The Hypnosis Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinking at her, Steve swallowed hard, anxiety churning up in his guts. No... He had to remind himself, his sister glaring at him viciously, arms folded tightly across her tits and foot tapping as she waited, as demandingly as ever, on an answer. He didn't have to feel like that anymore. There wasn't anything to worry about.

"Is something wrong, Asha?"

His words came out a little more robotic than he may have otherwise have liked but he was still learning the ropes of his new life, the one that he had set out for himself to be lived just as he wanted it to be lived. Truly, it was all that he could ask for from himself to take those steps that he had been denied for so long.

Asha was less obliging, her scowl deepening.

"What do you care?"

Steve raised his eyebrows. Well, she didn't have to be like that. The ring glowed as he reached for its power, swirling around her and drawing his sister to him in wisps of floating, wavering smoke. She parted her lips but any sound that she may have made was lost in the rustle of her movement, meeting him at the bed as he swung his legs over the edge, sitting up straight. His game had been paused but he now had a very different goal and ploy in mind and to hand,

"Tell me what's wrong."

Taking a deep breath, Asha flicked her hair back, unable to resist his will. And, truly, she could never resist the lure of someone to rant off a good story to even if that person was never usually her brother!

"There's this thing with Cassie and, well, she has been hanging out with Josh so much lately, I don't know what he sees in her. He's always off with his bikes anyway and doesn't pay much attention to Cassie, which she complains about constantly, and..."

"No."

Stopped dead in her tracks, Asha's mouth hung open, eyes wide.

"But you asked me to tell you what was wrong!"

That little bit of offence rising through was evidence that he did not have complete control over her but, well, sometimes it required a little bit of control to get to the meat of an issue. Smiling gently, Steve pressed in on her with the power of the ring, lips moving quietly. He didn't need to raise his voice to be heard clearly.

"You're telling me about other people. Tell me what is actually wrong...directly."

"Oh!"

Asha straightened her back and shoulder blades, scowl gone as if the clarity of the moment managed to wipe it entirely from her face.

"My friends," she said at last, the simplicity of it all ringing through. "They didn't invite me to a party and I'm upset about it... They could have invited me but I don't know what's happened. I feel left out..."

Swallowing hard, Asha looked down.

"Nobody wants me there anymore."

In that sentence alone he heard himself in so many years of trying to amuse himself, left out alone while everyone else got to have the fun that they clearly deserved over him. It surprised him just how red-hot the anger rose up, searing through his stomach and intestines as if there was a very physical change in his body.

It wasn't right. It wasn't fucking right at all.

And he was going to fix that.

"Get dressed up really nice," he said, forcing his voice to be as steady and even as possible. "Like you are going to that party, right now. Heels, make-up -- whatever makes you feel good. I'm going to take you out and we're going to have fun even without those people that you think are your friends. More fun than you'd have at that party!"

Raising both eyebrows, the still suggestible Asha tipped her head to the side, lips pressed lightly together and pursed.

"Why are you taking me out? What's caused this change in attitude, Steve? Hm? I thought you didn't like going out."

She was right there and he clawed for an answer, fumbling in the moment. He didn't want to force her with the ring, toying with only enough power to keep things moving forward in as natural a way as possible, but sometimes there was a greater power of persuasion that a man could hold in his arsenal at the ready.

"It's to..." Think, man, think! "I need help, don't I, Asha? I need to be trained to be a better man. You can show me how it is to be a man, a boyfriend."

Of course, it was a stretch and no one under the influence of the hypnosis ring would have fallen for it. At worst, they would have shunned him, treated him as insane for making such a suggestion, while, at best, they may have just laughed. One under his mind control, however, only smiled and blushed, sitting back on her heels as if she was struck by a sudden sense of shyness right then and there.

"Alright then!"

Thankfully, the power of the ring held true and she skipped off to dress up as he'd asked, although the outfit she came out in made him feel considerably underdressed. Of course, Asha was not a woman that was ashamed or shy about her body in the slightest, despite thinking that she needed to fix things and change things about it, her dress cutting across her mid-thighs (maybe a little higher) with a tassel that hung down for just a little bit more respectability. Her top exposed her stomach and hinted at her breasts, although they were merely a rising curve through the ruffled fabric, well-covered to compensate for the skin she exposed on her legs.

It was her hair swept back and plaited away from the vulnerable expanse of her neck, however, that did it for Steve, tugging at the sleeves of his smart jacket as he sweated nervously. She was perfect in every way and yet could not see it for herself. It was only the power of the ring that had brought her to him in the light of all that was hers and honest and true to take. Yet was he really about to go out on a date with Asha?

Hell to it if he wasn't!

Offering his arm to her, Steve smiled as genially as he could, hoping she did not see through his nerves.

"Tonight, we are boyfriend and girlfriend. Let's have a great time!"

In his eyes, they had the best evening out that a boyfriend and a girlfriend ever could, although he didn't exactly have all that much experience to go on, in all fairness. He took her to dinner at a posh restaurant that he could only just afford (hm, well, he did have access to his mother's wallet now, might be best to pay himself back for some of the troubles and grief of his younger years with her), a candle lit and flickering merrily between them. The food had been the finest and conversation between them had flowed naturally, sweetly, as if they had always been meant to go out together. Or maybe that was just his over-active imagination at work.

For the fun to come, however, it was only a shame that he was not able to use the powers of the hypnosis ring on himself, for he was, by far, not the best dancer in the world. On a Saturday night, the club was busy and heaving with flesh and ready bodies, sweat glistening beneath the flashing strobe lights, but that did not dissuade Asha from dragging him out and partying like it was her last day on earth. He gave it his best shot too and she gallantly showed him some moves, which he copied too to the very best of his ability, which was not too much at all, to be fair to him. Yet her smile sparkled and her eyes were alive with passion like nothing he'd ever seen before on her face, wanting nothing more than to take her lusts and loves into his arms right then and there and make sweet love to her where they stood. But that would come in time, when they both wanted it.

Coming home was an experience and Steve smiled, pretending to sneak through the house with a slightly tipsy Asha on his arm. Rachel wouldn't care about them being out, or he would make it so she didn't know or care in due course, tumbling eventually into Asha's bedroom with many a muffled giggle and a stumbled or two.

He didn't ask her for it but she kissed him on the cheek and then her lips were on his and he forgot about the date and the little alcohol he too had consumed, not enough to make either of them more than lightly tipsy. He hadn't' wanted anything to inhibit her decision making when he already had the ring ready to provide the perfect level of control, opening her up to greater suggestibility and leaving it at that. If she was going to fall for him, well...he wanted it to come from her heart.

Her tongue invaded his mouth and she took the lead, solely because she was the more experienced partner in whatever kind of relationship they had going on. Her skin flushed out and Asha moaned without thinking into his mouth, that clumsy appendage wriggling up against hers. Oh, it was awkward in all the right ways, reminding her of the time when she herself had lost her virginity, but that was all okay as long as it was her brother. And it was alright, surely, if all she was doing was teaching him about love and how to do things? It didn't matter if she enjoyed it too...rather a lot.

Her heart pounded and he leaned into her, drawing her back onto her bed as he lay back, her legs straddling his hips, squeezing in. Steve could not help his shaft rising to the occasion, so to speak, but Asha didn't even seem to notice as she kept right on kissing him, the ring glowing faintly but not actively as if it too was aware that the game had changed and it had done its job, as it always had, more than admirably.

And then she drew back, eyes wide and staring, lips moist from the kiss. Asha's chest rose and fell rapidly, Steve catching a strand of her hair and entwining it, lovingly, around his fingers. She had to say something, biting her lip, teeth digging in lightly, sexily, just the right about to make him grunt, sweating, heart in overdrive. How could any normal man ever hope to control himself around her? And he was not any normal guy either...

"I..." Asha lowered her eyes shyly, forcing up the words that she so badly knew that she needed to say, a flood rushing onwards without any hope of being stopped in its tracks. "I know..."

Steve blinked at her, mind not computing, although there was not all that much that she could possibly know.

"What do you mean? You know...what? Asha?"

Was he going to make her spell it out for him? Asha chuckled very lightly under her breath; thankfully, Steve did not catch it.

"I know how you feel about me," she said as gently as she possibly could, well-aware that she was holding his heart in her hands at that very moment. "And...it's okay. I understand more than you think I do, believe me."

He swallowed hard but it did nothing to dislodge the lump in his throat as he tried to make sense of what she was saying, whether she meant it or not, whether it was the ring making her say that or something more. He looked down at his hands, although she did not follow his line of sight, the ring quiet and still without even the barest semblance of a glow. Of course, some level of it must have still been acting on her to even be on top of him, astride, at that very moment in time, but it could not have been much...not really.

With his mouth dry and heat searing through his body, tears prickling up in the corners of his eyes, he shakily reached for her face, tracing the curve of her cheek as she hesitated and then leaned into his touch. Would there ever be a woman more beautiful than Asha? It was no wonder that he'd fallen for her with her perfect cheekbones, the dance in her eyes when she smiled, the swell of her breasts developing into such a womanly, attractive form. She had changed before him while they'd been growing up and, even though it had taken him longer to get there himself, he'd changed too, seeing her for the stunning creature she was.

He had to tell her.

"Asha... I..."

But that was all he got out as she sat bolt upright, lips parted in a gasp that he didn't hear over the roar of blood between his ears.

"Quick! Hide! I can hear mom!"

In an astounding burst of speed she had him off the bed and poked him under it, prodding and jabbing while he tried to protest, half-laughing at the ridiculousness of such a situation that could be solved in a flash if only she allowed him a moment in which to speak and explain that he could make things okay, they could get back to kissing, all would be well.

"Wait, Asha, it's okay, I can --"

With a firm shove, she silenced him, eyes frantic even as she disappeared and the drape of the oversized duvet cast over the edge of the bed, mostly shielding him from view even if someone had been lying flat on the floor, peering beneath the frame itself. No one standing, of course, would have thought to look under the bed unless there was reason to and he pressed his cheek to the carpet to muffle his chuckles as their mother approached, footsteps resounding lightly in subtle vibrations through the flooring itself.

"There's no time! Quiet!"

And, so, he didn't get the chance to tell her that he could control Rachel too (not that such a revelation would bother her in the slightest with what the ring could do to her mind and sense of right and wrong), their mother knocking once and then opening the door again without waiting for an answer. He could feel the disapproval in her gaze -- it was a rather late hour, after al -- and smirked in relief to know that he would never again be the subject of that particular look ever again.

"Asha? Is everything okay in here?"

Rachel's eyes narrowed suspiciously, her austere gaze missing nothing.

"I heard voices..."

She left the question open-ended deliberately and Rachel gulped, though tried to hide it as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed. It was a little too high for her, toes just about dangling, although that had left plenty of space beneath it for Steve to hide, just able to see both pairs of their feet clad in socks and slippers respectively. It would have been better, however, for him if they had both been naked, of course, solely as that would have meant that their bodies were on show for him, tits out for him to do with as he willed.

"Yes, everything's fine," Asha said, her voice only a little higher-pitched than normal. "I'm sorry, mom, I was out with Gina and it's later than I thought it was."

"Did Gina stop by here?"

"No... No, she went straight home in a taxi. She's fine, mom."

"Then I'm wondering who you're talking to in here."

"Just myself, mom -- jeez!"

Steve shook his head, turning the ring around and around his finger over and over again. It spun and glowed but he did not exert his will over his mother, allowing Rachel to handle it as she willed, protecting him. Maybe their mother would try to punish her for going out, even though his sister was very much an adult, but he would ensure that it didn't come to that. In his own way too, he would protect her and, under his care and guidance, Asha would never come to any harm.

As their conversation trailed off into sleepy yawns, he smiled quietly.

He was in control and all was well.

*

The week passed quietly, without incident. He initiated some things with Asha but trembled, backing out before pushing it too far. Somehow, it was more potent still than doing things with his mother or even Mrs Beckett, the lecturer, and he couldn't take that first step without the delicious trepidation of building up to it. And that was alright too for it was quite sure that Asha wasn't going anywhere or falling for anyone else at all while he was there and the ring called her in to him, drawing her to Steve every night to snuggle into his arms and explore just how well his body fit and moulded itself around hers.

At the weekend, however, things changed. With Steve lying in his bed, Asha curled up beside him, her eyes wide open. It was early morn for the weekend and she didn't have work that day, simply watching him as he breathed peacefully and serenely in sleep, fingers itching to stroke his face. And yet she didn't want to wake him or leave him, trapped in place where she was with the bundle of conflicting emotions in her heart.

Did she like him...maybe even love him? It was hard to say and she knew, truly, that he was her brother too and she was supposed to like him but nothing more than that. She was never supposed to warm to the sight of him, peering at him out of the corner of her eye and shooting him flirty looks from across the room that his naïve, sweetly so, mind simply did not pick up on. It was forbidden to love him and yet the beginnings of that illicit love were there anyway, clawing for dominance over her heart while her mind fought to wrench them away. Truly, it was a surprise to her that those feelings had even been allowed to arise after so long but they had always been there to some extent and she had to accept that too, as difficult as it made things, especially between them.

She could only try. And that meant taking a big risk.

She wouldn't wake him -- not yet. Running her hand down his body, the bed sheets pushed off their bodies, she whimpered softly and teased her hand under his nightshirt, the grey thing that was completely shapeless. Maybe taking him shopping should be on the agenda... It was one little thing that she could do for him, all to help darling, dearest Steve. But reaching into his loose pyjama bottoms, ones too that she would have to replace for him with something a little more alluring, something more befitting her lover.

His cock was her goal and she tried not to think, hardly breathing, as she fished it out, only revealing his nudity enough so that she could get her hand around it, although she could not resist a light, admiring squeeze of his balls. Steve was everything that her sordidly kinky little mind had hoped he would be and so very much more too, fantasies in overdrive as she sought to make real every last one of them that had been flowing through her mind over and over again in recent days, demanding attention to the rampant exclusion of all else.

Steve's shaft was soft but that was okay: she could fix that. Still trying to do her very best not to wake him, she stroked and teased his cock gently, keeping her motions smooth as if she was moving with the easing glide of oil to guide her way. There was no time for it to be spoiled or rushed and she had to make the most of every last movement while she had it, his length throbbing within her hand, that part of him slowly but surely waking up as she stimulated him. Asha could have been said to have just a little more practice, at the very least, than Steve, as kind-hearted as he was.

Of course, as per the orders he had placed on her, she was naked already and her breasts squeezed lightly together as she wriggled in closer to him, stroking and coaxing his half-hard shaft to full thickness and firmness, filling up her hand nicely. It was enough for a handful and a manageable one, her heart in her mouth as she pumped him, skin tugging along his length lightly as she continued her very intimate massage.

"Whuh... What?"

Blinking, Steve awoke too quickly, half-sitting up as he pushed his torso up from the bed, lower jaw slack. What was happening? And why... But the answer to his half-formed, sleepy questions were swiftly answered as she gave his cock a harder stroke, throwing all she held dear and close to her to the abandon of the winds of change, delving into the moment open-heartedly.

"Hey, bro..."

Asha chuckled half-abashed but was not about to stop as his cock twitched in her hand, the mental part of his arousal urging him on more and more. Groaning deep in the back of his throat, he arched up into her touch, shimmying over onto his back a little bore, barely able to believe his luck.

"Oh, god, Asha... What are you doing to me? Oh, hell, that feels..."

Yet she forced him to trail off as she growled passionately and lunged for him, closing the distance between them lustfully, a lioness on the prowl for the prey that, all of a sudden, she was oh so very desperate to ensure did not get away. He was hers and no one else's! In the over-boiling off lust, she lost sense of herself, kissing him deeply, quieting him of any protests that she may have thought that he would have, the trembling in her heart and bosom too fierce for there ever to be any hope of quenching it bar with the inevitable.