The Hypnosis Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, slowly, she worked him up, Steve kissing her back as clumsily and lovingly as he possibly could, struggling to retain any sense of himself in the moment. Was it all really happening? Was he really that lucky? He could not have said and he couldn't even spare a glance at the ring, although it was still on his finger, just as it always was. Did it glow or was it quiet, quiet in admiration of the lust that he may very well have managed to raise in his sister regardless of all else that was happening in the world and his life at that time?

Her hand on his cock was divine -- there was no other word for it. Her finely manicured nails curved around delicately, cautious of his skin, and she pumped him feverishly, tongue battling teasingly and playfully with his, although there was no dominance at play between them, only mutual love and admiration for one another. Steve moaned and accidentally grazed some part of her mouth -- he couldn't tell in the heat of the moment -- with his teeth, but none of that mattered as the need to cum, to climax in his sister's beautiful, tender hand, rose and rose, clawing at his mind like a beast that could only be unleashed.

"Mmmph!"

Half-fighting her, he sucked in all the breath he could through his nostrils, the little puckers flaring and tugging in, suddenly no longer enough to draw in all the breath he needed for his lungs. It was shameful, truly, to climax so quickly but she'd been what he'd been dreaming of for so very long that the desire hissed through him, hot and cold, every inch of his skin trembling, hairs rising as if taken by goose pimples. And yet it was still something very much more that seared through him, nuts churning and seeming to shift, although that surely wasn't possible... He could not have said that he was particularly experienced in the art of orgasms but, well, it was just as well that that was where Asha could lead him on, teach him the ways of that manner of love too.

Her lips broke from his, passion shining in her eyes.

"Cum for your big sister," she whispered, lips a hair's breadth from his, breath washing over him luxuriously. "I want it... Your cum!"

She drew back enough for him to see the hanging curves of her tits, tipped with those delicious nipples. Oh, how he wanted to suckle them into his mouth! He'd only, so far, had that luxury with Rachel and he had abused the privilege to high heaven too, swirling his tongue around those delicious nubs of hot flesh over and over again, listening to her moans. Would Asha moan so sweetly for him too when she finally and freely gave herself to him? Little did Steve know that, even then, he already had her.

"That's it, love, cum for me... You know you want to."

She encouraged him on gently as he humped and ground, a feral beast beneath her, gasping as his muscles tightened, that prelude to orgasm that could not be staved off. Did she even know what she was doing to him? The glint in his sister's eye told him that she did -- very much so too.

"Come on, bro... You can do it... Give me your cum!"

And it was with her breasts filling his vision, hungrily zeroing in, that he moaned and humped and climaxed madly in the early morn, spilling his hot load over her hand in a throb and dribble of cum. The spurts were thicker and fuller than they had been with his mother -- perhaps the experience with someone else, first of all, helped a little? He had no time, however, to think of that as his head spun and spun, the very room itself tipping off-kilter as she kept stroking and pumping, seeming to know instinctively just how much he could take even as his cock grew more and more sensitive to the point where he simply could not bear even that touch of hers anymore.

"A-Asha..." Against himself, he tried to talk, even as his seed spilt over her hand, cock hard and desperate. "What... What's going on? What are you doing?"

Oh, as if asking the same questions all over again was actually going to get him anywhere! And yet his sister merely released his cock, kissing him deeply and passionately as if he was the only person in the world for her, allowing his young body that time in which it could recover. Her breasts pressed up against him and he trembled bodily, hands coming up to them as if drawn there by an opposing magnetising force, squeezing and massaging, rolling them between his hands as her nipples poked out lightly between his fingers.

She was perfect, too perfect for him, her breasts filling his hands and spilling over even as he tried to manage them, to adore and stroke them, feel every last little nuance and curve as they softened lightly beneath his eager palms. Tweaking her nipples made her grunt into his mouth and, keen to elicit such a reaction again, he repeated the motion, his sister shuddering above him as his cock, more rapidly than expected, rose back to full, wanton mast, his question still hanging, unanswered, in the air between them. Yet it was not destined, of course, to be ignored.

"I'm getting you ready, darling," she breathed, kissing him gently as she broke for breath. "It's about time that you lost your virginity, isn't it?"

It was not the softness in her that got him hard and wanton in but an instant but it certainly helped some, easing the tension and nerves from his mind, fluttering hand in hand with raw excitement. Was it really going to happen? And he hadn't used the ring anymore, just letting her think, letting her know, that it was all okay to love and lust as she did!

Everything happened quickly then, his heart in his mouth, breath raking over it, lungs working overtime. Blood roared dully between his ears and he kissed her as well as she had taught him how, letting his tongue stroke ever so lightly across her lower lip as she had said she loved, what made her feel good. And then her legs squeezed around him, pussy trailing over his cock, a soft embrace as her folds bowed in around him, the pressure of his achingly hard shaft stirring up deeper feelings inside her than either of them really could have anticipated. Asha, to say the least, was unwilling to wait and, maintaining eye contact with the man that she could only now call her lover, she sank down on his length, slipping every last inch into her pussy as he filled her up wonderfully.

His sister moaned and Steve muttered something uncouth under his breath, one hand snatching up hers, interlinking their fingers even as she rode him. His other hand wandered, enjoying her body -- a breast here and a touch of her hips there, even grazing down to the pulsating nub of her clit, which was impossible to miss on her cunny, the hairs that were found there neatly trimmed. It made everything easier to find, for which he was grateful, even though he wondered, a little greedily, just what other things she could do with her body there, what bits he'd missed so far.

Yet it was not time for his mind to wander as he tried to jerk his hips up, scrabbling and failing to get purchase as he was pleasantly forced to merely enjoy the hump and grind of her hips rising and falling on his shaft. She moaned above him, tits bouncing with each and every push of her hips, cunny massaging and clenching around his cock as if he was the best thing in the world for her, the only thing, all she could ever want... No, one thought could not even be held onto as they rocked and ground together in carnal lust, well and truly breaking the bonds of family and bringing together new bonds altogether.

It was not the time for mixed feelings and Asha shoved all thoughts of what they were doing being wrong as she slammed down on Steve's crotch, hissing out through her teeth as her passage tightened around him. He was her brother! But he was also her lover now and he felt so very good inside her, making her want to take him deeper and deeper, even if she already had the full length of his sopping wet cock rammed deliciously up into her.

"Do I feel good?" She grunted, a little too loudly for the privacy that their tryst truly should have needed. "Do you like my pussy, little bro? You're not so little anymore..."

Steve's mouth opened and closed but every last ounce of his breath was used up in the art of breathing, struggling to drag in breath after breath as she rode him. If he'd known sex was so good, he might well have tried just a little bit harder to do it earlier! But it was really Asha that he'd wanted all along and he could neither blame nor hold himself accountable for remaining a virgin for so long. It was not as if he would say, in the slightest, that it wasn't worth it in the end.

No... She was heaven, every inch of her pussy as his cock slid in and out, driving up the rise of orgasm once more, eager to cum all over again. He had more stamina the second time around but not enough to hold off from his first real time being buried inside a woman's pussy -- and his sister to that matter too! She rose and fell above him like an angel of lust and he stared into her eyes, completely and utterly devoted to her above all else, the pulsing ripple and tease of her cunny around him pulling him on and on, closer and closer with every second that dared to pass.

"Come on, bro, you know you want to... You want to cum in me."

Salaciously, she fluttered her eyelashes at him, playfully teasing him on. His gut clenched involuntarily in a good way, muscles tightening for a brief moment.

"Please cum in your sister, Steve, I've got to have it!"

And she did too, leaning forward on his chest for balance as she heaved and panted and forced out words that were meant to convey just how much she needed his cum, wanted him to fill her up, but hardly managed to around each rasping, gasping breath she needed too. But Steve knew that she wanted it and growled like a more masculine version of himself, gripping her hips firmly as she squealed in orgasmic abandon, the massaging pull of her pussy sending him over the edge in a fit of glory.

It was nothing like getting off in someone's hand and Steve's vision sparked off with a thousand lights, fireworks seemingly erupted on the interior of his lowered eyelids. Whether he was with his sense of reality or somewhere else entirely was not the question as his cock throbbed, delivering thick spurt after spurt of cum into his sister, her moaning out all the while through her orgasm just how much she loved his cock, how much she wanted his cum. How she managed to get the words out was beyond him as he gasped and gaped, entirely taken up by the mere act of orgasm body shifting and tensing in climax beneath his fingers.

As glorious as it was, it could not last forever and they came down from their joint high shyly, cuddling in together without the need for words. Limbs tucked in together and they giggled with slight embarrassment, his cum trickling from her pussy even as she luxuriously clenched as if trying to hold it in. Although she may not have understood the urges pulsing through her, Asha did know that she needed him, her brother, regardless of whether it was right or wrong. And a little fun never hurt anyone even though she could not, as yet, admit to anything deeper, the twisting of something more striving to rise up from her beating heart.

One day, it would come. But, until then, they had all the time in the world together, all for Steve to explore his sexuality and all that his dear, dear sister could possibly do for him. Smiling serenely, he drifted into a half-dozed, eyes half-closed so that he could still see the rise of her hair, fluffed up and unkempt in the very best of ways, framing her like a golden halo.

He had his sister. And now the rest of his life would be just as he'd always imagined it to be.

*

"Yeah, it's been, like, super busy lately. Just... Oh... Oh..."

Lying back on her bed with a low-cut T-shirt on and no pants whatsoever, Asha tried her best to continue the conversation with her friend on the phone, their faces on one another's screens. Maybe it was not the best idea of something to do while her boyfriend-slash-brother was fucking her missionary, her legs sensually wrapped up and around his waist, but, oh well: it was too late for worries about what was or what could have been on that count.

Her friend, however, could not fail to realise that there was something not quite right with Asha, despite hesitating to bring it up as she moaned again.

"What... Asha, is something wrong?"

On the screen, her friend blushed and Asha raised both eyebrows, slyly relaxing back into the pillows.

"Oh... It's all okay Harrie," she said, using her friend's nickname even as Steve grunted quietly, working himself up to a fervent climax. "It's just...hm... How would I put it?"

Asha's face twisted, unable to hide her pleasure as his cock pumped her, sliding in sweetly all the way up to her innermost barrier with each and every stroke. He didn't slam into it either, not like some guys that thought that was sexy, filling her just enough for her eyes to roll, throat tense with held breath and pulse jumping.

"The truth would be nice."

Harrie's dry humour was legendary and, well, if there were any of her friends that she could trust with even a modicum of the truth at hand, it was her. Smirking, Asha cocked an eyebrow cheekily and let out her loudest moan yet, teasing her friend as much as Steve, her brother swallowing his own lust and working harder, always harder, still wanting to please her after so much that had gone by before.

"Asha... Are you masturbating?!"

Well, maybe that little bit of the truth would have to do.

"Yeah..." Asha smirked mischievously. "And you could say that I found a dildo that fits me perfectly!"

And it was in the loudness of shocked silence down the phone line that Asha climaxed, hissing and groaning like a being possessed, hand snaking back into the pillows of the bed, gripping and squeezing as if to anchor herself in place in the storm ensuing. Her brother hardly slowed, intent on his high, but her head spun in orgasmic ecstasy, lust rising up thick and fast through her as if someone, just maybe, had put a spell on her. Yet if it was a spell of any kind, then she never again wanted to lack the symptom of the bewitched, trapped beneath Steve as he filled her sweetly.

It was the beginning of something but only time would tell just how far they would take it together.