The Hypnotic Therapist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without question I leaned over and began to lick the cum up from the floor that had drained from my pussy.

"I so love making you do that!" He snickered to himself.

He then went to sit at his desk and motioned me over. Like a zombie, completely nude, I walked over to him and stood at his side, motionless, speechless. He made notes, make phone calls, booked appointments, all with me remaining naked beside him. He rubbed his hand over my bare ass, played toyfully with the trimmed hair of my bush, and most often entertained himself by slapping my breasts back and forth, or by pulling at my nipples or biting and sucking on them roughly. When he needed to take a break he would stand before or behind me and playfully bounce my boobs up and down in his hands as he reminded me repeatedly what a worthless and brainless slut I was.

After another hour or so he said I could get dressed again. I did so in a mechanical manner and then without orders laid back down on the sofa. Coming over I heard him slowly bring me out of my deep trance, and then out of my regular trance. I sat up, thanked him for the session, and left the room, completely unaware of what had just happened.

I was shocked, dumbfounded, confused. I wanted to call the police, to shoot him, to yell at him. As I sat stunned and wondering what to do I noticed many more recordings lately, one a day, where our sessions were only twice weekly. My curiosity, needing to be satisfied, I opened the latest file. I was from the day before. It showed me at my desk. Damn, I thought, he had a camera in the waiting room as well. Fast forwarding, yes, there it was, me sucking upon the cock of the young man who visited yesterday. This is why he hired me. He liked big tits, knew I was a slut and would be easy to brainwash, and now he could get his jollies watching me suck off men in the waiting area.

I wanted to call the police right away but found myself entranced watching myself suck cock. If I called the police I would lose my job. No more waiting room. No more men. No more cock. And I so needed this sex! Watching more of the videos of myself sucking and getting fucked the hornier I got. No, I could not lose this job! I decided to keep his secret my secret.

Later I watched more videos of myself entertaining the various men in the waiting area, as well as videos of his other patients in his office area. Like myself, he hypnotised them to address their issues, then hypnotising them deeper. He trained each and every one of these poor unaware women to strip naked for him, to suck his cock at his bidding and to permit him to fuck them and to dump his cum into their vagina as he pleased.

All those wives. All those daughters. The well-dressed businessman's wife, the mousy married Muslim women, the pretty college girls, the shy Chinese daughters. The waitress, the office worker, the police officer, the teacher, the doctor, and even a nun. All were his victims. His sex toys. His willing cock suckers and cum dumps.

In their deep trances he also got them to reveal their deepest desires and fantasies. Then he made them act on those fantasies. And then in subsequent sessions he would have them detail out for him how they had performed as he instructed, typically with his cock in their pussy as they did so. He would unload his balls into each of these women as they told him how they sucked off their neighbour, or fucked their husband's brother, or offered their father-in-law a vibrator to fuck their cunt with, let a group of students take turns fucking them, let the black janitor in the office do them in the ass, let their boss fuck their twat as they sat on his desk and explained on the phone to his wife that he had to work late that night.

In this series, I recount many of the better videos I watched, and continue to watch, told from the perspective of the individual woman who unknowingly let herself be controlled into acting out her deepest fantasies, as well to be turned into the good doctor's submissive and obedient personal cock-sucker, fuck slut and cum dump.

12