The Hypnosis Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Asha was out, sleeping in late as she always did, he slunk downstairs, heart in his mouth even though something still pounded obnoxiously in his chest, demanding attention. No matter: he would not fail and he would not stop, no longer proving himself to be the disappointment that his not so sweet and charming mother thought he was. No one would have thought that Rachel was nice and he had taken to calling her, even in his own mind, by her first name long ago, strangely finding that more natural despite having to bow to authority and respect when verbalising her honorific. Mother. It was a shame that she'd never acted like much of one.

His mother looked a little like Mrs Beckett, in a way, but they couldn't have been more different either. Lounging on the sofa, she had her bare feet kicked up over the arm, slippers cast aside in lieu of further comforts, her black hair curly and a little frizzy in her home relaxation. Whereas she was focused on her career and the achievements of it to the exclusion of all else, that didn't mean that she got to relax completely as she held a business magazine between both hands, frowning at the text contained within as if something there had personally displeased her.

Sharp green eyes were the order of the day and he too easily recollected just how many times those eyes had locked on him, chilling him to the bone for some manner of indiscretion that wasn't really such at all. Her punishments in his childhood were not in the realm of child abuse (not at that time, at least) but still harsh and Steve took a deep breath, forcing his nerves down. He didn't have to worry that things were going to go wrong anymore. He didn't have to be scared of her. There was nothing more that that woman could do to him now that he had the ring and the ring would be the answer to every last one of his problems.

"What do you want?"

Her voice rang out as sharply as ever as if she was surprised to see him there, expression souring further, if that was even possible. It didn't hurt or, at least, not as much as it had before. He was a young man who would always seek his mother's approval but it had come high time that he learned that approval did not have to come with sour derision, sending him down into a pit and a black hole of fear time after time again. That wasn't how a mother was supposed to treat her son. And now everything was going to change.

Steve coughed lightly, clearing his throat. It was now or never.

"I wanted to show you something."

"What could you possibly show me that I would be interested in?"

Her voice rang with derision but, for once, it didn't even hurt as he smiled and stepped up, showing her his hand as if he was offering it to his mother to kiss. As she frowned and peered down at the ring, which had already begun to glow, understanding its job, Rachel could not have foreseen that she would, very shortly, be kissing something else of her son's.

Everything that made Rachel who she was fell away, drawing back from her eyes as if her personality had been overcast with a dark shroud, an object now to be used and manipulated as he willed. The ring glowed and pulsed, a throbbing drive, and he gasped lightly, hardly able to believe, even then, that it had worked. Despite everything, a part of him had imagined that he had concocted the whole scene up in the castle, which would not have been too farfetched a proposition for a mind that was somewhat broken and unsure of just where and what it was supposed to be looking for in life.

But, no... It was clear and it was simple. His mother was under his control, the magazine slipping from her hands in a rustle of glossy pages that probably weren't worth the ink that they were printed with. And yet she probably thought that still held more value than her own son ever could to her. That was just why he needed to have her under control, the revenge and payback for the years of hurt and harm and abject, raw humiliation that she had put him through coming to a roaring head all at once.

He licked his lips, although it was no longer from nerves. He would show her. He really would show her.

"Strip."

No eloquent commands were needed and, just in case, he had decided in his preparation to keep everything simple, his hardness stirring in his underwear, still restrained by the comfortingly snug clasp of it. Soon, he promised himself, eyes fixed on his mother as she swayed and rose to obey, light on her feet and moving as if in a dream, lighter than air itself. He would have everything that he had ever wanted to know, al that she had denied him in his home education...all very soon...

And yet a virgin male such as himself could not possibly be faulted for the problem that it was more than a little difficult to concentrate as she disrobed swiftly, removing her T-shirt and then her yoga pants, although he was quite sure that she would not have been seen dead outside the house without either of those. Whereas they were high-quality brands, they were not suitable for a prim and proper woman who always needed to be seen as an equal to any man and she looked better without them, her bra and panties lightly laced at the edges as if she wanted something to wear that was slightly fancy but not too fancy for being at home.

Steve groaned in the back of his throat, eyes fixed on the black cotton trimmed with pink lace, ravenously taking her in. Her tits were much bigger than Mrs Beckett's too, double-D cups at the very least, and he ached to have them in his hands, groping and massaging them like he had seen in the clips online, the videos where men didn't have to treat any women with respect and authority. In all honesty, the women concerned didn't seem to treat them very well either but that was by the by as everyone got what they needed and the ring would allow him the pleasure and the luxury that had been so very terribly and drastically denied from his development so far in life.

"And those." He shook his head as she paused there, in just her underwear. "Strip everything off."

Evidently, he had to be clearer with his instructions. Rachel did not nod her acknowledgement of his order but unclasped her bra, slipping the straps efficiently over her shoulders and down her arms, intent only on doing as he willed. Her breasts hung down further too than Mrs Beckett's with their size and he started to realise that, knowing with a twinge of guilt that, if she had not been a woman in a trance before him, his inexperience would have shown through. Well, that experience was going to come whether his mother liked it or not and all would be for the better for what he took from all at the end of it. He didn't need to think of them, only the soft gleam of his mother's breasts reflecting the sunshine that streamed in through the window, the warmth of the room keeping her nipples from perking up for the moment. He would soon fix that, however, and he was sure that there were some things that he could utilise to see the true depths of her womanly needs.

She was not shaven, which surprised him a little bit. All the women in the movies he'd seen had been bare between her legs but maybe she'd still wanted to look completely like an older, wiser woman down there, mature and strong like those she went up against in the law firm each and every day. Maybe she just didn't have time for that kind of maintenance but it was by the by as the dark hairs there were trimmed neatly, a sharp 'V' rising up from her folds as if it was intent on directing one's attention down and lower to the main event. Yet he could not see...

"Spread your legs."

It was not a command that he could have ever before imagined saying to his mother but it was just what was needed as she did as he bid, bracing herself and shifting her heels apart even as she rocked back on them. Maybe the power of the ring was more potent still than Steve could have imagined for she put herself on lewd display for him too, thrusting her hips out and towards him even as she leaned back, putting an arch in her spine that left her tits on display, hands clasped behind her back.

It was easy, too easy... But Steve could not think to complain as his mother obeyed his every whim and even commands that he had not yet put into words, her lips parting in a lusty moan as if she could not resist him, ravishingly fixed on him, a gleam of drool just about visible at the corner of her lips. It was not like her, not like the business woman Rachel that he knew, but it was how he was going to see her going forward, taking everything he needed from her in order to see his needs fulfilled and more than that again still.

"Oh... Nice..."

His inexperience showed and he nervously walked around her, admiring her from all angles even as he glanced at the door. There was no one else in the house, of course, but that didn't stop him from checking just to be sure that they weren't about to be interrupted. He was sure he could fumble and play it off as something else entirely if it came to it, leaving his mother in a position of vulnerability while he made good his escape. After everything that she'd done to him, he could not have honestly have said that she did not deserve it and it was with that thought in mind that he hardened his heart to her, drawing himself up tall and proud, the man that he'd always wanted to be.

He'd make her turn him into a man. Whatever that took.

"Play with your tits," he said, his voice stronger and more confident than before. "I want to see them. Make it lewd."

And, oh, how Rachel did! As if she was putting on a private show for a man that she truly was infatuated with, she groaned deep in the back of her throat as well as any whore on display, keeping her legs lustfully spread and groping a breast in each hand. Of course, there was far too much hefty, delicious flesh there for her neat and feminine hands with the manicured nails to deal with, spilling from between her fingers, but she did her best for him, her mind controlled state of mind not knowing just how far into the world that he'd created for her she had slipped. No, all she knew was that she had to massage and squeeze her tits, act like a porn star, all for his pleasure. Nothing else but her son's pleasure mattered to Rachel, nothing else anymore.

Yet he was not to know that as he drank in the sight of her, moaning as his hardness rose to attention. How could it not? She had a fine body, even for being middle-aged, and everything remained tight and perky in all the right places, her nipples seeming to throb for attention, although that could have merely been his horny, lust-stricken mind at work, attributing motion to what could not move in that manner. But it was a hot thought to think that they were indeed pulsing with desire and he grinned widely as his mother pushed her tits together, stretching her tongue down towards them as if she was going to be able to swipe what had always been used to give him a verbal lashing across them in a true act of depravity.

She was that flexible, however, under the influence of the ring, its blue glow intensifying as she heaved for breath, struggling to breathe with her neck at such an angle, windpipe compressed. But she managed it all the same, shoving her huge boobs up to her mouth as she groaned and suckled on her own flesh, drawing a nipple into her mouth briefly and gasping as it popped free in a gleam of saliva. Steve could only imagine just how her flesh tingled, her body a mere subject upon which he could now influence his whim, fingers twitching and itching to squeeze them himself but not quite yet possessing the confidence to do so.

But that was quite alright: his mother wasn't going to run off tattling to anyone that he didn't have the balls to kiss a girl, like she had done not too many years ago, and watching her massage her breasts for him was erotic play too. Like having his own private show, she made him the star as she waggled her tongue out towards her tits, all of a sudden pretending that she could not quite reach, although it was all just for the kinky show of it, her broken mind finding just what he needed and putting it on lusty display for him right then and there.

"More..."

What could a controlled woman like her do but obey? Rachel moaned loudly and openly, throwing her head back as she posed for him, tilting forward at the same time to let her boobs hang. The heavy rounds of flesh pulled down lightly into points directed by her large nipples and she allowed him to see just how big and full they truly were, only kept somewhat under wraps on a daily basis by the use of a rather good bra. That wasn't for Steve to know, of course, but Rachel still hissed through her teeth at the weight of them working on wearing down her back, his head spinning as his cock throbbed and pulsed.

To him, there was nothing more in front of him beside her tits, zeroing in on them to the exclusion of all else. Oh, how perfect they were, just the sort of breasts that he'd imagined, one day, having in his hands himself, all for his pleasure. He didn't consider the pleasure of the woman that they belonged to but she had never considered anything much in the case of him either, although that had, of course, not been anything of a sexual nature. Steve could only be thankful that her discarding of him in his childhood, the rampant mockery, had not progressed further but it could be said to be at least one reason why he was dead set on taking his revenge, experiencing all that he blamed her from removing from his sights and grasp to begin with.

There was so much more that he could do, however, and Steve was only just getting started as he lusted after her, lips curving up into a smile. It was only early days yet and he would find his feet but, until then, his mother debased into nothing, groping and squeezing her own tits all for his pleasure, nails lightly digging into them, indenting the flesh, would be plenty to get going with.

"And more..."

She really pushed herself that time, arching up and pushing onto the tips of her toes, tits wobbling as she teetered there. Maybe she would have swayed and fallen if she had not been so far under the influence of his control, overpowering and demanding, but she was held there as if by an otherworldly power, gasping as her chest rolled and heaved, breasts bouncing for him. Going to town on them as her feet landed flat once more would have been an understatement as she put on an act for him worthy of the hottest, kinkiest porn star, massaging them in such a way that he could not help but see just how her nipples poked wantonly up against her fingers, needing more. And, similarly, he could not ignore just how red her skin was becoming from the constant, heaving manipulation, flushing with erotic heat as she moaned and cried out, arousal rising despite the control of everything else.

He could bear it no longer, taking a deep breath that didn't ease the tautness, burning there, in his lungs at all, striding straight past her to the sofa. Someone who had been in control of their mind and their senses may have wondered just what he was doing but she merely stood there, not even turning to follow his direction, her constant groping and moaning combining softly and lustfully with the roll of her buttocks. Licking his lips, Steve exhaled hotly, warm breath rushing over his lips, as he fixed his horny gaze on her backside, the flesh soft in all the right places, although she was not a woman that sought to particularly shape or lift. Maybe at one point in her life she had had cosmetic surgery on that part of her body too but there was only so much that Rachel could, in fact, do within the bounds of the law firm without losing her standing with other lawyers. Therein lay her weakness yet it was the body that resulted from it, never quite up to her own standards as she took out all else on him, that he would reap the spoils from.

"Come here."

That did the trick. He had to keep his commands simple for her, he thought, for his mother was as dumb as a bag of bricks otherwise. A lover would have understood that he wanted them to come keep him company but she was just a toy and a puppet to follow and take direction. She would be his willing sex slave in the end of it, formed and controlled so that she appeared to be doing everything willingly even though, of course, the very essence of free will was stripped by that ring. She came to his side with a simpering, sweetening smile and he patted the sofa beside him, heart pounding. Was he really going to do it?

Well, of course, he was: there never should have been any question about that. But a virgin was want to wonder and he did not quite know how to act. That was the beauty of acting it all out with someone who would never be able to mock him or pass on the story to anyone else for it was a secret he could and would hold close to his heart forevermore. His cock twitched, another bubble of pre-cum oozing at the tip, soaking into his underwear, although it would not even matter either that he had not worn 'suitable' underwear for the occasion. He could be entirely comfortable and it didn't matter at all as the sofa bowed lightly under her weight beside him.

"Give me a hand job," he said, his voice low and thick with desire. "Make it good."

Oh, not even a man such as Steve could have helped how his voice rasped on that last word, need curling up in him. It would be nothing like just doing it to himself -- he already knew that -- but he could not have possibly have prepared himself either for just how his heart leapt, the twinge and pull in his gut as her hand pulled at his belt, deftly and swiftly undoing it to unbutton his jeans too. Too quick! So quickly, in fact, that he didn't have a moment in which to come to terms with what was actually happening to him, if it was all actually real, as her hand teased into his underwear and smartly pulled out his achingly hard and throbbing cock, already slick in a mess of his own pre-cum.

And it was better than anything that he could have ever have imagined. The lust and slide of his own hand could have been considered wooden and lethargic in comparison to her angelic grip, teasing up and down the length of his cock. She covered the same ground as him but it was different, so very much so, as Steve's eyes couldn't decide where to land, vision turning glassy and dazed, caught up in a realm that no longer seemed very much like any reality that he was used to.

"Oh, yes... Fuck, yes..."

She would never have allowed him to swear either, further sealing in true the difference between them, how the tables had turned and almost too that their personalities had shifted. It was time for Steve to come into himself and there was really no better way to do that than thrusting and grinding up into his mother's hand as she squeezed his cock so perfectly, the skin moving lightly with each and every delicious stroke.

"Just like that... Keep going..."

The encouragement too served as a command as she pumped his cock luxuriously, giving him every last bit of her attention with her eyes rapt and lips parted. Of course, Rachel did not possess the capacity of speech then to ask him if he liked it, if there was more that she could do for him, but the ring helped her broken mind adjust the pressure of her fingers just so as they wrapped around his hot length, further serving to increase his pleasure. That was, after all, all that she was there for now, his slave and something that could be tossed aside as and when he pleased. In a way, it was a true becoming of power.

But Steve's breath already grew laboured, the need to orgasm rising more and more with every second that dared to race by, and he lurched forward, a bead of sweat trickling down his forehead, to take her nipple into his mouth, desperately striving to find anything to distract him. If it was intended to be a distraction that made him feel less like he was about to cum on the spot, however, it probably wasn't the most sensible of ones as the nub of her nipple pressed into his tongue, her moan sending him spiralling on to further delights of erotic highs and pleasures.