The Hut Pt. 02

Story Info
Slave learns about the test Master has planned.
7.4k words
4.27
6.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eve_303
eve_303
9 Followers

The hut is very well decorated. There are a few chairs and a little couch, the kitchen is fully stocked and seems to be a place a lot of people gather. The walls are decorated with pictures from the woods and animals such as butterflies and fish. It gives off a true vacation type feel and I wonder just how often Master comes to this place. I have never been here before and Mistress seems quite out of place as well. I wonder what makes her so special to come with us, but I won't dare question that aloud. Master puts on the kettle and tells Mistress to sit on the couch. I am to kneel in front of it. While Master is busy getting him and Mistress some tea, Mistress takes it upon herself to explore my body with her feet. She roams them over my torso and kneads my naked breasts. She places my nipples between both her big toe and second toe before she pulls on them. I let out a small groan at the simulation. One foot manages to go to my face and I let her slap my cheeks somewhat roughly with her sole. I am hers now too. The other makes it's way between my legs and rubs the toes in between my outer lips. My hips thrust forward when her toe wiggles over my clit. I whimper in pleasure.

"Nice bitch, huh?" Master comments when he enters the room. Mistress doesn't take her feet away but moves a little on the couch to make some room. Master places the tea on the side table and sits down next to Mistress. They both look down at me.

"Very." Mistress muses. "I wonder why'd you bring her though, I assume for me to play with?" She says smiling. Master smiles back and pecks her on the lips.

"Actually, no." He says. My interest is peaked. It seems like I am finally hearing what my last lesson will be. Mistress takes her feet of my body. The cold air breezes over me but my skin in too hot for me to cool down from it. I could stay here forever. "My bitch will be completing her final tasks this weekend. I prepared it. It's in the basement." Master says. I don't see the hand coming at my face and am surprised when my face is made to look to the side. I see a door. The basement.

"In this basement there are five machines that will need attending this entire weekend. I calculated the amount of time spent on them and your need for sleep and rest and it is a heavy task, but one I think you will enjoy a lot." Master says. "Look at me." I turn my head and look Master in the eye. His eyes are playful. "Why don't we go take a look and I tell you what I expect from you?" I don't answer, because it's a rhetoric question, but I nod a little and Master already has me on my feet to get to the door together.

He clicks on the light and we walk down a long staircase to get to a basement that is decorated as much as the upstairs is. It doesn't even look like a basement, rather just another floor in the house. The floor is wooden and has a few rugs here and there. There is a huge king sized bed in the corner and there is a lot of dildos. It's basically the first thing I notice.

"This here is the spanking machine." Master says. He points at a little box with a handle attached to it. The handle is a plank outlines with rubber and can move in full circles. "Once this turns on, you either will position yourself to take spanks to your butt or spanks onto your pussy. Use the upwards motion for your pussy and the downward motion for your butt. The reason I tell you this is because the machine is made to calculate how many rotations it has hit you both ways. It goes back to its original starting position when it hits something, therefore it knows when it hit you. In the course of the upcoming forty-eight hours, I expect you to have had 550 spanks on your butt and 200 on your pussy." I nod at his explanation. It sounds like a lot to do in such little time, considering this is just one of the five machines.

"Up next we have this lovely contraception, which makes you the machine." I look up at Master confused. There is a box with straps in front of a wall-mounted dildo. "You strap yourself in, turn it on, and let it guide you to take the cock." Master says. He smiles to himself as he pats the machine. "You'll be sucking dick like no other once you are done here, my girl." My inside tingles. "This machine counts the time its on, I expect four hours on this machine by Monday morning." I nod. "If you take off one of the straps the machine stops instantly. It gives you a 20 seconds break before the timer stops completely." I nod again. Taking in this information to remember the amount of time he expects from each machine. I wonder how much time, money, and effort went into the making of this basement. I should be extra good this weekend. Thank Master for all his hard work by becoming his favourite toy.

"Feel free to plan it however you want. As long as you plan to use this machine the most. I want at least 12 hours on this clock." Master points at the small digital clock which shows 0.00 right now. It looks like a tanning bed. Does he want me to tan for 12 hours? It takes an entire quarter of the time I spent in here to get to those hours. Master promised it be a lot to handle.. Luckily, I am always up for a challenge.

He opens the bed and in there I see suction cups, clamps, dildos that come from the footing and one that comes from the lid itself near the middle and near the head of the bed. There are a few straps and buckles, but there seems to be a soft cushion underneath. At least he made it somewhat comfortable. "Once you strap yourself in and close the lid with your unstrapped hand the machine will work you open. It switches from dildo size automatically, so it'll work you up each time and then select random sizes. It has multiple stages it goes through, it is made for longer use. Makes it a lot more fun don't you think?" Master muses. Mistress giggles besides him.

"Oh, you are so innovative." She compliments. Master smiles at the compliment and kisses her softly. I look back at the tanning bed. I have been fucked good enough not to remember my own last name, and now he wants me to magically keep track of time.

"Also," Master starts. He placed his fingers on my chin and turns my head to make me look at him. "I know I am asking a lot, but I let you in on a secret. This machine is random. It could be that it accidentally places 10 minutes of nothing right next to each other. That time counts. Enjoy the break, but keep the lid closed. Once the lid opens, the timer will stop counting and the machine will stop." He grins. "I also want you to have a lot of fun. You always go dumb after thirty minutes of good fucking." He lets go of my chin. I feel my knees wobble a little. Master knows me so well. It is incredible how horny I can be, remembering that this weekend will be filled with dick activity. It would probably be best if I try to think my way through this weekend, rather than let myself go due to the timing expect of it. But once my pussy is this wet, my brain stops thinking good thoughts.

"The last one is more of a game than a training machine." Master says. Next to the bed is a corner where on both walls of the corner dildos are mounted at different heights. There are ones near the ground and ones I can only reach with my hand stretched far. "You press this button to start." Master explains by pointing to the button right next to the bedside table. It once again has a small digital clock next to it like all the other machines. "The dildo that needs your attention will light up and make buzzing noises. They have three different noises and lights, blue with one beep means using your hand, red with two beeps means using you mouth, and yellow with three beeps means using your pathetic cunt. I decided to not use your ass for now, considering it is still too tight to play with." I nod and thank Master. I look at the walls and see that some of the dildos are very high up. Places I cannot reach with my vagina.

"The higher ones only come with the hand-setting, there is one you need to stand on your tippy-toes to reach with your throat. You always get so excited whenever I let you suck me, so I figured you wouldn't mind the extra challenge."

I nod. "Yes, Master. I will do my absolute best."

"Great. I expect five hours of playing. Once again the time intervals are randomized for two to twenty minutes. If you pause between dildos you press the button again. If you do not apply pressure to the designated dildo it counts slower. Therefore the seconds you spent searching for the right dildo, taking little breaks or using the wrong one means two seconds is needed before the clock starts counting again."

"And then the last one. Which is perhaps my favourite." Master looks at the bed and takes off the covers to reveal a wooden plank underneath. The wooden plank has different nails and straps attached to it. It would render me completely immobile. "The two nights you spend here, will be spend sleeping on this." Master says. He looks at me and laughs. "Don't worry, you won't have to put yourself into it. Simply press the bell there", he points at the large button on the bedside table, "and ring for me. I will situate you in here, put your favourite pair of panties on and let you sleep soundly."

"Master, may I ask what my favourite pair of panties are?" I ask Master. I don't recall wearing many panties over the last few months. Master likes me without them more.

"Panties that vibrate." He answers. I nod. Fuck. This is going to be heaven.

It is heaven. I strapped myself into the fucking bed and close the top of it. The light dims and I start by checking to see how I am doing. I am clearly excited. The wetness is running along my thighs. Master didn't comment on it. He simply kissed me sweetly and told me to take care of myself. He also told me he'll be giving me pep talks throughout the day by using the intercom. He wants me to use the machines happily and with great enthusiasm. It's like receiving the best gift ever.

The machine whirls to life beneath me and I feel its rumble. The shackles pull my limbs in tighter before I can hear the sticks moving. I wonder how big the dildo is going to be. The suction cups around my breast pull harshly and I bite back a moan. Master instructed me to open my mouth when I feel the dildo at my lips. I told him I would obey him without question. Now I wish he would've put the open-mouth gag on me. Although it would hurt my jaw within a couple of minutes. Master always knows what is best.

The dildos reach my cunt and my lips at the exact same time. My mouth opens instantly and I wet the dildo eagerly. I may have a pretty bad gag reflex, but Master always tells me my enthusiasm makes up for it. The dildo moves up and down the inside of my vagina and wets itself. I moan around the large cock in my mouth. I need to keep track of time somehow. The small tip presses inside and I relax my hips to try and open up. I have been empty for too long. I need this thing in me, thrusting, pushing and pulling. I whine. Very slowly the dildo pushes further and further. It is a very small one. Barely enough for me to register actually entering me. It couldn't be more wider than the average tampon.

I want to be frustrated, but the plastic dick in my mouth suddenly squirts out some liquid which makes me focus on the task at hand. Keep track of time. Let the dildos use me instead of me using them. I am here to become my Master's favourite toy and I can only achieve that if I focus on all of the pleasure I can give, instead of the pleasure I am taking.

For a good ten minutes I manage to suck the dick down my throat. My jaw is aching, but the dildo is not letting up at the speed. The dildo in my pussy has inflated a bit, so I can actually feel the push and pull at the outer ring of my vagina if I squeeze a bit. Master must have selected this dildo to open me up first. To get me horny enough to keep me going into the deep hours of the night.

The dildo in my mouth presses down even more and I gag. It stays down so I try and take in a little gulp of air but my supply is cut off completely. My chest puffs to try and get air, but I cannot seem to widen my mouth enough. I press my head into the bedding beneath me to create a little bit of space and I get one gulp of fresh air in before the dildo moves again. It goes further and further until it is once again resting at the back of my throat. I try to make a sound, but none come out.

Thankfully, I know that Master will have programmed it to only last a couple of seconds, but the fact that it is a machine makes me wonder if perhaps it has gone a little rogue with the programming. There is a fear in my head, but the tingles I feel in my cunt means that I am more turned on by the lack of sympathy from the dildo than I am scared of it. So I close my eyes and decide to count to twenty.

On twenty the dildo is still pressed deeply into my throat. I gargle a bit around it, but it is no use. I am completely rendered useless. If I could talk I would beg for this to last forever. But when more seconds pass, or perhaps even a minute I can feel my chest starts heaving to try and get air sucked into it. My head feels a little woozy. But instead of letting up, I press myself just a tiny bit further onto the cock. My heart is pounding and the dildo in my vagina is speeding up. I feel tingles are throughout my legs down to my toes.

The dildo lifts up from my face and removes itself completely. I gasp in air and breath heavily. Which soon turn into loud moans as the now normal sized dildo starts thrusting into me at a quick pace. I groan deep in my throat and throw my head back as the dildo starts pleasuring my g-spot. The choker around my neck restricts some of the movements and then I am reminded of my place. I am being fucked by a plastic toy in a self-made-fuck-bed that is located in the basement under the living room of where my Master is dating with another woman. I wonder what they are doing. I wonder if they can hear or see me now. Is the basement soundproof? Do they have guests over?

I orgasm.

I want to close my legs and pull away from the sensations, but the straps around my ankles forbid me from doing so. Instead I get fucked through my orgasm and feel it slowly dissipate in my lower abdomen. I promised myself to stay in here for three orgasms, but I can already feel a slight need to move my legs and arms around. In the clarity of the moment, I try and think of how much time I have spent in here. I am excited to try out the other machines, but I also want to know what this one has left for me. Perhaps three orgasms was a good start. I can only really learn how to guess the time based on practice and failure. Fuck.

The dildo in me gets bigger and inflates even more. It also slows down a lot to be just at a pace to feel like I am not just warming it with my hole. The cups around my breasts are now vibrating and I feel a shock of pleasure throughout my body. It is nearing night time. I can feel my boobs producing more milk. I wonder if I have to be in here to get pumped. What if the machine picks the routine so I randomly have to wait hours in here just to get pumped a little? I moan at the thought. Although it hurts to have too much milk in my breasts, it also feeds the horny girl in me that gets off on humiliation and a hint of pain. He knows that.

The pumps pulse and tightens around my breasts, so I arch my back into the cups to try and get the nasty painful shooting to go away. It is an uncomfortable position but it works wonders. The dildo I previously had in my mouth moves down and my mouth opens wide. It has deflated a little, making it possible for my to hold it in my mouth comfortably. It stops when it is midway and then nothing. No noise of it moving, no whirling sounds of the machine, no trembling from the bed beneath me. My pussy and mouth are clogged up. Completely useless I lay in the arched back position I myself created. There is no push or pull from any of the dildos.

I remind myself to take rest. I need to savour my energy if I am going to be using all of the toys today. I need to relax my mind and body when I am not being used this weekend. The clock is ticking. Master reminded me to take the rest and to accept it. Even when cumming sounds like a way better alternative. I close my eyes and count.

One, two, three, four,...

I may have dozed off because I don't recall at which number I was when I am awoken by a pinch to my nipples. I remember getting somewhere around the 900's in my counting, but I don't know if I counted seconds or milliseconds. I try and look at my boobs to figure out what is stimulating my nipples, but the dildo in my mouth is obstructing my view. The machine gets a little louder and I curl my toes in anticipation. I still have two orgasms left. I promised myself to take the time in this machine first. As thank you for my Master, who crafted this bed so lovingly.

Another long pinch at my nipples before the suction cups come alive. My boobs are being pumped upside down, which means it needs a lot of suction and a lot of power to suck the milk out. I can feel the difference in machinery. The dildo in my mouth splashes another wetness and I suck it down gratefully. It then leaves my mouth. I moan when the first spatters of milk leave my breasts. I look down at them and see how big they have become. It must be near 11 PM at night. But I don't recall at what time I went into this machine. Or perhaps they look bigger because of the difference in position than all my previous milkings. My head clears of all thoughts when I feel a small very wet dildo pushing at my anus. I tense the muscle to let the dildo in me without much resistance. It fits nicely.

The dildo in my pussy whirls to life next and starts speeding up. It is still small enough for me to want it to inflate more. I want to feel it wall to wall. All around my vagina, not just the front. I throw my head back in bliss as the dildo in my pussy speeds up even more, the dildo in my ass inflates and pushes in and out slowly to open me up, whilst the pumps are pumping me much faster than ever before. My entire body is warming from within. The amount of things to focus on is getting beyond my current capacity and then I float.

I float around in the feelings of it all. I rest my muscles and let the machine use me. Open me. Milk me. Fuck me. I moan happily. "Master, thank you. Thank you, Master." I mutter out. I hope he can hear how grateful I am. I am unable to speak when the next thing I feel is a wand pressing onto my clit. I yell out once it starts vibrating against me. I can feel my backside getting wet with the large amount of lube the dildos use to enter me and my own wetness making all of that lube practically useless. My legs want to move with the pleasure but the cuffs keep my legs wide so my pussy and ass are available at any time. I choke in a moan when the dildo in my ass starts fucking me at the same pace as the one in my cunt. They are fucking in at the same time. My boobs are still being pumped, but there is no milk left. The extra stimulation hurts, but I hope I get to produce milk soon again. I want to be able to produce so much I need to be pumped twenty four seven.

I orgasm.

Without break the dildos thrusting in me speed up even more. My legs pull and push with are their might but they cannot close. I need to accept my place here. The machine doesn't care if I just came. It shouldn't care. I am just to be used. The choker around my throat gets a little tighter so I try and lay myself back down onto the mattress, but the suction of my breasts hurt more as I move down. I grind my teeth in annoyance. I am stuck halfway down. Then the choker tightens even more and I realise it is also programmed to play with me. I groan out. I am thankful Master makes my biggest kink come to life without having to sacrifice my jaw.

The vibrator on my clit moves a little away. I can still feel the vibrations throughout me, but between all the other fucking and giving my body is doing it gets pushed to the back of my brain. I am sure I can come even without the vibrations to my clit.

eve_303
eve_303
9 Followers
12