The Hypnotic Underwear

Story Info
Quite the discovery!
5.3k words
7.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional. It is about a young husband who discovered by accident that his underwear emitted an hypnotic odor. All characters are at least 25 years of age and any names in the story that might be the same to someone in real life is purely coincidental.

*****

Blaine Woodley grew up in a fine home in a small town and kept good grades in high school. He also was an excellent swimmer who broke the state record in the 200 yard freestyle at the State Championships of New Jersey in Sewell while also winning the 500 yard freestyle title at the same event. Rutgers University offered him a full scholarship, which he accepted, after being recruited by many other colleges.

Blaine was a handsome young blonde haired man who stood 5'10" and didn't have an ounce of fat on his 185 pound body. His grades at Rutgers were mixed, earning some A's and some B's, but it was his drive that led him to do well. He had ambitions of getting a degree from college and opening his own computer sales and repair shop.

Sharon Malone was a very pretty blonde woman who stood about 5'6" and had legs that could smother a man. She grew up an only child in a rich family so money was not a problem for her. Her parents had a nice college fund put aside for her education so she didn't need a scholarship or anything else. In high school she was captain of the cheerleading team and she was a pretty good gymnast. She also chose Rutgers as her school of learning.

*****

One day Blaine was in the school library reading about computers and how to go about starting a business. He realized there was a lot more information online but he wanted to read it from a book instead.

As he was reading, a very pretty young lady came up to the table where he was seated and asked if she could sit there too. The library was unusually crowded and seats were not easy to find.

Without even looking up from his book Blaine nonchalantly waved his hand that it was okay to sit there. As she pulled out the chair to sit down he finally did look up from his book and was astonished at what he saw. The girl who just joined him was drop dead gorgeous!

"Oh, sorry," he said as he stood up. "By all means sit there. My name is Blaine Woodley." and he held out his hand to shake hers.

"Thank you," she replied. "I'm Sharon Malone. There aren't too many open seats here so I thought I'd try my luck to see if this one's available. I'm glad to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine, Sharon. I'm glad to meet you too."

"What are you reading?" she asked as she sat across from him. "And what grade are you in here at school?"

"This book is about starting and running a computer sales and repair shop. It's something I'm very interested in doing after I graduate. I even have a place in mind that I can rent where I can open my shop. Of course I'll need to save up my pennies to get it but I WILL DO that. And I'm a senior. And what about you?"

"Just hanging out, looking at nothing in particular. I shouldn't be so open to a complete stranger but my ambition is to graduate from college, get married and settle down with a few kids, and maybe someday open my own gymnastics place," she said. "I'm a senior also."

"Well, we're not COMPLETE strangers," he said to her. "Remember, I'm Blaine and you're Sharon!"

"Good one!" she said back to him. "I like your way of thinking. I'm glad I came to this table, and I'm glad you invited me to sit here."

"Sorry, but did I miss something? I think it was that you invited your SELF," he replied.

"Oh I apologize!" she said. "Maybe I should go try to find another seat. I really don't mean to be pushy or anything."

"Do you care about someone else's feelings, because if you get up and leave I am going to be hurt. You wouldn't want that, would you?" he asked, smiling.

"Okay. Since you asked nicely. But just so you know, I'm not easy to get."

"Neither am I," he said back to her.

Sharon smiled back and looked at him, trying to have a good comeback. Then she said, "I'll stay on one condition. That I can buy us lunch."

"Now I just said I'm not easy," he said jokingly. "Any suggestions where?"

"Wendy's", she replied. "I love their chocolate Frosty's."

"That's about three blocks away. How do you plan to get there?" he said.

"I'M going to walk! Don't you think you can make it?" she teased.

"Sure I can make it!" he blurted out.

"Shhhh." It was the librarian telling them to keep it down.

They looked at each other and giggled.

'Then let's go," she said to him. "My treat."

"Oh, no. MY treat!" he said back to her.

"Oh, no. It was my idea so it's my treat!" Sharon said.

"This is a first! I have never had a young lady, especially one so pretty, offer to buy ME lunch before. I accept under one condition. You must tell me all about yourself. Okay?"

"Fine! I was going to anyway. What ELSE would we talk about? Duh!"

"DUH?" Blaine exclaimed, and they both laughed out loud and were told again to keep it down by the librarian. So they left.

*****

Blaine and Sharon dated regularly and it was a foregone conclusion that they would wind up getting married. After graduation Blaine took out a business loan from a local bank and started up his computer shop. His business did very well and he was saving a lot of money. Sharon was hired at a training center to help teach the younger kids about gymnastics. She also was able to work out regularly at the club's training facilities and continued to look fantastic.

But Sharon's goal wasn't only to WORK with other kids. She wanted a family of her own and she and her husband-to-be discussed it often.

It was inevitable that she would become his wife and eighteen months later they said their vows in front of 100 people. Both were doing well and were happy in their respective lines of work, but Sharon wanted her own children and not just to teach other kids. She liked what she was doing, working with the children, but her ambition was to raise her own family.

Sex was great for both of them but she was only ever interested in the missionary style, with Blaine on the top and she on the bottom. She NEVER wanted to do oral sex, not with him licking her pussy or she sucking his dick, and even though it was great having sex with his pretty wife, Blaine was ready to try something different like a blow job.

Their normal sex in bed was fine and he learned to be happy with what he had with this very beautiful wife. They had sex about three times a week and he really enjoyed dropping his seed in her fine pussy.

When he first asked her to suck his dick she vehemently said no. And every time after that if he suggested it she always said she was no longer in the mood to have sex at all if he kept asking her for that. So he figured he would stop asking and continue with their normal style. She wouldn't even jerk him off!

One morning before Blaine went to work Sharon asked him to sit down in the living room because she had something she wanted to tell him. He thought for sure she was upset about something and reluctantly sat down.

"Blaine, you're going to be a daddy," she said sheepishly.

"Are you PREGNANT?" he asked.

"Yes WE are! I've already been to the doctor and she said we're having twins."

Blaine leaped into the air and shouted out loudly. "Great! Wonderful!" he said.

"You mean you're HAPPY about it?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm elated! Sharon, honey, you made my day! We are going to have a baby! No, we're going to have TWO babies! Great job!"

"Well, you helped too, you know!" It made her feel wonderful because she wasn't sure what his reaction would be because he never seemed to be on board with it.

Even though Blaine was elated that he was soon to become a father he was still a bit distraught that his sex life wasn't very good. And now that Sharon was pregnant it was soon to become even worse.

Blaine was at wits end because he was not being satisfied. Sharon, in her pregnant state, didn't want to be bothered at all and Blaine was getting upset more and more each day.

One day he told Sharon that he was going to go to the gym to work out. She was happy that he was going to go work out some of his frustrations so she told him to have a nice time and she'll see him when he got back. In his mind he felt all she had to do is not be so damn hard to get and have sex with him, but in HER mind she just wanted all to go well and the babies be born perfectly. He was allowed to touch her and enjoy her body but she would not allow him to make love to her.

The gym was about a mile and a half from where they lived so Blaine decided to just walk there. At the gym he did several of the exercise machines and got a good work out. When he was finished he realized he would have to walk back home because he didn't take his car.

As he left the building it started to drizzle and his umbrella was at home. He was counting on the weather to be nice but once again the overpaid weather people were wrong with the forecast. Hoping he could get home before the rain REALLY came down, he set out to try to make it. But about half way home there was a downpour and thankfully for him there was a huge tree that he ducked under.

The rain kept coming down and even under that tree he was still getting a little wet. Then nature called and Blaine realized that he should have gone to the bathroom before he left the gym. So he just decided to pee against that tree, but when he went to pull down his sweat pants he couldn't get them down right away because they were wet and stuck to his body, and he had an accident as he dribbled some of his pee into his underwear. "Damn!" he said out loud.

When the rain finally let up he felt he should just run home in case there was another downpour. This time he made it all the way home and hardly got wetter at all.

Sharon was on a chair in the living room reading a book when Blaine walked in. "Hi, honey," she said. "It looks like you got wet from the rain. You need to go dry off."

Instead of listening to her, he went up toward her and started to remove his clothes, beginning with his shirt and down to his sweat pants. He left just his pee-stained briefs on. "Wow, that was quite a rain," he said. "I guess I messed up by not driving to the gym."

Sharon just looked at him as he got undressed. "Blaine, are you just going to stand there in your underwear? Why don't you go dry off and change?" she said as she kept looking at his body. "Come over here. What's that on your undies?"

So he got closer to her and let her get a close up view of whatever it was. "What is it?" he said.

"Oh, I guess it's nothing really. Just what looks like a light brown stain. It'll come out in the wash." Then she couldn't help but draw in some of the scent from his shorts. "What is that smell?" and she got closer to him.

"I don't smell anything," he said.

"Well I sure do," she added. "Hmmm, it's different and intoxicating. Come here closer." And as he did she put her hands on his briefs and slowly pulled them down, baring his dick. Now that's something different, he thought, since she never before wanted any parts of touching his manhood.

She seemed like she couldn't get enough of his dried pee smell as she drew his shorts to her face and took several deep inhales. Her face became like she was hypnotized, like she was in a daze. But she couldn't stop! She kept inhaling that dried pungent yet slightly sweet odor as she placed one hand on his smooth thigh and the other on his dick.

"Sharon," he said, thinking he was on to something. "I want you to put my dick in your mouth."

"Yes, dear," she whispered.

"Do you know how to suck a cock?" he asked.

"No, I've never done it," she whispered again.

"First you gently rub it until it gets hard. Then you wrap your lips around it and slowly at first you make your lips go across it and feel the texture. That will make you turned on. Then you keep doing that until I wind up shooting my cum in your mouth. Understand?"

"Yes, dear, I understand."

"Do you still want to do that?" he asked. "And remember, that is the same cum that made our babies so it should taste delicious. Then after I shoot in your mouth you just swallow it all."

"Yes, dear," she said and she followed his instructions to the letter. After a few minutes of her having his cock in her mouth and sliding it back and forth across her soft, pink lips, Blaine started to tense up and shortly after he exploded in her. He held her head still until all his seed was in her mouth.

"Sharon, dear, you were great!" he said to her after he pulled out. "But I thought you never wanted my cock in your mouth?"

"I do now!" she replied. And Blaine began thinking that even though he couldn't fuck her he would now be satisfied by her sucking his cock. And all he had to do as far as he figured was to make sure his undershorts were peed in. That was the best blow job he ever had in his life, he thought. Then he wondered if that would work on his employee at the computer shop.

He also wondered if she had to smell his stained shorts every time she blew him or would the effect last a long time, or maybe even permanently. Wow, he thought to himself, I MUST find this out.

*****

Blaine laid off the blows jobs for several days. Even though he really enjoyed his sexy wife's mouth on his dick he wanted to investigate his idea to see if it worked, so for the next five days he made sure he was busy and didn't try to have sex. But come Saturday morning before he got up for work, he snuggled up to Sharon. He had already gotten up to 'use' the bathroom and while in there he put on clean underwear. When he crawled back into bed next to her he laid on his back and waited.

Shortly his lovely wife rolled toward him, placed her one pretty leg on his stomach, and reached down and gently rubbed his cock. "Hmm, that feels good, honey," he told her. His cock began to stiffen and when she felt it grow, she pulled back the covers and bent down and took the shaft in her mouth. Blaine was elated! It still works even without the peed under shorts! Could this be a permanent hypnosis?

After she once again made him cum in her mouth he said to her, "Sharon, dear, I thought you once said you would never have my cock in your mouth. Now you've sucked me off again. What happened? What made you change?"

"I don't know what happened," she said. "I just have a craving to put your smooth cock in my mouth. And I LOVE the taste of your cum. Blaine, I think I'm more in love with you now than when we got married. Would you rather I didn't do it anymore?"

"Oh, no! I love it. As long as you like it, please don't stop! Do you want me to make you cum?"

"No thank you, dear. This is all about you. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. And I have a very important question for you. It's something I think about all the time and I would like to know what you think," she said.

"Sure, dear, go ahead."

"When I have the babies in a few months are you going to let me keep them? Are we going to be parents or are we going to put them up for adoption?"

Wow, he thought, do I really have this kind of power over the prettiest woman I've ever known? "Sharon, why do you say that? Are you concerned that I will control you so much to even give up your babies? No, dear, that's never going to happen. WE are going to be parents, not just you."

"Thank you so much, Blaine. That's what I was hoping to hear. You're my master and what you say goes."

"Well, good," he said to her, "but I have to get to work. I have a lot to do down there. I'll call you later," he said as he got dressed and gave her a kiss good-bye. He actually had something else on his mind and it involved Zach his employee.

Zach Thomas was waiting at the front door when Blaine arrived. Blaine was only wearing a tank top and spandex shorts AND his peed up undershorts. He had an experiment he wanted to try out on Zach, the same Zach who had become annoying with his humor and his barbs, but who was good doing his job fixing computers so Blaine didn't want to fire him.

His undershorts smelled strong that morning and Blaine didn't even feel he had to remove his spandex for Zach to get a whiff. Zach immediately went to work repairing a laptop on the work bench while Blaine got behind the front counter and pulled out some bills. Blaine pretended to check out a particular bill but it was just a ploy to get Zach over next to him.

"Zach, could you come over here a moment?" Blaine said.

"Okay, give me a few minutes. I'm right in the middle of something," Zach said, which annoyed Blaine. "Is it something that you can't figure out yourself and you need someone superior like myself to bail you out?"

Blaine wanted so bad for this experiment to work. He wanted Zach and his smart mouth to put his mouth to better use and suck his cock. After about ten minutes Zach finally came over behind the front counter to see what Blaine wanted. Zach stood right next to him, with an annoying attitude about him, and Blaine could smell the pungent aroma from his shorts rise up. He knew it was strong enough for Zach to smell and waited to see if it took effect.

Shortly Zach said to his boss, "What's that smell?"

"I don't smell anything," Blaine replied. "What does it smell like?"

"It's sort of pungent but also sweet. It's different but also good," Zach said as he began to get a dazed look in his eyes. He then bent down in front of Blaine and told him it seemed to be coming from down there. He grabbed Blaine's spandex shorts and gently pulled them down. "I think I found the source. It's your undershorts," he continued as he pushed his face into Blaine's shorts. "Hmmm, this is so good!"

Blaine knew he had the young smart mouth right where he wanted him. "Perhaps if you took off my underwear, Zach, it would be even better."

And Zach did just that and when he slid the shorts down he was staring right at Blaine's erect 7 inch cock. "May I?" he softly asked.

"May you what?" asked Blaine, already knowing what he meant but also knowing it was a perfect opportunity to tease the soon-to-be cocksucker!

"May I suck your cock?"

"May I suck your cock, WHAT?"

"May I suck your cock, Master?" Zach asked.

"Sure, slave," Blaine said softly. This was even better than Sharon because his smooth cock and his peed underwear captured a smart mouth who had become annoying. Blaine didn't know if Zach had ever sucked a dick before but he sure knew he did a great job on him. And when he shot his load into his slave's mouth he swallowed every last drop of it. Blaine was sure to snap some pics and a vid of Zach sucking him off.

Coming to work everyday is sure going to be a lot more joyful than before, thought Blaine, who now had two cock sucking slaves at his disposal. Were two enough? And could I produce enough sperm to satisfy both Sharon and Zach?

They were a couple questions that Blaine wanted answered. Then he remembered that Zach had a cute young girlfriend. I think her name is Betty, he thought to himself.

"How was it, Zach?" Blaine asked him.

"It was wonderful, Master," said Zach.

"Tell me a little about it, like what you enjoyed about it the most," Blaine teased, forcing his employee to say some things that he was probably very uncomfortable doing. It was just another antic of Blaine's to show he owned this guy.

"Well, for starters, I really liked being able to put my hands on your thighs. Your legs are very smooth, like Betty's. And so soft too. I also like the feeling of your smooth, hard cock on my lips. I LOVE you dick, sir. And then when you came in my mouth, I REALLY, REALLY enjoyed the taste of your seed."

"So you like the taste? Tell me about it," Blaine said to him.

"That was the best part, the taste of your cum! It's the first time I ever had a man's cock in my mouth so of course it's the first time I ever tasted fresh cum. I thought it would be gooier than it was but yours is so tasty and so, what's the word...."

12