The Hypnosis Spa Pt. 01

Story Info
At the hypnosis spa, no family is safe...
6.8k words
4.34
49k
63
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen for this story and all of my fiction: no exceptions.

He knew what he was doing and that it was wrong but that didn't stop how damn right it felt for him. He had a name but it was not one that those that visited his spa out in the wilds of the country, set in the mountains with a waterfall beside the facility that gave the appearance of being a villa, although it was better protected against the elements and heated throughout inside, all the modern comforts there that his guests could desire. Bright and clean, he knew just how the brochures lured people in and, well, there were a few prizes going about too for when he became bored of his regulars, as much as they did so entertain him.

But that was okay. There were always plenty more minds out there to use and abuse and he was the one best placed in the whole entire world to bring them into his kinky folds.

"Are we there yet?"

Ashley sighed, leaning back with a grumpy thump as if she was much younger than her adult years, in university and doing pretty well along with her twin sister Rachel. They were technically identical twins but their styles had varied so differently over the course of time that it was only their features and athleticism that still linked them, blonde hair cut sharply and softly, respectively, while Rachel's body was fitter from rowing than Ashley's was in the finely tuned muscle of gymnastics.

It didn't do Ashley any good, of course, to pout as the car rolled on, pulling up at the spa that should have answered her questions to begin with. She eyed it as if there was something inside that would leap out at her and snatch her away, although there was no way she could have known what devious desires lay within as her father, Trevis, smiled and glanced back at her, shaking his pale-haired head.

"So impatient! You need to slow down and enjoy the scenery sometimes, girl!"

But she wasn't his girl and there were too many people in the car for her to be comfortable, squashed in against her sister and her mother, her grandmother in the front seat, probably the only comfortable one of the lot of them. Oh, there was her brother Mike too but he didn't count, since she saw him so little, his smile creeping her out even then as she shot him a look out of the corner of her eye.

Strange...

Yet she could not have quite said just what was strange about the tilt of his chin, the way he had a lopsided smirk on his face. Was that normal for Mike? She could not have said.

The car pulled up in a crunch of gravel and Ashley shifted against her, shooting her sister a dubious look. It drew Ashley up sort, as it always did, to see herself reflected back in another person, even though she'd thought, long ago, that that would be something that she would grow out of.

"I don't even need to be here," she grumbled. "I've got a competition next week, I should be practising."

"You should focus on your studies, sweetheart," her mother, Stacie, said, a cross dangling around her neck as she eased out of the car. "It's the most important time of your life."

Although Rachel sighed, she didn't dispute it. It was a good time and it was only the fact that she'd been pulled away from her friends at one of the best times of the year (hey, exams were over) that had her in such a grump. It didn't take much more than that sometimes but the thought of a free spa had teased her on a bit, even though she could not have honestly have said that she'd thought it would be as out in the sticks as it'd turned out to be. Her grandmother, Magrathe, drew herself up haughtily and surveyed the spa building over the tops of her spectacles, perched a little too close to the end of her nose.

"Is this the place?"

It was too fancy for her, too grand, not the sort of thing a lady like her would usually go to but the lure of spending some time being pampered and, well, time with her family too had won out in the end. Mike had been persuasive too, her grandson, and even Stacie had said just how important it was to him that the whole family was there, though she could not quite understand why that was of any significance. Surely if some of them got to enjoy the free holiday that was a good thing? It was not a question that Magrathe was ever going to get answered.

Mike, however, had more than the simple motive of treating his family behind his bringing them to the spa, for it was him, indeed, that had planted the free voucher - for his entire family, nonetheless - in the post for them to find after confirming it with the spa owner, of course. Little did he know, however, just how far he would be able to go from the very moment that his oh so very loving family stepped through those doors.

He grinned where they could not see him, his grandmother fussing over her handbag. They were going to love each other like they never had before...

Inside the spa, a chirpy receptionist chivvied them to a side room with plants placed at seemingly strategic intervals, the soft, welcoming shades lending an air of calm. Bowls of pebbles were dotted on tables that had no other purpose than to display and Stacie cooed over them, Mike's mother smiling as she leaned over to better look at them, though there was nothing special there. Mike swallowed hard as her tits sagged, rolling forward as if she was trying to draw his attention, heart pounding a little too hard for any manner of comfort.

She looked good. Maybe too good for her age but her swaying breasts that hardly seemed held back at all by her bra were all the hypnosis that he needed to know exactly where he needed to be with his mother. That was why he was there.

"Welcome."

They turned as one to the large television screen taking up half the wall in the moderately sized room, although it had not been so obtrusive that it had taken their attention to begin with. Mike smiled and stepped back, letting his family take centre stage. Of course, the message to play there was not for him. He didn't have to worry about that.

"Here at Spa Rejuvenation," a woman on the screen said with an overly vain smile, lips stretched a little too wide, "we aim to please. Leave behind the strains and worries of everyday life and come for a time of pure rest and relaxation where we take everything off your mind when you are within our walls."

Rachel tittered, a smile pulling at her lips, although she was too polite even to interrupt a recording. Ashley scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Gawd..."

The pre-recorded welcome message, however, had no cause to worry about the reaction of one young woman.

"Here, you will experience a range of treatments and the utmost in top accommodation, queen-size beds and a full health suite for you to rest and recover."

Mike took a breath.

This is it.

The recording wavered, shuddering and skipping as if something was wrong technically and yet it was all simply part of the recording, the show. Not even Ashley had anything to say as Magrathe and Stacie stepped forward first, uncharacteristically hand in hand, lower jaws slack as they watched mindlessly.

"Leave them behind."

The recording shivered.

"Forget the real world."

Trevis joined his wife, enraptured.

"Don't cling to the wiles of modern life."

Ashley and Rachel took up their places, shoulders brushing. They didn't notice how close they were.

"Let us take care of you."

Mike stood back, heart in his mouth. Was it all really happening?

"Leave it behind."

It could.

"Leave them behind."

It was.

"Leave you behind."

It shall be.

The screen faded to white and Mike grinned widely, too widely, as his family shook themselves out of their stupor.

"Well, that was quite something!"

His father smiled and slung his arm around Rachel's shoulders, pulling her into him as his daughter squeaked. And yet the kiss he gave her was right on her lips and nothing of the sort that any kind of family member should have given another, laughing into her mouth as she kissed him back just as fiercely. Before their eyes, Rachel slung her arms around her father's neck and dragged herself in close as if he was a long lost lover, even letting him take her weight so that she could sling a leg up and around his hips, though it was more of a cutesy thing rather than her jumping into his arms.

It was erotic, too erotic, and even Ashley grumbled and whimpered, softer and gentler than she usually was, pawing at their father's arm as if that would be enough to get him to pay her attention instead of Rachel. Why was she being left out? Nobody paid her enough attention, nobody did enough for her. She wanted her father's attention too, his kisses too! Why was Rachel getting everything and not her?

It was not right but it couldn't be wrong either, not with the lightness of mind control draped over them, Mike's jaw finally dropping as Trevis swapped from Rachel to Ashley, finally sharing his lust with her. It was obvious to see just where it was going, considering the rising, throbbing bulge in his trousers, though the shrieks of horror that should, genuinely, have come from such a raw, incestuous display simply were not there, Magrathe and Stacie merely watching on with smiles. His father French-kissed both of his daughters lustfully and lewdly, hands roaming their bodies, their breasts, their hips, groping freely. Mike groaned in the back of his throat.

And no one else saw anything wrong with that. Not a soul, no one at all. Mike grinned, his heart lifting. Everything had come up just as he'd imagined it!

"Oh, Trevis."

Stacie rolled her eyes good-naturedly and poked him in his side, though it didn't do her husband any good for he only kissed their sweet daughter all the more fiercely, lustful moans rising up. A public display of affection should not have been so adored but Mike's manhood tingled, trying to fill with blood and rise to the occasion, though his carefully selected boxer-briefs that day at least kept him well under control. He hadn't been sure, of course, whether the hypnosis would work but he wanted to see just how far under his control they could fall, at his hands and at his whim while the owner, the overseer, got to enjoy the spoils of voyeuristic mind control.

Truly, it was a win-win situation.

"Come on, guys, get a room," he said lightly, jokingly, despite how his heart pounded. "You really need to get some alone time if you're that desperate for one another..."

Just a plant and a seed but it was enough for his father to pull his daughters in against him, arms around their waists, giggling and squirming as their hands fell freely on each other's bodies. There was nothing else for them but to enjoy the spa and Trevis smirked defiantly as his daughters followed him like lost puppy dogs wanting to be pet, keeping as close to him as possible as they made their way, without another word, to their room on the second floor. How they knew that that was their room? Well, that was the beauty of hypnosis infiltrating their brains that led them along just the right path.

There was still his mother and his grandmother to contend with though and Mike licked his lips, looking the two of them over, their large breasts, his grandmother's sagging more than his mother's, although they were both as beautifully alluring as the other. Magrathe blushed faintly and half-turned away, coyer than she had been without the shroud of mind control to free her from a loudly religious life, though her dark hair was just what he had gotten from her side of the family and, perhaps, a penchant for control himself too.

His mother, on the other hand, giggled and simpered like a teenager all over again, fussing with her collar and tugging at it as if it was, in that instance, cut too high. She wanted to show off some cleavage, darn it, give her son something to really ogle! Didn't he deserve that? He had been sweet enough to get them on the trip, the holiday to the spa spot that they'd all not even known that they wanted. Stacie blinked sweetly. It didn't matter how he'd done it and, frankly, her controlled mind diverged from that path of mental questioning before she even had the chance to go all that far down it.

Better to focus on Mike, yes... Clarity shone through her hazy eyes, darkly brown and sultrier than ever. Yes, focus on Mike. Mike was all that she needed.

"Maybe we could unpack in our room too?" Stacie suggested, giggling lightly and even wriggling her hips as if she was a much younger woman as she leaned into him. "I think it's got a big bed..."

The cross around her neck no longer seemed to have any significance to the woman that had, previously, been so very religious, but Mike wasn't about to worry about that. Like the spa welcome lady had said, he didn't need to worry about anything else while he was in the spa. Only, for the first time ever, one of their patrons was not under the mind control of the owner and was left to his own devices to use and abuse his family while the owner watched keenly on from somewhere. Mike didn't need to know the details of that, however, for it was his time to enjoy them all as he willed.

Well, two of them in particular. His father took Mike's sisters as his lovers and they all made their way to their room ahead of Mike and the other women of his family, his grandmother and his mother flanking him closely. They were so close, deliberately so, that their very presence made it more difficult than he liked to admit simply to breathe properly, breath catching deliciously in his throat as he turned to kiss his grandmother on the cheek, a tentative tease that startled her into a chuckle and a flirty bat on his arm, though it was far from a rebuttal.

Mike smiled. He'd never thought he would actually get the chance to love both his mother and grandmother as he'd come to desire...

His mother sat on the edge of the bed but Mike did not even spare a moment to really kick their luggage aside before launching himself at her, heart in his mouth and lust high. She squealed and let him fling her back onto the surprisingly soft yet bouncy bed, though he followed her so swiftly that she was not even allowed a moment in which to compose herself. With a growl, Mike kissed her fiercely, finally pressing his lips to hers as his tongue invaded her mouth, plunging deep and teasing around hers as she whimpered into his mouth too as if he was the lover she'd never had. Of course, she knew that her husband was just in the other room with their very own daughters but, in that moment and for the rest of her stay at the spa, the only ones that she knew as her lovers were Mike and Magrathe, the lights of her life.

It did not matter what the rest of the world was doing, oh no... Stacie's head floated, mind drifting and spinning, as she kissed her son, holding him close, hands sweeping down his back to his buttocks. There! She squeezed, fondling him cheekily, though that most certainly was not something that she ever would have done before. How naughty! There, in the spa, it was the most natural thing in the world for her to adore his body, to cling to his belt, begging him with little moans and whimpers to fuck her, to slam his gorgeous cock into her. It was all she needed, all she wanted, and it was only her lovely, sweet Mike that could give it to her at the end of the day.

Magrathe too was not to be left out, removing a cross from her neck - she'd given a matching one to her daughter many years back - and placing it on the dressing table with due ceremony. Her large bosom heaved with breath but she could not have quite said why it was so hard at that moment to catch her breath, her grandson right there before her and, my, oh, my...he had never been more alluring to her. She ran her tongue along her lower lip, a keen shiver shuddering through her body, crossing the distance to the bed with speed that would have been more fitting seen on a younger woman. But wasn't it her Mike too that made her feel younger than ever?

Mike kissed Stacie back lustfully, tongues twirling, forgetting where his hands were as she suddenly managed to get the buckle on his belt undone, staggering back. His mother giggled and clapped her hands, eyes shining with glee, though the hot patches on her skin betrayed her need even if the fervent twitch of her body, hands questing for his cock, did not. His heart surged and she had his trousers down in an instant, the bulge left in his underwear showing off just what she had to offer.

Stacie moaned and folded to her knees, leaving him to hastily get his cock out for her, heart pounding so hard that it almost hurt - though not quite. No, it would have been quite impossible to consider anything of that nature something that hurt as he panted, tugging his boxer-briefs down too. They were perfect, showing off his body to her, but his mother and grandmother would have thought him the sexiest man in the world right then and there even if he'd been wearing far cheesier ones, perhaps even with cartoon characters on them. Still, he could be glad too that that was not the case as his throbbing erection was freed, springing up hard and full, the tip slick where pre-cum had been smeared by his underwear back onto his fleshy tip.

It took his mother no time at all to dive down onto his cock as if it was the finest treat in the world, something that she had had many times before and yet sought to savour each and every time it came into her possession. In her mind, he was her long-time lover and she knew everything about him, her mind warped and twisted in the very best of ways so that she knew what he liked in every sordid, intricate detail. Her mouth closed softly around the head of his cock, just the tip, suckling and pulling him deeper and deeper into her mouth. Just for the moment, her tongue pressed up to the underside, though the girth of him and the increasing slurp of saliva in her mouth made it harder and harder to keep such a slippery appendage in one place alone as she moaned headily around him, her lust well and truly on its way to being sated.

Mike leaned back heavily on his hands, letting her suck him, head spinning. It was good, so very good, and his chest tightened with something that he could not explain and did not have to explain either. It was all for him, just for him, and her mouth was so good as he pressed up into her warm depths, hot and slippery as her tongue toyed with the tip of his shaft. It was too sensitive there, really, for Stacie to overload him with sensation but Mike didn't care as long as he got to keep his prick in her mouth for as long as he could possibly stand it.

His grandmother, of course, wasn't going to merely stand there and play the part of the voyeur, stripping off her dress so that she stood there in just her underwear, white lingerie that would soon be replaced (when she was actually wearing clothes, that was) with something a little more alluring. Still, the lace cupped her tits nicely and hefted them up to the extent that normal underwire could, the roll of soft flesh heaving over the wire to spill forward as if even her body yearned to beckon in her grandson closer and closer.

He grunted and strained towards her but Magrathe had a show for him, turning side-on to him, her larger, voluptuous body drawing the eye. She knew it did. He always looked at her like that but she'd never tire of just how that hunger rose up in his eyes, how he looked like he wanted to devour her each and every time they were in the same room together. Her shoulders lifted, a half-shrug that, somehow, managed to be proud too at the same time. Who wouldn't want her? She was a catch, a woman in demand! And it was all right that her grandson wanted her too, the sweet one that she yearned to cradle against her even as she rode his thick, meaty length...

Daydreams morphed into reality and Magrathe could contain herself no longer, dropping to her knees despite her age but she was fortunate enough to find a corner of the duvet slipping off the bed, a crimson cushion for her old knees. She wasn't going to let a little discomfort stop and old girl like her though and shared his cock eagerly with her daughter, moaning as she closed her lips around the base from the side of his length, lapping and teasing, her tongue even dipping sweetly down to his nuts. It wouldn't do to not please every part of him!

12