The Hypnotist Takes My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few swipes, he had her stop and then moved her to the bed. I watched her face and could see her eyes were open, but she appeared very relaxed and I think I saw her smile a bit. He told her to remove her bra and she did and instantly, he put mouth on one of her tits, kissing it first, then sucking most of it into his mouth. She had small boobs, 34b and it wasn't hard to get most of it into your mouth. She did say once that she liked it, though she really enjoyed my sucking on her nipples. I don't remember telling Hyp that, but he caught on quickly. He sucked her nipples, then pushed her gently to the bed, her boob still in his mouth as he lowered himself on top of her.

As I watched, I saw him reach down with one hand and start pulling her panties down, uncovering her bush and used his foot to kick them free. The he moved his hand back to her vagina, gently rubbing it. Releasing her boob from his mouth, he moved down and began using both hands to gently rub all around her cunt, kneading the flesh on her upper legs. It was mesmerizing, watching him seduce my wife even if she was under his spell and I guessed he was probably moving slowly to make it last.

When he lowered his face to her cunt, I could clearly see her face, watching as her mouth formed an O and began moaning. Hyp was really getting her into it. He pulled back a bit and I saw his tongue dark in and out of her cunt, which he was holding open slightly with two fingers. Sandra was really liking this. Then I saw him slide his legs up to her head. He took a moment to pull off his shirt. He was hefty, much heavier than me but he was doing better than I ever had.

With them both naked, I watched he was now guiding his cock toward her waiting mouth, the guy was going to 69 her, something I had always wanted to do. Then something unusual happened, I saw my wife raise her hand, blocking his cock. Obviously, that was something he hadn't counted on, and he started talking more, lifting his head from her cunt a little, but she was reluctant. I told him earlier, she thought oral was nasty and she would never do it to me, so now I was wondering how he would handle that. He raised his head and moved toward hers, talking constantly, his voice seeming to get louder, but then he did something unexpected, he stood in front of her, effectively blocking my view except for the top of her head when he suddenly pulled her to her knees. Up to this point, he was gentle, however it seemed like he was getting a rougher with her.

I debated as to whether I should go inside the room and stop this. I knew the door was locked and wasn't sure what he would do if I did enter, would he wake my her up? Probably. I looked again and could hear him a little better now but didn't know whether things would calm down or not. I watched my wife's hair moving, but it looked like it was going side to side, like she was refusing. I was about to climb down when I saw him shift again allowing me to see my wife kneeling on the bed, so I stayed where I was watching things unfold.

My cock was now so hard, I looked and seeing no one outside, I pulled it out and began stroking it. Hyp was on his knees now like my wife and I noticed his left hand was holding some of her hair in a tight ball and with his right, he slapped her across her face. That wasn't part of the agreement, but to my surprise, it worked. My wife lowered her mouth to his cock and stuck her tongue out, licking it like an ice cream cone. Then he raised his voice a bit, probably really enjoying what he was doing, and I clearly heard him tell her to put it in her mouth. Still holding her hair in his left hand, he used it to guide her head as he made her suck him off and I could clearly see my wife's head as it bobbed back and forth on his cock. That was too much and I jacked off, shooting sperm all over the top of the camper. By letting him continue, I had just had the strongest explosion in years.

Cleaning up my spunk with a handkerchief as best I could, I again started watching them. I also pulled out my camera and began taking photos and filming them as now the guy had pulled his cock from her mouth and was fucking her doggy style. Apparently, he hadn't cum himself and was now fucking her hard. I had a good view as they were across the bed and he was at the bottom, slamming her cunt with abandon. She was breathing heavily, and her eyes were almost closed. I knew from experience that she was close to an orgasm, but what bugged me most was that she seemed more into this fucking than she had ever been with me.

I heard the man start breathing heavily as well and when he closed his eyes, I could tell he was trying to keep from coming too soon. Then he said something and pulled out of my wife moving quickly to her head and putting his cock in front of her. He told her to stroke it and she did, getting a face full of cum as he exploded after a couple of seconds. The cum hit her in spurts, some getting on her eyes, but most of it landed in her mouth. She started to spit it out, but he told her to swallow it, and to my surprise, she did. Then he said something quietly that I didn't hear, and she began cleaning off his cock with her tongue, before sticking it back in her mouth once more and sucking out the last of the cum. So glad I got that on video

Now spent, Hyp told her to lay on her back as he lay beside her, brushing back her hair and talking gently to her. He gave her a kiss and told her she had done so well. I thought he was done, but then he rolled on top of her and began sucking her nipples once more, telling her she was beautiful, and I could tell she was getting excited once more. I didn't know how he could after the blast he released just a few moments before and figured he probably took a sex pill. From there he asked her if she was ready to cum herself and she said yes. It was one of the few times I heard her talk. He kept talking, touching her gently with his hands before slowly moving down her body until he reached her cunt.

Once more he began eating her out, using his tongue, flicking it against her lips as he rubbed her inner thighs. In a sort while, my wife was breathing heavily again and when she did, he once more put his cock on her cunt and this time he pushed in slowly, building up speed. I heard her cry out, and I knew she was having an orgasm and when she was done, he pushed harder building up speed and in no time he was ready to cum again, but like last time, he pulled out of her and shot his spunk all over her belly.

Exhausted, he rolled off her and looked at his watch then began to clean his cum off of her. When he was sure she was clean he started dressing, telling her to do the same. I wasn't sure what he had in mind but figured he had some sort of plan. Knowing I didn't have much time, I climbed down from the camper and headed to my car and sure less than ten minutes later, my wife, now fully dressed, and this guy were walking out to his car once more.

I was ready and waiting when he pulled onto the road. My hope was that he was heading back to the casino which, thankfully, he did. I followed as he pulled into the lot, there were more spaces now, but I wanted one near where I had parked before, or my wife would notice. It took a little while, about ten minutes, before one popped up and then I was racing for the elevators and up to the gaming floor. I came off the elevators and looked at the gambling floor, it was still full. I had to think, would he have taken her back to the spot he met her at, or drop her somewhere else and leave. I had no idea. Then I had an idea, I pulled out my phone and called my wife.

I wasn't surprised when a male voice answered. "Who is this?" I asked.

"You've been tailing me all night and you still don't know?"

I stopped in my tracks. "Is my wife okay?"

"She's fine. She's right with me now, still under my influence, but fine. So, did you enjoy my show?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The show, me fucking your wife. By the way, she was fucking fantastic, literally. I haven't cum that much in years. And she's good at blow jobs now," he said with a chuckle. "Now this is what will happen. I'll leave your pretty wife here and you come take her home. When she comes around, she'll probably be confused. You come right up and ask where she's been. She won't know of course, and might get freaked out, but just tell her she must have become lost in time since less than two hours has passed."

I asked if she wouldn't be suspicious about what happened, and he told me to say I was gaming and lost track of her, that I started looking for her. She would be unaware of what had transpired. Oh she would be worried, not knowing what had happened and would probably want to leave, especially since she would probably feel her own cum, one of the reasons why he hadn't allowed himself to cum in her, and would know something had happened, but would be unaware.

I listened quietly and said it might work. Afterall, what choice did I have? Tell the cops about this. They might get DNA off her, but then what? Even if they tracked down Hyp, he probably would tell them it was all my idea, technically it was, except for the kidnapping. I thought about all this, in fact I had been thinking about it since my wife had left. That's when he caught my attention.

"We're wasting time. You're pissed, especially when you saw her blow me. That was good, she did such a great job. Let's get this done. You get her home and have wild sex with her. Just use the code words, 'Conniving Kangaroos' simple. Say that phrase to he and she'll be yours to do what you want.

"What kind of strange code word is that?" I asked.

"I hade to give her something that no one would say so it wasn't triggered accidentally. Easy to remember, last two letters of fuck. To bring her out, just say wake up when you snap your fingers, and she'll follow that command easily."

"Alright, I'm dropping her at a slot machine near where I met her. Just come over and she'll be alert and confused. Do what I told you and you'll both be fine. Oh, but get ready to have your brains fucked out," he said, as he hung up.

I quickly walked back to where she had been and there she was, playing a different game. He was standing behind her, whispered in her ear and snapped his fingers. She came around immediately and Hyp was already moving toward me. He shook my hand, told me my wife was awesome and departed, whistling a tune on his way out.

"Honey, where have you been?" I asked as I came up behind her.

She looked up at me. "What? I, I'm not sure. I think I lost track of stuff. What time is it?"

I looked at my watch. "It's 8:30. We said we would stay till nine. Do you want to stay longer?"

She shook her head and put her hands on her face for a second. "No, it's okay. Let's, um, let's go now, if that's okay with you?"

"Yes, sure. You know I'm not big a big gambler. Want to stop for a cup of coffee on the way home?" I asked, trying to sound happy and carefree, and when she nodded yes, we headed to our car. She didn't seem to notice it was in a different spot, guess she had other things on her mind. We drove home in silence, though she did stare at that motel he'd taken her too, quietly thinking. Didn't matter to me, I knew and that was enough. We made it home in an hour and she said she was taking a bath, while I turned on my computer and nodded. I heard her phone ring once and wondered if it was him, but then I heard her talking to her girlfriend, trying to explain what she had done. I did hear her say once that it was weird, that maybe she had too much to drink but couldn't remember too much, that the night was a blur. She also said had this strange feeling, or something. That was it. She talked a little more then hung up, coming out of her bath and saying she was tired and wanted to go to bed. I agreed.

In bed, I was terribly horny and moved over to her, telling her she was beautiful and that I wanted to have sex since the kids weren't there. She said she didn't want to, that she was tired, and we could have sex tomorrow. I wanted, needed it now, so I tried something, telling her I wanted to sex badly, how I wanted her to blow me and she said no. That she had told me she didn't like doing that.

Fine. "Conniving kangaroo."

She looked at me funny like. "What the hell did you just say?"

"Conniving kangaroo," I put a little more emphasis on the kangaroo this time, but nothing.

"What the hell does that mean? It doesn't make any sense," she said, looking at me like I was a very strange person. "I've had enough mystery for tonight. I'm going to sleep," she said, somewhat in a pissed voice, then rolled over and pulled the covers up to her head. She was asleep in a few minutes.

I sat there looking at her. That son of a bitch had given me a fake command, though I didn't know why and there wasn't anything I could do about it. I sent him several messages over the next three days, but he didn't respond, and I knew I was duped. He had fucked my wife and I could never mention it and I was back to square one. Damn, I felt like such a fool.

That was almost two months ago and to this day, she hasn't remembered anything that happened, but I won't ever forget.

12