The Hypnotic Underwear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Textured?" Blaine said, smiling and looking down at his new cock sucking slave.

"Yes! That's a good word. I LOVED the texture! I loved the taste, the smell, and the texture. Yes, that's it!" Zach said.

"But Zach, you used to always be mean to me, always throwing barbs at me. It's a wonder I never fired you."

Zach lowered his head and said to Blaine, "I'm very sorry I was like that. It won't happen again, I promise. Please give me another chance."

Blaine then said to him, "You are on probation, meaning the very next time you speak to me like you did you're gone. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master Blaine. I understand and it won't happen again."

"Tomorrow night I want you and your girlfriend to come over to my place for dinner. Sharon will be there also. We'll make it about 7:00. It'll be a fun night. Are you and Betty free? If not, make yourself free." Betty Richards was even prettier than Sharon and Blaine wanted her in his slave harem. She was a beautiful brown haired woman who stood around 5'7" and had a perfect figure.

"Yes, sir, we're free. Thank you, Master." answered Zach.

*****

The next night at 7 promptly Zach knocked on the door at Blaine's house. "Answer the door, Sharon. It should be Zach and his girlfriend Betty," said Blaine. It was kind of warm out that day so Blaine had on a pair of light cotton shorts and a tank top, and of course underneath a pair of his pee stained undershorts. He peed in them an extra amount so that perhaps they could be smelled across the room. Blaine was preparing for another blow job but this time from a new soon-to-be slave, Betty. And before he even put on his shorts he laid the briefs on a table across the room in his bedroom. Sure enough he was able to pick up the dried scent from that far away and he anticipated Betty getting turned on by them later on.

"Come on in," said Sharon as she opened the door. "Just follow me to the living room and sit down on the sofa. Blaine will be out shortly and dinner is in the oven. Do you guys like pork roast? And we're having mashed potatoes and broccoli too."

"Hmm, that sounds good," both of them said together. "It smells good too."

Just then Blaine came into the living room and sat down on a chair next to the sofa. "Good to see you guys," he said. "You know, Sharon's a very good cook so dinner should be wonderful."

"I'm sure it is, Master," said Zach. Betty didn't say anything but just sat there as if in a daze. Blaine noticed at once and as he thought to himself that he was about to hypnotize another slave, Betty kept staring at him. As she kept staring in his eyes Blaine started feeling a little funny himself. When Betty finally did speak it was not what he expected to hear. Betty was wearing a short flowered sundress that showed off her fabulous legs, but what caught Blaine's eyes were her satin yellow panties under her short dress.

"Blaine, I'm glad to meet you. I wanted to meet you ever since Zach came home in a daze last week. Now keep looking into my eyes. Do not stop until I tell you," she said. Blaine was powerless to not listen to her.

"Now, Blaine, look right at my yellow panties," she added as she pulled up the hem of her dress. Again he felt he had to obey her. "My pretty panties at the top of the most beautiful thighs you have ever seen have a special power that you can't resist. Tell me that now."

"I can't resist your pretty yellow panties."

"Now I want you to crawl over here to me and when I point my finger you WILL bend down and kiss those pretty yellow panties. You will kiss them three times."

Blaine crawled on the floor to where Betty was sitting. She pulled back the hem of her dress even more and pointed to her yellow panties. Blaine bent down and kissed the satiny garment, not once, not twice, but three times. "Now kiss both of my thighs," she added. "Kissing my panties prepared you for the finale. Kissing my thighs put you under my power permanently. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Betty, I understand. I am now your slave."

"Now you go out and help your wife get dinner ready. I am hungry," said the dominant Betty.

Dinner was very good as was said earlier. As they ate Betty explained what was about to happen. She was totally in control of the household. Betty and Zach were going to sell their house and move in with Blaine and Sharon. Betty said she and Zach were not getting married anytime soon but that he would change his last name to Richards anyway. She also ordered Sharon and Blaine to do the same and the four of them would assume the same last name as Betty.

Zach and Blaine were instructed to begin moving all the Richards' belongings to the Woodley home so Betty and Zach could move in shortly. Zach was told to rent a U-Haul moving van for the changeover.

Blaine was told to make plans to turn his computer business over to Betty. Both men would continue to work at the shop with her being the new owner. Sharon, who Betty had a special place in her heart for, would be the housekeeper for the family.

The Woodley home would also be signed over to Betty, thereby making her the sole owner of not only the business but also of the home. Blaine, being totally under Betty's control, had nothing to say about the transactions if he actually understood at all what was going on.

"Sharon, when we get all the moving out of the way, I want you to move into the same bedroom as me. I love how you look and I want you to be available to me whenever I want sex. You are now a lesbian, honey, and my girlfriend. Are there any questions?"

"Yes, Mistress Betty, I have one if I may speak," said Sharon.

"Yes, you may speak. What do you want to ask me?" Betty said as she finished eating and told Sharon to move into the living room where she would answer Sharon's question. She sat her lovely behind down on the sofa and lifted her feet up onto the cushion. She told Sharon to sit on the floor in front of her where she had a perfect view of her captor's yellow hypnotic panties. "The men will clean up."

"Okay, go ahead, Sharon. What did you want to ask me?"

"Mistress Sharon, I am pregnant with twins. May I keep the babies?" she asked, knowing how happy she would be to start her own family.

"You do know all decisions are mine, right? I am in complete control! And when the babies are born I want you to give them up for adoption. Do you understand?" Betty said. "I want your full attention and service to me on me."

"Yes, Mistress, I understand. Whatever you say," Sharon said as she looked at those pretty satin yellow panties of Betty's that had three adults totally under their power. Sharon was also amazed at how sexy and gorgeous Betty's thighs were. She was drawn in by their beauty and wanted to reach over and kiss them but she knew that unless Betty said it was okay she was powerless to do that.

"Tomorrow I want you to call your doctor and explain to her that you have decided to put your twins up for adoption. Tell her that your life has changed and you can't keep them. After all, you are now my lesbian sex slave and all your attention will be focused on me. I saw you looking at my legs. Would you like to kiss them?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress Betty! May I?" Sharon said.

"Yes," Betty said as she removed her panties. "Kiss my thighs then kiss my pussy. Be a good slave and make Mommy cum."

Sharon at once reached up from sitting on the floor and kissed her mistress's great smooth soft thighs. After a few moments she went farther and licked Betty's fine pussy. There was a young lady who very recently wanted nothing to do with oral sex and now she not only was made to suck cock but also was enjoying licking her mistress's fine cunt.

Betty was set for life. She had two men who were hypnotized by her and were made to do her every whim. They ran a very successful computer sales and repair shop that brought HER a ton of money, and she had a beautiful young lady who has learned to be a lesbian to satisfy HER big sex drive. Sharon took care of her mistress at home doing the cleaning and cooking while Blaine and Zach brought in the money to ensure their home was well off.

And all because Betty had the prettiest, silkiest, most aromatic panties around

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailing the Babysitter Getting caught on camera leads to 18 year olds blackmail.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Another One Knocked Up Infertile, Jennifer has her husband knock up college girls.in Loving Wives
Hypothermia Caught in a storm, soaked and freezing, he helped her.in Erotic Couplings
Kidnapped Young Christian charity worker kidnapped and gang banged.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Rapist's Jackpot Susan and her college aged daughters meet a bad man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories