The Hush Money Bar Pt. 04 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04

The burr of Todd's cell phone on the nightstand drew him out of his reverie. He and Rick fucked the two women most of the night, swapping women periodically. After they were spent, they sat around the pool table and watched Toni and Celeste lick the cum from each other's pussy. It was an orgy of epic proportions. It ended with Rick rushing home to his wife and the women taking a livery home.

"Hello! Todd? This is Gert, Gert Allenby."

"Gert! How are you? Where have you been?"

"Um...I haven't been drinking lately."

"You get religion, and you can't visit your friends?"

"I ain't got no religion," Gert laughed, "just laying off the alcohol."

"Oh, is there something I can help with?" Todd imagined some medical problems.

"No! Well, yes! Do you have a few minutes?"

Todd detected strain in Gert's voice. He saw her several times since they fucked in the bar that first night. Initially, it was awkward. Gert was ashamed.

However, over time, she accepted what had happened. Yet, they had not had sex again. It was more a matter of timing rather than anything else. His relationship with Annabelle took up a lot of his time.

"Sure! Come on by."

"Great! I'm just outside. Buzz me in."

"Okay!"

He cocked his head to one side. His eyes widened. What the fuck!

Todd strolled to the door. He glanced down, smiled, and grabbed his boxers off the chair. He slipped them on, walked out, and pushed the button.

Gertrude Allenby looked as sexy as ever as she mounted the stairs. Tonight, she was not in her "White Folks Uniform," as she called her business suits. She wore a jean skirt and a multicolored, off-the-shoulder peasant blouse. Her legs were bare with flip flops; her nails were painted a fire engine red, complimenting the brilliant hues of the blouse.

Todd hugged her and kissed her on her cheek.

"Long time no see!"

Gert wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"Yes," she said, "It has been a while."

He guided her into the living room, sat her on the couch, and took a place opposite.

"What's up?"

"I'm pregnant!"

"Well, congratulations! You finally convinced your husband to have kids, huh?"

"No, he still doesn't want children."

"Well, then how...?" Realization flashed over Todd. "You mean I...we...?" his finger moved from pointing at Gert to pointing at him and back again.

"Yes," Gert replied, smiling, "that night you took advantage of me; you also knocked me up."

He bristled. "I didn't take advantage of you! You were determined to fuck someone, and I just happened to be the closest available cock!"

Gert semaphored her hands, laughing. "I was teasing! I enjoyed what we did! My only regret is that we haven't fucked more.

Todd slumped back on the couch. His mind was a swirl of emotions.

"What did your husband say?"

"I haven't told him yet. He is visiting relatives in Louisiana. I wanted to tell you before I tell him."

"I...uh...I am not sure what to say!"

Gert laughed, flashing her even white teeth.

"Don't worry, Hun! You don't have to worry about 'doing the right thing.' I'll tell him I'm pregnant and take it from there when he returns."

"You mean...you are going to tell him I...!"

"Sit down, Todd!" He did not realize he had stood up. "I am not going to tell him you're the father. I haven't worked out what I'm going to say. However, I wanted to tell you first."

"Anyway!" Gertrude stood. "I wanted to tell you that. Now I can go."

Todd popped up and solicitously grabbed her arm to help her up.

"Todd! I'm barely seven weeks! I don't need help standing yet!"

She shook her head, laughing at the foolishness of men.

Todd stepped forward, wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her to him. Her shoulders heaved as she began to cry, succumbing to her intense emotions. She was pregnant with the baby of a man she barely knew.

Her husband might leave her, and then what would she do?

"Anything you need! Anything! Including putting my foot into that high yellow motherfucker's ass. You just let me know."

"Right now, I just need a friend. I need to be held and told everything will be okay."

"Sweet Thing, you got it!"

She stepped back, her hands sliding across his back and ending up on his waist. She looked up at him, her eyes swollen from crying.

"I need one more thing. You know I'm from the Bayou country. Back in those swamps, the old Maddas say the healthiest babies are born to women who fucked the baby's father hard and often. They say the seed that created the baby feeds it in the womb."

As she spoke, Todd could see where this was going. In six weeks, he had gone from an itinerant getting his share of pussy but usually on the fly to fucking Annabelle and Celeste regularly, roleplaying a pimp with Antoinette Chalmers, and running an ad hoc string of White society women masquerading as whores. Gert was about to be added to his stable.

"I need you to fuck me regularly to feed our baby. At my age, this may be my last chance. I want a healthy baby."

Todd brought his hands up to her shoulders and slid her peasant blouse down over her breasts. Her caramel-colored breasts hung full like tan teardrops on her chest with nipples like rigid dark chocolate-covered raisins set against the light milk chocolate of her areola. He grasped her chin and lifted her lips to his.

"We gonna fuck so much this motherfucker will come into the world walking and talking shit!"

He took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. They took their time undressing each other. The first time they fucked, it was all lust. The baby gave them an emotional connection.

They lay on the bed, kissing and caressing each other's bodies. Todd sat back and took a long hard look at Gertrude.

"What?" She exclaimed.

"I'm just trying to imagine you with a big belly!"

She giggled as she straddled Todd. Her hands stroked his hairless chest.

"I promised you something that first night. I want to give it to you now!"

He was caressing her breasts, marveling at their fullness and heft. He recalled thinking that first night that she could be a plus-size model. It was true. Her skin was a flawless paper sack brown. Her breasts had a mature sag with the nipples at the center and pointed up. Her lips were thin with a natural coral tint.

"What was that?"

"I said when I got to know you better, you could fuck my ass. I think knocking me up counts as getting to know me better!"

"You think?" Todd laughed. "But we can't feed the baby fucking your ass!"

Gert cocked her head to one side. She smiled devilishly. "You ain't one of them one and done bruthas, are you?"

He smacked her ass hard. She whooped and rose to her knees, rubbing her smarting ass.

"Hey! I'm pregnant! You cain't be abusing me like that!"

Todd caressed her behind; his hands ran from her waist over the jutting curve of her ass cheeks and back down her full, firm thighs.

"Pussy first; ass later! I said you were my bitch! Now bitch get busy!"

Gert took his cock in her hand, guiding it to her entrance. When the head touched her vaginal lips, she stopped. She slipped the head back and forth between her cunt lips.

"You still think you all that, don't you? Baby, we got all night! I want to be bow leg by the time I leave in the morning."

Chapter 05

Celeste groaned as Christian's cock slid easily in and out of her ass. He was as good a lover as he was 20-plus years ago. Still, a part of her thought about Todd: she stopped by his apartment as often as she could. Usually, once or twice a week when Christian was out of town. While finding her long-lost lover, Christian, was exciting, she had a connection to Todd she could not explain, but both men understood.

Whenever Christian was in town, they spent time, like today, in bed fucking. When he was on the road for Amtrak, she fucked Todd. That is, she mentally added when that vixen Annabelle was not around. Celeste could not understand what Todd saw in her.

An almost feral growl issued from Celeste as Christian's cock slid easily in and out of her bowels. His balls slapped against her ass cheeks. Waves of pleasure washed over her body. They were both older now. None of the frenetic pounding of their youth. Just the slow pleasurable thrusting.

"You like this, Chellie?"

"Baby, you know I do! This has been the best month of my life."

Christian raised his hand and brought it down hard on her plump ass. He had his share of women over the years. However, Celeste and his dead wife were the most memorable. He smiled at Celeste's yip of pain and pleasure.

"Move your ass! Take this cock as deep as you can!"

"I can feel you, Chris, I can feel you!"

Celeste thrust back hard against his crotch, forcing his tool as deep in her bowels as it could go. Again and again, she slammed her ass back, relishing the depth of his penetration in this most intimate of orifices. Her thrusts became more urgent as she felt him swell, presaging his orgasm. Her hand passed under her and began rubbing her clit furiously. As she felt the first spurts of his juice in her bowels, her pussy began the rhythmic undulations of her orgasm.

Christian collapsed on top of her, spent. They both gasped for air as sweat poured freely from their bodies. Celeste pulled his head down, and they kissed. Christian rolled off Celeste and lay next to her.

"Wow!"

"Wow, indeed," Christian replied.

Celeste turned on her side and supported her head with one hand.

"So, which hole do you prefer," she asked devilishly.

"Hell, you mean I have to choose," Christian laughed.

"No, silly," she said, slapping his shoulder, "I just want to know."

"All of them," Christian equivocated.

Celeste sat up and swung her leg over him, straddling his belly.

"No fair," she laughed, lightly smacking his chest.

Laughing, he grabbed her arms and spun her on her back. He pinned her arms above her head and entwined his legs with hers, pinning her to the mattress.

"I like you helpless so that I can ravage you."

"Mmm, I like that also."

Unbidden, she thought of the things she did with Todd. He had her fuck Old John, made her and Chellie 69, then he and Big Rick fucked them both! Fucking Christian was comfortable and satisfying. However, Todd brought out the slut in her!

Christian leaned down, kissed her, then rolled off her on his back.

"What are we going to do about locating our son?"

"I forgot to tell you," Celeste scrambled to her knees. She lay across Christian's legs and pulled open the nightstand drawer.

He smartly smacked her plump bare behind. "You mean you knew and didn't tell me?

"Ouch!"

Celeste pulled the thick manila envelope from the drawer and held it above her head.

"I asked you to come by my condo to open it and read it together."

She sat up, crossed her leg in the bed, and wagged the envelope in his face.

"But noooo! You had to fuck my ass first."

A delicious tremor went through her body as she recalled another time with Todd. She and Toni stopped by the bar one night at closing. Todd ordered them to strip and kneel on the floor.

Big Rick, Old John, and Todd encircled them and jacked off on their faces and tits. Then, without being allowed to clean up, she and Toni 69ed while the men watched. Later they were spit-roasted, becoming three-hole sluts.

Christian was a great lover and held a special place in her heart. However, Todd brought out that inner slut. His dominance of her and Toni opened new vistas of sexuality neither woman had ever experienced.

"Okay, woman! You always were hardheaded. Let's open it."

Celeste undid the clasp on the envelope.

"Look, before we read it, let's promise each other something."

Christian turned and lay his head in her lap. "What's that?"

"We are in this together. We'll go to him and explain how he was the product of our love and that the adoption was forced."

"Deal! Now open it." Christian kissed her thigh as Celeste opened the envelope.

He watched the color drain from her face, her expression turning from stunned amazement to horror as she read the documents and the attorney's summary.

"What's wrong, baby," Christian asked.

Celeste pushed her lover's head from her thighs, started crying, and rolled to her side. The papers fell from her hand and scattered about the bed. Christian picked up the papers and began to read. His eyes widened, and he swallowed convulsively as the import of the documents washed over him.

He covered her body with his and hugged her tight as she wailed uncontrollably.

"We agreed to tell him together."

"Yes! Yes, we did!

Chapter 06

Annabelle and Todd sat in the bar, sipping a cocktail. They received phone calls from Christian to meet him at the bar. They were told to hold off on opening until he arrived.

"Did I tell you Gert stopped in the other day? She's pregnant and happy as a pig in shit."

"Yes! I saw her and her husband working at the Pantry," Annabelle said. "She quit her job at the country club. They seem to be happy."

Todd leaned across and ran his hand up the inside of Annabel's thigh, pushing her bubble skirt up as he went. She grabbed his hand and stopped it well up her thigh.

" When are we going to make a baby?"

Annabelle released his hand and wrapped her arms around Todd's.

"We may have already. My period is late. So, you MAY be a daddy. It's time you settle down and keep your dick out of white pussy. I heard about the gangbangs with those two old white women."

Todd raised his hands in surrender. "Okay, Okay! Guilty as charged."

They turned at the tapping on the glass door. Christian and Celeste Abernathy stood together outside the door. Inexplicably, both their stomachs turned. It was not that the two of them were together. It was something in their posture. They seemed tense.

Todd stood and moved toward the door. Anna stood also and took a few tentative steps forward.

"Todd, pour us all a drink. Let's sit in a booth."

Todd and Anna exchanged glances. Christian seemed unusually somber, while Celeste said nothing. Her red-rimmed eyes said she had been crying.

"Irish whiskey good?" Todd asked from behind the bar.

When everyone nodded, he took a Bushmills bottle, and four glasses, walked to the booth, and slopped three fingers in each glass.

Celeste sat on the inside of the booth next to Christian. She held his hand tightly, her knuckles white.

"Ya'll know that Celeste and I go back many years. I used to work for her family as a chauffeur.

Todd and Annabelle nodded. They knew the bar got its name from the money he received to keep his mouth shut about getting Celeste pregnant. He also had to promise never to see her again.

"Her parents made her give the baby up for adoption. Neither of us thought much of finding the baby until we met again."

"I remember your shock when Celeste entered the bar after spending the night with me upstairs."

Celeste began to cry quietly. Christian patted her hand.

"This is our story. Let me tell it. Long story short, we decided to find our son. Celeste's lawyers got the court records on the adoption unsealed."

A sense of foreboding hung over Todd and Anna. Whatever Christian was saying, it was going to be bad. He drained his glass, picked up the bottle, and refilled it.

"Todd, you're Celeste and my son."

There were several moments of silence as Todd and Anna let the words sink in. Todd reacted first.

"Oh, My Fucking god! I've been fucking my mother."

Todd felt a tightness in his chest. For a moment, he had trouble breathing.

It was Annabelle who took the next logical step. "But that means Todd is my brother, my half-brother." Her hand instinctively touched her belly. She was pregnant by her half-brother.

Somberly, Christian nodded. "I know it's a mess, but we're adults and can work out what is best."

Annabelle grasped Todd's hand and squeezed. The fact that Todd was her half-brother stunned her. However, she quickly came to a decision.

"I don't care if he is. We have a relationship that satisfies us. Dad, John, my husband, was your decision. Todd is mine."

Todd looked at Anna, then back at Christian and Celeste.

"Same here! I've bounced around the country all of my life. Even if Anna is my sister, I won't give up what we have." They leaned over and kissed.

Celeste watched them. "Well, that leaves you and I, Todd."

"Yes," Christian added, "Chellie and I have no delusions about our relationship. She's not leaving her husband. Untangling their financial affairs could bankrupt them both. We will take what we can get out of what we have.

However, that leaves you and Celeste, Todd. For several weeks you were fucking your mother. You only stopped out of respect for me when she and I rediscovered each other. Where are you at on this?"

Still holding Annabelle's hand, Todd reached over and covered Celeste's hand with his.

"We were more than fuckbuddies. I do think we both felt...something, a connection. We'll always have that connection. But now we'll understand what it is."

Celeste nodded. "The four of us are family. Like any family, we have lives outside the family. Our lives are probably the most fucked up lives ever," she laughed. "However, we're still family."

Christian held up his glass. "I'll drink to that!"

The four of them touched glasses. As they downed their drinks, Celeste felt a soft hand slide up the inside of her thigh under the table. She looked over her glass into Annabelle's smoldering eyes.

She winked at her new stepdaughter. They shared an unabating love for Todd; that love would lead them to share themselves and him.

. After all, Christian's Amtrak schedule meant he was gone 5-6 days at a time. She ran her tongue over her lips. She knew the four of them would give a new meaning to keeping it in the family.

The End

12