin slapped Nina on her ass.

"Mmmm! Do it again!"

"I will, but I want to try something. Lay down. Aunt Nina! Momma, assume the position!"

The women looked at him and each other. They had gone further than they ever had. Now Kevin was going to add another position.

It was a position he learned from the bisexual, married couple he fucked. They would 69, and he fucked whoever was on top.

Queenie straddled her friend's head, uncertain of what would come next but bending to her son's will. She warily watched as he stripped and then knelt behind her. His hands felt warm and moist when her gripped her hips.

"Aunt Nina, guide my cock into momma's pussy."

Nina took his cock in her hand, stroked it several times, took the head in her mouth, and sucked on it.

"Fuck, Aunty! You keep that up, and I'll cum in your mouth!"

"You ain't cum yet," she said sassily, running her tongue around the engorged acorn.

She lined his cock up with his mother's pussy, placed her hand on his ass, and pushed him forward.

Mother and son gasped when he entered her. Queenie rocked back, burying him to the hilt in her pussy. As her son's cock filled her, she realized that her anxiety before tonight was not that she fucked him but that she wanted more and was ashamed of her wanton lust for her son.

Nina lay under them, watching Queenie's hole stretch to accommodate her son's donkey dick. She extended her tongue so that Kevin's cock slid across it each time he pumped into his mother. The kinkiness was unlike anything she had ever down.

Queenie's face buried between Nina's plump chocolate thighs muffled her cries of passion. She was an emergent sexual animal brought out of hibernation by her son and her best friend.

"Bitch, this black pussy tastes better than anything I ever ate."

"that's cuz you ain't never had no black pussy before. Eat your fill slut, while I enjoy the view of your son's cock in his mother's pussy."

"Y'all want to try something else?"

"What is this? Some kind of porn movie where we try to get as many sex acts as possible," Queenie said through clenched teeth.

She had cum several times, each orgasm sending spasms of pleasure through her body. Fucking her husband was never like this. She groaned and dropped to her belly on Nina when her son pulled his cock out of her gaping hole.

Nina buried her face in Queenie's leaking hole, lapping up the juices.

"What are we going to do now?"

Kevin needed to cum in the worst possible way. He used every trick he learned to hold off. He wasn't sure if his mother and Aunt Nina would ever let him fuck them again, so he wanted to create memories they could never forget.

"Momma, you sit on my face. Aunt Nina, you ride my cock."

"What? I've never heard of such shit," Queenie said, standing and straddling her son's face.

"Girl, unless you've been holding out on me, you hadn't eaten any pussy until just a few minutes ago either."

Nina stepped across Kevin, squatted, grabbed his cock, positioned it at her entrance, and slowly sid down. Her eyes widened, and her mouth gaped open as his cock filled her.

"Oh my God," Queenie yelped when her son pulled her down on his face.

He held her hips, keeping her just above his mouth while his tongue did its magic on his mother's pussy.

Nina squatted on Kevin's cock, slowly bouncing up and down.

"Queenie, I see why you want to fuck your son again! This is some primo cock!"

"Mmm, Kevin mumbled, his mouth filled with his mother's succulent pussy.

"Don't you dare stop! Don't you dare," Queenie said through clenched teeth, rotating her hips on her son's tongue.

"Not much chance of that," Kevin said, briefly raising his mother off his face, "if the world ends, I'm where I want to be!"

"Fuck," Nina groaned, riding his cock, "boy, where have you and this dick been?"

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!"

Nina felt Kevin's cock swell in her. It got so big it was almost painful. As she felt him squirt in her, she made a mental note to get a morning-after pill.

Chapter 05

Exhausted, they lay on their backs next to each other. Kevin's cum streamed from Nina's pussy like an endless river.

Queenie looked up at the ceiling, too weak to stand. Her son licking her pussy gave her the most intense orgasm ever. She wasn't sure how she was going to keep this from her husband, but there was no way she wouldn't have sex with her son again

Kevin wiped his mother's cum from his face with both hands. He licked his lips, tasting her musky sweetness. He jumped when Aunt Nina grabbed his cock and squeezed.

"Fuck! Ouch!"

"I ain't gonna tell no lies about not doing this again. You got some good dick, and I want more! But if you tell ANYBODY what happened here or what will happen, I'll cut this motherfucker off and mount it on the wall! Am I clear?"

"Yes! Okay!"

Kevin gasped when she released his cock. He was about to stand when his mother pushed him in his cheat and leaned across his body.

"Did that Black bitch hurt Momma's baby? Let me kiss it and make it better!"

Queenie inhaled her son's cock, emulating the women she saw in the porn movies. Nina crawled over next to her and began licking Kevin's cock from the other side.

Kevin stroked both women's asses as they licked his cock, kissing when they reached the head of his cock. He decided this move home might be permanent.

###