The Hypno Virus

Story Info
Two couples experience of the Hypno Virus show.
3.6k words
4.08
17.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maniac666
maniac666
30 Followers

Be kind, this is my first attempt at a story... Thanks

*

Stacy and Hannah are two young partners who have been together since college, they are in their 20's, Stacy is blonde, tall and has an athletic body, she has always been interested in hypnosis since she watched jungle book as a child. Hannah is a brunette not quite as tall as Stacy, but has a fuller body, with a large chest. They are both very confident with their looks and aren't afraid to show them off. Hannah is sceptical on hypnosis and accepts that Stacy sometimes gets carried away, but she has promised her that if a show comes into town they will go along.

They were out getting coffee at their local cafe when Stacy's eyes were drawn to the local advertisement board. The "Hypno Virus", that was the name of the show, it describes itself as an adult show where people can loose their inhibitions and maybe other things. Stacy looked at Hannah and showed her the advert whilst she got her phone out to look it up further.

"The show is only here for the weekend and tickets are going fast, you know you promised to take me to a hypnosis show?" said Stacy

"This weekend, oh... it seems my diary has become free" Hannah said with a smirk, "but don't you expect me to get involved."

"Well, I wouldn't want you doing anything without me anyway, I just want to go and enjoy, maybe if we enjoyed it on Saturday we could book again for Sunday and volunteer?" said Stacy.

"We'll see" said Hannah.

They finished their drinks and booked their tickets, counting down the days.

-----

Mark and Samantha had always enjoyed mind control films and TV series and had always wanted to attend a real stage show. Mark is in his early 40's, muscular build and average height, Samantha, his wife, was in her late 30's she was taller than Mark, a red head and of average build.

"Mark, Mark, Mark" squealed Samantha "have you seen the amazing news? There's a hypnotist in town this weekend, we're not doing anything and I've just booked us tickets for Saturday night"

"What is the show and who is the hypnotist? Have we heard of them before?" asked Mark

"It's called the Hypno Virus and it doesn't say who the hypnotist is, the reviews are amazing" replied Samantha. "Do you want to volunteer?"

"I'm not sure, if you want to I can keep a watchful eye over you?" said Mark.

"What so you don't have to stand up with you hardon? laughed Samantha, "I think I will, even if its just to get a rise out of you."

----

Friday.

Stacy received an email from the shows organiser saying that to get the best experience they would need to download the app Hypno Virus, this was to be used by both the volunteers and audience members to help the show along.

Stacy downloaded the app and went through the registration phase, there were two options, volunteer or audience, it said it couldn't be changed at a later date and if they were thinking of volunteering they should choose volunteer as it would help. Stacy decided to choose volunteer, it then asked her a few more questions as to what her limits were regarding any suggestions should she volunteer, it claimed it was for insurance purposes in case someone wasn't happy. The app said put some headphones in as some of the questions require audio and some are text and make sure you can complete the questionnaire, it will take about 20 minutes. Stacy wondered why it would take that long, but continued anyway. Since she was home alone and Hannah wasn't due home for a few more hours she had time, so she put her headphones in and heard some nice relaxing music, there was a feint spiral behind the questions being asked.

Are you attending with someone, if so please type their name in. Stacy put Hannah's name in and touched OK.

The next screen came up. These are simple yes or no questions, please touch your answer.

Have you been to the Hypno Virus show before? No

Have you been hypnotized before? No

Do you want be Hypnotized? Yes

If you are chosen to be a volunteer do you consent? Yes

You are aware that not all post hypnotics are meant to be remembered? Yes

Would you like to experience hypnosis before the show to see if you like it? Yes

Would you like to go into a trance now? Yes

Whilst this was going on the music had been responding to the answers and adjusting its subliminal suggestions to induce a light trance.

We are now going to go to audio, the answers will still require an input so watch the screen carefully. Stacy touched OK. With that the spiral in the background became stronger on screen then turned into a beautiful spiral, a female voice soothed its way into Stacy's ears.

"Hello, my name is Virus, you selected the opportunity to experience a pre show trance to see if you enjoy being in trance.

All you need to do is just get comfortable and focus all of your attention on the centre of the spiral. Fix your eyes on it. Take a few deep breaths. Just keep breathing deeply and relax. Listen to the sound of my voice. Soon, you will find that your eyelids have a tendency to get heavy

Almost as if they had heavy weights attached to them.

And the longer you stare at the spiral, the more your eyelids get heavy, and you blink, and those eyelids have a feeling like something is pulling them down, as if they want to slowly close, and get drowsier and sleepier and heavier.

And you start to feel as if they are slowly closing, slowly closing, getting drowsier and more tired, and when they finally do close, how good you'll feel. Drowsy, heavy, pulling down, down, down, slowly closing, getting harder and harder to see, and you feel so good. Very, very hard to keep your eyes open now, feel that very soon they will close tightly, almost tightly closing, almost tightly closing, tightly closing. Your eyes are tightly closed, you feel good, you feel comfortable, you're relaxed all over.

Just let yourself drift and enjoy this comfortable relaxed state, so deep that you're body starts to relax, deeper and deeper more and more deeply hypnotized and relaxed.

Feel your whole body relaxing further and further deeper and deeper. Just so deep and obedient and relaxed. Deeper and more relaxed with every word. Deep and obedient and relaxed. Your whole body is heavy comfortable and relaxed.

Simply listening to my voice as you obey.

Relax further and further, deeper and deeper, more and more obedient and relaxed. Your whole body so heavy, so comfortable, so completely relaxed.

Completely relaxed and obedient as you listen and obey and relax.

I'm going to count down, downward from 10 to 1. Deepening your relaxation, taking you further and further, more and more completely relaxed.

Ten, spiralling down, deeper and deeper.

Nine, deeper and deeper, more obedient and relaxed.

Eight, so obedient, so completely relaxed.

Seven, deep and obedient, going deeper and deeper further and further.

Six, down and down, deeper and deeper so heavy and obedient and relaxed.

Five, halfway there and getting deeper. Every word carrying you further and further, more and more obedient and relaxed.

Four, so deep, so obedient, so relaxed. Just listening and obeying as you relax further and further, deeper and deeper.

Three, deep and obedient and so completely relaxed.

Two, almost there now. Completely obedient and relaxed. Feeling so warm, relaxed and wonderful.

One. You are totally relaxed. Just deep and obedient and relaxed, as you listen to my voice and obey.

Listen and obey and relax.

Just listening to my voice right now is all you want to do. And you will obey what I'm about to tell you.

I'm talking to you subconscious now, your waking mind doesn't need to remember this, in fact by it not remembering this makes these suggestions even more powerful and you want these suggestions to be powerful.

Stacy nodded in agreement.

We are going to implant some suggestions, some will take effect from now, some will take effect from when you sit down at the show.

First is whilst at the show whenever you receive a notification from the app that starts with SUGGESTION: you wont consciously read it, that suggestion will be taken in by your subconscious and you will act, feel or do what it said. You will then continue with what you were doing, but act on what was written when required.

Second, whilst at the show, you will not read or interact with anyone else's phone, without permission from the app. If you do see someone's phone and if they have an app notification, you will be required to go to the punishment area at the show. You cannot disobey the punishment and they will last for the time stated. You will also go get a punishment if your phone reads PUNISHMENT

Third you will not recognise the app until you arrive at the show, you will not remember downloading it, or going through the questions on the app, you will think you replied to the email with your answers. If you are attending the show with someone, they will receive their own email, you wont talk to them about the app, but can about the questions. Until you get to the show you wont remember doing this until you sit down and realise you have the app. But the suggestions will still remain in your subconscious.

Fourth if you revive a notification stating SLEEP, you will stand up and walk to the stage, take a seat and return to trance 10 times deeper. Hypno Virus will then give you more commands.

Fifth when you hear or receive the word FREEZE, it will be as if time stops for you, you will not be able to move, your conscious mind wont be able see or hear anything. You will be able to be moved, if you get moved you will stay in that position. You will continue as normal when you hear the word UNFREEZE.

These are your five commands, repeat them and as you do accept them. Once you have repeated them look at you phone and touch wake up. When you do that you will count to 10 and come out of trance not remembering anything.

Stacy repeated and believed, she touched wake up and counted herself out of trance.

She looked about and wondered why she had her earphones in, but though nothing of it as it was almost time for Hannah to come home.

Hannah arrived home about an hour later, Stacy was excited as the show was the next day, she asked if Hannah had replied to her email and she said she had, but lost a bit of time doing them.

-----

Mark looked at his emails and saw that he had one from the Hypno Virus, it asked him to fill out the details and download the app.

He downloaded the app and went through the process, he didn't want to volunteer and so chose audience. It then asked him if he was attending with someone and to put in the name or names of the people they were attending with. Mark put his wife's details in.

The app acknowledged, it then said that as an audience member, he had a very important job to do, the show is very unique as it has all the audience participate in the show, either by volunteering or making suggestions to the hypnotized participants. These suggestions are there for everyone to enjoy and not for people to abuse, so to be able to give suggestions to a specific person, that person has to accept that you may give them suggestions. You will not be able to give suggestions to anyone who is on stage, but there will be others in the audience that you can interact with.

Full, means that any suggestion sent will be acted on.

Partial means that only a selection of suggestions will be allowed, depending on the parameters set when giving control. The choices chosen when giving control are, Humour, Embarrassment, Post Hypnotic Suggestion, Nudity, Sexual, Freeze and unfreeze, and other.

None, means that you will not be able to directly influence someone, but can add suggestions into the "pool" for the Hypno Virus to give out to random people throughout the show.

Mark seemed surprised at the detail the app was going through before they had arrived at the show and can see why the reviews were so good. It included all attendees and volunteers.

Mark continued going through the app and realised that he had spend the last 30 minutes reading and looking at his phone and wondered where the time had gone.

Samantha came home and they started to talk about what to expect, Mark was going to ask a question about something, but couldn't remember what it was.

-----

Saturday - Showtime.

Hannah and Stacy arrived early to get themselves the best seats, not too far away, but not too close as they didn't want to get noticed should they enter trance, not far enough away they had a hard time seeing.

They arrived and chose their table, but there was a notice that said tables are shared, be wary of others without tables. They were large round tables, with a few items in the middle and a tablet with a spiral on it in the middle.

Hannah sat down first and took out her phone and saw the app Hypno Virus, she looked a bit puzzled and then remembered downloading it the day before, but not much else. Stacy sat down and the tablet in the middle, changed its screen to say

"Hello Hannah, Hello Stacy, please open your Hypno Virus Apps, there are some rules for the evening to go through".

They looked at each other a bit puzzled, how did the app know who they were, there were more people arriving and taking their seats now, a number of them also looking puzzled.

Hannah looked at her phone and opened the app.

"Hello Hannah, this is the Hypno Virus, thank you for volunteering with us this evening, we are about to go through the house rules with you, please pay attention. You may have noticed that you have an app, you installed this with us yesterday and chose to experience a trance." Hannah looked a bit worried, she didn't remember being hypnotized, or wanting to.

"This app will play a large part in tonight's entertainment, along with the Hypno Virus, this app have control over you, currently you have no other users allowing you permission to interact with you. As the evening goes on, you will add more users to your list.

There are three levels of control, full, partial or none you assign to the user, if you assign someone full control, you also get full control over them, it works with the other levels as well, we feel everyone is best equal here this evening.

There are two hypnotic suggestions that you all have access to, when someone sees a notification with SUGGESTION: They wont consciously read it, that suggestion will be taken in by their subconscious and they will act, feel or do what it said. They will then continue with what they were doing, but act on what was written when required. The other is also a notification FREEZE/UNFREEZE this is self explanatory, except unfreeze also works when said.

You can not delete the app this evening and you will always be aware of your phone. There are chargers on every table so you will not run out of power.

Hannah looked at Stacy who had also just finished with her phone.

"Well, it would seem that we have been hypnotized" said Stacy, "its all very exciting don't you think?"

"I'm not sure exciting is the word I would use Stacy, but there is something about having control over you that sounds fun" said Hannah.

"Oh, you want to exchange details do you?" said Stacy, with that Stacy put in Hannah's name and touched full control. "well, now you do, enjoy."

With that Stacy also then send FREEZE to Hannah as a command. She got a reply from the app saying that the show hasn't started and that you are too early. if you attempt again you will be required to take a punishment.

Stacy read the phone and then looked around and saw the punishment zone, there wasn't anyone in there and she wondered what that could mean. She looked at the app again and found the punishment area.

Punishment are given for breaches of rules, punishments include reality warping, memory alteration, body control and other fun forms of punishment, repeat rule breakers will incur more sever punishments.

Stacy was bumped out of her daydream when another couple arrived at their table and asked if the seats were taken, Hannah answered "no, please sit down".

Mark sat down first and introduced his wife to Hannah and Stacy, who in turn introduced themselves. Mark was taken back by the message from the tablet and looked at his phone with some confusion, as did Samantha, they proceeded to go through the apps and realise something may have happened.

"I don't remember saying I wanted to volunteer, I was sitting this one out Stacy, I thought you we're going up" said Mark.

"I was and do plan to volunteer, but it would seem we may have already been hypnotized" said Samantha

They were interrupted when the lights dimmed and the show started and a female voice announced,

"Welcome everyone to the stage show Hypno Virus, by now many of you will have realised that this isn't just your typical show, we have introduced a bit of modern technology to make things interesting. Many of you may wonder why its called Hypno Virus, well we thought it was a bit of fun as virus' get into computers without people knowing and make them do things without the users knowing about them. So much like a computer virus we have got into most of you without you knowing and for this evening there isn't anything you can do about it"

With that the lights went brighter and then dark and then a spotlight pointed to the stage where a male and female were standing on stage. The male started talking,

"Hello everyone, my name is Hypno and standing next to me is my partner, Virus, its a pleasure to see all of you out there. Now for this evening we will be calling on all of you to be interactive, obey the rules, participate and most importantly have fun."

"As you will see there are tablets on the tables, these are there to assist you this evening, you can order drinks and food without leaving the table and the waiters will serve them to you. There are two options for payment, you can pay with money or with suggestions, your choice. You will also notice that you have a new app on your phone, please interact with them, as many of you will have done so already." said Virus

"Now, Showtime" said Hypno.

With that everyone's phone buzzed or made noise, those that had chosen audience received

SUGGESTION: you will forget that you are hypnotized, think that you cannot possibly be hypnotized, no matter what. But you will continue to use the phone app and buy at least one round for your table with payment being Suggestion, as you think it will be a free round.

Everyone that had chosen Volunteer received

SUGGESTION: When volunteers are asked to come on stage, if you are picked, it will be as if you received the SLEEP command, you will walk up on stage go to a chair and fall back into trance 10 times deeper, awaiting commands from either Hypno or Virus.

"We will be taking a few breaks throughout the evening, so if you would refrain from using the apps whilst we have people on stage, and use them in the breaks, that would be lovely" said Virus

"Well, now my dear, as long as they are not getting themselves into trouble and not disturbing the other audience members, its ok to have the occasional use" Hypno said with a knowing wink to Virus.

"Now, who would like to volunteer" said Virus

Half the audiences hands went up and Hypno and Virus went round walking between the tables choosing 10 volunteers, as per command they all got up, walked to their chairs and slumped over deeply hypnotized.

Hypno walked past Hannah's table and said "not the first group but we will ask again later." Stacy looked a bit sad but realised she might get her chance later.

Mark asked if anyone would like a drink, it was his round, he said since he can't be hypnotized he would take a suggestion as it would be a free round. Hannah and Stacy ordered some wine and Samantha had a cocktail, Mark ordered a beer. The tablet said that would be $15 or a suggestion. Mark chose Suggestion, it then said paid, your order will be with you soon.

maniac666
maniac666
30 Followers
12