The Hydra Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather found a seat all the way at the back of the bus far from everyone and sat down, careful to keep her shopping bag over her lap.

Six stops. Six stops to the hospital.

The very next stop, a gorgeous brunette stepped onto the bus and parked her perfect, big, peach of an ass just inches from Heather's face. Heather had never been much interested in girls, but the reaction from her cock was immediate. The damn thing sprang up so fast it almost pulled her out of her seat!

"Stay down!" snapped Heather.

"Huh? Were you talking to me?" The brunette turned around. Fuck, her tits were even nicer than her ass!

"Me? Uh... no," Heather lied, leaning forward to put all her weight on her shopping bag. Her dick was surprisingly strong and she had to strain to keep it hidden.

The brunette gave Heather a funny look, shrugged, then turned back around.

Heather breathed a sigh of relief and sat back. Her cock lunged at the woman's ass and Heather let out a yelp of alarm.

The brunette turned back around only to see an uncomfortable-looking Heather sitting with her legs crossed and squirming strangely in her seat.

Heather grinned up at the brunette until the girl turned back around.

"Behave yourself, dammit!" Heather hissed at her cock.

More sexy women got on at the next stop. Two of them took seats on either side of Heather and she felt her dick's attention shift from the girl in front of her to the girl on her left. A pneumatic blonde with miles of cleavage and a ditzy expression on her face. Heather crammed her dick down between her thighs and squeezed her legs shut with all her strength.

Boing! Her cock popped up immediately, tenting her shopping bag.

"Cut it out!" Heather growled.

"Have you got a pet in there?" asked the blonde.

"Huh? No!" Heather shoved her boner back down and tried once again to sit on it.

Boing! Her erection forced its way back up, slapping the underside of the shopping bag hard enough to make a loud slap! Several people turned to look. Heather grinned sheepishly at them.

"You know pets aren't allowed on the bus," said the blonde.

"I-I know. Please don't tell," pleaded Heather.

"What kind of pet is it?" asked the blonde. Her massive melons were so huge they stuck out to either side of her torso. The rough wool of the blonde's cardigan brushed lightly against the bare skin of Heather's arm and she could feel the heat of the blonde's body.

"It's ah... ferret?" suggested Heather, her eyes fighting against the magnetic pull of the blonde's cleavage.

"Ooh! Those are so cute!" said the blonde.

"Y-yeah, they can be a handful, though," said Heather.

They rode in silence for a few seconds.

"Can I pet it?" asked the blonde.

"Oh I dunno..." Heather felt her cock straining to reach out and touch the blonde's tits. The pull was so strong it threatened to lift her butt out of the seat.

"Please?" begged the blonde.

"I-I guess, just don't let anyone see..." Heather lifted the corner of the shopping bag. She bit her lip as the blonde slipped her soft, delicate hand underneath and started petting her cock.

For its part, Heather's new cock nuzzled up against the blonde's hand and did its best impression of a ferret.

"He's so warm!" exclaimed the busty blonde. "And such a big boy!"

Heather didn't answer. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she had a stupid expression on her face.

"Oh wow, he's a friendly little fella! I can feel him kissing my hand!" The blonde giggled. "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?"

The blonde's stroking became more vigorous as she rubbed Heather's cock excitedly. Heather felt her balls clench up against her shaft as heat rose in her belly.

"Whuuugh!" Heather doubled over as hot jizz splashed against the underside of her shopping bag in a forceful blast.

"What the--" the blonde drew back her hand in alarm.

"L-looks like this is my stop!" Heather leaped to her feet, leaving behind a large puddle of hot, creamy spunk.

"Ugh! This is why pets aren't allowed on the bus!" exclaimed the blonde.

Heather dashed off the bus and hurried down the block.

"You need to take that thing to the vet!" yelled the blonde at her from the bus window.

"Believe me I am," said Heather. She'd gotten off the bus too early and had to walk the rest of the way to the hospital, but at least it was easier to hide her boner, even if it did lunge at every girl that walked past.

***

"Is this some sort of joke?" asked the nurse.

"No, I swear! Last night I grew a penis!" insisted Heather. "Look!"

She lifted up her skirt.

"I don't see any penis," said the nurse.

"What--" Heather looked down. Her cock was gone! Just the smooth face of her white cotton panties looking back at her.

"It was just there, I swear!" said Heather, looking desperate. "It was huge!"

"Well let's take a look, shall we?" asked the nurse.

Heather pulled down her panties while the nurse examined her vagina.

"Your clitoris is definitely engorged, but nothing I would call abnormal..." said the nurse, poking around.

"Th-that's impossible!" Heather stared down at her dickless crotch. She thought not having a dick anymore would be a relief, but now there was nothing she wanted more desperately than to see a cock down there.

"What's impossible is growing a dick overnight," said the nurse. "Have you taken any drugs in the past twenty four hours?"

"What? No!" Heather could feel the walls closing in on her. The nurse was just seconds away from calling in the men with butterfly nets. "Th-that is to say, yes. I uh... got really drunk last night. And high. On pot. Legal weed. I must have dreamed--er, hallucinated I grew a dick!"

"Must have," said the nurse, still looking suspicious.

Heather hurriedly pulled up her panties. "I guess I should go. Thanks for checking!"

No sooner did the door of the doctor's office close behind her than Heather felt the all-too-familiar weight and heat of her cock slipping down her inside leg.

"Nurse!" Heather spun around and ran back into the office.

Shloop! Heather felt it that time. Her cock retracted fully back into her body.

"Yes?" asked the nurse.

Heather stood there stupidly.

"I forgot my purse," she said after an awkward silence.

"It's on your shoulder," said the Nurse.

"Oh, right." Heather smiled and left the office again.

Shlorp. Her cock was back.

"Oh fuck you," Heather grumbled as she stormed out of the office.

She didn't even bother to hide her bulge on the way back home. She stood angrily in the middle of the packed bus and fumed as her dick thrashed around under her skirt.

"What, you've never seen a pet ferret before?" she snapped at an old woman who was looking a little too disapproving.

***

"What the fuck--" Heather's apartment was completely trashed. Drawers pulled open, clothes everywhere, cupboard doors broken off their hinges. Someone had broken in!

"Jesus, Jesus christ!"

They'd hit every room. As far as Heather could tell, they hadn't taken anything. It was more like the intruders were looking for something. Fear gripped Heather's chest. Strangely, she could feel the fear in her groin as well. She looked down to see her dick looking up at her, if "looking" was the right word. It curved upward like a snake, pointing directly at her face. Feeling stupid, she reached down to pat her dick on the head in an attempt to soothe its frazzled nerves.

"Look at me, I'm anthropomorphizing my own dick," sighed Heather.

Heather's cock was surprisingly well-behaved as she spoke to the police. It stayed out of sight, not even the tiniest bulge was visible, though she could occasionally feel it shift around.

"Do you have anywhere you can stay?" asked one of the officers.

"I've already called one of my work friends to come pick me up," answered Heather. "I can stay with her tonight."

Heather's work friend Mary was more than eager to take Heather in.

"Ohmigosh we're gonna be roomies!" squealed Mary. "I'm so glad you're coming to stay with me! I mean, obviously it's horrible your apartment got broken into but it's great that we get to stay together!"

Mary's enthusiasm was infectious and Heather found herself cheering up in spite of everything that had happened to her since last night. She felt her cock stir underneath her skirt and wondered how... or if... she was going to tell Mary about her other houseguest.

***

"I hope you don't mind roughing it on the couch," said Mary, conducting the grand tour of her apartment. Mary's apartment was larger and nicer than Heather's. The perks of being an only child of wealthy parents. "Of course if the couch is too uncomfortable you can always sleep in bed with me--ahahahaha I'm just kidding of course! But--you know, the offer's open. No homo of course!"

"Haha..." Heather laughed distractedly.

Heather never paid much attention to other women; she'd always been comfortably heterosexual, but she found herself noticing Mary in a way she never had before. Mary was a very well-built woman, younger than Heather, with a bright smile and big, doe eyes. She had long, shapely legs, a narrow waist and more than ample tits, but it was the delectable curves of Mary's ass that truly captivated Heather's attention. How could such a skinny girl have such a big, round ass?

Mesmerized by Mary's swaying booty, Heather didn't even notice that her monster schlong had also taken an interest. The tent under her dark, pleated skirt rose higher and higher until the fabric could no longer conceal the throbbing shaft rising up from beneath and slipped back to bunch at the base of the rock-hard pink pillar.

Heather stood in the middle of Mary's front hall with a thirteen-inch erection as thick as a soda can. A pair of balls the size of oranges dangled low between her milky thighs.

"I made a snack platter! Did you want something to drink or--holeee shit!" The snack platter in Mary's hands went flying. Ritz crackers and carrot sticks went everywhere.

Heather looked down and realized she had an arm-sized boner sticking out from under her skirt.

"Oh shit!" She pulled her skirt down in a fruitless attempt to conceal her mammoth dong.

"Are you wearing a strap on?" Mary asked, half laughing. Heather must have been pulling some sort of prank.

"N-no!" Heather spun around and tried to push her erection down, but it just dove down between her thighs and poked out from under her butt.

"That thing's too big to be real!" Mary squatted down and squinted at Heather's giant cock, examining it for signs of fakeness.

"It's all too real," sighed Heather, snatching up her backpack and using it to cover her dick as best she could.

"So you're trans?" Mary marveled. "Congratulations I'm so proud of you!"

"I'm not--it isn't--" Hather tried to find a way to explain.

"Oh my gosh!" Mary clapped her hands to her mouth. "You're a Hermazon! Like Athenica!"

"No--"

"This is so amazing! I'm such a Hermazon fangirl! You know I was thinking about signing up to be a breeder at Athenica's HQ down in Florida but I wasn't sure if I was ready to have a kid, you know? Shouldn't you be more muscular? I thought Hermazons were all super buff? Then again I only know about one Hermazon--"

"Mary."

"--or two, I guess, counting you. Did you come here at the same time as Athenica? I guess not since you were working at the University before Athenica even showed up. Were you like an advance guard or something? I think--"

"Mary I'm not a Hermazon!" Heather threw up her arms in exasperation. Her cock sprang back to full attention immediately.

"Then why do you have a gigantic dick?" asked Mary, pointing down at Heather's humongous boner.

"I don't know!" admitted Heather. "I just grew it last night! I think it has something to do with those ruins we've been investigating. I fell into some goo or something..."

"The ruins you thought might be Hermazon ruins?" asked Mary.

"Yeah--"

"Eeeeeee!" Mary squealed. "I bet you were transformed by Hermazon magic!"

"I mean--"

"Can I touch it?" Mary pointed down at Heather's steel-hard rod.

"You... want to touch it?" Heather looked down at her fat schlong. It ached to be touched, she could feel the desire radiating off of it.

"Would that be weird?" asked Mary.

"Yeah it would be super weird," said Heather. "But sure. You're an associate professor of biology, maybe you can figure out where it came from."

"Hey there little guy." Mary got down on her knees and lightly stroked the top of Heather's cock with her index and middle fingers.

"Unffff!" Heather's eyes rolled back and her balls scrunched up immediately.

Splort!

Mary got a facefull of hot splooge.

"Oh God I'm so sorry!" Heather cried, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Mary wiped the cum out of her eyes. Her face was completely frosted in Heather's spunk. She spat out a mouthful of jizz onto the floor.

"Kind of a hair trigger on that thing, huh?" she sputtered.

"It has a mind of its own," said Heather, looking disapprovingly down at her slowly-drooping schlong.

"I can see that," said Mary.

"No, literally. It can move on its own and..." Heather hesitated. She already sounded crazy enough as it was.

"And?" Mary tried to wash the spunk off her face at the kitchen sink.

"It eats..." said Heather.

"Eats? Like... eats pussy or--"

"Eats eats. Like, food." Heather gritted her teeth, waiting for Mary to call her crazy.

"You're crazy. Lemme see," said Mary.

"I only saw it eat one french fry, so I don't know if it will do it again..." said Heather.

Heather shouldn't have worried. Mary dangled a strand of spaghetti in front of Heather's cock and the thing slurped it right up. Mary squealed in delight.

"Holy shit that's the coolest thing ever!" she giggled.

"'Cool?'" Heather's eyes boggled. "My dick just ate spaghetti! I can feel it in my balls!"

"Ok it's also the freakiest thing ever," admitted Mary. "But still cool! What else will it eat?"

As it turned out, a lot. Over the next hour, Mary offered Heather's cock a bit of everything in her fridge. The eager schlong scarfed everything down and showed no signs of slowing down. Everything Heather's cock ate ended up in her balls, which grew steadily larger and heavier over the course of the afternoon.

"Wow, does this thing ever get full?" Mary marveled as a rolled-up slice of pizza slid down Heather's cumslit and out of sight.

"Ok I think feeding time for my freaky dick is over, Mary." Heather tried to stand and staggered momentarily under the weight of her nutsack. "Oof! Holy balls, these are heavy!"

Heather's nuts were each the size and weight of a large watermelon. Her cock had grown as well, now dangling nearly to her knees and as thick as one of her ankles. It snaked up and reached for a slice of chocolate cake still out on the table, but Heather grabbed it and yanked it back.

"Ok you've had enough!" she snapped.

"That's so cool how it can move on its own," said Mary, waving her finger back and forth in front of Heather's cock. The cock tracked the movement of her fingertip like an interested cobra.

"Christ, look how big it is now!" Heather groaned. "How can I ever go out in public again?"

"Didn't you say it disappeared when you went to the doctor?" asked Mary.

"Yeah but it did that on its own! I can't control--" But as Heather spoke, her cock began to shrink. They both watched in amazement as what was once a cock the size of an arm shrank and contracted until it was barely larger than an ordinary dick.

"That's the most remarkable thing I've ever seen!" exclaimed Mary, dropping down to her haunches to get a closer look. "If the guys in the biology department could see this--"

"No!" Heather grabbed Mary roughly, her nails digging into the girl's shoulders.

"Ow!"

Heather dropped down to be eye level with Mary. Her massive nuts slapped on the kitchen tile as she squatted.

"Mary please... don't tell the guys at the university about this," Heather pleaded. "Don't tell anyone about this, understand?"

"I--sure but, why not?" Mary winced as Heather's thumbs continued to drill holes in her collarbone.

"Whoever robbed my apartment wasn't trying to steal my stuff, they were after me, or probably this." Heather gestured down at her new equipment.

"Okay okay! Just leggo of me," groaned Mary.

"S-sorry." Heather loosened her grip and helped Mary to her feet. "Just--please don't tell anyone I'm staying with you."

"I promise." Mary massaged her aching shoulders. "But you know what this means, right?"

"What?"

"If I can't examine that thing in the lab, that means I'll need to run experiments on it here." Mary winked.

Heather's chest tightened. Mary's lustful expression was somehow even scarier than the threat of being exposed.

"I know just what experiment I'm going to run first." Mary dropped back to her knees and took Heather's cock in both hands.

"W-what's that?" asked Heather, squirming in delight as Mary massaged her cock back toward full size.

"Your dick appears to convert the food it's eaten into sperm. I've got to know what it tastes like!"

Heather moaned as Mary pressed her lips to the tip of her cock.

"F-fuck!" Heather's eyes rolled back.

Mary started slurping Heather's shaft with gusto, working her tongue into the folds of her foreskin and massaging her massive balls.

"Mary! M-mary I'm going to--" Heather blasted a fat load in Mary's mouth. The tiny blonde gagged spectacularly as twin streams of jizz rocketed from her nostrils. She fell back onto her plush, round ass, coughing and spluttering.

"Oooh!" Heather moaned as her cock bucked in her hands, throwing rope after rope onto Mary's face and chest, coating the girl's double-D tits and turning her white blouse translucent with slime.

"Stop! Stop!" Mary sputtered, throwing out her hands to shield her face. Heavy ropes of spunk spiderwebbed Mary's pale arms and dangled like strings from her fingertips.

"I c-can't!" Heather moaned, thoroughly hosing Mary down with hot cock frosting.

Mary tried to stand up but her heel slipped in a puddle of slime and she went sprawling into the growing puddle of Heather's jizz.

Heather didn't stop cumming until her balls were little bigger than grapefruit. Gallons of girlchowder covered most of Mary's kitchen floor. The only part of Mary's kitchen spared by the onslaught was Mary-shaped silhouette on the wall behind the spunk-slathered girl.

"Oh God, Mary!" Heather dropped down and started scraping hot jizz off Mary's face. She couldn't resist a taste and stuck her finger in her mouth. The flavor was surprisingly good, like warm gravy.

"I'm fine I just--I wasn't expecting so much!" sputtered Mary, half laughing.

"There's more where that came from," said Heather.

The two girls shared a look.

Thirty seconds later, Mary was screaming on her back with her feet behind her ears as Heather pounded Mary's cunt like a piledriver.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Mary howled. Her hips pumped of their own accord, slamming away with terrifying strength.

Mary had never felt anything like Heather's cock before. The beast inside her seemed to know instinctively the perfect size and shape to press all her buttons. She felt it grow and contract, widen and twist perfectly in tune with her desires. Hot girljuice blasted from around the lips of her fat labia. Her blonde pubes were matted with cunt honey and her screams of pleasure rang off the walls.

Slap slap slap slap slap! Heather's fat balls clapped Mary's asscheeks so hard they left red marks. She gripped Mary's ankles tighter and pressed her feet further back into the pillows. Mary's toes curled and she let out an ear-splitting scream of delight. Heather felt warm juices spray across her stomach.