The Hypnosis Spa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike stiffened and grunted in the back of his throat as he was given his first double blowjob, lips parted as she spat out swears that would have been too much for polite company if they had not been under the spell of hypnosis. And, oh, what a wonderful thing it was that it could twist and tease them into a new way of being altogether, passion and lust thrumming up hand in hand for the ultimate threesome.

His grandmother massaged his balls with a soft, wrinkled hand and he grunted again, words failing him as he rocked his hips up, spearing his cock into his mother's mouth. She took it all like a pro and he did it again, fingers winding into her hair, heart in his mouth, pushing it all further and further. How far could he go? Oh, there was only one way to tell and that was in driving everything to the extreme, heat crawling through his skin as he took all the pleasure that he could afford and more that wasn't even offered to him too.

As his nuts were rolled between those expert fingers and sensually massaged in a way that old girlfriends just hadn't been bothered to try, Mike moaned out loud, relishing in the experience. That was what it was all about, the coming together of them all, everyone where they were supposed to be, as Magrathe managed to get his cock into her mouth when Stacie broke for breath. She groaned, clearly disappointed, but accepted her position at the side, licking what she could of his cock that was not buried up in her mother's mouth. It was all they could do, all that any of them could do, passion mounting, even Stacie's hips working and shifting lightly as if she imagined that there was a cock between her thighs already, all hot and hard and ready to fuck her as she so desperately wanted.

In the other room, however, things were just as heady, the twins stripping their father lustfully as they worked their way down his body, first removing his shirt as they kissed his chest, the light paunch of him, though there was still a fair amount of muscle underneath from working his day job. Rachel simpered and dropped to her knees, tugging playfully at his belt with her teeth, though it was indeed a far cry to suggest that she would be able to remove it completely with just a mouth.

That didn't mean that she was going to try though as she growled softly, her eyes alight and playful, a new personality emerging while her inhibitions were so kindly stripped away. And was that not a better way to be? Her father trembled above her as Ashley kissed him softly and sensually, his hand on her tit, but it was Rachel that teased down his trousers and took off his boots, letting him rest and be adored as was his every right to be.

"Come on, dad..."

It wasn't a whine but a plea to be allowed to please him even though the man that they were so engrossed in adoring was not all that much with his senses at that particular moment. Naked from head to toe, he was treated as nothing less than a king by his daughters, genial power surging through him even if the overseer, in control of the entire establishment, was watching on, from somewhere and somehow. He would not have cared that he was being observed even if he had known, running his fingers through his daughters' golden hair over and over again as Rachel stepped back, showing off her body to her father, though, in his mind, he had seen her many, many times over before.

His heart still leapt for her, turning over as Trevis' lips spread into a wide, proud grin, the young woman before him drawing her T-shirt off and showing off her good-sized breasts, body fit and athletic and simply not with an ounce of spare fat on her. Both of his twin daughters were in the prime of their life and he took advantage of that, moaning for her as his cock was teased in the hand of his other daughter, down there close to what he saw, even then, as his prize and his crown jewels. She bent over at the waist, giving her all to please him, shorts slipping down and down and down her long, shapely legs, flesh quivering with the need to feel him, to please him. Rachel moaned. Was there really anything else left in the world for her?

But Ashley was more interested in his throbbing cock as her warm breath tickled his bare flesh, lapping up the length and seeking out where he was most sensitive. Of course, like with so many males, it was the tip and she took her time teasing him, letting his shaft twitch and jerk with the pulse of blood and need of his body, sliding up against her cheek. A swirl of her tongue around the fleshy, slick head was all that it took to have him rolling his hips and grunting in raw, masculine need but there was only so much she was willing to do while her own desire was left woefully unsatisfied. At least, that was for the moment.

His shaft slipped up into her mouth as her father's hand landed on her head and Trevis wasted no time in fucking her mouth roughly. After all, why would he hold back when he knew that his daughter loved it so much? Oh, she did, she really did, moaning sloppily around his cock even as her own saliva moistened and slickened down his turgid length, hard and fleshy and oh so very desperately wanting. There was only one thing that such a cock desired and it was going to get it too even as Ashley's fringe of hair fell over her eyes, shielding the beautiful, blue orbs that she'd gotten from his side of the family from his sight.

Rachel turned about, presenting her back to her father, moaning loudly and lewdly, demanding attention that had to be spent on her. She was going to get it, every last little bit of his cock, and she was going to show him just what a slutty girl she was by showing off her body. Her bare pussy tempted her father in even as her sister slurped on his cock, head bobbing on his thrusting, grinding length, and Trevis grunted thickly, slamming crudely into Ashley's mouth even as her bouncing, blonde-haired head loved every last moment of it, being treated as nothing more than something to fuck, something to use.

She wanted to be used.

Rachel smirked, glancing back to make sure he was looking, fingers dipping into her shaved pussy, bare and exposed to his eye. If he hadn't been fucking Ashley's mouth, her father would have taken her right then and there but, as it was, his hips only sped up, ramming into the back of Ashley's throat as his skilled daughter gulped noisily and swallowed around him, pushing down her gag reflex with all her might. Although her eyes watered, she managed it proudly, sucking and slurping on him as her cheeks hollowed, her father's nuts slapping her chin lightly with each and every rampantly driving thrust.

Yet it was Rachel who commanded Travis' eyes and he groaned loudly, unabashed to take in his daughter so wantonly, need rising and rising. On the cusp of orgasm already, he let his mouth hang open, not caring to close it, moan after moan rolling forth as his daughter sucked lewdly on him. Adding her cries to the sexual cacophony, Ashley's head rolled back, lips sweetly parted, even though there was hardly anything sweet and most certainly not innocent about the way in which she was conducting herself at that moment. No... Oh no. She was a fucking whore and her father was going to see it too! Her fingers plunged into her sopping wet cunt, cries rising as her fingers worked harder and faster than ever.

Mike, however, was privy to their cries through the wall, knowing nothing but the pleasure of the two women, his older family members, suckling on his shaft, swapping between them. Stacie sweetly stripped for him as Magrathe took a turn, shimmying out of her cardigan and letting every article of clothing hit the ground in a crumpled mess, left in nothing but what she'd been born in. Sexier clothes, of course, would come at the spa but none of them were to know, at that point, just what the future was to hold, only the pleasure of the moment as he gasped and tipped forward, eyes raking hungrily down his grandmother's thick body, the heaving roll of her tits and how they wobbled with each and every thrust of his cock.

It was her breasts that he focused on as he teased himself closer and closer to orgasm, her nipples pushing wantonly through the soft fabric of her brassiere while Stacie offered her tits to his mouth. It was not an offer that her son was at all inclined to forget, moaning and suckling her nipples, swapping from one side to the other, into his mouth, tongue swirling around and around as he rocked closer to orgasm.

There was no holding back with a sweet, warm mouth wrapped around his cock and he could barely even focus on one sensation at a time as he was so pleased. There was nothing else for it but for Mike to languish in the luxury of climax, cock twitching as it spurted, shooting a hot load of salty cum straight down his grandmother's throat. She sucked it all down like she'd been blowing his cock for years, moaning around him even as his mother pressed closer to him, wanting it all, more and more coming their way. And, all the while, the moans of his sisters and his father too carried through the wall, leading him to wonder just what they were coming to while he got his rocks off.

Ashley was a good cock-sucker but, alas, not quite enough to sustain her father's attention - at least not that time around. Rachel played dirty but she got what she wanted too as her father flipped her onto the bed on all fours, his cock jammed up into her soaking pussy. He slammed deep, grabbing and pulling her hair, her cries for more falling on ears that were only too happy to listen to her. He would do anything to make her feel good, to send such tremors through his darling daughter's body, skin flushed and heady, the need to cum tingling at the back of his mind.

And then it wasn't just a lingering, teasing desire but something deviant and sordid that he simply had to pay attention to, Ashley's lips playing with what of his cock was out of Rachel's pussy at any one time, his balls getting the same attention. There may have been only some things that she could do but she did all she could to coax her father to spend his load into her sister, hips jerking and shuddering as he howled raggedly and gave Rachel every last drop that he had to give.

She wanted it all too, her own climax crashing over her, even though she had not had much stimulation on her body at all. In her lust-stricken state, it was simply that good to have her father's hands on her, his cock pounding her, every last inch of her body quaking with desire. Ripples of driving ecstasy coursed through her in a tremor that could not be restrained, the touch of her sister, her hand on her calf, squeezing lightly, the only thing that rooted her in reality when she thought, quite rightly, that she may have slipped away altogether if not for someone to keep her where she needed to be.

But she had her father and her sister and they made it alright for her, kept her sane, her moans rising as her father fucked her through orgasm, not even slowing or pulling out as his cock grew too sensitive. Just the force and motion of his pounding shaft forced cum out of her pussy, drooling down her thighs and dripping to the floor, a mess that would, later, come to bear testament to the debauchery that had taken place there. Ashley was left whimpering with her father's fingers jammed into her pussy, him taking care of her too even as he groaned in the aftermath of the release, head pounding, his daughter's cunt slippery with arousal that still was his to take.

Many would have said that Trevis was a very lucky man indeed... As Ashley squirmed on his fingers, drawing his cock softly from Rachel's pussy too, he very much agreed with that sentiment.

There were times for lust and times for romance, however, Mike resting on the bed with his grandmother and mother, arms around both of them as if he wanted to draw them both as close into his body as possible. There was not to be any space, any distance, between the two of them and he groaned softly, head on the pillows, as Magrathe nestled her lips into the crook of his neck, kissing and teasing, her brassiere and soft, lace underwear cast aside so that all three of them, at long last, were completely nude.

Sweetening times would come to pass as Mike moved over his grandmother, a smile pulling at his lips even as he pressed them to hers. Magrathe's legs spread eagerly for him and he pushed into her, his cock hard and ready, throbbing with need for someone who made his heart pound so heavily, as if there was no one else for him. Stacie grinned and giggled, playing her part too, his mother claiming the space between their bodies when Mike pulled back, suckling and nipping tenderly at her own mother's nipples.

It was all about pleasure and nothing more than that for some things did not need to be more than that as his hips rocked and rolled, powering softly into her, savouring the moment, the feel of her hot, warm pussy clenching and rippling around him, although she was not as tight, he was sure, as she'd been in her younger years. That was not something for Mike to worry about, however, as he covered her with his body, her tits rising up against him where Stacie was not lovingly caressing them, rolling the soft, warm flesh in her hands and squeezing them together, all for his pleasure and, of course, that of the wonderful women in his life too.

One orgasm and then another. It was hard to say what was his and what was a fantasy, everything coming together all at once, heart lifting, soaring, flying. Oh, some things were going to be cliché but he'd let them all play out all the same, loving every last moment of it and drinking it all down like a fine wine that grew only greater with age, the simple time in which it took to most benefit from the beverage.

Stacie claimed his lips with hers, demanding attention too, and he was only too happy to give it, leaning lustfully into the kiss as he sweetly broached orgasm, spending his load into Magrathe while her pussy twitched and rippled around him. In time, he would come to see just what made her feel the most pleasure but, well, was that not the reason they were all at the spa in the first place - to learn about one another sexually?

How much was his mind his own? Mike blinked hazily, seeing only Stacie on the bed before him, lifting her knees up to her chest as she showed off the flushed, pink folds of her pussy for him. He would not stop, could not stop, plunging into her all over again, even though he could not have said how much time had passed. Had he even had a chance to recover yet? But that was not the point of it all as he groaned deep in the back of his throat and let his mother's squeals of girlish glee lift him up and up, showing him the way to her ultimate ecstasy.

In the other room, Trevis lay flat on his back on the bed wondering just how a man like him had even gotten so lucky as to have and adore two beautiful ladies, Ashley sitting astride his hips with his cock buried deep up into her hotly wanton snatch. With her head thrown back, she rode him harshly and fervently, her need driven to a beating, pounding crescendo through which the only come-down could possibly be orgasm. She needed it, oh... Oh, she'd needed it for too long and his shaft plunged into her depths over and over again, pussy pulling and sucking at his shaft as if her body was loathe to release him even for the next grind down, the very next thrust. But she had to let him, had to guide his hands on her hips, her father the one well and truly in control even as her sister teased her pussy to his lips, gently allowing him to taste her sweet juices, kissing her twin as they faced over the top of his body.

It was the perfect threesome and nobody would have denied that, much less Trevis with the soft sensuality of his daughter's thighs on either side of his head, cock warmed and wetted, nearing climax all over again. How many climaxes would he have with them that night, he wondered? It was no matter as he gasped and ground up desperately, lingering on the edge of orgasm for far too long as Ashley suddenly cried out, a hot gush of sexual arousal flooding his prick as he too was thrust into climax.

Together, all three of them rocked and groaned, letting their cries fill the room and even filter out into the hallway, everything laid out kindly for their taking, however they pleased. And what they pleased was in the span of taking their fill from each other, moans twisting into a cacophony of lust, something that, once taken, there was absolutely no turning back from.

The afterglow in all its truth saw all partners cuddled together on their respective beds, a tangled of limbs and love from which one could not discern a single body. They were all as one and Mike smiled faintly to himself, drunk on pleasure, even as sleep tugged insistently at the edges of his mind.

It had been the right decision to bring them to the spa.

To be continued in part two...

12