The Hut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dildos in me inflate more and I swear they almost touch at the base of me. Perhaps they split me open so well my vagina and ass seem to form one hole. Always open and ready. The pumps alternate and I can feel the muscles in my breasts working hard. I try to look at them but the chocker around me tightens around my neck even more so my head is kept pressed against the bedding beneath me. The vibrator once again is pressed to my clit and I can feel the orgasm building within moments. Tears are prickling in my eyes from the simulations. I realise I am too dumb to even try and figure out how long this has been lasting.

The chocker tightens more and I can feel a restriction of my blood vessels because my head becomes a little woozy almost immediately. I can feel myself climbing up to the climax in rapid speed. Then, my breasts starts leaking milk again. I did it! I moan and relish in the feeling. I am producing as well as getting pumped at the exact same time. I hope Master can see it. The pressure in my tits feels delicious and at another spurt of milk I come for the third time.

I am pretty sure I blacked out. Even though the choker is now just loosely hanging off my neck, I can still feel where it was seconds ago. The pumps have slowed down and the both dildos have retracted back leaving me oh so empty. The only thing I get to focus on are the extreme vibrations my clit is receiving from the wand. I try and get my arms to move, but they are also pressed to the side of the bed using the cuffs. There is no where for me to turn. I could end the machine. I could stop it here, but after cumming harder than ever before and getting my clit simulated through it all everything is hazy. It feels so good. Why would I want it to stop?

I cum again at the vibrations and in pure exhaustion I use my left hand to open the lid of the fucking bed. The cuffs open up and the machine dies down. I take a moment to breath. My mind is a little mushy after coming four times. I have records of orgasming up to twelve times a day, but usually there is some distraction there. Right now the only thing I could focus on was the machine pumping me full.

I get out of the bed and check the timer. I was in there for 2.5 hours. Which means I still have 9.5 hours left in this machine for this weekend. I take a look around the room and notice a clock hanging near the entrance. It is 9 P.M. at night. I managed to get pumped before way ahead of time due to the machine working its wonders. Perhaps I will need a mid-sleep pump to get myself used to this new rhythm. Or perhaps I need to expand my pain tolerance for my growing boobs. I look at the bed and see that Master or maybe Mistress has put down some food and drinks. I happily sit down on the soft mattress and take my time eating what is served. I figure making a plan will help me work throughout this weekend without getting too overwhelmed.

So, before long I figure I try out the wall of mounted penises. Give myself a little bit of a work out to warm up my body after taking the rest. I brushed my hair and tied it into a ponytail. I press the button.

The first penis to light up is one mounted near the floor so I get on my knees. It flashes yellow and gives three buzzes. I sit doggy style and push myself back onto the big rod. I slide home easily after being fucked up for two and a half hours. Master told me to just apply pressure to this dicks which means I can keep still and warm it nicely, instead of having to fuck myself on it for it to count. I take this moment to look around the room further and notice that Master has decorated it nicely. There are small trinkets here and there with whips, gags, and cages mixed in between. It is like a little sex paradise. It makes me wonder how long he has had this place. How many women have come before me? How many others have taken this exact dildo in their cunts? How many will follow?

I slowly move myself up and down a bit to get myself in the right mind frame. I need Master to see me doing well. I need to show off all the skills he has taught me over the past few months and prove to him as well as myself that I am in fact his best toy. I am great at being fucked, but I am also great at fucking. The wall behind me beeps and I can hear buzzing from far above. I pull myself of and stand on my legs. Blue. One buzz. I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my right hand around the small plastic shaft. I tug at it and make my wrist light. Master loves when I am able to give men hand jobs whilst I am busy doing other things. Might as well learn it how to do it standing on my toes, surrounded by a lot of other dicks.

I stand there for a while. My right hand getting used to the weight and feel of the shaft as I just hold it in the palm of my hand. My calves have start hurting and the dildo in between my thighs must be wet from my juices falling between my mounds. I wonder how long I have been here. Master told me there would be random intervals from two minutes to twenty minutes. Twenty minutes standing on my tippy toes is a lot harder than I expected at first. But I am not the one to get disappointed or down. I always push my limits.

The dildo a little further away flashes red and gives two buzzes. I walk over and notice that the dildo is a little too high to reach by standing on the ground. I once again push myself to my tippy toes and engulf the dildo with my mouth and suck it down. It is harder to let the time go in this machine because the other one surrounded me completely and cut me off from all other sensations or environment. This one just makes me stare at the wall. Out of boredom I close my eyes and focus on the weight in my mouth. I notice how the top curves a little down into my throat and I slowly sink further down the shaft. I put my lips over my teeth to protect the silicone and lick around it. The toy has edges and I can feel myself warming up with the thought of it fucking me. I push it down a little further until I gag. I play with it in my throat. I focus on where I can feel it and try to find an angle in which I can take it down my throat without choking me. I stay like that for a while, until breathing gets a little to hard and I have to move back a little. I swallow around the cock and hum. I pretend it is Master. I zone out until I hear three buzzes coming from the corner. I remove myself from the dildo and the left over spit falls onto my breasts. I smear it into my skin as I move towards the ground. Two buzzes, red light. I lay down on the floor, but I have to crane my neck a little to get it in there. At least my legs get a bit of rest laying like this.

I spent forty-three minutes on five different dildos, which means my calves have had a very hard day standing like that. Usually my muscles start hurting the day after so I plan to do this task tomorrow morning to give my calves rest before using the other machines. I move on to my evening entertainment and situate myself on hands and knees under the spanking machine. I put it on rotating downwards so it counts the spanks on my ass. I turn it on.

It has a weird pace. It is not quick enough to fully get into the spanks and just power through it. Instead it takes a little rest in between whips. The wooden plank surrounded in some kind of rubber makes me think Master thought of a table tennis bet whilst making this. It isn't hard nor soft. It is unrelenting and precise. After a few slaps I wriggle to get my other buttocks under the machine. I forgot to count from the get go. I have no idea how long I have been here, but I decide to count to twenty. Twenty on the right, then I move a little to my right so I can take twenty on the left. I groan out when the twentieth on the right hits home. It must have been a couple of minutes of taking hit after hit. There is no variation to it. Just exact same hit after another. I move myself from under the machine and look at the counter. 50 spanks. Fuck.

I put it on rotating upward and position myself to sit on the floor with my legs spread wide. I wonder if it will hit me as hard on my pussy. I figure I get to ten. Just to get myself in the right frame of mind. I need at least 200 by Monday. It's either now, tomorrow, or Sunday I suppose. Might as well get a good few in. At least 67.

I press the power button. "Ow-" The first hit falls on my pussy with great strength. I close my legs at the hit but open then again for the second one. Focus. You need to focus. Another hit and I fall with my back on the floor. I use my arms to open my legs up to try and get them from closing down. Master will know. He always knows. He also knows I can take these with ease, so why is it a little harder for me to do now?

At seven I take a break of ten seconds before letting the machine spank my pussy for the last three. I take it with great motivation. Not with pleasure like usually.

"Get horny first." I hear Master's voice coming from the ceiling. I look up and see a little speaker from the intercom. He is right. I take spanks better when I am on edge. When I am worked up and need to calm down. I should get horny first.

"Move on and try again tomorrow after getting edged all night." Master advises.

I nod, hoping he can see me. "Thank you, Master. I will." I respond.

It's silent.

I move on and strap my head to the little wooden box. I throw my ponytail back and secure the straps. The dildo in front of me looks rather menacing from this point of view, but it isn't the biggest dildo I have had in my mouth. Master wants me to get better at taking things down my throat so I need to work in order to be the best cock sucking machine there is. I can already feel myself getting a little excited. The last strap contains a metal circle I put in my mouth to get my jaw to stay open. I click it into the buckle on the other side of my head and the machine starts moving my head in short bursts. It is a little weird to have something else move my head instead of the dildo in front of me moving into me. I scoot a little to take the weight of my knees and use the pilar behind me to support me. The next time I move I take the dildo right into my mouth and it pushes me forwards a lot. I gag once I have it in my throat. The machine holds me there. My mouth works over hours as it produces more and more saliva to wet the cock in me. The rhythm it sets is slow and languid. I lick at the top, move down and down until it reaches the back of my throat and I gag. After a two-second-hold I move back.

There is something really nice and calm about repeating the same thing over and over again. I like this speed a lot. I like how I can focus both on the tip of the cock and how I need to control my throat as well as enjoying the shaft in my mouth. I remember sucking Master of like this a month ago. He was seated at his desk with me planted under it. He needed my to cock warm him, so I sat there still for over an hour. I hold him in my mouth whilst he was making phone calls, filling in spreadsheets and sending emails. I did it all without stopping. I let the spit cover my entirely once it dropped down. Then when Master was done I let him guide my head down and hold me there to take his cock in. I choked around him. He was a little angry I couldn't deepthroat him, but I made up for it by letting him fuck my face. He fucked me in this speed. This long and satisfying speed. He used me for a while. Told me he likes it when it feels good for a longer period of time. He liked it so much I could swallow his cum.

This machine also seems to have random intervals because just as I was dreaming away about Master fucking my mouth again, the machine speeds up. My head moves forwards and backwards must faster and I have to close my eyes to make sure my attention stays on taking the cock instead of worrying about the pace. I gargle and choke. It must sound like I got water in my lungs.

I can already take the cock further. I can feel it moving in my throat just a little. I try and relax my posture, but because I am moving there is a lot of ab control needed to make sure I stay upright enough to take the dick properly. It is fast. Very fast. It gets faster as well. At this speed it is impossible for me to lick or tease the shaft. I can only try and suck in my cheeks for more pleasure but the cock wouldn't feel the difference. I open my mouth more and let myself be guided over it again and again. The tip of the dick punches in my throat over and over again. With this speed the cock never leaves my mouth. It doesn't even come halfway out.

It presses me closer and holds me there. Master likes feeling himself in my throat. Likes to hold me down and have me lick his penis. I like it as well. I like having to struggle to breath through it. Let him consume me in the best way possible. So I don't struggle when the machine does the same. It does the same as it did in the fucking-bed. It holds me down, down, down. Four, five, six, seven. I count away the time. Something in my chest settles. This is Master. Master programmed this. I know Master. I trust Master.

I get moved of the dick and I unbuckle myself before a new round could start up again. I wipe away the excess spit from around my mouth and get up to use one of the towels Master put out for me. I clean up my face and chest and decide a shower would be nice. It has been a rather long and eventful day.

I move back to the blowjob machine and see that I have spent 31 minutes. Only seven more of those rounds to satisfy Master. I notice I am a lot wetter than before. My pussy needed a little break after getting fucked so nice for a couple of hours. It makes sense I needed to take rest instead of spanking myself. I let two of my fingers feel around my labia and notice the thick coat of clear moisture in an instance. I look at the clock. It is almost midnight. I should shower and get ready for bed. Master needs to tuck me in and he also needs a full night of sleep. I then look over my shoulder towards the spanking machine and stop to think.

A few wouldn't hurt. I place myself under by laying on the floor and using my hands again to hold my legs apart. This time when I press the button the machine hits me a little further up which makes me feel a little spark in my clit from the impact. I moan out. Fuck. It hits me again. I shuffle just a little down and when the next one hit it blazes my clit on fire. "Arrgh, fuck yeah." I groan. My hands slip and I let go of my legs which close a little, but not enough to stop the next hit. Fuck this feels way better now that I am horny. The slaps sound wetter and wetter and I can feel a climax coming. The speed of the slaps just enough to keep me constantly satisfied. I push my legs out a little further and imagine Master using his hand to slap me across my pussy. I feel so dirty. I feel so good.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you." I whisper as I take another hit. My back arches and I can feel myself climbing even higher. The next hit lands and I cum. I cum hard. Feet planted up the floor and my hips raise themselves up. The next hit lands and I choke out a groan. Fuck. Before I get a good few seconds in another hit lands and I can feel myself longing for the next one. I never came from being spanked before. Never knew it could be this nice.

Around seven spanks later, my orgasm has finally died down and I press stop on the machine. Tomorrow is another day for me to hopefully do all this again. I look at the counter and see it says 55 for my pussy and 50 for my ass. Nice round numbers. I like that.

I take off towards the bathroom, use the toilet, brush my teeth, and take a long peaceful shower. After the shower I get back into the basement and see that Master has cleaned all of the machines I have been using tonight. He is currently wiping down each of the dildos mounted to the wall. I take a few steps closer.

"Thank you, Master." I say politely. He chuckles and takes a beat to finish up cleaning.

"Try telling me that tomorrow morning." He says with a smile. He motions for me to come closer. I go willingly. He places a hand on my shoulder and nudges me into the bedding. I lay down on top of the hard wooden plank and shimmy up so I fit perfectly with the straps Master has already places on there. "You are doing so well, slut." He compliments me. I preen under his attention.

"Thank you, Master." I sigh happily. I feel myself getting very tired after this day. Master notices and doesn't say anything. He simply puts the panties on and places my ankles into the cuffs and bolts the other side of them down. Then he does the same for the metal bar around my hips, breasts and neck. At last he bolts down my wrists. I can move my head to the right and left, but the rest of my body is pretty much stuck in this position. Master readjusts the panties to fit me nicely. He uses two fingers to make sure the little vibrator is right between my inner lips and then he takes a step back.

"Enjoy your rest. Don't let the panties drive you mad. It is challenging, but I know you can handle it." Master tells me. I nod. "Good girl." He says. He places the blankets on top of me and it looks like a normal woman sleeping in a normal bed.

"Good night, Master." I say. He smiles at me before turning off the light and leaving.

12