The Hypnotic Therapist Ch. 02

Story Info
Petite Asian physician treats blue balls.
6.6k words
4.45
31.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may recall from the last entry, my name is Grace and I work as the receptionist in the office of a psychotherapist who uses hypnosis to treat his patients for their anxiety issues. And as you might also recall, this 'Good Doctor', as I shall refer to him by, to preserve his identify, also has the tendency of taking certain 'liberties' with his female patients during these sessions, while he has them submersed within an exceptionally deep state of trance.

These liberties, as you might imagine of any hot-blooded male who has helpless women under his unconditional control, include having them strip, having them perform sexually with him, using their trance-like state to implant suggestive programming into their minds which makes them act out their dirtiest fantasies, and having them disclose to him while under the trance the naughtiest details of the sluts they have become. As all of this activity is recorded, and as I have discovered the password to gain access to these video files, I am totally aware of the intimate contents of each encounter the good doctor has with each of his patients and the manner in which he has programmed them to make a giant slut of themselves.

In these entries I describe some of the more interesting clients he has and of their own explanations of their erotic doings. As the tranced patients often speak with a robotic and monotone voice, and do so merely in responses to the good doctor's inquiries as to what slutty activities they have been up to, and as their stories are often disjointed as a result of their trying to speak while also accommodating the good doctor's cock in their mouth, in their pussies or up their ass, I have taken the liberty of becoming their storyteller on their behalf, converting the secrets they reveal of the slut that they have become into the format of a more free flowing story. I do not use real names of the individuals involved in an effort to conceal their true identities. If per chance you do happen to live in my town in Texas and can guess at any of the personages involved, please do not reveal so as a comment on this journal. Of course, if you were to take advantage of that knowledge, well, that is really none of my business is it! : )

Except for the missing identities and my personalized elaborations on the detailed contents of these women's explanations of their own behaviour and of what I see directly on the video files, my descriptions of the women's appearance, the manner in which the good doctor uses and abuses their bodies, and the details of the sexually explicit and perverted acts they feel a compulsion to perform because of the conditioning the good doctor has implanted in their minds are all related accurately and honestly.

Flipping through files, fingering my clit under my skirt as I did so, always excited by what I might find, I saw the file folder for a Dr. Margaret Li. I remembered her well, an attractive, short and slender Asian lady who has a medical practise in the city. She was truly petite, probably no more than 90 pounds. Her face was sweet and innocent with classic Japanese features, a true porcelain doll beauty. Her hair was jet black and completely straight, ending somewhat below her tiny shoulders. She had an accent, though it was subtle, and she expressed herself in a meek, polite and reserved fashion.

Being such a little cutie I found myself deeply desiring to known the issues for which the good doctor was treating her, what that little body of hers looked like naked, what sort of nasty sexual deeds the good doctor made this innocent lady perform upon his cock, and the manner in which he compelled her through the power of suggestion into making a slut of herself. I eagerly rubbed my clit as I opened the video files and imagined how this pretty little lady might be accommodating the cocks of the various men of her life into her body.

I watched as the good doctor led her into his office and offered her a seat on his counselling couch. She sat down, making sure to pull her long skirt down about her knees as she did so. After some polite chatting the good doctor inquired on how the treatment was helping her with her anxieties related to dealing with her in-laws. She explained that the treatments were helping, but that she still felt quite anxious when her mother-in-law came over and did not know how to deal with the woman when she became demanding, wanting of course to be the obedient and polite wife before her husband. The good doctor suggested another hypnotic session to improve her resolve and Margaret agreed. She was soon under his trance and he conducted his little speech on Margaret in regards to her becoming stronger in standing up for herself more.

Once done, the good doctor then did what he always did - he lowered Margaret into a much much deeper trance, one of which she would have no memories on awaking, one in which he had the power to get her to admit to her sexual fantasies, to implant powerful suggestions into her head, and to use her sexually as he pleased. Once in this deep state, the doctor began to issue orders, as if to a servant girl, and Margaret obeyed, as if a mindless zombie.

"Stand Margaret." Margaret robotically rose from the couch and stood before the good doctor, her eyes glazed and distant. Though not a tall man the good doctor still towered over Margaret, dwarfing her tiny frame. Reaching out he fondled her breasts through her dress top. Margaret stood frozen and did not react. Sliding a fat finger into her mouth he commanded her to suck his finger. She began to suck upon his finger without resistance. "Good girl you are, Margaret." The good doctor commended her. "Now, remove your clothing, and return to stand before me completely naked."

Without reserve Margaret began to peel the dress, bra, panties, shoes and socks from her body. While she did so the good doctor stripped as well. Once complete, like a well-trained dog, she instinctively returned to stand beside her Master. Her tiny little naked body was quite attractive. Her breasts were small, conical and perky, capped by erect dark nipples. Her skin was otherwise pale and flawless. Her belly was flat, her butt was tiny and narrow, and her legs were slender to the point of being girl-like.

The good doctor raised her head upward by cupping her chin and he planted a long kiss upon her lips, to which she seemed to only slightly reciprocate. His hands fondled her ass, breasts and bush as he continued to kiss her. I could see his stubby penis getting stiff as he did so. Then continuing to explore the flesh of her body he spoke further with her. "Are you still shy in bed with your husband Margaret? Only in the dark, no oral, no anal, only on your back?"

"Yes Master." She replied with a monotone and empty voice, indifferent to the touch of he his hands over her naked flesh.

"But you still have fantasies. Fantasies with the attractive patients you have. The men. Older men, younger men. When you perform full physicals, you fantasize of touching their penises, getting them excited, of pleasuring them by letting them use your body in ways you do not even offer to your husband?", he inquired as he slid a finger between her legs.

"Yes Master." She replied, parting her legs slightly to provide his prodding fingers better access to her vagina.

"And you act out on your fantasies with these men now in the manner by which I have instructed you?" He further inquired, as he began to finger fuck his client.

"Yes Master." She uttered as she began to move her hips back and forth on the fingers now buried deep in her cunt.

"Good little slut girl, Margaret. Now on your knees, and pleasure my cock with your mouth the way that I trained you to suck cock, and I will continue with your programming."

With these words the petite lady slid down upon her knees, grasped the good doctor's penis with her hands, and moving her head forward she completely engulfed his dick into her mouth. She then began to robotically suck upon his cock.

"Good girl Margaret, for a woman with so many reservations about putting a penis in her mouth, you have become quite an accomplished cock sucker." The good doctor commended his tranced zombie, as he placed his hand on her head. "Recall, you are a physician, and therefore the health and well-being of your patients is your highest priority. And recall that men need to ejaculate every day, and more often than this when they are younger. If they do not, then they can get Blue Balls, a truly painful and potentially dangerous illness. So it is your job to ensure that the male patients you find handsome are ejaculating frequently enough. You need to schedule frequent physicals with then, and inspect their penises carefully, and inquire on their habits of masturbation and intercourse and determine whether they are ejaculating frequently enough to avoid developing a serious case of Blue Balls. I guarantee you that they are not, and you can assume as much. And therefore it is your responsibility as their physician to treat your patients for this disorder. If the man shows no resistance to your inquiries or to your handling of his penis, you are to continue touching it until it is fully erect and explain to the man that you must treat him for the potential Blue Ball illness. Explain frequent follow-up visits will be required. At first you should merely stroke the man until he cums. With further visits offer service with your mouth. Offer him your breasts to play with as stimulation. If in time he is slow to ejaculate be sure to offer him your vagina to finger fuck and penetrate with his cock. And most importantly, never let a drop of their semen go to waste. If it spills, lick it up. If it covers your hands or theirs, lick the fingers clean. Let them cum on your tits, on your face, in your mouth and in your cunt. And be sure to eat up any cum that you can find."

Margaret continued to diligently suck the cock in her mouth as she listened to the good doctor. "Have you been treating your patients as instructed Margaret?" He inquired. Her head nodded lightly as she sucked her Master's cock. "Good little cock-sucking slut." He commended. "And you recall that as a physician treating a patient that you are to resist taking pleasure yourself from such activities, that it is about the patient's pleasure and not yours. But you are to admit to me of any pleasure that you do take, so that I can punish you accordingly. You do understand, don't you Margaret?" Again she nodded her head in compliance. "Good slut. You may now stand up, sit on the edge of the couch, spread your legs, and ask me to fuck your nasty married cunt. Once I am fucking you, you may tell me of all the men you have treated for Blue Balls since our last session."

Without a gesture of resistance Margaret stood, placed her tiny frame back on the couch, but this time sitting on the edge raising her legs high and wide, exposing her little pink twat to the good doctor's view. "Come fuck me Master, please fuck the nasty married cunt of your little Jap slut." I heard her ask of the good doctor. I saw that he expressed a broad smile, obviously content with how he had trained her to degrade herself in his presence. Standing before her and working his dick into his mindless slut's vagina, the good doctor began to fuck the pretty little Asian lady who so freely offered her body to him. As he slid his dick in and out of her obviously wet and willing hole he said "Good girl, I love fucking you in positions your own husband never has. Now tell me what a little slut you have been."

I listened as Margaret began to explain...

It has been a week since our last appointment Master, and it has been a busy week indeed Sir. So many handsome men with serious cases of Blue Balls, all requiring regular and repeated treatments. As you commanded Sir, I begin slowly at first with each new patient, teasing them, stroking their beautiful thick cocks while looking them straight in the eyes and asking them if they have been stroking off regularly or if their wives have been letting them dump their loads into their bodies frequently enough.

While continuing to play with their hard-ons I remind them of the risks of Blue Balls and the importance of their visiting me frequently for their treatment of the condition. When I know there is a good looking man coming in to whom I am giving regular treatments I make sure to have changed so that I wear only my lab coat and nothing else. I might ask them to demonstrate for me how they masturbate to avoid the more serious complications of Blue Balls, and as they stroke themselves for me to watch I open my lab coat buttons and offer them a breast to suck upon or my bush to run their fingers through to help stimulate and arouse them.

Then, depending upon our level of acquaintance, I let them use my body as they prefer to help them ejaculate. And as you commanded, I never let a drop of that precious cum go to waste, making sure they fill my body cavities with it, or cover my bare flesh over with it. I swallow the semen eagerly when it is offered to me, and lick up any spilt goop from any surface it might become splashed upon.

Because of now regularly servicing my male patients for their health concerns I am much happier with my life and I am no longer intimidated by that bitch mother-and-law of mine. And my relationship has also improved with my husband, though I do often have to rush to the washroom on returning home to clean up before giving him a loving kiss, as too often my body bares the stench of excess semen, with male ejaculate running down my legs, coating my breasts or still lingering on my lips and tongue.

My first day of work after our last meeting was the Monday, for which the morning was painfully slow. I had appointments booked for old ladies and old men with their chronic aches and pains, a few women, and some mothers with their children. It wasn't until just before lunch that the first patient came by with whom I had previously established a treatment program for his Blue Balls condition. I saw him sitting in the waiting area with his rather plump wife and so hurried my last patient to have time to change into only my lab coat and have him escorted in.

A tall handsome Caucasian man, brown hair, short beard, very charming. I had explained to him the serious conditions of untreated Blue Balls some weeks before and now he returned weekly for his treatment. His wife accompanying him I thought a great irony and teased him about the fact as I told him to strip for me and lay down on the table. As he laid back on the table, his erect penis already standing hard at attention, I opened by lab coat and stood beside him.

As my hand slid under his balls and gently cupped them his hand similarly slipped behind me and cupped my ass. "And how has my patient been this week?" I asked as I began to mould his testicles in my hand while my other hand wrapped itself around his stiffy. "Looks like that wife of yours is just not satisfying this big cock enough, judging by how responsive it is to a woman's touch." I teased, beginning to stroke up and down along the length of his excited dick.

"Yes Doctor, she is a bitch and doesn't turn me on anymore. I am desperate to have my Blue Balls treated." He said as his hand moved from my ass to my breasts. "It truly is in need of your professional services this week." He continued, as his hand now slid down to my bush, with his fingers soon pushing and shoving deeper inward, seeking to discover my already soaking wet vagina. His fingers struck gold and were sliding over my labia when I clamped my legs tight to resist him penetrating further, however I found myself unable to resist softly bucking my hips back and forth upon his finger.

"Remember Sir that I am a professional." I stated with a firm voice. "I will treat this engrossed penis of yours and drain your balls of their excess semen, but I am not just some cheap harlot with whom you can finger fuck her cunt for your mere amusement. I will permit you to use my body as you require to expel your pent up cum and you may deposit your semen into your orifice of choice, to avoid making a mess of course, but I will remind you Sir that I am not to be used like some drunk teenage girl to fondle at will. Please, let us do keep this professional." I said, looking sternly at him, but with a silly smirk on my lips.

"Of course, my apologies Doctor." He replied politely as he extracted his finger from between my legs. "Purely professional, yes of course. In that case Doctor, I will be requiring the services of your mouth. If you would be so kind as to bend over and insert my penis between your lips, then I am sure we can get on with this and be done with it quickly so that you can return to your otherwise busy day."

Standing straight up I thanked him for his understanding and gentlemanly nature as I let my lab coat fall over my shoulders and onto the floor. Standing before my patient as nude as he was, I then bent over his frame and began to suck upon his rigid member. Through so much practise lately I had in fact become quite an accomplished and proficient cock sucker, and I soon had him moaning deeply under his breath.

As I sucked upon the large thick cock in my mouth and breathed up the scent of his manly balls my horny patient began to fondle my breasts with one hand and rub my ass with his other. Breaking off my sucking I reminded him that I was a professional and deserved to be treated as one. He quickly explained that he needed to touch my body to become stimulated enough to cum and I accepted his excuse. Turning me further beside him, he found he was able to get his fingers into contact with my vagina. His finger began to slide in and out of my hole, which I know I should not be enjoying, as I was purely treating a patient and should take no personal pleasure from it, but my body betrayed me and my opening freely admitted his adventurous fingers.

I began to raise my head in protest of his actions but he pushed my head back down sharply onto his dick with his free hand as he explained "Purely professional, I need to explore your pretty cunt to get off." And then adding as if an after thought "And I need to talk dirty to you again as well to get off." I continued sucking, as the professional that I am, letting him do as he needed to cure himself of his Blue Balls. "Yes, such a pretty little Jap cunt. My pretty little gook slut, bet all you Asian whores are sluts for white cock, aren't you? Hungry cock sucking mouths. Hungry cunts for white cock as well. This week I am going to blow it in that pretty little Jap slut mouth of yours, but next week, but next week, I am giving it hard to this horny slut gook cunt again. I like it when you pretend not to cum as I am fucking you, being all professional, but in fact you're just a horny Asian slut wanting to get slammed by the big white dick. Now suck down all that cum you fucking slut!" He moaned, as I felt his jism gush into my mouth and down my throat. Taking my time, professional and all, I licked up the spilt semen from his shaft and balls, and then stood before him once again.

Standing there nude before him, by mouth and face covered in his ejaculate, I felt shy and ashamed because of his cruel dirty words, like a little girl who had just been violated for the first time, he had made me feel like I was some paid whore in some Asian country, and I stood silent, blushing. My big strong man raised himself upward and then lowering himself to the floor stood before me. I am only 5 feet tall, and he was easily 6 foot 3, and so he dwarfed me as a child standing beside him. He grabbed hold of me and pulling me close thanked me for my professional services as his hands explored my body further. I pretended to resist, but he knew that I was a helpless doll in his arms and longed deeply to remain there, his, his possession, his pleasure toy.

12