The Hypnotic Therapist Ch. 01

Story Info
Grace returns to being a slut.
4.5k words
4.55
39.2k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must apologize for not having written for some time. The truth is, I have been making great efforts to control my inner slut and to not succumb to my wanton desires anymore. I am a mature and grown woman now and I concluded that I really should act my age and become a faithful wife to my loving yet limped dick husband. My step-children and other relations with whom I found it so difficult to control myself around have left the household, leaving just myself and my husband there. And though my various relatives will each come to visit from time to time, and while sometimes during these visits I do succumb to my desires and permit myself a momentary respite of pleasurable enjoyment, by and large I had become a rather docile and sexually inactive wife, rendering me both loyal to my husband, and rather lonely, bored and frustrated. Regardless, I had made a commitment to be a good girl, and I was making every effort to abide to my promise.

I secured myself a good position as the receptionist to a local psychiatrist. He is a rather older, fat and short man, but otherwise of a humorous and kind disposition. Though completely unattractive, thus explaining his still being single, one cannot help but to like this man right away upon meeting him. He specializes in the treatment of anxiety related disorders for women, and his office is a steady flow of a great range of females, from young to mature, chunky to skinny, married and single, wives and daughters - black and white, Christian and Muslim, East Indian to Asian.

My job was simple, I was only to take their names and ask them to wait for their appointment to come due. Typically the good doctor liked to have one patient in his office just up the hallway from the waiting area and my desk, and another in the waiting area. More than that would have just made the poor ladies wait far too long, as each appointment was booked for either one hour, or two. I liked the job and was well paid.

I knew in my heart that any woman would have fulfilled the role and suspected that the kindly but lonely doctor selected me because of my bubbly nature, short skirts and heavy cleavage. But that was quite alright. I let the old fellow enjoy the view all he liked, I just wanted the easy good paying job.

One day as he was walking in to the office building he saw me having a cigarette outside. He asked me if I would like to quit, and offered free treatment. He said he had had quite a bit of success with treating smoking through hypnosis, which he said he practised on many of his clients as a means to address their anxieties as well as to permit them to be more open and forthcoming in his investigations of the causes of their issues. I agreed and soon I was receiving weekly sessions. He said not to fear, the sessions were not stressful and that I would remember everything following these sessions, and so could stop them anytime I felt uncomfortable with proceeding. Gradually we established enough trust that I soon found myself surrendering to his hypnotic trances freely. And soon enough, true to his word, my desires to smoke subsided. They never went away entirely, but I did get myself down to only have a few butts a day.

While most of the good doctor's clients arrived alone, some would arrive with a friend, parent, sibling or other person, and this person would often choose to remain in the sitting area across from my desk while the treatments proceeded. And it was also part of my job to entertain these individuals while they patiently waited. Often the clients brought their husbands with them if older, or their father's with them, if younger. I of course would chat with, serve tea or coffee to, and generally entertain anyone left to wait in the sitting area.

As the months proceeded I found myself, almost subconsciously at first, starting to tease these people when they were men. Without really thinking about it I began to check the client list the day before and knowing which women often came accompanied by men I found handsome and charming. Without really planning it I began to wear something a bit more sexy or revealing the next day when I knew I would be keeping the company of a gentleman I liked. I would wear more make-up, wear higher spiked heels, and do my hair up in a more suggestive style. I would laugh more at their jokes, stroke their shoulders or thigh as I laughed, and I would bent over more often and more deeply to give them a good view of my butt or my cleavage.

I wondered why I felt the refreshed and resurgent urges of my old ways and tried to resist the temptation to tease these men, but I found myself unable and not really wanting to resist. Then, without warning, one day the damn broke.

I was entertaining the husband of one lady, a gentlemen somewhat younger than myself. She was a regular and he drove her to her appointment and patiently waited every time. She was a pretty lady, as were all of the doctor's patients, but I had the impression she had gained a few pounds over the years with her child rearing and anxiety issues. He by contrast was a stunning specimen of a man, tall, handsome, well built, and very charming.

I knew he would be there that day and so I wore a loose fitting skirt that came just above my knees and a button up blouse. After his wife entered the doctor's office I began to flirt with this fine man, as I had made a habit of doing over the last few weeks. By the way he smiled at me and flirted back I knew that he was mine for the taking if I wanted him. I resisted my urges, but also made an excuse to go to the bathroom and once there removed both my bra and panties, placing them into my handbag.

I returned to him, my reduction in attire not apparent, but I felt much freer and naughtier now. As he sat on the sofa I would lean forward when I laughed at his jokes, giving him a great view of my unrestrained cleavage. Giggling I commented that his making me laugh was also making me hot and I unbuttoned the uppermost button on my top. This left only three still done up. With further laughing I undid another. By this time I am sure my cheeks were flush and I could clearly see that his dick was rock hard under his pants. His eyes fixated on my upper chest frequently, and I made sure to jiggle my tits and hang them before his face regularly.

At this stage our eyes locked, and I knew that I could resist him no more. Placing one hand upon the back of his neck I undid the last two buttons of my top with the other, and pushing the material to the side to reveal my bare E-cup breasts to his eager eyes (as shown on my profile pic if you would like to take a peak yourself!), I pulled his head forward until his open lips found a home sucking upon my erect nipple. Taking his arm I raised his hand to cup the free breast.

He devoured my one boob in his mouth as he crushed and squeezed upon the other. I told him that I liked a man to be rough with my tits, and taking the cue he began to chew on the one nipple while crushing the other between his fingertips. I moaned deeply into his ear and begged him not to stop. Overcome by desire I raised my skirt upward above my waist and standing now with my ass, legs and bush bare I began to finger my clit before him.

He released the tit in his mouth only long enough to take in a long full view of my naked body and of me eagerly playing with myself standing before him. Seizing upon my other breast with his lips he began to chew on the second erect nipple, making me moan out low and long. One hand wrapped itself around my waist and began to knead at my bare ass cheek, while the other began to shake and flop about the breast that he had just moments before been sucking and biting upon.

I began to finger myself harder, periodically raising my fingers to his face to feed him the taste of my cunt, which he eagerly devoured. Leaning forward I whispered that he should pull his big hard manly cock from his pants and let me watch him stroking it. Fumbling with his belt and fly and raising his hips to push his pants down, his dick was soon free and being stroked upon furiously by the hand that had been groping my ass. I was not to be disappointed. It was a large and magnificent specimen of a cock.

I rotated myself sideways to get a better view and reaching down stroked at the big purple head of his dick. In this position he was able to use his free hand to alternately rub my ass, stroke my bush and caress my breasts while he masturbated for my viewing pleasure. We took turns touched his dick together, and then rubbing my pussy together. I leaned forward and we kissed deeply.

Glancing at the clock I said that we didn't have much time left together today but the next time he was there that he was free to bend me over my desk and fuck me until his balls erupted in my twat. At these words his dick ejected a quantity of pre-cum, which I scooped into my fingers and cleaned off with my tongue.

I could tell his cock was close to cumming and told him today he could cum in my mouth or on my tits, his choice. Kneeling before him I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck him deeply. Leaning back and enjoying watching my head bob up and down on his dick he said he wanted me to press my tits together when he was ready to cum. I sucked that big fat beautiful dick, the first I had sucked in months, as hard and fast as I had ever sucked any cock, the desperation and desire for cock that had welled up in me finally unleashed and gratified.

When I could tell he was ready to cum I lifted my breasts in my hands as he discharged stream after stream of warm jism upon my chest. Sucking the last drops of cum out of his dick and standing up I thanked him profusely for letting me pleasure myself in his presence and promised to make myself fully available to him on any future visits. Sitting he stared at my nude body, and raising a hand slid his fingers over my black trimmed bush and briefly over my tingling clit, teasing my still horny body. Helping me lower down my skirt he then leaned forward and gently kissed each nipple, softly sucking upon it and teasing it with his tongue. He needed to say no words. He knew I was his slut. He then helped me to re-button my blouse, the thin material sticking to the cum now deposited over the top of my tits.

I resumed my position behind my desk and sometime after the good doctor emerged from the door with the charming man's pretty little wife. Greeting her with a kiss the two were soon on their way. I sat at my desk, still horny and really wanting to get fucked in the worst way. Forced to play with myself under the table when alone, it took me hours to eventually get myself off!

After that first experience, I simply could not control or restrain myself further. I anticipated the return of my Prince Charming, but found myself unable to wait the required week, and the next day I offered the brother of one young lady a blowjob while he sat on the sofa. Later that same day I offered the father of a young lady to strip me naked and play with my body as he please while he stroked off and then I let him shoot his load all over my face and tits. And the next day I simply approached the husband of a middle aged woman and told him I needed to get fucked and bending over my desk raised my skirt over my hips to reveal my bare and available ass. He was soon embedded deep in my pussy, pumping away to his delight.

When my Prince Charming did finally return he received all the cock sucking and fucking he must have been dreaming about that terribly long week. Over the last few months that man has had the opportunity to fuck me in every position on his wish list, bent over my desk, sitting on my desk, sitting on the sofa, squat over him on the floor, you name it. As well I offered him the pleasure of fucking me in the ass a few time, a privilege his wife had always denied him.

By that time there were a good half a dozen men or so whom I regularly offered my services too freely, and many others who had the opportunity to pleasure themselves upon or within my body on at least one occasion. And each week I was regularly adding more to the list. I was fucking myself silly and loving it. But still couldn't explain to myself why, after having resisted so successfully to my lust, had I succumbed so readily at this new place of employment.

One day, while pondering upon this thought, I happened upon a restricted hard-drive on the good doctor's server, hidden within another set of files. I tried to access it, but found myself unable to breach the password. But there was no restriction on how many times I could try the password, so I persisted. One day, while the good doctor was out to lunch, I rummaged through his desk and finding a book containing his notes, I began to try the various peculiar codes I found within. I tried each his computer until finally one worked! The doctor was returning so I quickly scribbled it down and returned to my desk.

His next patient came alone and so once she entered his office I knew I had an hour or two uninterrupted to review the contents of the hard-drive. I saw a list of all his patients names, more than a hundred of them. Within the list I found my name. I clicked on my name. Within were many files ordered by date. Each appeared to be a video. I opened the first. It was me, in his office, and he was reviewing with me how he would hypnotise me. I remembered this session clearly.

Wow, the guy had a camera set up in his office. I wondered if that was ethical and supposed it was. Doctor knows best. I opened the next few files, and it was the same routine I recalled. I was bored and thought not to bother opening any more of mine or anyone else's but for curiosity I decided to open up a more recent video. Clicking through the video quickly, I suddenly stopped at the images I saw moving quickly by. I didn't seem to remember some of this. I resumed normal play and watched with the volume set low.

"Perfect, Grace, very good. You are progressing excellently. Now, listen carefully, deeper now, deeper, deeper than you have ever gone before. Deep into mind, beyond your ability to resist suggestion, beyond your limit for free-will. You will form no memory of these deeper sessions, as I have trained you before. Now tell me of your deepest desires, what lusts you have, what passions you need satisfied."

I heard myself respond in an automaton tone, mindless, powerless, a puppet being taunted with the strings "I am a slut, I need to fuck and suck cock all the time, as many new cocks as I can get. I am so hungry for cock. But I do not let myself have any now. I need to be a good wife."

"And you are a good wife my dear little slut, and you need to have your mouth filled with cock and your cunt stuffed with dick, don't you my little sex kitten. I knew that the moment you walked in my door asking for a job, a natural slut, with your sultry lips, your big tits, your long legs. Some women are born to spread their legs. I knew you were one on first sight."

At this point I watched as he permitted himself the freedom to begin to rub my chest through my top and to rub my bare legs up and down beneath my skirt. I remained motionless while he fondled my body and I made no effort, no uttered no words, of protest. Then standing before me I watched as he removed his pants and began to stroke his disappointingly small dick.

"Why don't you remove your top and show me your big fat jugs again my pretty little slut. Then you may beg for the luxury to suck my cock. And raise your skirt and remove your panties so you can play with your cunt for me to watch while I explain to you how I will permit you to satisfy your urges."

I watched as I leaned forward and robotically pulled my blouse over my head and removed my bra. The good doctor fondled my hanging breasts as he played with his dick. Leaning back I raised my hips to remove my skirt and tossed my panties to the floor. Raising my legs high and wide I began to finger my pussy as I heard myself, with my robot like programmed voice, "let me suck your cock master, please give me some cock."

Placing his dick in my mouth I robotically sucked his dick as I equally mechanically rubbed my pussy. The good doctor entertained himself with playing with my breasts as he watched me suck his cock. "You were so easy to train Grace, to brainwash and program, like a dog. You natural sluts are always so stupid, so mindless, more cunt and tits than brain. When with me Grace and in this deepest of trances, you will always be obedient and submissive, a woman without free will, a zombie for my commands. I can order you to offer me your mouth, your cunt, your asshole, and you will do so freely. You will remember nothing of being my slut, and you will quickly discount any odd feelings you might have later, a funny taste in your mouth, a sore cunt, a burning ass. You are a worthless bitch, a stupid whore, and you know it, and you have no free will. Suck that cock harder and finger fuck that cunt faster you stupid bitch!" he commanded. I watched as I obeyed his words, my robotic pace increasing as he had ordered.

"From now on, when you are left alone in the sitting area with only one man, you will lock the entrance, and you will seduce the man. You will be his slut. Offer his your tits, ass and cunt. Suck his dick. Let him fuck you as he pleases. You will be my slut Grace, but you will also be the slut of every man who steps foot into my treatment center. You want to return to being your true and inner slut, then you shall."

He then pulled his dick from my mouth and ordered me to stand up, remove my skirt so that I was totally naked, and to sit on the sofa arm where apparently he had trained me to position myself so he could fuck me most easily. I seemed to know what he wanted and standing I removed my skirt and then immediately sat on the leather sofa arm and leaning back spread my legs wide. The good doctor came between them and worked his way into my pussy. Seizing upon my breasts with his hands and beginning to crush them cruelly he continued to provide my mind more unconscious suggestion.

"Good little puppy, such an easy to train mindless slut. Usually takes many more sessions to train most women who come in here to succumb to my will and to spread their legs so willingly for me to fuck them. And God knows of them all you are the biggest slut and sure have the nicest plumpest tits. Now tell me Grace, what are your orders, repeat them all for me, repeat your programming, tell me how you are going to be an uncontrollable zombie slut."

As the doctor casually enjoyed his dick going in and out of me and as he jiggled and squeezed at my breasts, he smiled as he listened to my reply.

"Grace is the good doctor's mindless obedient and submissive sex slut. My cunt is his to fuck as he pleases. My tits are his to fondle as he chooses. My asshole is his to plug away at as he wishes. My mouth is his cock sucking hole, a depository for him to dump his load. I crave his cock, I want his cum in my belly and my cunt. I will remember nothing of when I am his slut, as I am mindless fuck machine when he is programming me."

"And for other men in the waiting room you are .."

"I am their slut. To fuck as they please. I will offer them my naked body. They may do as they please with me. Fuck my mouth, my cunt, my ass, cum on me as they please, cum in me as they please. I serve only to pleasure the cocks of men in the waiting room."

"Good little slut. I am going to cum in your cunt now."

"Yes Master." I mumbled as I saw from his expression that he was cumming in me. Pulling his dick out of me he motioned me to the floor and as I squatted before him he had me clean off his dick with my mouth.

"You dirty slut, my cum all just ran out of your cunt and all over my hardwood flooring. You had better be getting on your hands and knees and lick that up."

12