The Hypnotherapist - Black FDom Pt. 01

Story Info
Claudia go to the Hypnotherapist trying to remove is fear.
1.5k words
3.88
9.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers

Claudia was a white blonde woman with a beautiful face; she looked exactly like a princess and acted a little bit like it sometimes. She knew how pretty she was and wanted the best thing for her. She was 28 years old, she gained some pounds over the year that didn't make her unattractive but her butt definitely got bigger too. She was going to the gym sometime but it wasn't her favorite thing to do. She broke up recently with one of is boyfriend, relations ended in a bad way. The boyfriend was a black man and he kept knocking at her door, yelling, stalking her. After a few weeks he stopped but Claudia remained scared of him and situation that looked like it.

Her family was rich, she could easily do whatever she wanted but was still doing lot of works helping her father company on the road and things like that cause it make her proud and important. One day, she was at home and a client knocked at her door. It was a black woman who was campaigning to be the new mayor of the town. Claudia was out of words because she was scared. The Black woman told her what she would do for the town and if she can count on her vote. Claudia said yes and closed the door quickly taking a long deep breath. She sat on the sofa and asked herself why she was scared like that? Was it cause of her ex-boyfriends? She never felt that way with black woman, they were rare but Claudia loved to talk to anyone no matter how they look. That day, she decided to visit a Hypnotherapist.

The next day, she went to see a Hypnotherapist. It was easy to set a date since she talked to her parents about that and they decided to pay her sessions with the hypnotherapist. It wasn't a beautiful day outside, a big winter storm outside was making it tough for people to go at works with the car. Claudia was at the place and she picked the white blonde hypnotherapist. The other one was black and she didn't want to create anything bad with her without her knowing the real reason behind that fear.

The blonde therapist greeted her asked her to sit on the sofa, she hypnotized her but before doing anything really deep with her the secretary knocked at the door. The therapist told Claudia to wait and relax on the beach with a sex on the beach. The secretary told the blonde therapist her daughter had an accident and needed her help now. The Blonde therapist told the secretary she couldn't lose that contract. The Claudia family paid LOTS of money to remove the fear of Claudia. Tasha overhead the discussion and told the blonde therapist she could do it and she would give her 50% of the sessions price. The blond therapist accepted and went to help her daughter in a hurry.

Tasha the black therapist entered the room where Claudia was there now lying down on the sofa. Tasha wasn't the typical hypnotherapist , she was taller than Claudia for sure who were like 5'4. Tasha was 5'9 with long dreadlock and some neck tattoos, she were a bit chubby with big tits and big ass. Tasha read the notes of her coworkers. She learned Claudia wanted to remove that fear of black people cause of her ex-boyfriend stalking her.

"I want you to stay at that place. You are so happy right now, so relax. Where are you," Said Tasha.

"Beautiful beach, it's hot and I'm drinking a sex on the beach," Said Claudia with a large smile on her face.

"Look at those two black women in front of you lying down on a beach towel," Said Tasha. Claudia face changed quickly and she was now really worried of what could happen.

"They don't see you, you only see them because they are not facing you. You actually only see 2 black butt in front of you," Said Tasha. Claudia relaxed a little bit but she was still worried.

"I need to change my spot. When they will see me, they will try to hurt me for sure," Said Claudia looking scared now.

"No, they are great person. They are funny and friendly with you, you always feel so good around them. They are just like your white friends. You have a good feeling when you see those black women around you. You're happy they are there," Said Tasha trying to remove Claudia fear.

" Oh yeah, it's true I love them, " said Claudia smiling back.

"Oh look one new black woman is there at your right side, she's kissing a white blonde woman. Wow, what a beautiful thing it is. The white woman is gone now, go talk to that black woman and asked her to be your friend," Said Tasha.

"I don't know if i should, I'm still scared even if she's so pretty. I mean, I don't know her," Said Claudia.

Tasha surprised by that comments take some seconds before carrying on the sessions. "You ever had lesbian sex," said Tasha.

"No, I'm straight," said Claudia.

Tasha was now standing up, thinking about what she should do. She looked a bit concern. Is it because Claudia was still a bit scared? "Would you talk to your black friend in front of you," said Tasha.

"Oh no, they are busy," Replied Claudia.

"But they are not busy, they would love to talk to you and you would love it too," said Tasha.

Claudia starts to move around looking uncomfortable "Damn, I can't... I love them but I can't," said Claudia.

Tasha received a text from the Blonde therapist asking her if everything was ok. Tasha and Marie the blonde therapist started this company last year and sadly, not a lot of people were interested about Hypnotherapy. They were losing money and they were about to close the company because of it. Claudia family was paying LOTS of money for her and if they could remove Claudia fear they would be able to attract other big clients. Tasha knew, if it wasn't working today with Claudia it was pretty much over.

Tasha turned around a little bit. "Forget your friends; check that sexy black women who were kissing that white woman. Why are you scared of her," said Tasha.

"She could hurt me, my ex-boyfriend hurt me in many ways... stalked me," Claudia cried a little bit after saying that.

"Let it go, it's not your boyfriend. Those are friendly black woman and even black man far away who's only trying to have a good time today at the beach," Said Tasha.

Claudia completely shocked now and shaking. "There's black man around? Oh shit," said Claudia.

"They are gone now. Breath in," said Tasha confused about what she should do.

"Your eyes Claudia on that sexy black butt. Oh shit, that white girl is back and she kneels in front of that sexy black woman. She's kissing her butt in front of everybody. You envy her so much, you've been checking those black woman for a while and you can't keep your eyes off their beautiful bodies. You're excited, so much excited. You believe in black female supremacy. Your sex drives go insane when you see a black woman and you can't control your brain. You want to worship every black woman body in the world. S...S...Starting with the ass first cause it's about RESPECT. It's not about being a lesbian, it's only about RESPECT. That's why you're that much attracted to them, they looks so friendly and they laugh, wow, that white girl is so lucky," Said Tasha clearly trying something desperate.

Claudia seems relaxed. She put her hands in her pants clearly playing with her pussy. "Remove your hands from your pussy. You will not remember anything I said from that session. If you ever remember it, it will killed your parents so you don't want to remember what happened today but you will keep that high sex drives for black woman and you will respect them and believe in black woman supremacy. Now you wake up feeling really well," said Tasha.

Claudia wake up feeling rested, she sees Tasha and quickly approached her. "Hi Miss Claudia, I hope you loved the relaxing sessions we had. I will reschedule you next week unless you want it more early," said Tasha.

"I wouldn't mind if it was earlier," Said Claudia looking Tasha up and down with flirty eyes.

"Ha ha, well, you're going to do what you normally do in your life and when you see another black woman and meet her, you call me and we schedule it the same day or the next day to talk about what happens ok? We will remove that fear of yours Miss Claudia, I will put 100% of my time on you," said Tasha.

Claudia quitted the room and went home. Tasha was looking down and knew she probably did a bad thing today. Can Tasha repair what she has done? Will Claudia worship a black woman and stop being scared of black people? Tasha did a huge risk; she hoped Claudia could keep her mouth shut about it.

Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers