The Hypnosis Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who could have known that sex could be so good? It was just the beginning and already he wanted to ejaculate, head spinning on a wave of delirium that no human could have ever have wanted to resurface from. If he was gone, he would be happy to be gone, lost on a sea of lust from which there was no return to be had. Her nipples slickened with his saliva and Steve groaned as he swapped to her other breast, treating both equally as he finally found the nerve and boldness in his heart to squeeze and massage her breasts, mimicking how she had played with them herself earlier for his own pleasure.

And that was all that mattered...right?

He sucked on her tit hard, too hard, in fact. He could not have known that he could leave marks on human flesh with just his mouth -- assuming that teeth, of course, were not used but that was just another kinky nuance to fun that was only just being introduced to him. Rachel didn't mind and arched her back, pushing her chest eagerly into his touch as she groped him, sliding her hand all the way down to the rigid base of his cock with each stroke, seemingly as intent on coaxing his cum from him as he was on providing it to her.

Too much... So much... Oh, but it was all worth it as he slurped on her breast and lewdly made all the noises that he could have imagined making, experimenting and testing, even grazing his teeth around her nipple. That had her throwing her head back and her hips rocking towards him as if she needed something more but this first session was solely going to be about taking from her and nothing that would sate whatever needs she had going on in her mind and body. No... No, Steve had plans for her and he was going to be damned if he didn't see them through, nipping and swirling his tongue around her other nipple as he tried not to cum too soon.

A break. He pushed her hand away and gasped, chest heaving, although he saw himself them as a god of lust, his powerful mother reduced to nothing before him, a simpering slut-slave to do his bidding. It was just where she belonged in life.

"Suck me off," he growled, hardly able to get the words out as need coursed through him, a pulsing wave of desire. "Hard."

For there was no sense in going soft and slow when he could do so much more with her and his mother's mouth parted around the very tip of his twitching shaft a moment later. The skin pulled back lightly around the head and he tensed up the moment before she took him in deep, his moan cutting through all else as he dug his fingers into her breasts, clinging onto her with the desperate need of a man who wanted his pleasure to go on just a little longer.

It was more than a virgin male should have been able to take, everything that he'd ever wanted coming together in one day in such a way that he could hardly believe his luck. He grinned as if he'd won the lottery and, indeed, for Steve, that could well have been true, the ring on his finger flashing blue as if it too agreed with him.

But that was not the matter at hand as Steve was treated to his very first blowjob, his mother's lips sliding down and down the length of his cock, taking him all the way up into the back of her mouth. She didn't react at all if he did indeed hit her gag reflex but swallowed him up in all the way like a pro. Maybe she had been known as a good cock-sucker in her younger days, a term that made him flush with heat in his cheeks that didn't seem to quite have a place there, so crude it was. And yet she was a cock-sucker to him now, a sleeve for his shaft to keep it warm and satisfy him, her cheeks hollowing lightly as she bobbed her head on him, mimicking the thrusts that he would later give to her sopping wet and tight cunt.

But that would come another time and he could not deny his passion or her in the here and now. Of course, that was more accurately depicted as his inexperienced need to spill his load as quickly as possible. He could last quite a while, by his standards, with his own hand but things were different, very different, with his mother giving him the very first blowjob of his life, her eyes closed as if she needed to do so in order to focus better.

But it was all too much for him as his hand found the arm of the sofa, digging in even as his other wound into her hair, yanking and pulling at her head roughly, even though she could only moan her 'appreciation' of such treatment. A controlled slave did not know what 'too much' or 'too hard' was and Rachel slurped and suckled on his rampant cock as if it was the finest, thickest treat she could have ever dreamed up all for herself, taking him in deep and hard with each and every bob of his head. And his hand on the back of her head forced her down deeper too, if that was even possible, his breath coming more and more quickly, juddering gasps, on the tightening peak before climax.

He couldn't help himself: he spent himself in a needy throb and spurt of come, drooling his essence into his mouth. He was not a stud in any sense of the term but she moaned around his shaft as if he was one, running her tongue around the head to scoop up every last drop of his cum and pressing her tongue sweetly up to the underside even as he huffed and ground and thrust to every last little touch of pleasure he could glean from her hot, wet mouth, mind dry of ways in which he could possibly describe his pleasure, drafted entirely into the moment itself. Not that that, of course, was a bad place to be as she finally eased her lips from his cock even with a smile behind them, parting them to show the pool of cum on her tongue.

Steve groaned, his mouth open to drag in every last bit of breath he could, despite not doing much good with his head spinning and pounding. Seeing her like that, well... It made him well enough want to cum right then and there, seeing just what more he could do with his kinky, lustful slave mother. It was the best place for her and he could only ever be thankful, so very thankful, that he had come across the ring at just the time he had. It was as if it had been fate to find it, truly.

"Don't swallow yet," he managed to force out, slumping against the back of the sofa. "Fuck... Fucking hell... Wow..."

It could have been a very pleasant afterglow indeed. It could have been many things if not for the door slamming, bouncing off the frame with a harsh bang that could only herald the presence of one person.

"I'm hooome!"

As if she was the most important person in the world, Asha barrelled into the house like a freight training, the bang of her bag hitting the wall denoting her procession down the hallway. She'd probably expect him to pick that bag up again later, acting like her personal maid to follow along obediently at her heels.

But he had far more important things to concern himself with as he lurched from the sofa, ripping his cock from Rachel who, at least, was enough under his control to let go at the right time too. She blinked up at him with a smile, Steve's heart racing, looking about wildly as if an escape route would somehow, miraculously, leap forth and present itself.

"Hide! Take your clothes!"

In his panic, he didn't look to see where she went, lost in the moment as he dragged up his underwear and jeans over his flaccid cock, though it was not the most pleasant of sensations to stuff his spent shaft back into his clothes. No matter, he'd have it out and doing what it was meant to do soon enough but he barely got himself situated on the sofa again, a sweaty, sticky mess of a man, with a glance to see that Rachel was nowhere in sight, before his sister stomped into the room, making a colossal noise in her chunky, fashionable heels.

Fixing her jealous, green eyes on him that still made his heart turn over, she cocked out a hip with her hand on it, sassy to the last even though the smirk on her lips should still not have made him tip in towards her, Asha's 'pull' irreplaceable by anyone that could have stolen his heart away at university.

"Aw, little bro, are you being all lonely all by yourself on the sofa again?" She cooed to him, clapping her hands together, eyes narrowed even as they darkened with an evil kind of intent. "You don't have any friends... No one to talk to?"

She didn't have to talk to him like he was five years old and yet she did it anyway, all to demean him. The words washed over him and he flinched away, turning his mind to more sordid, enticing matters, although he could only go so far with those thoughts too before his cock twitched, threatening to harden once more and bulge through his clothing. Not too much of that then, clearly.

"Welcome home, sis," he said quietly but did not listen to her reply. "It's nice to see you again, Asha."

She was already gone, off to her bedroom, by the time he had finished saying her name but there was little more he could do with Asha for the moment. Yet her time would come as he searched the room, seeking out his mother and her hiding place. It didn't occur to him until he'd actually found her in the cupboard under the stairs, the closet that they used for winter coats and gear, that he could have just used his control over her to call her to him. That was something to remember, of course, for another time.

He shuddered. She hadn't even swallowed his cum yet, holding it in her mouth like the obedient slut she was. Perfect.

Smiling, he settled back into his new role, the one that made him even more powerful than his controlling mother, groping and fondling her breasts as she parted her lips in a silent moan of devotion.

Whore... My slave whore.

"Wake me in the morning with a coffee," he said, laying down the test for her in plain language. "A latte."

It was specific just to see what she would do, the extent of the ring's power when he was not around her, for it seemed that he should dig deeper into what it could give him, all that lay within his grasp at long last. There would be more of her beautiful tits to come and so many more marks on her breasts, his lust getting the better of him. Rachel left to re-dress herself, although he allowed her the risk of the humiliation if she was caught on the stairs or the upstairs landing by her own daughter. There was no sense, after all, in taking every last little risk from her. Let her do the dirty work too, just like she'd always made him do.

With his mother safely taken care of, he went upstairs to the bedroom door that, not so many years ago, had struck such worry and need into his heart, a cocktail of emotions that didn't really go together. It was a mixer that had no mix and yet he yearned for his sister, that hidden craving guiltily rising to the surface once more. She was only mean to him because that's how their mother treated him, nothing more or less than that. Asha didn't know any different and that was not her fault but he could show her that they were meant to be soul mates with the power of the ring.

Her control would not be forced but come slowly, naturally, yes... Yes, he was sure of it. It would all be just as it should always have been, the sister that he'd always wanted and needed coming into his arms at long last. She was beautiful, he could not deny it and would not deny it, the fall of her long brown hair gleaned from their father's side of the family. And he would have her, running his fingers through it over and over again even as he explored far finer aspects of her body still, all kept well under his care and command.

There was a responsibility with his power, of course, and he was willing to take that price any day at all if it meant that Asha would be his, his lover.

Opening the door, he smiled at her but she didn't even have a chance to respond, leaping up from the bed with a book in her hand. With her lips parted as if to hurl something in his direction -- no, no, she didn't mean that, not still, not anymore -- she slumped forward, arms dangling limply with shoulders that no longer had the small muscle control and strength to support them. Swaying forwards and backwards like a tree bound and tilted by a breeze that no one else could feel or even feel the touch of, she kept her lips close together yet ever so slightly parted, eyes half-lidded. She was still wearing a light coat of mascara, her features beautifully accentuated and stunningly defined even with that minimalistic make-up.

And she would wait for him, Steve taking his time now that she was in his trance, under his control, hand outstretched and fingers splayed as if to take something of her or hers into his hold. But he already had what he wanted, if he so chose to reach out to claim it entirely for his own, even if he wanted something slower and sweeter from the sister that had brought such turmoil, however twisted it was, to his life during their time together.

"In the night, you will come to me," he said, taking care to speak his words very slowly and clearly so that there could be no miscommunication at all. "You will come to my room and cuddle with me, dressing only in a T-shirt and panties. Make them nice panties, nice underwear. You will have this burning desire to come to me before you do, eating you up inside. You won't be able to resist it and you will wonder where it's come from. You will know that you wanted this all along, to come to me."

He left it there; there was no need to delve into more. He had time now, with the power on his finger, and did not have to rush what could be softly and sweetly gleaned, bit by bit. Leaving Asha blinking and shaking, coming out of her trance, he closed the door firmly on his heels, not even bothering to try to be quiet and unobtrusive as he had always behaved with them. What were they going to say now if he did not close a door so quietly that it would not have shaken a mouse? There was no longer anything at all that they could do to him and certainly nothing that they could say either to turn his mind to sorrier means, those dark times behind him as Steve stepped boldly forward out into the light that had awaited him for so very long.

His mother and his sister were under his control. And now all he had to do was use them and take all the power they had stolen from him back for his own.

There were interesting times ahead.