All Comments on 'The Hypno Virus'

by maniac666

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, ow this is a story I can really get into. You really came up with a great twist on the usual going to a hypnotist show but this one feels like it is going to be a lot of fun. The way you separated out the audience from the volunteers but not really was inspired and fully appreciate the concept of being sucked into something that you just wanted to be a voyeur for while not realizing how deep into something you might be. For a first story this is really well done and also explained quite well. I am really looking forward to the next chapter as I think that with the way you created this with all the possible options available, it should be extremely entertaining and erotically humiliating for some. Thanks for taking the time and putting in the effort to create this tale as well as having the guts to put yourself out there as an Author by posting it which I know cannot be easy to do without your nerves getting in the way but I really believe that you completely made the right choice.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

solesurfersolesurferalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed; looking forward to seeing where this is going! ^^

LordmikelLordmikelalmost 3 years ago

Important note. Always make sure to label label a story "part 1" if the story is not complete. Some people will downvote a story because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue!!!

BouseBousealmost 3 years ago

I can't wait to read more, I love where this is going so far. Such a great concept!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great Concept!

Love the idea and the set up! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disappointing that there’s no indication of a further chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It could be the start of a lot of fun.

maniac666maniac666almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all your comments, really helpful.

There are more chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Failing to finishing a story is NOT a literary technique, it's just being lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seconded. It's so jarring that this just *ends*. There's no set up or transition for it. Disappointed in the end. Just take your time writing, don't feel like you have to post on some kind of schedule.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous