All Comments on 'The Hypnotist - A Fucked-Up Sequel'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

You were right. The ending was fucked up but the middle was fucking hot! Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot damn Lexx, your stories are so damn hot it should be a crime.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Fucked up Fun! 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ummm

I was the reader who asked that the parents be involved in a fucked up way:). Not the ending I had imagined, but thanks, I would have explored the family 4 way more then the stranger. That said you are a masterful writer. I can admit I am hard and oozing with pre cum..... Maybe I should walk in on my mom hard on in hand, I have been dying to expose myself to her... I am gonna go jerk off over my sleeping mom face, for real

flynndflynndabout 3 years ago

the dad and son stuff was a bit fucked, but the ending was good.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 3 years ago

Not your best work. Sequels almost always fail.

Forget what your “public” wants. Write what excites you. Strike out in a new direction!

BUT NOT BEFORE YOU FINISH CENTRAL HIGH BLUES!!!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 3 years ago
And you say you can't write sequels!

Yup, that was totally fucked up ... and one truly amazing example of your incredible talent! Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to come up with this well thought out part two! Five stars all the way, my friend.

Rapierwit24601 is a person of few words. Or perhaps was left speechless.

ManoBlue is crazy. Then again, different strokes, etc.

Thanks for the read!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great continuation!

Another great story by a great author. The emotions that the characters felt was very intuitive and justified. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Sensational, loved it thank you.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It's a great continuation.

Of course it's grim.

But very romantic at the same time.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Much darker than the first one but those were a pair of incredible stories. I like the way you thought it out so that you could intertwine both stories but to do so required you to have them get into some pretty messed up stuff. I also thought that throwing in how their father tried to kill himself because that made it absolutely more real since you have to figure that after a certain number of people had that done to them, that person would think it was the best solution and the only actual way out. This was such an impressive deep mental mindfuck of a story that I don’t think I have ever come across one that is both this fucked up and also an actual possibility of occurring. Awesome story that is both well thought out and well written. Thanks for posting them.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story line and interesting twists and overall plot. Very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a perfect follow up. You didn’t just do the same thing as the original but you came up with some great twists and surprises which all worked to make a great new story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hypnotist Previous Part
The Hypnotist Series Info