The Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Doctor Jenkins replied, nodding. "I can put another post-hypnotic suggestion in place of it, if you'd like. In fact, I can do that right now, while the rest of your family is here to observe."

She reached for a little pendant, which she had Gwynne focus on while she spoke. I watched my sister sink into that relaxed state, but felt my body tensing up as it happened. Then I saw my parents' similar reaction and we all shared an uncomfortable smile. Afterward, Gwynne did seem relaxed and chipper.

* * *

That evening, I went to my parents' house and the four of us moved Gwynne's things back to the apartment. Our parents hugged us repeatedly, especially before they left. At that point we were already gathering Gwynne's clothes and bed linens so we could wash them. When we arrived at the little laundromat, one of our neighbors was there, sitting and reading a book while his laundry was spinning in one of the dryers. He nodded at us briefly before going back to his book.

Gwynne and I smiled at each other uncomfortably as we divided up her clothes and filled three washers with them. Afterward we both let out a big sigh at the same time and had to smile again.

"I'm glad you're back," I said softly.

"Me too," she replied. After a long pause she asked, "How have things been at work?"

"It's actually been kind of slow lately," I chuckled. "I mean, we're still making money—the company is making money—but I haven't had to work any kind of crazy hours since you moved out."

"Have you been seeing anybody?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"No," I said softly. "It's just been too weird. I still have trouble accepting...what happened."

She nodded in understanding.

"Yeah," she muttered. "I feel the same way. One guy asked me out, and I was almost scared to look at him. I feel like such a freak."

The guy with the book glanced up at that, but just for a second. We knew he was listening to us, though, so we chose our words carefully. It made for a painfully slow conversation until his clothes were dry and he left. Gwynne and I both laughed softly after he had gone.

"We are a couple of freaks, aren't we?" I chuckled bitterly.

"Don't say that!" she admonished. "We're going to be fine, Mitch. It's just going to take time."

I let out another sigh. "Yeah, I sure hope so," I managed to reply, along with a little smile.

She gave me a lovely smile and hugged me to her. It felt good to wrap my arms around her once again, and we stood there and held each other until the washers started to ding. Then we sighed and released each other, and got to work moving the clothes and bed linens into dryers.

After that, we were both too self-conscious to hug again.

"So, you started a new semester," I prompted. "Are you taking anything interesting this time?"

"Actually, yes," she said. She smiled and shook her head. "Can you believe I'm actually taking a course in hypnosis therapy?"

I couldn't help but laugh at the irony.

"I know, right?" she said, chuckling along with me. "If only I'd taken it a year earlier! I would have known..." She trailed off, shaking her head ruefully.

I reached out and gave her hand a squeeze. When she looked at me I gave her a sincere look and a grim smile.

"If we hadn't gone through it, none of those other women would ever have gotten the help they needed," I reminded her. "And that...guy...would still be doing the same thing to other women. Really, it was just fortunate you didn't fall into the same trap."

"I know," she sighed, pulling her hand from mine. "That doesn't make this any easier."

"Does your experience help you with that class?" I asked.

Gwynne wrinkled her nose. "I doubt it," she said. "I mean, maybe I ask some better questions, but I have a tough time reading through all the books for that class. The theory is all over the place, too."

She went on to explain a lot about the class, the instructor, and some of what she had learned that might apply to our own experience. It was interesting and informative, but it was tough to look at her and not recall some of what we had done together while we had been "under that spell" as I had come to think of it. I wondered if she felt the same way, but didn't dare ask.

Eventually her clothes were dry and we folded everything before heading back upstairs to our apartment. Again, it was a little uncomfortable for me when we made her bed. Seeing her bent over the side of her bed like that was just a little too reminiscent of all the times I had taken her right there, and how much we had both enjoyed it. I swallowed heavily and forced my eyes away from her.

"There we go," she said, standing up and smiling at me. "I'm officially all moved in. Shall we have some dinner and celebrate?"

I smiled back at her—a genuinely happy smile for once—and nodded.

"Sounds great," I replied. Then I chuckled and added, "What are you cooking for me?"

She laughed and gave my arm a playful swat.

"Let's see what we've got," she said. "We may need to go grocery shopping if you stopped stocking my favorites."

I really did feel happy as we headed out to the kitchen together. It wasn't the empty-headed happiness that had clouded our minds while we had been living together before. I felt like I finally had my sister back and I felt like we would be okay. It was pleasant for both of us as we cooked dinner together, laughing and joking and occasionally tickling while we prepared the meal and then cleaned up afterward.

We sat in the living room and watched about ten minutes of television before Gwynne let out a sad, longing sigh. I looked at her face and thought I recognized her expression.

"Are you dying for a cigarette, since we just ate?" I asked softly, reaching for her hand.

I knew it had been one of her "triggers," making her want a cigarette. She wrapped her fingers through mine and squeezed my hand, but she shook her head. I cocked my head, and she blushed slightly before she replied.

"No, it's not that," she mumbled. She looked into my eyes and swallowed nervously. "I...I just really want to suck your dick again," she whispered.

I squeezed her hand and then pulled my hand back from hers, licking my lips nervously. What immediately sprang to mind was that she had just gotten that post-hypnotic suggestion that afternoon from Doctor Jenkins, and I worried it had somehow reactivated the older conditioning.

"You know that's wrong, don't you?" I asked her softly. "I'm your brother, and you shouldn't feel that way about me."

"I know," she groaned miserably. "Believe me, Mitch, I feel guilty as hell about it. But I just can't stop thinking about how incredible it was when we were together like that, and how much I love you."

She covered her face when I moaned, "Oh, Gwynne..." and stood up abruptly. She lowered her hands when I got to the front door, and cocked her head when I smiled lovingly at her. I turned the deadbolt, making sure the front door was securely locked.

"Thank God it's not just me," I groaned as I walked back toward her. "I just don't want Mom barging in and catching us again!"

"Oh, Mitch!" she cried, leaping up from the couch and kissing me hungrily.

Her freshly-made bed was waiting for us, and we were desperate to make up for all the time we had lost.

* * *

Oh, we know that what we are doing is wrong. We both know—I mean know—that we never would have had sex with each other if not for that damned hypnotist. Now that we have, though, neither of us can give it up. We both feel guilty about doing it, but that guilt and the knowledge that what we are doing is so wrong just makes it hotter for us when we do it.

Also, now that my sister is being more careful not to scream as loud as she can, I am fucking her tight, gorgeous ass nearly every day. It is fucking fantastic! But then, everything about her is. I love her so much.

I am the luckiest guy in the world.

On some level, though, it haunts me. Someone will eventually find out our dark secret, and then I don't know what I will do. I can't imagine being with anyone else, and she tells me she feels the same way. We've gone out on dates with other people, just to avoid suspicion. We talked about running away together, changing our names and starting a new life where nobody knows us. That would mean never seeing our parents again, and we haven't been able to go through with it.

Right now, though, I must banish all those negative thoughts from my head. My sexy sister just got out of the shower, and the way she is humming, I know she just lubricated her asshole. Damn, I am so hard!

Wish us luck!