All Comments on 'The Hypnotist'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ummm

Excellent story, would love to have the parents involved sexually...in some fucked up way.

There_itisThere_itisover 3 years ago
Love it!

Amazing story, as always!

I would love to read more stories of the doctor - yes I know, there are lots of stories like that on literotica, but not by you! Please continue and make this a series :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Another LR classic! Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 3 years ago
Great read

Nice little yarn you have woven for us. But that is nothing unusual, as your stories are all really good. Gave it five stars for an interesting twist to the quitting smoking conundrum. Thanks Lexx

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

You did it well, Lexi! Great little yarn in your well polished style! 5 stars in my opinion!

As for our gay anonymous friend yes there is a pussy about an inch away and I am sure in our authors fantasy it is being used also. Different strokes at different times. Some silly people don’t even like the taste of pussy! Imagine that! 🤣

Cheers

SAGE

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 3 years ago

Wonderful story, I enjoyed it immensely!

NOW GET BACK TO “CENTAL HIGH BLUES”!!!!

Please, please, PLEASE! Finish it before you post again - in however many chapters needed (hoping for many). Every time you drop a long overdue story I have to go back and re-read previous chapters to bring myself up to speed!

Sincerely,

Your biggest fan

(And also a former teacher)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I came in your pussy...

Cleaned your pussy, ate your pussy and you came in my mouth....

hottest pussy eating ever read :P

gem4tnagem4tnaover 3 years ago
Needs more chapters

This is a great story more chapters please

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Well that was fun. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.

assman37assman37over 3 years ago
Another great one!

Hey, Lexxie...whaaaat's happenin? (said in my best Lumbergh voice)

That was an awesome story! And sure, there are other 'hypnosis to quit smoking' stories on here, but you once told me if I wanted to write a story with an idea that hadn't been used at all, I would have a tough time doing that. The true masterpiece is that you perfected the formula. When growing up, my uncle would watch Ocean's 11 (the Rat Pack version) a lot. I learned to really enjoy that movie and didn't understand the need for someone to make a new/revised version. When I finally saw the Clooney version, I immediately knew it was vastly superior.

Keep these coming! Easily 5 stars for great character development, a well written story and some hot sex.

Timtom12Timtom12over 3 years ago

The barest idea has been done before, but I don't think I have ever read this variation. It's normally one of the two is the hypnotist, or the MC visits the hypnotist, not written from the perspective of the fuckee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hypnosis is great!!

I really enjoyed this story. I was really happy when they started having sex together again. While I was reading this story I kept thinking that Dr. Jenkins should mind her own damned business and let Mitch and Gwynne enjoy their lives together.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Nice story! 5 stars.

My father was a heavy smoker and that awful nicotine smell was EVERYWHERE in his trailer. His filthy habit killed him. (Emphysema)

geek_writergeek_writerover 3 years ago

As always, pure genius. Definitely get Mom and Dad in on the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful...but sad.

It was a great story. Well written and well thought out. But in a way i feel so sorry for them. There was a dark forboding toward the end. So much so that I was half expecting one or both would commit suicide at the end. I see myself thinking about this story for years to come. As much as I would like to see a sequel, i would be afraid to see what happens next.

rightbankrightbankabout 3 years ago
Mixed feelings

I'm glad they were able get back together

I just wish it could have been without the regret and guilt

Garyp93720Garyp93720almost 3 years ago

Love it. But keep the parents out of it.. build on their relationship if you can

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The story is a good one.

In some ways it's funny, in other ways it's sad. But too much anal (the author's fetish) It's not that I don't like anal. On the contrary, I do. But in my youth, anal sex was perceived as a surrogate for real sex, a substitute for girls wanting to keep their hymen and get laid at the same time. In addition, anal sex requires long and specific preparation.It can be turned into a fun preliminary game. But it requires trust between the partners.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You're the smoking guy! Shaht Aht to the smoking guy! 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES