The Hypnotic Therapist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Sir, I beg of you, professional courtesy please." I whimpered in mock resistance.

"Next week I am going to fuck that dirty little snatch of yours until I watch you orgasm hard on my cock as I explode into you." He teased.

I pleaded my innocence and that I only sought to bring pleasure to my patients and not to receive any in return as we both dressed ourselves but he teased me, saying I was his pretty little Jap slut. The thought of being called his pretty little Jap slut made me belittled and used, but I found that I liked the feeling and as he was turning to leave the room I uttered "I will be eagerly waiting all week for that fuck you promised." For which I received a little wink and a firm slap on the ass.

Afterward, as I sat and ate my lunch and recalled the services I had just provided, I reviewed my appointments for the afternoon. Oh goody, two more studs needing my attention. A young man in his last year of high school I only jerked off so far, and another older man who preferred fucking over being sucked. Oh thank Christ I thought to myself, I didn't know if I could make it through the day and all the way home without receiving intercourse at least once!

After lunch I had a couple of more older patients to deal with and then the young man entered my office. I made sure beforehand to be only wearing my lab coat. He was tall and handsome, well built, but very shy. Seeing me his face immediately turned beet red. Well, I had been the only woman in his life to instruct him on how to stroke himself and assisted him in doing so! I played it cool, asked him to strip completed naked and stand before me as I sat seated. Very shyly he removed his clothes with his back to me and then turned to face me. His hard-on stood at full attention and almost slapped me across the face as he did so.

"Oh my!" I exclaimed. "Have you been practising jerking off regularly as I taught you to perform last week?" I inquired, raising one hand to cup his large hanging balls and wrapping the other around his rigid prick. "This cock of yours was stimulated to excitement by the mere act of you disrobing before a lady, and I can tell that these testicles are very heavily laden with semen, if not dangerously so. We will most definitely have to discharge these balls today." I continued as I rubbed and caressed his heavy sack. "Have you been jerking off this cock every day as I ordered?" I inquired, rubbing his dick up and down the generous shaft, the purple and engorged head of his prick only inches from my face.

"S, s, sorry, Doctor Madame, I, I, I just don't feel comfortable doing it." The young stud muffled shyly. He clearly lied, as I knew all 18 year old boys jerked off regularly through each day and could yet could still get hard a half hour later. Like sex crazed rabbits they were! But I played along with his story.

"Oh my God, these balls are critical, you can't go a whole weak without ejaculating, your testicles could rupture, like your appendix. We don't have time for me to give you another lesson right now, this calls for emergency measures! And with these words I thrust my face forward and sank my mouth down deeply over his cock. I began to quickly take the full length of his dick into my mouth and then slide it almost fully out, only to sink down deeply again upon his prick. I looked up at his face and saw his eyes bulging out of his head and his jaw gapping wide open.

Stopping briefly while continuing to rub his dick I looked up and explained "I need to perform emergency fellatio, there is no other way, I need to suck on your cock until your balls erupt into my mouth. Whatever happens, don't resist, and once you begin to cum, cum fully, even if I am choking on your semen, just keep cumming into my mouth and onto my face, we have to get this built up semen out now!" And with that I resumed my aggressive deep sucking on his prick.

As you can imagine, it did not take long for this boy to explode from receiving his first blow job. I gulped cum as fast as I could, but soon my cheeks puffed out from excess cum and I began to gag. Pulling my head back he continued to spray long streams of sticky white fluid over my face. Swallowing the load in my cheeks and taking a deep breath I plunged my mouth back over his cock and took the last few pulsating globs of goop into my throat. Falling back in my chair I panted heavily and the boy fell back and collapsed into a chair. Taking a little mirror I admired all the cum covering my face and scooping up the larger globs and sucking the goop off my fingers I then smoothed the remainder all over my face. I noticed the boy watching me so I explained "Good for a ladies complexion."

Standing, I walked over beside my exhausted your man. "I understand you will need some time, but I booked us a long session today. We still do need to get you to practise jerking off so that you master the technique and feel more comfortable jerking off alone, it is very important that you learn to do so. Here, take your limp dick in your hand and see if you can get it stimulated again. I know you just came, but you are young, so let me give you a little extra stimulation. And with this I opened by lab coat and let it drop to the floor. The young fellows jaw almost followed suit and virtually dropped to the floor. It was so amusing that I could not help but to giggle a little, but I am sure he didn't notice, not with his eyes darting frantically between my breasts and bush and all!

"Now this is purely professional you understand, I am just doing my job." I explained with the most serious tone I could muster. "But I think a naked woman being in the room will help you get hard faster, and I certainly can't ask my staff to do this, so I will use my own body. I am sure that my husband would understand and not mind. Now you are free to touch me as you please, but no pushing of fingers into crevices, if you understand my meaning, and you can suck and lick my nipples, but absolutely no biting!"

The boy nodded his head with understanding and as his free hand explored my bum, legs, belly, bush, the smoothness of my vagina and my breasts, and as his lips eagerly sucked and pulled upon my excited nipples, his other hand soon had his prick hard once more. "Good boy." I commended him as I watched him sucking on my tit. "Good technique, but you are going to needs lots of more training, lots of more sessions, I'll keep you booked for a weekly appointment. I need you to come in here and jerk off every week for me to prove that you have been practising." I explained to this eager young man.

"Yes Doctor, of course Doctor." He answered compliantly, as I felt his fingers dig deep into the flesh of my ass and as he attempted to suck hard enough to have my entire breast enter his mouth, an act which made me gasp out loudly.

"As you are shy and inexperienced it is probably important for me to also train you in time in regards to how to perform intercourse upon a woman's vagina. I will offer you my own when the time comes, in a purely professional role of course." I teased and taunted him, watching his cock become rock hard and red.

"Yes Ma'am, thank-you Ma'am, I would very much appreciate that Ma'am." He cooed.

"Good boy. You probably know so many other strong handsome young men at your school who also suffer from Blue Balls. Be sure to let them know that I provide an excellent service and treatment for the condition and to book appointments with me - purely professional of course." I added as I reached down and began to help him with stroking his dick.

"Um, ah, OK, ya, sure, they will love that!" He responded.

"Now I think that prick is pretty close to cumming again." I said, pretending not to notice the hesitancy and then subsequent excitement in his response. "I don't need semen sprayed all over my office, and I think I have swallowed quite enough cum for one day, so let me kneel before you and please cum onto my breasts to keep from making a mess." The young man took me up on the offer with eager zeal!

Soon his semen was spraying across my bare chest, and I couldn't resist but to rub the hot sticky fluid all over my breasts and nipples and lick the thick goop off of my fingers. Standing up before the once again exhausted boy I began to get fully dressed, preserving the pristineness of his semen over my chest and face. I wanted the feeling of cum drying on my body to last as long as possible. With a little kiss on the cheek I sent my well satisfied patient upon his way and welcomed my last patient of the day into the room - the more elderly gentleman, probably in his mid 40's. He was a handsome enough business type, and would satisfy me well to end my day at the office with.

My cunt was so horny and hot so I could not compel myself to dilly dally, and I knew he was just there for a quick fuck, so locking the door behind him I went over to my table, leaned deeply over it, lifted my skirt, pulled my soaked panties to the side and said "I am already late for an important appointment, so you are going to have to make this quick. Do what you need to do to me and empty the contents of those balls into my vagina so that we don't have a case of exploding Blue Balls."

"Well yes Ma'am!" He said with an enthusiastic exclamation and soon I had the forceful gentleman banging away at my pussy. Thank fuck I thought to myself, Christ I need this so fucking badly!

"Oh fuck!" I heard him saying behind me. "Such a tiny little bum and such a tight fucking cunt, not like the cow butt of my wife, Christ I love your body!"

"It is yours to stuff your cock into and fuck away at as you please Sir, you know it is my responsibility as your personal physician to treat your medical conditions as best I can. If your fucking my cunt cures you of a chronic condition that could cause you great pain and suffering then it is my professional responsibility to offer you my cunt for fucking. I do hope that I am offering you a professional experience and a satisfactory fuck Sir." I said, knowing such formalities turned him on immensely.

"Oh ya bitch." He responded with his dirty and derogatory tone, "You are a very professional fuck, as professional as any whore I paid good money for. Your little Jap slut body, and your pretty little teen girl ass, your sassy little Jap tits, your little horny Jap mouth wrapped around my dick looking up at me with your slanty little slut eyes, and your tight Asian fucking slut cunt - they all satisfy me fully and completely every time!" He explained to me, as I felt a rush of semen jet into my vagina.

Lingering behind me with his stiffy still in my vagina I responded "I am glad that I can be of service to you and offer you a convenient vessel into which you can dump your load of goop on a weekly basis."

Pulling his dick out of me I turned to face him. Barely looking at my face he quickly pushed me to my knees. I knew my job, as a professional, and I sucked his dirty cock clean. Pulling up his pants he said only "See you next week." As he left the room.

I remained kneeling on the floor, maintaining the position I had been in as I sucked him clean. I don't know why, but I found it very sexually exciting the way he treated me in a demeaning and dismissive manner. I enjoyed the thought that I had become his substitute for a paid whore.

With my day over I collected my things and quickly left the office. Arriving home I moved quickly passed my husband, saying it was a tough day and I needed a shower. My face was still coated in a thin layer of dried cum. My mouth was sticky with the taste of cock, cum and my own vagina. My breasts were still covered in dried semen. And semen had run down both my legs and dried along my inner thighs. I had to escape my husband quickly. Entering the bathroom I poured a long bath. Stripping naked I admired my petite cum soaked body in the mirror. I loved the feeling of letting men cum all over me and having my body covered in their drying semen! I knew it was my destiny to be covered in the ejaculate of multiple men every day for the rest of my professional life.

Well, after that, each subsequent day of the week was much the same. Tuesday I sucked off a college boy and let a married man fuck me silly while his wife and mother-in-law patiently sat in the waiting room. Wednesday I had a fine specimen of a large black man have his way with me for the better part of an hour, letting him use my mouth and my vagina to pleasure his beautiful big cock twice over. And Thursday I actually had a priest in, who offered no resistance to my offering to inspect his penis. Though it was our first 'date', I sucked him off while he finger fucked my pussy. No Saint was that fellow! Friday the first young man sent to me by referral from my high school boy actually arrived. Another fine specimen of a boy, I also began the process of teaching him to stroke off and offered him my breasts to ejaculate upon. He said that he will return as a regular customer. And Saturday I was off, as I am today, so I let my husband fuck me yesterday. Such a bore compared to the thrill of treating my patients for their condition of Blue Balls!

The Good Doctor listened thoughtfully as she explained how she had satisfied her secret desires through the approach dictated by him, slowly sliding his prick back and forth into her cunt as she spoke. When she was finished he said "Hmmm, well, I am glad that you are performing your professional responsibilities so well, but I thought you agreed that you would not take personal pleasure from them. As you clearly do, then you need to be punished."

Extracting his dick from her cunt and leaving her with her legs suspended high and wide, the Good Doctor went to his desk and returned with a bottle of K-Y. "The way in which I punish my sluts for disobedience is I fuck them in their pretty little assholes. As today will be the first day I penetrate your little virgin ass, I will be gentle on you and use the jelly. But do not expect this always on future visits. Your mouth and your cunt are those of a slut and whore for all men to use for their pleasure, but as with all my sluts, your asshole belongs to me exclusively, and I am the only man who will ever fill your ass with cock and cum. You will return every week for another ass fucking. If your ass hurts afterward, you will suspect nothing, remembering you passed something uncomfortable earlier that day. Now, and you must remember this, as I begin to enter your ass, and as I fuck your ass until I cum, you must stare me in the eyes the entire time, and say over and over, as your mantra, 'Please fuck me in the ass Master, I am your personal tramp, I am your willing whore, I am your eager cock sucker, I am your goop guzzler, my cunt is your cum bucket, I am your ass fuck slut, please fuck me in the ass Master.'

And then I watched intently as the Good Doctor applied the jelly to her virgin hole, watched as he slowly worked his dick into her ass, and then watched as he took his sweet time ass-fucking this tiny little Asian doctor, and I watched her stare intently into his eyes, accepting her ass fucking without any resistance or complaint, and as I watched, I heard her repeat over and over and over and over 'Please fuck me in the ass Master, I am your personal slut, I am your willing whore, I am your eager cock sucker, I am your goop guzzler, my cunt is your cum bucket, I am your ass fuck slut, please fuck me in the ass Master.'

12