The Hut Pt. 01

Story Info
After the training Slave must prove herself to Master.
7.8k words
3.97
9.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eve_303
eve_303
9 Followers

// This is a fictional story. All people mentioned are consenting adults. //

The mattress beneath me is moving up, lifting me up towards the ceiling of the cage. My bed is located in the wooden box that has my Master's bed on top of it. On the side there is a small metal cage door I have to climb trough to get to my bed. Each morning I sleep in it, the mattress gets raised to the roof of the cage by a panel. It wakes me up at 6.30 every day. Some days I don't wake up until my face is plastered in the soft cloth-covered ceiling. It makes my head turn to the side and squeezes me into the blanket until I have trouble breathing. I explained to my Master how I've been having trouble waking up lately so he graciously helped me by placing an empty balloon in my mouth yesterday. The balloon is connected to a small device he taped to my side and pumps air into the balloon as I raise further up towards the ceiling. This morning my mouth is completely stuffed by the inflatable gag the moment my breasts reach the ceiling as well. My head is turned to the side and I can feel the hard top of the cage with my forehead when I get pressed even closer. I desperately breath in through my nose, but there is fabric in front of it. I can't breath. I can't move my hands to my face, so I accept my faith and hold my breath.

I feel my pussy tighten as I gasp for air. There is something about being off air-supply, serving my Master by waking silently as he sleeps above me, that makes my clit pulse. The moment stretches for a little too long and I begin to worry about losing consciousness. The gag keeps me from swallowing and I feel some spit drool down the side of my face. The platform lowers again and the gag deflates. I squeeze my legs together to try and contain my horniness. I need to get moving. Besides, having orgasms without my Master's permission is not allowed.

My breasts have swollen overnight. Master has me drinking milk with hormones in it that makes my body produce breast milk by themselves. I love it when they are sensitive like this. My nipples are sensitive to touch and my breasts fill up even more creating a beautiful cleavage. Master always tells me so. They hung low as I climb out of the cage. I keep crawling over the floor of my Master's bedroom to make it to the kitchen. Once I reach the doorstep I am allowed to stand up and walk.

In the kitchen I make the breakfast that is required. Today it is two scrambled eggs with bacon and some fruits. Every night before he goes to bed Master writes down his morning wishes, which entails his preferred breakfast, method of waking up, and state of his slave. Today he wishes to be awoken with a blowjob by a completely washed and shaven slut, so that is what he shall receive. I make my way to the bathroom first and get ready before coming down into the kitchen and cooking his meal. My breakfast is a healthy smoothy with added hormones and a slice of bread with avocado spread. Master gave me no indication on what kind of clothes to wear, so I slip on my necessary accessories. It's a black collar with a D-ring, cuffs on my wrists and ankles and a pair of black high heels to match. I enter the dark bedroom with a tray at exactly 7.15 AM to wake my Master in time.

I have to be extra careful when walking up the stairs in heels, because I want my Master to remain asleep until I have his cock in my mouth. Even though he doesn't mind the logistics, I always feel sad when I cannot fulfil his wishes properly. I put down the tray on his nightstand and slip under the covers. In the darkness I luckily manage to gain easy access to Master's groin. I lower my body and lick my way up his penis, stopping at the head. I lick my tongue around the head before sliding it over the slit. I can sense he awakens as he shudders so I engulf his dick with my mouth and keep him there. His hands find my head and he grips my hair tight to keep himself inside my mouth as he readjusts. Once he has opened his legs for me I lay myself down on the mattress. With a cock in my mouth it's a little uneasy to breath so I push my head back a little and breath through my nose. He gives me a moment before he starts directing the pace. He pulls my forward and back to work over his cock at a moderate pace. I open my throat and let him abuse me. I gag a little when he holds me down for a few seconds. I try to escape him but he holds me tight. He pulls me off and lets me breath before repeating. He keeps holding me down for longer periods, but he seems to be nearing his climax when he cusses. I push down my urge to breath and work over his cock with much enthusiasm. My own labia is covered in juices. There is a tingling in my clit, but I decide to keep my hands away from my pussy. I am allowed to touch myself, but in moments like this I want to focus on my Master and his pleasure alone. My boobs hurt.

"Well done, slut." He says after he lets go of my head. I kiss the top of his penis with closed mouth -- his sperm still on my tongue -- before crawling out from under the covers.

"I love waking up like this." He beams. I feel the warmth travel from my vagina to the rest of my body as I listen to his praises. He beckons me over. I kneel down the side of the bed and look down at the mattress. I am not to look him in the eye while kneeling. When I kneel I am both physically and psychologically lesser than him. His thumb pulls on my lower lip and I open my mouth for him. He slips two fingers inside and I let him curl up the semen. He smears it over my face and I lap at his hand to try and get some of it back in my mouth. It's his present to me, so I wish to keep it. "OK. Settle down, baby girl." I sit back on my calves and press my hands underneath my ass to keep from reaching out to him. It's been a good morning.

"Thank you so much, Sir." I say.

"Kiss my feet." He throws his feet out and gets himself in a seated position. I immediately lower my face to his feet on the ground and start kissing his left one. I leave open mouthed kisses to wet them just a little bit. Exactly how I have been taught. "You have been doing good lately," He says. I lean up to thank him but his right foot tilts up and pushes me down by the back of my head so I remain silent and keep kissing his foot. "Which is why I think it is time to officially end your training period."

I stop kissing his feet at the announcement. Even though I feel proud for being good enough to be considered his personal slave, I feel sad at the thought that my training sessions are now over. "Don't worry your pretty little head." Master speaks. His left foot touches my cheek to indicate I need to start kissing his right foot. I start doing so. "You will always be learning under my care, but the training sessions are bound to come to an end. Before you start thinking, which we both agreed you're not very good at, I should remind you of the final test. It's something I have put a lot of time and money in, so you should do your best." He puts his feet back into bed so I kneel back up and sit on my calves.

"Pose three." I widen my legs and place my hands on top of my knees with the palm up. I look down at my own breasts. The superficial veins seem to be pulsating. "Today we are going to my hut. It's where your final test will be held. It'll last all through the weekend. Tongue out." I push out my tongue and raise my head just slightly. He cracks the equestrian whip against the tip of my tongue.

I moan as the ripple of pain surges through me, "Thank you, Master."

"We will go after lunch time, until then you know the drill." Master says. "Get my study ready and grab the spreader bar." He lands a quick hit against my pussy and it creates a wet sound. There are some drops on the floor so I lean back and lick it up. "Put on a string."

"Yes Master, anything for you." And I mean it.

Once Master enters the study I relax. I always get nervous when he isn't around. I need him to ground me, to keep me sane. The spreader bar is laid next to me. I grabbed his laptop and connected it with the monitor, before putting the air conditioning on and getting him a glass of water. Then I sat down on my cushion. My G-string is bright pink.

"How are your tits?" Master asks. He sits behind the desk with ease. He doesn't even seem phased with having a half naked woman kneeling close to him. I wish he was hornier. Sometimes he fucks me before work. On those days I sit around in complete bliss. Today I must wait.

"Sore, Sir." I answer truthfully. On days I get to pump early in the morning, my head seems a little clearer and I get to truly focus on my Master. On days I have to wait, the fullness of my tits and the constant pulsing for release distracts me from him. It's also much harder to contain my horniness on those days. When Master keeps me waiting it makes me feel like I live solely on his planning. Like I as a person don't matter. At the end of the day, I am only a good hole and a brainless slut who fulfils his needs without question. I like the reminder.

"Hmm. They look good." I can feel his eyes on my breasts, but I refuse to look up to confirm my suspicion. I am good. So good. "I think we can wait a little longer." He shifts on his chair. "Actually, I've been meaning to try this." He stands up. "Pose two."

As he rummages through one of his drawers I stand up, widen my feet and place both my hands at the back of my head. I push my breasts forward and look down. He is holding nipple clamps. My knees weaken as I see the clamps laying on his palm. I replace them on the ground and try to keep my shaking to a minimum. Fuck. I need him so badly. I swallow around nothing. My throat is a little dry in anticipation. He starts by clamping my right nipple, before clamping my left. I hiss at the sting but remain standing. He turns around and I hear some bell noises.

"I always get so distracted when I work. Sometimes I need a reminder of how much time has passed and what better to use them my own slave? Of course, if you are busy I could set a timer..." I shake my head. I will give up my sleep if it means getting to help him whilst working. He chuckles at my eagerness. "I want you to ring the bells at every fifteen minute interval. Ring them for one minute each hour." He hangs a little bell on both of the nipple clamps. The weight pulls on my tits and I have to clench my thighs to keep from moving. Stop thinking about your clit. This is about Master.

"Of course, Master. Is there anything else I can do for you?" He takes a step back and I lose the ability to sense him on my skin. I want to reach out, but I keep my hands firmly pressed to the back of my head.

"Yes, I have been recording some instructions for you. I want you to listen to the tapes and rank them on how horny they make you." He pushes a tape playing device with plugged in headphones and a notepad with pen into my stomach. I lower my hands to receive his gift.

"Yes, Master." I say. I am excited to hear what he has in store for me. At the beginning of my journey he told me about tapes he will record of him dominating me. In case he needs to be at two places at once. I love him dearly. I sit back down on my knees and place the headphones in my ear. There is a digital clock standing of the side. It has seconds on it as well, which is a great opportunity for me to be very precise during my new role, but it also allows for any mistakes to be more noticeable. I must be perfect.

"Oh, and for every sound of a bell I hear that is extra or off-timed you will receive five spanks. And trust me, you don't want to go into this weekend with a sore ass." Master voice filters through my headphones.

"Of course, Master. I will make sure to be accurate." It seems to please him because the next thing I hear is the sound of his keyboard. I look at the clock and see that it is a quarter to eight. I press play on the device and sit back.

"Tape one. Start by caressing your thighs. Keep your touch featherily light as your hands move back and forth. Feel the tingling under your skin and let it ripple through your body. Slowly start inching up to your pussy, but keep the up and down motion of your hands..."

I feel a rush of wetness between my inner lips as I listen to the first audio tape of my Master giving me instructions to touch myself. I shake a little as the words hit me. Without touching myself I can feel it happening to me. I shudder. There is a soft ringing of the bells. My Master sighs. I glance at the clock: 7.46.51 AM. Fuck.

With my eyes closed I start to lose myself in the tapes. Every now and again I peak at the clock next to me. I open my eyes to stare at it intensely when I see there is only two minutes left until 8 o'clock. In my headphones I can hear Master telling me to slowly rub my clit in between two fingers and at the prospect of clit action my hips buckle up into the air. I once again hear a small ring of a bell. The bells aren't that easy to ring, considering they don't ring when I breath heavily. Only when I squirm. I have three counts so far. Fifteen spanks and it has only been fifteen minutes. I see the clock reach 8 AM and by the time it ticks to one second past eight I am ringing the bells.

I shake my shoulders with quite some speed and bite my lip as my heavy breasts start moving as well. They slap against my skin and the skin is pulled tight due to how big they have become by holding al lot of milk. With the added movements, the weights of the bells pulls even more on my nipples, creating a steady stream of pulses through my body. Thirty more seconds before the first minute is over. My entire G-string is destroyed by how wet I am. I can feel it slipping down my legs. I keep swinging my shoulders. It starts hurting. The pulling of the clamps hurt, my boobs are sensitive and my skin feels like it is breaking apart. Then I see that the minute is over so I stop moving and sit still.

"Pinch your clit for me." I take in a deep breath and slip my eyes closed. A quarter to go. "Now take your pointy finger and trace it down to your hole. Dance around it a little. Is your hole opening up for you? Can you see how much of a cock-hungry hole you have? You're always trying to suck me in. So greedy. Now enter your finger. Can that stretched cunt of yours even feel this small of an intrusion?"

My personal heaven or hell, depending on how you put it, lasts a little over two and a half hours. After shaking for the tenth time I can feel that the pressure on my boobs is becoming a little too much for me to handle. Due to the hormones I'm taking and the lack of a child to feed, it is quite impossible for me to start leaking. It has been so long since my last milking, however, that I start to question if I will leak soon. My thoughts are interrupted when the sixth tape start playing. So far I have been keeping notes on the tapes in the notebook that I was given. I hope it pleases Master.

"Fuck.." I hear through my headphones. I click on the pause button and sit still to listen for instructions. It's about time Master takes a break. "They keep sending me cryptic e-mails." I don't know how to respond, so I don't. "You wouldn't know anything about it." He says standing from his seat. He walks over to me. I feel my heart pumping in my throat. "You should be grateful I took you in. Someone as dumb as you couldn't make it out in the real world."

"Thank you for taking me in, Master." I say. I bow before him and stay down. His chuckle warms me. He always laughs when he is happy. I am making him happy.

"Come on. It's time we let you breath." He pushes two of his fingers through the D-ring on my collar and tugs me with him. I follow him through the house on my hands and knees. Sometimes I wish he would always keep the leash on my collar, but I like the tugging too. It just makes following him a little bit more tiring. "Present." He says once we have reached the milking station.

I stand up and place my hands behind my back, each hand grabs the elbow of the other side so my breasts are pushed out for easy access. He taps my shoulder twice before grabbing a clasp each and taking the nipple clamps off. "Aaargh." I scream through gritted teeth. My knees wobble at the pain, but I manage to stay upright. I never liked this. But it pleases him. He pulls on my collar and I move down to my hands and knees. My boobs are weighted down completely. Filled like this they seem like a cow's udders.

He goes to stand behind me and without a notice he pulls on my ankles until I am in half a plank. This straightens out my back and makes it harder for me to not slip down onto the floor, so I have to encage my core. I feel the metal of the spreader bar between my legs. They get pushed even further apart and I almost tip over, but Master keeps a hand on my hips to stabilise me. Once I am in the right position his pulls aside my string and blows on my pussy. I moan.

"Always so wet for me." He says. His fingers trail towards my outer lips and I start trembling in anticipation. It's been a while since I have been allowed to orgasm. Perhaps I can please Master before the final test. Perhaps I can get an orgasm then.

"Master, please.." I moan. He slips two of his fingers in me. I rock forward and groan loudly. His fingers me with ease. I open up for him so easily. It's like he belongs in me. I start rocking my hips back trying to get more of him inside me. My mouth is hung open and I am panting like a dog. The things he does to me.

He pulls out abruptly. "That's enough for now." He says. I hear him walk around for a few seconds before he joins me again. I wonder if there is something in his hand. Maybe it's a condom.... I bite my lip.

"It's 50 spanks." Fuck, I forgot. "Count them for me and thank me afterwards. Once we finish this, I will hook you up to the machine." His hands travel over my stretched back, over my shoulders, down towards my chest. He squeezes my breasts and I try to close my legs to keep in the moisture, but the metal bar keeps them spread for Master. I moan.

"Yes, Master. Please teach me." My wrists are getting weaker and I am having a little trouble staying upright. It's far from over. I push myself up a little as his hands come to rest on my ass cheeks. He squeezes them before scratching them lightly with his nails. He is getting my skin ready. I am by no means a beginner at getting spanked, slapped or whipped. Since my training I have been steadily getting reminders of his teaching with spankings. So far the most I have taken in one setting so far is a 150. Those were 75 by hand, 25 with a paddle, 25 with a whip and another 25 with his shoe. Master prefers spanking me by hand, but I cannot expect him to hurt himself to teach me.

He starts by hitting my left cheek at a fast pace. He hits the same part of skin over and over again. I count them out for him in a loud voice. "Seven, eight, nine..." He keeps hitting me trough the after sting and I can feel the heat building. It hurts a lot, especially since it's at such a pace I cannot seem to get passed that initial hurt of the smack. It just keeps going, over and over. Until I count twenty. He gives me a breather. I have been holding in my moans by biting my lower lip, but it hurts so I have to try and keep quiet by myself when he will slap my right cheek. I assume my skin is a fiery red. He truly hit the same patch over and over again. The hurt has expanded and it feels like my entire left side is on fire. "Aargh!" I yell out when he unexpectedly hits my right cheek hard. I get knocked to my forearms as I take in the spank. Fuck. "One, Sir." I sit back up on my hands. He wants me to keep my pose until he tells me to switch them.

Another twenty hits on my right side. It's the exact same patch of skin close to my hole he hit on the left side. I wonder if he picked that spot for a reason. "Forty, Sir." I say. His hands lay on my heated skin and he drags them up and down. My entire ass must be red. It feels heavenly.

eve_303
eve_303
9 Followers
12