The Hush Money Bar Pt. 04 - Finale

Story Info
The last chapter of the series.
6.6k words
3.86
3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

I was cleaning out some files on an old laptop and found this story, the last chapter in the Hush Money Bar series. I have NO idea why I didn't post it, but here it is!

Chapter 01

"You like watching me fuck your wife?"

John Carroll sat naked in a chair next to Todd's bed above the Hush Money Bar. He slowly stroked his cock as his wife Annabelle rode Todd's cock.

She sat on Todd's lap, facing him, her legs wrapped around his waist. Anna rotated her big ass on his cock as they soulfully kissed.

"You know I do. I love the feeling of helplessness and jealousy."

Anna broke the kiss and laid her head on her lover's shoulder. She and Todd were an hour into a slow, languid night of fucking. Waves of sexual electricity course through her body. His cock filled her. It excited every nerve ending, sending thrills throughout her body.

"John, Todd's cock feels incredible in my pussy."

John hesitated. He wanted to ask a question, but he feared the answer. He screwed his nerve up and haltingly asked.

"Does...does... his cock feel better than mine?"

Todd thrust hard into her, causing her to gasp and hold him tighter. He felt closer to her than any of the other women he knew.

"Oh yes, John!" Annabelle moaned loudly as Todd thrust hard into her.

John Carroll wanted to cry out in anguish and, at the same time, jump for joy. His wife liked another cock better than his. However, she let him see her being pleasured.

"What do you enjoy most," Anna groaned, moving her hips back and forth as Todd pumped in and out of her, "watching us fuck or doing the cleanup?"

John stopped stroking his cock. It was exquisite torture to want to cum and not be allowed to. He knew his role. He was a powerful man in his ward and city politics. Here he was, a cuck, allowed to cum only after he licked Todd's cum from his wife's pussy and sucked her lover's cock clean.

"I love how your pussy tastes full of his cum. It's...just...incredibly delectable!"

"John," Todd's voice was low, growling, and tinged with lust, "what if Anna got pregnant?"

Anna stopped her wanton thrusting and looked deep into Todd's eyes. He knew her so well. He knew she wanted his baby.

John's eyes widened at the implications of the question. He was a bisexual cuckold. Anne and Todd opened a new world for him. He still frequented the gay bars on the Northside. He still loved the feel of a strange cock in his mouth and occasionally in his ass.

However, to have his wife pregnant by another man, knowing who that man was, and watching his seed grow in her belly would be the ultimate in submission: that and one other thing.

"I would accept it as my own. I would only ask one thing."

Anna began a slow grind on her lover's cock. The conversation and the feeling of his tool in her simultaneously were highly erotic.

How would it feel, she thought, to carry Todd's baby?

"What is that?"

"Todd, the one joy you have never given me is fucking me. If my wife gets pregnant by you, I ask only that you occasionally fuck my ass. It would be the ultimate submission, confirming my status as a cuck and your bitch."

John dropped his head and stared at the floor. This was a big ask, and he knew it.

"It's a deal," Anna said.

Todd chuckled as Anna answered for them. He looked deep into her eyes, leaned forward and lovingly kissed her.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around Todd's neck and leaned back. She began to thrust hard back and forth. She needed him to cum one more time. She needed to feel his seed splash against her cervix, to fill her love tunnel. She knew what her husband did not, and Todd suspected. She loved Todd. She loved him with the unreserved love of a woman who would do anything for her man. She enjoyed their kinky sex. However, she enjoyed it even more, knowing it pleased him.

"I'm cumming, Anna! I'm cumming!"

Todd felt the tingle in his balls that presaged his orgasm. This was his third of the night. He and Anna's lovemaking were so well attuned that they always came together.

"Me too, baby! Oh, Fuck! Give it to me! Fill me up!"

Anna fell forward, embracing her lover as she felt him swell. Simultaneously her vagina spasmed as she climbed to her sexual peak.

John Carroll dropped to his knees and walked to the edge of the bed. He often watched his wife and her lover thrust against each other as they came together. He was at once elated and jealous.

He was elated at the creamy reward he was about to receive and jealous that he could never experience what they experienced together. He patiently waited as they came down, kissing and hugging each other.

When they finally broke their embrace, Anna rolled to the bed beside Todd.

Using one hand to stroke his aching cock, John leaned over and took Todd's cock in his mouth. His head spun as he savored the elixir of the combined juices of his wife's and Todd's juices. He held Todd's semi-rigid tool in his hand. His tongue repeatedly ran down its length from the head to where his ball sac joined the skin between his balls and ass. He probed his anus, savoring the musky scent.

The cuckold crawled across Todd and slipped between Anna's sweaty thighs. Todd's load dripped from her overflowing sex and down her ass crack. He dove in, hungrily licking up this precious fluid. As his tongue licked and probed her anus and pussy for every creamy drop, he slowly stroked Todd's cock with his other hand.

Todd ran his hand down John's ass, pressing a finger against his anus. As he licked the cream pie from Anna's pussy, Todd finger fucked his ass. John moaned as his wife's lover found and rubbed the small button of his prostate gland.

Anna and Todd turned to face each other. They were so close that their noses touched. Their tongues played just outside their mouths as their hands explored their bodies. Periodically, they would glance down and watch John move from licking Anna to sucking Todd.

John grunted as he spilled his seed on the floor at the foot of the bed. John stood. He was sated and satisfied.

"Will you be coming home tonight, Anna?"

Anna glanced at Todd, who shrugged.

"I don't know. You go let the babysitter go."

"Okay, dear."

John dressed quickly and walked down the stairs to the street. He whistled happily as he hurried home.

Chapter 02

A low savage growl issued from Celeste as Christian's cock slid easily in and out of her ass, and his balls slapped against her ass. Waves of pleasure washed over her body. They were both older now, and there were none of the frenetic poundings of their youth—just a slow pleasurable thrusting.

"You like this, Chellie?"

"Baby, you know I do! This has been the best month of my life."

Christian raised his hand and brought it down hard on her plump ass. He had his share of women over the years. However, Celeste and his dead wife were the most memorable. He smiled at Celeste's yip of pain and pleasure.

"Move your ass! Take this cock as deep as you can!"

"I can feel you, Chris, I can feel you!"

Celeste thrust back hard against his crotch, forcing his tool deep into her bowels. Repeatedly she slammed her ass back, relishing the depth of his penetration in this most intimate of orifices. Her thrusts became more urgent as she felt him swell, presaging his orgasm. Her hand passed under her and began rubbing her clit furiously. As she felt the first spurts of his juice in her bowels, her pussy began the rhythmic undulations of her orgasm.

Christian collapsed on top of her, spent and gasping. Sweat poured freely from their bodies. Celeste reached back and pulled his lips to hers. Christian rolled off Celeste and lay next to her.

"Wow!"

"Wow, indeed," Christian replied.

Celeste turned to her side and supported her head with one hand.

"So, which hole do you prefer," she asked devilishly.

"Hell, you mean I have to choose," Christian laughed.

"No, silly," she said, slapping his shoulder, "I just want to know."

"All of them," Christian equivocated.

Celeste sat up and swung her leg over him, straddling his belly. She could feel his semi-hard tool pressing between her ass cheeks.

"No fair," she laughed as she playfully smacked his chest.

Laughing, he grabbed her arms and spun her on her back. He pinned her arms above her head and entwined his legs with hers, pinning her to the mattress.

"I like you helpless so that I can ravage you."

"Mmm, I like that also."

Christian kissed her, then rolled off her on his back.

"What are we going to do about locating our son?"

"My lawyers go into court next week to get the adoption papers unsealed."

"Good! I want to see what we made together."

Chapter 03

"When are you going to have another fucking party upstairs?"

Big Rick picked up his shot glass and tossed it off, followed by a long pull on his beer bottle.

"Jesus, I don't know, Rick. I set that up special for Angel's birthday."

"Hell, forget about a party; just let me at that big ass White woman again! That bitch is my kind of freak!"

Todd refilled Rick's shot glass. Before he could answer, Celeste and Antoinette entered the bar.

"Chellie, Toni! Welcome!"

"Hi, baby! Toni and I were out and about and decided to stop by."

"Hey, Todd!"

Toni waved and glanced at Rick. That's the big Black man who fucked me so good

She eyed Todd, recalling their discussion about D/s. It was a month since he made her the sexual party favor for several strange men. She took five men in her ass, mouth, and pussy, loved every minute of it, and reveled in role-playing being a whore for a Black man.

So much so that she convinced her friends to frequent this ghetto dive. She became a semi-regular, hoping to see Big Rick again.

Big Rick immediately recognized the chubby White woman. She looked different in her expensive clothes and all made-up, but she was the one he paid for sex. He wondered if both women were escorts or were like the other White women who had begun frequenting the Hush Money Bar lately, looking for Black dick?

"Todd," Rick's voice was a deep rumble like distant thunder, "let me buy the two ladies a cocktail."

"Ladies, what will it be?"

"Martini!"

Antoinette's pussy tingled. The whole "whore for hire" roleplay was exciting and was the real high point in her jaded sexual life. However, the big dick Black giant at the end of the bar was the best. She shivered as she recalled his massive tool invading her nether regions.

The two women sat down at the bar with Antoinette nearest Rick. It was no accident when they showed up tonight. They shared their experiences over cocktails at the country club earlier.

It titillated Toni that her friend was fucking the owner of the bar and that young hunk bartender. Celeste was stunned but intrigued to hear of Toni's gangbang. Over dinner with wine, they decided to visit the bar.

"Do you remember me?"

"Yes, I do," Big Rick replied, "you were the...entertainment...for Angel's birthday party."

Antoinette giggled. It was wickedly exciting sitting in this ghetto bar chatting with two Black men. One of them had convinced her to try D/s, to be submissive to his dominant. The other was the proverbial BBC, the big black cock often rumored about but rarely seen.

"Yes, I was," she nodded at Todd, "he convinced me it would be fun, and it was."

"And what about you, Little Lady?"

"I'm with her," Celeste giggled.

Todd glanced at the clock. It was hours until closing time. Except for Rick, who had the night off, the Ford plant was on overtime, so there would be no late-night rush. He decided to have some fun.

"Toni, Chellie, I have told you both not to wear panties. Show Rick how well you obey!"

Antoinette was quicker than Celeste. She educated herself about D/s, so she knew part of it was instant obedience.

She quickly stood, pulled the skirt of her knee-length dress up around her waist, and held it there, exposing her hairy pussy and patterned thigh-high hose. She smiled coyly at Todd and turned to let Big Rick get a good look.

Celeste hesitated, unsure if Christian would approve of her exposing herself in his bar. He knew she was fucking them both. She and Christion discussed a threesome with Todd. He was all for it! It was just a matter of timing.

She gulped down her drink. She pointed at the glass for Todd to refill it. Then she stood and wiggled up her above-knee pencil skirt. She blushed as Rick whistled and circled his finger in the air, indicating they should pirouette.

"My! My!" Rick said, strolling toward the women, "Now that is some prime pussy!"

Todd smiled and waved him back to his seat. Rick eyed his friend but sat back down.

"Ladies, have you ever licked each other's pussy for an audience?"

Celeste blushed beet red, recalling licking Toni at Celeste's dinner party a few weeks back. It was impulsive. However, she could not get the event out of her mind. Toni's pussy was full of the waiter's cum. The taste was intoxicating.

Antoinette essayed a lop-sided grin. She had eaten her share of pussy and decided that she was bisexual some years back.

"Sex is sex," she said brazenly.

Todd glanced at Rick and smiled. Then he turned back to the women.

"Celeste, go sit on the edge of the pool table."

"Look, Todd, I'm unsure if I want to...!"

Antoinette reached over and grasped her friend's hand. She pulled her toward the pool table.

"Here, Chellie, let me help you."

Rick smiled at Todd. This show might be better than the one upstairs. He could not wait to tell the guys on the shift.

Todd watched, smiling as Antoinette pulled a reluctant Celeste toward the pool table.

Antoinette pushed Celeste against the pool table. She leaned forward, took her friend's chin in her hand, pulled her face toward her, and kissed her deeply. Toni's tongue probed deep in Chellie's mouth while her free hand squeezed Celeste's breast. Her reward was a sibilant hiss. She slowly undid the buttons on Celeste's blouse and pulled it from her shirtwaist.

Celeste was having an out-of-body experience. One part of her watched as Toni slid her blouse off her shoulders. That part reveled in the gentle touch of her friend's hands as she unclasped her bra. She watched the mixture of fear and lust cross her other self's face as Toni leaned down and took her nipple in her mouth.

The other Celeste was intensely frightened. Her alcohol-dulled senses made her compliant. However, what was happening was terrifying. She was aware of Todd and Antoinette's D/s relationship. Her usual brash friend was subservient to Todd, followed his instructions, and now encouraged her to do the same.

Todd had gone from a quick fuck, a sexual adventure, to something she did not fully understand. She felt a complicated visceral connection with him. Finding Christian again added another snag.

Involuntarily her hips thrust forward when Toni's finger entered her pussy. The exhibitionist loved performing for an audience!

They were in a ghetto bar with the door unlocked. Anyone could walk in. Celeste realized that she and her friend would be required to have sex with whoever came in. The thought, at once, terrified and excited her.

Prior to meeting Todd, she was promiscuous. He had focused on her promiscuity, making it a feature of their relationship. She realized that now she would do whatever Todd wanted, any time and anywhere he wanted.

Her heart climbed into her throat as headlights passed in the street outside the bar. She was summoning the will to protest when Toni sank to her knees and tongued her sopping wet hole.

"Oh my god," she moaned, placing a hand on Toni's head.

She spread her legs, allowing her better access. She was dimly aware of Todd walking past them to lock the bar. Her head rocked back in lust as Toni continued her assault on her pussy. She saw the enormous Black man...what was his name...shuck his clothes. His humongous cock hung semi-rigid between his massive thighs.

"Oh, baby! You taste incredible! I always knew you would."

"Oh my god, Toni! Oh my god!"

Rick lifted Celeste onto the pool table. He watched as she fell back on the green felt cloth, and her friend climbed on top of her. He grabbed a barstool and sat it at the end of the table. He sat on the edge of the stool, watching Toni's plump ass settle on her friend's face.

He glanced over at Todd at the other end of the pool table. He was also naked, slowly stroking a respectable cock.

"You have done this before," Todd said, watching the tip of Toni's tongue slide between the engorged lips of Chellie's pussy.

Toni raised her head. Her face glistened with Chellie's juices. "Many times," she said and dove back in.

Rick scooted his stool forward until his face was just behind Toni's ass. He looked down at Celeste. Her eyes were closed. Her arms were wrapped around Toni's behind as she hungrily explored her girlfriend's pussy with her tongue. Rick grasped Toni's behind, spread her cheeks, leaned forward, and licked her anus.

Toni's head shot up from licking Celeste's pussy when Big Rick's tongue probed her asshole. Her mouth opened in a guttural scream.

"Aww fuck! FUUUCCK!"

Tremors shook her body. The room blurred as the sensation of Celeste sucking her clit and Rick tonguing her anus rocked her body. Her stomach heaved spasmodically, her arms weakened, and she could no longer support her weight. She collapsed onto Celeste with her face buried in her pussy. And she came! She came explosively as she had never cum in her 43 years.

Rick and Celeste pulled away simultaneously as Toni squirted an explosive stream of ejaculate. It hit Celeste in the face and splashed off her onto Rick's chest. As she came, she let out a long soulful wail.

"Mutha fucka, this bitch creaming like a teenager, "Rick laughed.

Todd walked around the pool table and looked down at Celeste, wiping her face with both hands.

"You okay?" he asked.

Celeste stopped wiping her face and looked up at Todd, laughing. She smacked Toni's ass.

"Aside from the fact she almost drowned me, I'm fine."

As Todd stood naked above her, Celeste could see his hard cock bobbing.

"Fuck her, Todd! Fuck her, and let me watch your cock enter her from down here."

Todd smiled. He climbed on the wooden railing on the pool table. He balanced himself by holding onto Toni's ass.

"You put it in."

Celeste smiled. She reached up and took Todd's cock in her hand. She ran her tongue around the head, capturing the drips of pre-cum. She pulled back, spit on his cock, then guided it into Toni's pussy.

As Antoinette recovered from the most intense orgasm she ever had, Todd's cock slid into her still spasming hole. His balls slapped her ass as he bottomed out in her hole.

"Oh fuck," she screamed, "what are you guys doing to me? Aww, shit!"

Rick stood, stepped between Celeste's legs, pushed his meat into her engorged pussy

Her eyes bucked as she felt pressure on her pussy as Big Rick slid his cock into her. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as Big Rick slid his Coke can size cock into her.

She wanted to scream, but she could not get her breath. She wrapped her arms around Antoinette's waist in a death grip as he slid in, then slowly pulled back. There was pain as her pussy was stretched like never before.

Rick slid slowly back into her. Her scream of pain/pleasure came out as a gurgle. Through a haze, she was dimly aware of Todd's cock pounding Toni's pussy just above her. A white frothiness coating Todd's cock

The pain lessened, but she felt like she was being ripped apart. She thought she was going to die as her pussy spasms intensified. An animalistic scream echoed through the bar as Celeste came, thrusting against Rick's impossibly large tool, driving it deeper into her. When his balls slapped her ass, she knew she had it all in her.

"Fuck me, you Black son of bitch! FFFFUUUUUCKK MMMMMEEEEEEE!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers
12