The Hydra Reborn

Story Info
Heather Hendricks awakens an ancient power.
10.3k words
4.55
10.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

The city's tunnel project was six months behind schedule. It seemed the dig was doomed from the get go. They'd suffered setback after setback. Labor shortages, budget cuts, and even a cave-in! Luckily no one was killed, but injuries and accidents happened with frustrating regularity.

And now this.

Foreman McGinty knew something was wrong when he heard the jackhammers cut off abruptly, followed by distant cursing.

"Boss, we broke through into some kind of chamber," one of the workers told him. "We don't know what it is. An ancient Egyptian tomb or sumthin'!"

"An ancient Egyptian tomb underneath Chicago? Don't be stupid," barked McGinty. "It's probably just an uncharted sewer line."

Goodness knows they'd hit enough of those over the past few weeks.

"It don't look like no sewer line to me, boss," said the workman.

McGinty could see the fear behind the workman's eyes and hear the tension in his voice. The man was scared.

The foreman grabbed his helmet and headed off down the tunnel. He noted with frustration that everyone had stopped working, not just the digging crew. Everyone was crowded around a crack in the face of the tunnel. They parted as the foreman approached.

"Well?" growled McGinty. "What are you all standing around for?"

"See for yourself, boss." One of the jackhammer operators passed McGinty a flashlight and stepped back from the mouth of the opening they'd uncovered.

McGinty poked his head through the hole and shined the light around. His eyes widened.

"Holy shit!" He marveled.

***

"If it's authentic, this really is a major find!" Heather Hendricks pushed her thick glasses up her nose and clutched her files to her chest as she hurried to keep up with her colleague from the Chicago University Anthropology department. "I did my doctoral thesis on advanced Pre-Colombian societies in North America, but this is the first example of advanced tomb building to be discovered this far north and--"

"It's probably a hoax, Hendricks," sighed Brandon. "The Tunnel Commission wants us to get in, verify that it's nothing of historical importance and get out so they can get back to digging."

"But what if it's real?" urged Heather.

"It's not," answered Brandon.

"B-but if it is real we have a duty to--"

"I promise if there's a secret temple that's somehow gone undiscovered beneath Chicago for a hundred and eighty years, you can be team lead, okay?" said Brandon, exasperated.

"Really?" Heather's eyes shined.

"No," said Brandon, flatly. "A discovery like that would be too important to trust to a research associate."

Heather's shoulders slumped and she pouted. Brandon kept on walking without her and once again she had to run to catch up.

***

The tunnel was damp, dark and cramped. Heather wished she'd worn better shoes, her pumps, though practical for the office, were poorly suited to the rocky, uneven floors of the half-dug subway tunnel.

She also didn't like how the workmen leered at her as she passed. Though her figure wasn't especially jaw-dropping, she kept in good shape. Her legs felt especially exposed thanks to her short skirt, and she regretted her decision to show them off that morning.

Heather gasped as she stepped through the opening into the tomb. The space was surprisingly large. Intricate carvings and elaborate illustrations covered every surface. The pillars holding up the arched ceiling were carved into human figures of heroic proportion, and whoever built the place obviously had an advanced understanding of architecture.

But it wasn't the size of the chamber that made Heather gasp. Rather, it was the size of the statues' penises that caught her by surprise.

Not just the size, but the fact that the figures to which they belonged appeared to be women!

"H-holy cock--I mean, holy cow!" Heather gaped at a stone dick easily twelve feet long that curved up to support the ceiling. The monolithic member jutted from the groin of a statute of a young woman not much taller than Heather. Without thinking, she reached out to feel the carved veins of the stone penis, then withdrew her hand as if she'd touched a hot stove, blushing furiously.

"Whoever built this place had dicks on the brain," said Brandon, swinging his flashlight around. Everywhere the circle of light fell, it seemed to illuminate a scene of graphic sex, almost always involving impossibly-endowed women.

"Brandon I... I think these ruins, I think they might be Hermazon!" said Heather, her eyes growing wider with each new glimpse of girldick.

"Hermazon? Get out of here," Brandon scoffed. "They're just a myth."

"What about Athenica?" said Heather. "The Hermazon who came ashore three years ago?"

"She claims to be Hermazon. I don't buy it," said Brandon. "A secret civilization of hermaphrodites that's stayed hidden for centuries thanks to their advanced technology? Sounds pretty ridiculous."

"She's seven feet tall and can juggle a dozen city buses," Heather answered, flatly.

"So she's a freak of nature. That makes an entire civilization of people like her even less likely," countered Brandon.

Whether the Hermazons were real or not, not even Brandon's skepticism started to falter as they explored the strange chamber. The statues flanking either side of the underground gallery seemed to be arranged in order of penis size, with the "smallest" (still sporting over a foot of schlong) at the rear of the chamber, all the way up to colossal dicks that pulled double duty as pillars in their own right. At the head of the chamber was a shrine or altar of some sort where stood a truly jaw-dropping phallus with a set of fat, stone balls that would have crushed a bathtub set at the base.

"I can't believe they even carved wrinkles onto them," remarked Heather.

The shaft of this kingly cock was carved all over with a sequence of scenes that appeared to depict a story of some kind. Heather found herself entranced by the erotic images. The carvings appeared to depict the tale of a woman with a snake for a penis. The snake grew larger and larger, devouring people, livestock and, eventually, entire cities. At the head of the shaft the serpentine schlong stretched all the way to heaven where it clutched the moon in its jaws.

Heather ran her fingertips along the carvings. She realized her face was hot and her panties were soaking wet with arousal. Flustered, she stepped down from the dais and straightened her skirt. The smell of her own sex was thick in her nostrils and she wondered self-consciously if anyone else could smell it.

Klonk! Heather's elbow knocked against the stone scrotum as she retreated from the strangely hypnotic idol.

"It's hollow," she said.

"What is?" asked Brandon, absentmindedly examining one of the cock pillars.

"The uh... balls," answered Heather.

She knocked on the rocky dome again and pressed her ear to the surface of the stone. Inside, she could hear liquid gurgling. Something splashed up against the inner wall of the scrotum next to her ear and she leaped back with a cry of alarm.

"Jumpy much?" teased Brandon.

"S-sorry." Heather composed herself sheepishly.

Brandon shined his flashlight around and sighed,

"Well I hate to admit it, but you might be right," he said.

"The site is authentic?" she asked, beaming.

"I'm not ready to certify it just yet, but it's at least worth doing further study," he said.

Heather squealed with delight.

***

Foreman McGinty on the other hand was not quite so enthusiastic. In fact, one might say he was downright furious.

"Do you have any idea how much of a delay this is going to cause?" he shouted.

Anthropology students tromped back and forth through the dig site, lugging boxes and crates of equipment. The workmen leaned idly on their pickaxes or sat on the tunnel floor. Over a hundred workers on the clock standing idle because a bunch of eggheads want to play Indiana Jones. The foreman seethed with rage.

"I'm sorry but if these ruins are verified as authentic, they'll be a protected historical site," said Brandon. "You'll just have to dig around."

"Dig around?" raged the foreman. "Dig around? We can't just dig a right-angle turn around this single patch! We'll have to go back over a mile of tunnel!"

"Not my problem." Brandon shrugged.

"Yeah well how about I make it your problem?" McGiny shoved a beefy finger in Brandon's face. "I'm taking this to the mayor! We'll see how he feels about flushing taxpayer dollars down the toilet just to protect some dick temple!"

McGinty stomped off back up the tunnel.

***

It was an exhilarating day. Heather spent the entire afternoon sketching and cataloging the various relics, buzzing from scene to scene as she tried her best to absorb everything about the strange ruin. She hadn't even noticed when everyone else checked out for the evening. She sat on her butt in a corner, happily sketching away without a care in the world. The erotic scenes carved on the walls were provocative and intense. Without thinking, Heather slipped her hand down under her skirt to massage her excited sex. She didn't even realize she'd been drawing one-handed until she heard the sound of footsteps behind her.

Heather jolted out of her reverie, nearly dropping her sketchbook in her alarm. Blushing furiously, she peeked out from the shadows.

"H-hello?" she asked, her soft voice echoing unnaturally in the still air of the chamber.

She heard the crinkle of plastic and noticed one corner of the protective tent set up around the King Cock (as the students had dubbed it) was peeled aside. Someone was shuffling around inside.

Some instinct told Heather to stay quiet. Clutching her sketchbook to her chest, she crept across the room on tiptoe until she was peeking through the open flap of the tent.

A shadowy figure shuffled around the idol, feeling every surface with his hands. He ran his fingertips over the rough, wrinkled surface of the idol's massive testicles. Heather saw the silhouette raise a pick over his head and bring it down hard against the stone scrotum.

CRACK!

Heather gasped and fell back, tumbling down and landing hard at the foot of the altar steps. She felt like she'd made so much noise it was impossible the stranger hadn't heard, but after several seconds passed and there was no reaction from inside the tent, Heather breathed a sigh of relief.

CRACK!

Heather jumped to her feet.Wait a minute! That guy was destroying the idol!

"He must be one of the construction workers trying to sabotage the dig!" thought Heather.

CRACK!

"H-hey!" Heather squeaked, taking a moment to muster her courage and find her voice. "Hey! Stop that! I'll report you!"

Her fear momentarily forgotten, she barged into the tent.

"Stop that right now! You're destroying a priceless artifact!" she shouted.

"Get back! Do not interfere!" The shadowy figure raised the pick high over his head and Heather realized that maybe confronting him alone had been a bad idea.

The pick came down at her face and she barely dodged out of the way in time, throwing herself heavily across the boulder-sized testicles. The hollow stone gave slightly beneath her impact and she screamed as she struggled to regain her balance.

"No! Stay away!" hissed the shadow. Heather saw he wore a black hood with a red serpent on the forehead. No, not a serpent... the same cock/snake that grew from the crotch of the girl on the idol.

Heather screamed as the shadow swung again, blindly throwing out her arms as the pick fell. Through sheer, dumb luck she managed to deflect the blow. The pick cut her shirt and bit into her side. She felt a sting of pain.

CRACK!

The blow pierced the rocky dome beneath her and she felt the shell of stone give way under her weight.

"Aieeeeee!" Heather screamed, falling backward into darkness.

SPLORP!

Heather fell into a pool of warm slime. She could feel the liquid writhing around her as if it were itself alive. The wriggling slime suffocated her cries for help and she felt herself sinking deeper into the muck.

"How is it possible for the pool to be this deep?" she found herself wondering as her fingertips lost contact with the lip.

The sucking current pulled her down, down down, warm ooze pushed itself into every orifice. Despite not being able to breathe, Heather felt strangely peaceful as the blackness overtook her.

***

"Augh!" Heather sat bolt upright in bed, gasping for air. For a brief moment she was still in the pit, drowning in warm slime. Gradually the familiar look and feel of her room asserted itself and she felt her heart rate slow.

Had it all been a dream? Her sheets were soaked in sweat.

She reached out and flipped on the lamp.

"Augh!"

There was something under the sheets! A prominent tent rose nearly level with her tits. She slapped it away only to let out a cry of pain. It was attacking her!

Heather scrambled away, practically climbing backwards up the wall in her rush to escape. The tent between her legs chased after her. Something long and thick and pink burst out from under the sheet and Heather rained down a hail of slaps.

Boing boing boing boing!

Heather peeked open one eye, then another.

A rock hard cock jutted from between her legs. She poked it gingerly with her fingertip and whipped back her hand as if she'd received an electric shock.

She'd felt that! This wasn't some kind of strap-on or prosthetic, this was a real cock!

Heather screamed. She looked down at her huge cock, then screamed some more.

She tried to pull it off her body, but the tugging sensation sent unexpected and unwanted tingles of pleasure through her loins.

"F-fuck!" she sat splay-legged on the bed, afraid to let any part of her body touch this sudden, new addition to her anatomy.

Christ it was huge, too. Heather was currently between boyfriends, but she'd slept with a few guys in her time, a couple of them even had what she'd considered big dicks, but the behemoth sprouting from her groin blew them all away. It had to be nine, ten inches at least, and thick, like a soda can.

It took a while for Heather's curiosity to override her shock, but eventually she calmed down and her scientific side asserted itself. Okay, she had a cock. How? Why?

Her thoughts flashed back to the fight in the ruin, the attack, her plunge into the ooze. Was there something in the ooze that did this to her?

Heather reached out and poked her cock again. The rubbery tip gave ever so slightly from the pressure of her fingertip, but her rod was surprisingly rigid. Her groin muscles felt tight and hard.

"Holy shit I have balls, too!" Heather realized as she felt around at the base of her cock. Her testicles were each the size of a large egg, smooth and hairless. She gave one a squeeze and was instantly rewarded by a wave of pain and nausea that shot through her entire body.

"No wonder guys are so sensitive in that area," Heather groaned.

Carefully shifting her balls aside, Heather slipped her hand farther down and was relieved to feel her labia still in their usual place. The familiar sensation of her hand against her soft mound comforted her, though she was distressed to learn her clitoris was gone. Replaced no doubt by her new cock.

Heather's stomach grumbled and it dawned on her that she was ravenously hungry.

"Maybe I could use a midnight snack," she sighed.

The midnight snack turned out to be more of a midnight feast as she ended up reheating all the leftovers in her fridge and scarfing them down with the abandon of a wild animal. She'd never felt so hungry in her life! She scarfed down nearly everything she had ready to eat and guzzled what must have been gallons of water. She was ravenous!

A french fry fell off her plate and landed on her thigh. Before she could pick it up, her cock reached out and scarfed it up. Heather watched in disbelief as the golden brown strip of fried potato vanished down her urethra!

She was back to screaming again. Heather didn't know much about what it was like to have a penis, but she was a hundred percent certain they weren't supposed to eat french fries!

What was this thing? How did it appear? Was it an alien? A parasite of some kind?

Her cock burped a teeny burp and she nearly lost it. She fished her phone out of her pocket and started to dial 911, but stopped short of hitting send. What would she tell them? That she'd grown a penis but it was actually a monster and she saw it eat a french fry?

Heather looked down at her new cock. It seemed to be looking back up at her. Was it going to stay hard the entire time? She suddenly found herself wondering what she should do if her erection stayed hard for more than four hours.

Without understanding why, she found herself reaching out and grasping her shaft. The turgid rod was warm verging on hot and she could feel her heartbeat against her palm. She started to stroke. It was a wholly different experience from rubbing her clit. Though by comparison there was almost no sensation at all, she could nonetheless feel the pleasure building deep in her gut. A trickle of precum drizzled out of her cumslit and dripped onto her knuckles, lubricating her shaft as she stroked.

The pace of her strokes increased and soon she was pumping her cock with both hands as fast and as hard as she could go. Her shoulders ached with the effort but she couldn't stop. Not now, not when she was so close!

Her hefty balls clenched up. A sudden heat suffused her body and she grunted as a rope of white jizz shot from the tip of her cock and splattered across the kitchen table. Heather shuddered with delight as three more ropes joined the first. The rapid pumps of her fist flung her spunk clear across the room. Each shot seemed like enough to fill a shot glass or more.

The overpowering urge to masturbate vanished as quickly as it had overtaken her and she was left with a feeling of clarity and calm fringed with an eerie emptiness.

The sensation of post-nut clarity faded after a few seconds, along with her erection. Heather was suddenly able to focus again, and also realized she needed to pee really bad.

"This is going to be interesting." Heather sat down on the toilet and held her flaccid cock in her hands, unsure what to do with it.

Pshhhhh! A jet of hot piss blasted from the tip of her cock and splashed against the towel hanging up across from her!

"Agh! Gross!" Heather clenched her kegel muscles and leaped to her feet. So she peed through her penis now?

After a few seconds of standing awkwardly and staring at her cock, Heather looked around her apartment to make sure she was alone, then lifted up the seat and let loose a stream of piss that would have made a racehorse jealous.

"Holy shit this is awesome!" Heather felt another shudder of pleasure wash over her as she emptied her bladder with satisfying force. "Maybe having a dick wouldn't be so bad..."

But the memory of her cock eating a french fry flashed through her mind, and the carvings of the girl with a snake for a penis laying waste to entire civilizations...

***

Heather boarded the bus with apprehension. She'd called in sick to work. There was no way she could pretend to have a normal day with this freakish dick still attached to her. Apart from the constant, distracting desire to jerk off, she could swear her dick was getting bigger, and there was no question it had a mind of its own. She'd poured herself a bowl of cereal for breakfast and when she stood up to grab a spoon, the damn thing had snaked out from under her nightshirt and dunked its head into the bowl!

She picked out her largest shopping bag and kept it over her crotch at all times. She could feel the eyes of every person on the bus staring at her. She was sure that somehow they all knew she had a giant penis stashed under her dress, and its constant squirming was sure to attract attention.

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers