The Hypnotist's Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought so, and I finally managed to let him know I'd like to go out with him, and we did go out on Saturday. When he dropped me off, I thought, 'Oh finally, I'm going to be kissed.' But he just said, 'See ya,' and walked off. Now he's not returning my texts, and if I call, it rings once and then goes to voice mail, like he's rejected my call. And of course, he hasn't returned my messages."

"Oh, Jasmine, I'm so sorry. You are so sweet. I'm sure someone will find you and care for you."

She cries again for a minute, then says, "I don't know. I think something's wrong with me. I wish I knew what."

I lie down next to her and hold her close to comfort her. I say softly, "There's nothing wrong with you, Jasmine. You are a lovely person, and you are beautiful."

I haven't meant to feel anything sexual about her, but my body stirs in a way that is a little more than friendly. She relaxes a bit and holds me tight. I feel her little boobs press into mine, and I try not to let on what I am feeling. The last thing she needs now is for me to come onto her.

I hold her for a few minutes until she seems settled. I get up and pull my phone from my handbag and sit on my bed. I copy Dr. Joyce's email address and send it to Jasmine.

"Jasmine, I just emailed you the address of someone that's just helped me a lot. She uses hypnosis, and she's helped me quit smoking. And she's also helped me with something else in my life. So she might be able to help you explore." I don't want to say what the other thing is, of course.

She sniffs and finds her phone, checking the email. "What is she like? What does she do? Isn't hypnosis all weird, like they make you do things you don't want to?"

"No, hypnosis can't do that. She's very professional. She uses it to lower your resistance to talking about yourself and exploring your life. That's all. I don't think I'll ever smoke again."

"So how can she help me?"

"Well she wants to talk with you on the phone before booking a session, so she'll ask you what you want before having you over. Think about it, and send her an email and she'll get back to you."

"Oh, I don't know."

"What do you have to lose Jasmine? Other than the $70 fee, of course. It's up to you, but I recommend giving her a try."

"I'll see."

"Okay. Your choice." I kiss her on the cheek and go to my desk to do some homework.

JASMINE GOES FOR IT

Over the next few days, I examine my life in light of the newly-discovered side of me. I'm delighting in the effects that pretty women have on me. I guess that I've always felt something, but now I know what it is.

I have to admit that I'm looking at Jasmine that way now. She's a short, thin Asian with long, straight, dark hair. Her facial features are exotically attractive to me, but perhaps some people do find her a bit strange. Her boobs are tiny, as she said to me, but I find that very appealing.

On Monday afternoon, I'm studying at my desk when Jasmine comes in. "Hey, Jasmine. How's it going?"

"I just went to see Dr. Joyce, and, um, she gave me some things to think about."

"I bet. Care to share?"

She blushes brightly and says, "Um, maybe some time I will, but I have learned something about myself like you said I would."

"No worries. No pressure." I smile at her and keep working.

"I think I'll take a nap."

"Sure, okay, I'll be quiet."

She undresses to her knickers and bra, and I glance sideways at her, instantly becoming excited. I try hard not to look like I'm staring at her exquisite petite boobs and the finely trimmed dark bush showing through her sheer knickers. She crawls under the covers.

I'm having difficulty studying, with the visual memory of her lovely body floating in front of my eyes. After a few minutes, I hear her stirring and see the covers moving. Oh my, I think she is masturbating. That thought makes my nipples harden and my pussy start to get wet.

I am so excited that I have to leave and run down the hall to the toilet. I fly into a stall and close it, ripping my jeans and knickers down. I bring up the image of Jasmine and I rub my pussy madly. I hope she's doing the same, thinking about me.

I cum faster than I have cum in a long time. I guess that I have been having unrecognised feelings for her since I met her, but now that I know that it's women that excite me, she has done so very strongly.

I wipe myself clean and dress and wash my sticky hands and my face. I start down the hall to my room, but I decide to give Jasmine plenty of time to finish, so I take a short walk outside first.

When I return to the room, Jasmine is on her side, snoring softly. With my needs satisfied for a while, I study again.

WE NEED TO TALK

I finish my assignment for tomorrow, submit it to the class portal and check my emails. I don't see anything of interest, so I hibernate my laptop and rest on my bed. I glance over at Jasmine's back under the covers and sigh. I'm eager to find out what she discovered, but I know that she must tell me in her own time.

I wake to see Jasmine standing over me, dressed again. I must have nodded off. "Want to get some dinner?" she asks.

"Yeah, what time is it?"

"Almost 8:00."

"Oh, wow. I guess I needed a nap. The cafeteria's closed. Want to go get pizza?"

She smiles and says, "Great idea."

We put on jackets and walk the few blocks to the pizza place and order. We sit at a table, across from each other. We talk about a few things, then Jasmine goes quiet and acts like she wants to say something.

I say, "So is there something you want to say?" She blushes and looks down. "It's all right, Jasmine. As Dr. Joyce would say, 'There's no shame here.'"

Her face goes blank. Her eyes stare through me. Oh, shit. Dr. Joyce must have forgotten to tell her that the phrase only works if she says it. Now I have Jasmine in a trance.

I think for a second about getting her to tell me what she's learned about herself while she is in the trance. Then I decide that's unethical, so I say, "Are you okay, Jasmine?"

She blinks and says, "Yes, I'm fine." She goes quiet again, and I let her think. The buzzer alerts us that our pizza is ready.

"I'll get it," I say, and I go up and collect it. We munch away in silence until we have devoured the pizza.

"Pauline?"

"Yes, Jasmine?"

"I think I'm ready to tell you what I learned about myself. It shocked me, and I'm not sure I've processed it all."

"You can tell me anything, Jasmine. I promise to keep it secret."

She takes a deep breath. "After talking for a while, Dr. Joyce showed me some things."

"What kind of things."

"Pictures of a man and a woman."

"Oh?" I say, wondering if these were what I was shown.

"Yes, first normal ones, then, um, oh this is embarrassing."

"There's no..., um," I start to say the phrase again but I stop to avoid triggering the trance. "I mean, you don't have to feel ashamed of anything."

Another sigh emanates from her. "Okay, but please don't judge me. It's so strange." I remain silent and wait. "Then she showed me a picture of the guy naked, and even with an erection."

"How did that make you feel?"

"I didn't like it at all."

"And then?" I say, suspecting what was next.

"She returned to the woman, naked this time."

"What was that like for you?"

"Oh, Pauline, I was actually, you know, excited."

"Yes, I understand. Anything else?"

"Oh my, yes. She showed me a picture of her with her, oh this is hard to say."

"Her pussy spread wide for you?"

"Yes! How did you know?"

"I saw the same pictures. Did she show you the video?"

Jasmine blushes bright red and stammers, "Yes, she did."

I venture to say, "And you got very excited, didn't you?"

She chokes on her answer and just nods a little.

"Your nipples got hard and you got wet between your legs, didn't you?"

Jasmine's eyes go wide and she nods more.

"And you touched yourself like she did, didn't you?"

She gasps and whispers, "How did you know?"

"I had the same reaction, Jasmine. I was so incredibly turned on by her that I had to rub myself and cum when she did."

"Wow, really? I thought I was being perverted for doing that, but Dr. Joyce told me that feelings are always correct. Oh, this is all so new for me, I don't know what to think."

"Relax, Jasmine. When it happened to me last week, I discovered that I am a lesbian. It had never occurred to me before then, but since then I have thought about my past, and it explains a lot of things. I bet that it will for you, too."

"I was always taught that it's so wrong to be that way, Pauline. I guess I feel it now, but I am going to have to come to terms with it. I'm scared."

I reach my hand out and place it on hers, saying, "We can get through this together. I'll help you."

She gazes at me, her eyes watering, and says, "Oh, I hope you can."

"I will, Jasmine, I promise."

We walk back to the college, starting hand in hand until she withdraws hers. "Sorry, Pauline, I'm not ready to be found out."

"I understand, Jasmine, I'm not sure I am either."

We continue in silence until we enter our room.

OUR FIRST TIMES

We take off our jackets and stand close, gazing into each other's eyes. Her beauty captivates me and I put my arms on her shoulders. She steps into me and our lips come together in a soft, tender kiss.

My passion flares and I slip my tongue out and lick her lips. She moans softly and my arms slide around her to pull her to me. I feel her little boobs on mine, which are not much bigger.

She clamps her arms around me and kisses me passionately. I return the kiss, writhing my body against hers. I pull away and hold her face in my hands. I say breathily, "Oh, Jasmine, I want you so much."

"I want you too, Pauline, but I've never done anything like this."

"Neither have I, Jasmine, but I want to explore everything with you." I pull away, strip quickly and run to my bed, pulling down the covers and jumping in. She strips and stands as I gaze at her. Her boobs are so lovely and again I notice that she has a thin trimmed triangle for a bush with straight hair.

She jumps in with me and we resume our kiss as our naked bodies press together. I am wild as I feel her hard nipples on my boobs. I spread my legs and pull her on top of me. My mouth leaps to one of her lovely hard brown nipples and sucks. She presses her bush onto my shaved pussy and I feel my clit throb.

I reach down and pull her hips down hard, mashing her pussy onto mine. I lick her nipple madly. She moans and starts humping me. I moan with her. We surrender control to our newly discovered desire for each other.

Our passion builds like an out-of-control forest fire, feeding on its energy. Faster and faster we hump until we both scream as we explode. We keep mashing our pussies together, gradually slowing, until she collapses on me.

I hold her close as we catch our breath. I can feel her heart pounding. I luxuriate in the most amazing feeling that I have ever experienced.

It takes several minutes before either of us can speak. Finally, I say, "Wow, Jasmine, that was my first time, and I'm so glad that it has been with you."

"Oh, Pauline, it is my first time too, and yes, I'm happy it was with you."

We smile at each other and kiss tenderly. She slides off of me and I hold her in my arms. I pull the covers over us and we gaze at each other, kissing gently every so often until we drift off to sleep.

In the next few days, Jasmine and I talk a lot about our lives, how we have never before understood our desire for a woman and how we can adjust to this. We continue exploring our lovemaking, finding lesbian videos for hints, laughing at some that are so obviously fake. We mock them when watching by screaming "Oh, oh, oh," in unison to the worst ones. But some give us good hints on things to try.

We haven't come out yet. We know that most people won't care, but there are still some people that can't handle the fact that we are lesbians. Someday we will when we find a way. In the meantime, Jasmine and I have developed a true love for each other, and we have never been happier.

THE INVITATION

I write an email to Dr. Joyce expressing our gratitude. She replies, wishing us well and inviting us for a free follow-up discussion. We go in the next Monday morning at 10:00.

"Do come in, Pauline and Jasmine. So nice to see you both. I hope you are doing well."

We grin and I say, "We've never been happier, thanks to you."

She smiles and replies, "Well, I'm glad that I could be of service. Is there anything else either of you wants to follow up on?"

Jasmine says, "Not really, except that now we have to figure out how and when to come out."

"Yes, that can be tricky. It depends upon so many things, most of which you can't control, like the attitudes of friends and family. At least it's better than when I came out twenty-odd years ago. I can't provide too much specific guidance, I'm afraid. Good luck with it."

"Thanks," we chime in unison.

"There's another reason I asked you in. Every now and then I host a kind of party for my successful clients of a certain nature. I call it the Alumni Club. And I'm inviting you two to the next one."

"Wow, thanks. What kind of party is it?" I ask.

"It's a very sexy event, with only women present. You will be expected to be naked. You don't have to participate; you can only watch if you choose. Other than that, I will keep the details a mystery."

Jasmine and I look at each other, and she says, "What do you think, Pauline?"

"I'm game if you are," I reply.

"All right, let's be adventurous," my lovely little Asian lover agrees.

"Great, now it starts on Saturday week the 22nd at 3:00, although you will be picked up before then and brought to my house. I'll need your pickup address." I give it to her.

"When we have RSVPs from all, I'll email you with the exact details. You may email me before then if you have questions, and you can back out at any time."

"I'm excited," I say. "I'm looking forward to it."

"Wonderful," Dr. Joyce says as we walk out the door.

Walking back to the college, we talk about the party, wondering just what we have gotten ourselves into. We can cancel, but we agree to give it a go.

During the next couple of weeks, I'm so curious and excited about the party. On the Thursday before, Jasmine and I each receive an email from Dr. Joyce with the details. She lists the following points:

1) Your pickup time is 2:25 sharp on Saturday. If you are more than five minutes late, you will be skipped and miss out. Be early if you can.

2) Have showers beforehand, but don't use any perfume. Some of our guests may be allergic.

3) The location of my house is secret. You will be expected to wear a blindfold that we provide during the ride. Removal will forfeit your entry forever.

4) Your first stop will be a change room, where you will strip completely and lock everything in a locker.

5) Phones and cameras are not allowed past the change room. They must be placed in the locker.

6) Your couple's safe word for this party is "BANANA". Either of you can use it to bail out at any point. The driver will return you home. If one uses it, it covers both, so you might wish to confer with your partner first.

7) Upon arrival, you will both be given individual release words. We will explain at the time what this means.

8) Additional details will be provided at the party. Please prepare to enjoy yourselves!

We discuss these and get so excited that we have to make love, taking turns licking pussies.

THE ALUMNI CLUB

On Saturday, Jasmine and I are very excited. We wait at the address we gave Dr. Joyce from 2:00. At 2:24, a small limo pulls up. The driver gets out, looks at us and asks, "Pauline and Jasmine?"

We squeal "Yes!". He opens the door for us as we clamber in. He hands us a large envelope each, with our name on it. He closes our door and gets in the front.

He instructs, "Open the envelopes and follow the instructions. Read the cards, then put on the blindfolds." We find that the cards contain the same instructions as the emails, with our couple's safe word highlighted, so we put those back into the envelopes. Then we giggle and put the blindfolds on.

The limo starts up and drives for about fifteen minutes. The city noise decreases as we continue, with only road noise to hear. For the last few minutes, I hear the tyres crunch along a gravel road.

The limo stops. The driver says, "Keep the blindfolds on." He opens the door and we struggle to get out.

"Take my hand," a female voice tells me, and I reach out and find her arm. She guides me out, taking care that I don't hit my head. I hear Jasmine follow. "Hold our arms, and we'll guide you inside." We walk for a minute on gravel, then on paving stones.

I feel that we are ushered through a doorway, and I hear the door close behind us. "You may remove your blindfolds." I take mine off and it is taken from me and placed into the envelope with my name on it and the envelope is placed on a table with others.

Dr. Joyce walks up. "Welcome to the Alumni Club, Pauline and Jasmine. Jasmine, follow me to the change room. Pauline, please wait here."

They go through a door and it closes. Several seconds later, Dr. Joyce returns, letting the door close, then says to me, "Your release word is 'crocodile'. I will explain what it's used for in the parlour. Follow me."

I follow her into the change room. There are benches and lockers. "Strip completely, put everything into a locker with a key in it, close the door and take the key. There's an elastic band to keep the key on your wrist. I suggest going to the toilet before entering the parlour."

She leaves us and we look at each other. "Well," Jasmine says, "here we are."

"Yes, here we are. So let's do it."

We strip off and visit the toilet before taking breaths and going through the far door to the parlour. I see five pairs of large, comfortable leather chairs with wide arms arranged in a circle, facing the centre. The floor in the centre is covered with cushions.

Three other couples, all women, are already there, naked like us. I see names at the bottom of each chair front and I see that two empty chairs have our names. The chairs have soft thick towels neatly folded on them, and we sit, sinking into them.

The other women murmur, looking at us, but particularly at Jasmine. "Isn't she lovely?" one whispers. Others agree.

Dr. Joyce enters, naked like the rest of us. "Welcome, my lovely alumni. I'm pleased to have you at my celebration of female sexuality. I have helped all of you realise your natures, and I hope that you are happy with your knowledge." I see nods all around.

"You have known me as Dr. Joyce, but in this club, I am Ellen. I'd like to start with a little ritual to break the ice. I will start with my announcement and I'd like you all to do the same."

"Hi, my name is Ellen, and I'm a lesbian." She points to Mary.

"Hi, my name is Mary, and I'm a lesbian." She looks to her left. This continues until we have all affirmed our nature.

"Now, does everyone remember your couple's safe word? Use it if you cannot continue and need to leave," Ellen asks, looking around. "Good, now remember if you use it, it applies to the couple, so both will have to leave. I hope you won't feel that you have to use it, but it's your option if you can't go on."

"Does everyone remember their individual release words?" Again, we all nod. "I will be giving you a suggestion in a minute to heighten your pleasure, preventing you from touching yourself as you watch. It can be released with your release word. These apply only to the individual and it doesn't mean you have to leave - it only releases the suggestion so that you can move your arms."