The Hut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, to give you a little taste of this weekend I will hit your cunt for the last ten." He says. He pulls my hair back and roughly rubs his clothes dick on my ass. My mouth waters.

"Yes, Sir." I gasp. "Please, pleas hit my pussy. So wet for you."

It's an open handed slap that hits my entire labia. I choke on a moan and rock forward with the pain. My clit is pulsing hard. If he does it in the same tempo as he did my ass I might orgasm. He doesn't hit me on my pussy often, only as finisher, but that is because it was introduced later in my training. I can probably expect a lot from this from here on out. I may like it better than the swats to my ass. He hits me again and I moan out. "One and two sir, I am so sorry." He swats me again as answer. He is decreasing the amount of time in between slaps. I keep counting "four, five, six..." My forehead hits the cold floor. I am drooling with want. "Please, Sir." I moan in between slaps.

"Ten, Sir. Thank you so much for-" He keeps hitting me. My eyes roll to the back of my head. There is a familiar tingling in my stomach and I can feel myself approaching a climax. Three more hits. The ground is shaking beneath me.

"Please, Sir." It's the only thing I can think of. Him. Him. Him.

He stops.

"Thank you so much for teaching me, Sir. Next time I will ring the bells more accurate."

"Good girl. You took your punishment well, baby girl." I swoon. "Did you enjoy being my timer?" I nod. "Of course you did. All you had to do was be pretty and shake your tits for me. How are they feeling?" The question leads me to introspection and I can almost imagine just how much milk is stored in my ducts. It feels like a fading bruise. A constant reminder of it's sensitivity.

"It hurts, Sir." I admit. He chuckles at my answer. He leans over me and grabs the two rubber suction cups of the wall. Master had a milking station installed at this part of the house. The pumps are connected to a bottle he puts in before each pump. It is automated and can be started and stopped by the pressing of a remote button. Only Master knows how to put them on. He pulls them wider, grabs one of my tits and squeezes it to make it get sucked into the cup. The fastening of the cups always makes a shiver roll down my spine. It's almost as good as getting fucked. After the placement is over, Sir leans back. He always enjoys seeing me like this. I feel like cattle. That I am just here to be fed and milked. I am here to please Master at any cost. If Master wants me to produce breast milk, I will drink hormones and get pumped. Happily, so.

He fucks into me at the same time as he starts the machine. I moan loudly as he drives himself home. The pumping of the machine is uneven so it is a constant feeling. I can see the see-through tubes becoming white when my milk streams through them. The ache in my breasts start to lower, my nipples are raw and sensitive. I slip down to my forearms again. It's too much to handle. With every thrust Master brings me great pleasure. I whine out in the same rhythms. I haven't been simulated like this for over a week. I hang my head low and try to swallow some of the drool collected in my mouth. Then Master pulls on my hair and my head snaps up.

"Up you go whore. Stay in place while I use you." His grip tightens and he keeps pulling me back onto my hands instead of my forearms. My neck is angled up and it makes it harder to breath, but the pull on my hair leaves me wanting more. I lower my face a little, basically pulling my own hair. He laughs. "Always the pain slut. Fuck you are loose." His pace quickens. The slapping of our skin is more loud then the thrumming of the milking machine. It's animalistic. "Tighten for me. Work for my cum." I clench my pussy to make it tighter for him. He moans out when I do so. The hand leaves my hair and it swipes over my face. His other hand joins and he pushes two fingers of each hand into my mouth. I gargle around them. He pulls my cheeks wider, his fingers between my teeth.

"Arglurhsin." I whine.

"Don't you fucking dare cum. This is for me only." His hands pull my head back and I moan again as he uses the force to drive himself deeper into me. I keep my pussy clenched, but it's taking me a lot of energy. I am being dicked down so good. I can hardly think about anything else then his huge dick plunging into my walls again and again. The machine is working over hours. Every pump releases more milk. Perhaps I will keep producing as fast as it is pumping me. I will have to be on it twenty four hours a day. I moan louder at the thought.

"Fuck, such a good cow for me. Like getting milked, bitch?" He spits in my ear. He presses in once more and holds me there. His fingers are covered in my spit and it's so much some of it falls down to my chest. He releases my head and I take a second to roll my neck. "God, you are still producing." He slips out and I let out a high whine at the loss. "Shut it." I close my mouth obediently. It's been longer than usual on the milking machine, but I can see the milk is already thinning out. Master has moved away from me. I feel myself coming back down to earth. My climax ebbs away and my head clears a little. I breath out. The stream of milk has stopped completely but the pumps are still active. I groan as it starts to hurt. After a milking my breasts are always much more sensitive than later in the day. With the continuous milking of them it feels like the inside is turned into mush.

"Sir?" I call out. "Sir, I am done milking." I say. I don't hear anything. Did he leave the room? I shake my head a little. There are tears in my eyes when I realise I might be stuck here for a while. I know my Master would not leave me alone for a long time, but I wonder if he is still in ear shot. I let out a small sob. My breasts hurt so much. I wish I could orgasm.

"It's okay, I am here." I cry of relief when I hear Master next to me.

"Oh thank you Master." I smile.

"I just wanted to see if you could produce more whilst on the machine." Master explains. The machine is still very much trying to pump more milk out of me. "It might be impossible."

"I'll try for you, Sir." I speak trough gritted teeth. "It just took me by surprise." I can endure this a little while longer, especially now that I know Master wants me to.

"No, no, it's fine for now." Master speaks. He turns off the machine. I sigh in relief. "I need you ready to leave in two hours. That's our lunch and two enemas away." He explains. I nod at his words. "We can try this another time."

"Please, Master." I beg. "Let me prove myself to you."

I am standing in the stable. It's a small shed in the backyard with a standing cage in it. The ground of the cage has hay laying on it. I am wearing high boots that stretch my feet out more than any other high heel I own. My Master likes me to parade around like a show horse from time to time. I particularly like it when I get to bring him places by walking him there. I wonder if I am walking him to the place of the assessment later. My hands and forearms are wrapped in special leather that keep me from moving my fingers individually. They are tied behind my back, creating a perfect ninety degree angle of my elbows. I am put in a restrictive corset that has clips on the back to chain me to things. My hair is pulled tight in a ponytail and there is a bit in my mouth that is strapped around my face. I am naked from the waist down.

"We are going for a ride." Master says as he steps into the shed. He is with another woman. She laughs when she sees me.

"What is this?" She asks. She comes closer and rubs her hands over my face before they go down to my breasts. The corset ends just beneath them and it pushes them up. They stand proudly, hard nipples due to the wind outside. I swallow in anticipation. It's not strange to see my Master with another woman. Usually it is never the same woman. They keep changing, I keep serving them. It's the idea of helping Master get off with someone else that makes me truly feel like I am of service to Master in all ways. I live for him. And for whoever he decides I should live for. Perhaps today it will be her. She is gorgeous, long brown hair and brown eyes. I like that she is adventurous and doesn't hold back. She is squeezing my breasts with great enthusiasm. "Cannot believe you got yourself a horse." She shakes her head.

Master laughs whole heartedly and they get into a conversation about the barn. I tend to tune out when I am in this headspace. I am here as a transportation method, not a spy or third person that gets to take a turn in this conversation. I don't have to and I love that my Master knows how much I need this. He prepares me for an outing whilst they talk. A few words hit my ears, but I cannot place them into context. Master rolled the metal carriage out of the corner and is constructing the dildos onto it. There are handles that strap my corset to the bar of the carriage. It reaches between my legs and I feel the two dildos nudging my entrances. He tells me to squat a bit so he can push them in. I get double penetrated as he works both plastic toys in. He made sure there was enough lube on the both of them that I feel northing but satisfaction from the insertion. He straps the handle to my corset and let go. I am now the motor of the carriage. I get to bring them somewhere. To his hut.

"C'mon, I want to show you a place." Master says to Mistress. I have been instructed to call her that. She pulls my ponytail harshly before walking behind me. Master comes to stand in front of me. I feel a pull on my back when she sits down in the metal carriage, but I remain standing. Master kisses the bit in my mouth and wipes the spit of my chest with a wipe. "You follow my tugs okay?! I want to take her on a date so we will take the scenic route to my hut. Don't worry... You get to bring us back on Monday, too." He smiles as bright as the sun. I nod. "Just need to add these." He places eye blinders on both side of my face so I can only see part of the view in front of me. Once he passes by me I only see the exit to the barn. I feel another harsh tug when Master sits down. It's been a while since I have transported two people at once. I wonder how long the walk will be.

My thoughts stop once the whip is cracked against my backside. I pull with all my might and let out a groan. Very slowly we start moving a little forward. The first steps are always the hardest, but once we are in motion I manage to set a nice pace. Walking on heels is relatively hard when the ground under you is mostly grass. I am glad we are taking already existing paths through the woods. The air is nice on my skin and I feel a little high when I breath in trough my nose. I love to be outdoors. My heart does a little happy dance when I realise Master and Mistress are having a good time on my ride. They are talking non-stop. Sometimes they crack the whip to keep me from losing focus. An occasional tug on the left or right shoulder gets me through the woods with ease. The people who are out on a walk wave at my Master. Some stare at me, but they keep a polite distance. Master found a gated community where things like these are perhaps not common, but also not frowned upon.

I walk for quite a while and after crossing over a road in between the patch of forests I realise I have no idea where I am. Master only took me on a few walks outside of his property since I have been training, so there is still a lot of this neighbourhood to be seen. A sharp tug on the left side, makes me follow a much narrower path into more of a flowers than trees area. I walk towards a small lake and the sand path changes to wooden planks under my feet. I wonder if this part of the woods is accessible for everyone or if my Master maybe own it. In an open space both sides get tugged and I can finally stop walking. My skin is glistening from my sweat and my face is probably blotched and red coloured. I am walking in direct sunlight, but Master did put sunscreen on me before we left so perhaps my skin just feels like it's burning instead of it actually getting sun burned. They get of the carriage, I can feel the bar between my legs lifting up. It presses both the dildo and butt plug deeper into me. I moan through my gag.

"Right on time." Master says next to me, I cannot see him due to the eye blinders that are still on me. The woman takes place in the hammock with a loud sigh.

"It's beautiful here. Can't believe this place is just a forty minute walk from your place. You must come here often." She says. My eyes widen in disbelief. Had I been walking for forty minutes? No wonder I feel a so out of breath.

"I do. I come here whenever I want to calm myself down. Or for a little swim." My Master comes to stand before me and he smiles wide. "I wanted to show you. I wanted to spent some time with you in a special place now that I have you to myself for a little while." My heart stutters in my chest and I feel myself getting a little light headed at the lovely comments.

"Aww, thank you sweetheart. It's nice we can spent the weekend alone for once." Mistress answers. I take in the blow with dignity.

I tune out as Master starts loosing me from the bar between my legs. He takes of the eye blinders and releases the bit from my mouth. He throws the bit into the mud near the water. He tells me I'll clean it before we leave again.

"It's time for you to regain some power." He tells me, he takes me by the hand and leads me to the shade of the tree. Right next to the tree trunk there is a metal rod sticking out of the ground with a horizontal plateau on top of it. "It's like charging station. While you get recharged by sitting on top of it, Mistress and I will enjoy ourselves for a moment and bask in the beauty of this place. I know you won't mind, perhaps you'd even like it." He puts me onto the bar so that the plateau is right under my vulva. He then pushes me down so I am sitting on top of it. I can't lower myself further and if I stand up my inner lips are still touching the metal surface. There is no escaping the rod. Master says I'd like the bar, so I shall like it.

I lower myself onto it so I can give my legs some rest. Mistress undresses herself.

Master throws a rope over a branch and makes the end of it into a noose. He pushes my head through the hole and fastens it around my neck. It's like a thick collar. "In case you loose your balance." Master explains and I just nod through the haze in my head. I always liked the idea of struggling to breath. It makes me instantly horny. Master smiles at me and pets my head. He then bends down and presses a button on the rod. It vibrates to life. "It's made to give you energy so there will be a cycle repeating as to not overstimulate you. You are allowed to cum, but I don't think you will. Just enjoy, if there is anything you need..." He pauses for a moment. "Bark." I nod. He kisses me. I lift a little to kiss him back with as much eagerness as I feel, but then my pussy leaves the vibrations so I am stuck between choosing to kiss my Master or clit simulation. Master pulls away before I can try and reach even higher for him.

He leaves me standing in the shade. I press back down and treble through the first minute of intense vibrations. The plateau is small so it is hard to get clit simulation without losing my balance. To get it directly where I want it I have to use my stomach muscles to make sure I don't slip off. I am still wearing heels and my hands are still tied behind my back, so the only thing keeping me up is the rods itself and the rope around me neck. I sigh out loud as the vibrations get a little less intense. From my place I have a great view of the entire open spot. Mistress and Master are laying side by side in the hammock. They are naked and have started foreplay. I can see Master's hand travelling all over Mistress's body. It makes me slither a little to the top of the plateau to get my clit simulated. I am so wet I keep slipping back.

After a few minutes the metal between my legs shuts off completely. Any sign of my orgasm is already long gone, but there is still a haze in my head of want and need. At this point Mistress is receiving oral sex from my Master. I only received it once before and it was by far the best I had ever experienced it. He goes in with so much licking and enthusiasm, it feels like he is ready to devour you whole. He manages to make his tongue thick and strong when he plunges in. Takes considerable time with your clit and pushes and pulls on it. In this very moment I envied Mistress more than anyone else ever.

I get lost in the haze. The warmness of the sun on my skin, the soft flow of water in the background and the leaves that rustle from the soft breeze have me immersed in state of zen. I closed my eyes a while ago and I keep tipping a little from left to right. I keep going until the rope around my neck makes it impossible for me to fall any further so I tumble to the other side. I don't know how long it has been since we arrived at the spot, or how long I have closed my eyes, but when I open them again Master is in front of me. He caresses the side of my face with his right hand and brings it down to my chin. He lifts my head up a little and kisses me kindly. It's an open mouth kiss with long and slow strokes of our tongue intertwining. It clears my head and I can feel myself land back down on earth. An earth where the metal rod in between my legs is buzzing very lowly, where Mistress is putting on back her dress and where Master is loosening the rope around my neck to re-fasten me to the carriage.

The rest of the walk goes smoothly. I have a little trouble starting the pace and to keep going once we hit another dirt road. Master whips me once when I almost grind to a halt, but with his encouragement I manage to keep walking forward. The dirt road leads to a little wooden hut in the middle of a circle of trees. It is quite small for what I assumed to be a home. I walk up towards the front porch and come to a halt sideways so that Master and Mistress step out before the doorway. Mistress immediately makes her way inside. Master fastens a leash to the loop on my collar and tugs me along the side of the house into a little shed. He loosens the carriage and takes out both dildos. I can feel the wetness between my thighs when they come out. At the stop Master had re-applied some lube to make it easier, but I was already wet enough so there is an abundance of wetness flowing freely.

"Come here, girl." Master says as he motions for me to stand before the wall of the shed on the other side. Master grabs a hose from the side and turns the water on. I freeze when I feel the cold water hit my body. My nipples tingle and I try to shield myself from the harsh water with my hands. Master had untied my hands from behind me so I could move them freely again. He makes sure to get every last part of me. He tells me to bend over and spread my thighs and cheeks so he can spray water down my holes to clear me of my wetness. He comes closer to me as I am bent at the waist and grabbing with my hands onto my ankles. I feel the pressure on my asshole become more and more persistent until I can feel him entering the hose into my asshole. The water hits my inside like an enema and I cramp up. He thankfully leaves me to empty myself within seconds.

I thank him for cleaning me.

12