The Hypnotist's Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine and I look at each other. She whispers, "This could be fun." I smile and nod.

"Place your arms on the arms of your chair and get comfortable. Remember ladies, there's no shame here," Ellen says. We fall into our trances. "Today you will be completely aware of what happens, and you will remember everything. The suggestion is that you cannot move your arms. They will be held in place until I release your lock or if you use your release word or your couple's safe word."

I struggle to move my arms, and I find that I cannot, so I relax. The lights go very dim, and I can't see much of anything. I hear the waves and tinkling piano, remembering them from the first session. "Relax now," Ellen instructs in a soft tone. I see a silhouette of another person who comes in and lies down in the centre. The lights come up and the sounds fade out.

"Ladies, I believe you all know Monica," Ellen announces.

We all gasp as we recognise the woman from the video. Monica starts touching herself, gliding her hands over her whole body. She caresses her legs, bending them to reach the feet and toes. This opens her lips to display her pussy. She looks around and smiles at all of us.

"Oh wow, she's even hotter in person," Jasmine whispers.

"Mmmm, yes," I reply. "I remember her in the video acting like she could see us watching her, but now she can for real."

Monica's hands move to her firm boobs. Her fingers dance around her nipples without touching them. I feel my nipples harden. I look over at Jasmine, and her nipples are rock hard too. I'm starting to get so wet. I understand why we have towels now.

Glancing around the room, every woman is staring into the centre, even Ellen. I return my gaze there. Slowly, Monica closes her fingers toward her nipples. I hear lots of heavy breathing. When her fingers complete their journey and pull on her nipples, gasps resound in the room.

My hands want to fly to my boobs and pussy, but of course, they are locked. All the women look like they are feeling the same way. I see legs being spread around the circle, lips glistening.

Monica keeps pulling and twisting her nipples, opening her legs wide now. I see her full lips start to drip and I glimpse some pink at the edge of the far lip. I glance at Jasmine, and she's rocking her hips, trying to get her pussy stimulated.

Ellen kneels and gets between Monica's legs. She kisses down the inside of one thigh, then up the other one. Moans cascade around the room. Ellen extends her tongue and I gasp at its length. She teases up the edge of one pussy lip, then hopping over the clit, down the other.

I'm going wild with desire, my arms desperate for freedom, but I know that the restraint is fueling my passion. I notice others wriggling.

Ellen's tongue slides just inside her lips, at the bottom, then licks up between them. I hear a scream of "watermelon" from across the room, and I see Liz plunging fingers into her pussy, fucking madly. Jasmine and I glance at each other and smile, as we continue to resist.

Ellen takes her fingers and spreads Monica's lips wide, then licks inside them on both sides. More moans fill the room. Liz is rubbing her clit as she fucks herself wildly, and screams as she cums.

Ellen now dives her long tongue deep into Monica. Liz's partner Erica yells "mango" and she copies Liz's actions. I hear cries of "Oh, fuck!" and "Ahhhh" from others as I gaze at Monica's pussy being invaded by Ellen's relentless tongue.

Ellen flicks Monica's clit quickly, and she gasps. Ellen teases her with random, infrequent flicks. "Oh, you bitch!" Monica shouts although we all know she's loving it. I'm trying to rub my pussy on my towel, but it's not working very well. My arms are still locked, of course. My body is aflame.

Finally, Ellen relents and thrashes Monica's clit hard and fast. She screams and bucks her body, "Oh, fuck, I'm cummmming!" Liz and Erica cum with her, emitting unintelligible primal sounds. The rest of us manage somehow to resist releasing ourselves, knowing that more is to come.

Ellen stands and turns around, examining the results of her work. She grins. "Well done, ladies, except for Liz and Erica," she says as she chuckles. She helps Monica to her feet, who returns to her chair, spreading her legs and cupping her dripping mound.

Facing Liz and Erica, Ellen says, "Well since you two are released, would you like to take turns next?" They say nothing but leap down to the floor, eager to start. Ellen returns to her seat.

Liz is a voluptuous, mature woman, with large boobs and a thick, curly bush. Erica seems young enough to be her daughter, with a delicately thin body and A-cups for boobs. The contrast between them is delicious. Liz lies on her back, spreads her legs wide and Erica lies on top of her. They kiss passionately as Erica writhes on top.

Erica pushes her shaven pussy onto Liz's bush and slides up and down. Liz responds by wrapping her legs tightly around Erica's hips and pulling her hard into her. I can't see it, but I imagine that with their previous cums, their pussies are dripping onto each other.

They are so hot that they cum again within a minute. I writhe in my passion, so hot and wet but unable to bring myself off. I notice the others doing the same. Then I look at Sylvia across from me. Her legs are wide open and creamy juice is pouring out of her pussy, making a huge wet spot on her towel.

Liz and Erica rest for a minute, then return to their seats. Ellen stands and says, "Wow, we have three couples who have resisted release. That's amazing. Who wants to go next?" Nobody volunteers, so Ellen says, "All right then, let's go around and vote for someone else. Pauline and Jasmine, who would you like to see next?"

I say, "Mary and Eloise." Jasmine nods in agreement.

All of the others vote for us. "Well, it seems that Pauline and Jasmine have been elected. Are you two okay with that?"

I look at Jasmine and she nods. I say, "All right, we've never done anything like this but we'll try."

Ellen returns to her seat. "I'm sure you'll do fine," she reassures us. "You are released now." I feel my arms fly up as if real handcuffs have been unlocked. I take Jasmine by the hand and lie her down on her back.

I lie next to her and gently caress her body, fingers tracing down her legs then back up. They lightly brush through her bush, and I hear moans from the others. I move my hands up to her lovely tiny boobs, closing my fingers on her hard nipples and stroking them.

"Oh fuck, apple," I hear. I look up at Mary whose fingers are pulling her nipples. I smile at her, gazing into her eyes as I continue stroking Jasmine's nipples. "Ohhhh," I hear from another pair. I see it's Liz and Erica also stroking their nipples.

I lean my face down and brush my lips over one of Jasmine's nipples. She gasps softly, and I hear from Eloise, "Damn, I want to lick those beautiful nipples. Grapes." My eyes peer up and see her pulling her nipples too.

I start sucking on the nipple, licking it hard and fast. Jasmine screams and her body shakes. "Ohhhh," Eloise moans as she plunges her fingers into her pussy, fucking it hard and fast. My hand moves down and a finger slides into Jasmine's wet pussy.

Mary and Eloise are now fucking themselves, screaming. Moans from others fill the room. I start a slow fucking of Jasmine, and she moans too. When she starts humping my hand to ask for more, I suddenly thrust two fingers into her tight wet pussy and fuck her mercilessly while lashing her hard nipple with my tongue.

Jasmine screams as she cums, flooding my hand with her juice. Liz, Erica, Mary and Eloise all cum with her. I pull my face off of Jasmine's nipple and look around. All except Sylvia and Lydia have released themselves and are filling their pussies with fingers, even Ellen and Monica.

Jasmine suddenly leaps up and tosses me onto my back, diving her tongue deep into my pussy, then licking my clit wildly. Her sudden attack along with my level of excitement releases a massive cum within seconds. I scream, "Ahhhhh". She keeps lashing my clit and I cum again and again until I push her head away, complaining, "No more, no more."

She lifts her head and grins at me. I return the grin. We hear wild applause from the others. We stagger to our feet and return to our seats.

Ellen stands up and walks in front of Sylvia and Lydia. "My, my, ladies. You two get the grand prize for discipline. I can see that Sylvia must be dehydrated from all the juice she has poured out already. You're not exactly dry either, Lydia. Are you ready to take your turn in the centre?"

They nod vigorously. "Very well, you are both released." They almost knock Ellen down on their way to the floor, and Ellen sits again.

Sylvia pushes Lydia down and gets between her legs. She lifts a leg and slides one of hers under it, scooting her hips up. Grabbing Lydia's hips and bucking up, she mashes her dripping pussy onto Lydia's. She starts fucking Lydia madly. I can only imagine how hot they are, having held out through all of the other performances.

I look at Jasmine and see her plunging fingers into her pussy. I follow suit as I gaze back at the couple in the centre. They writhe like animals, moaning and panting until they both scream as they cum. Copious juices flood their pussies and run down the sides of Lydia's hips.

I cum hard and I hear Jasmine scream.

Groans resonate all through the room, replaced by heavy panting as we all recover from our massive orgasms.

Linda stands and says, "Wow, ladies, that was the hottest session ever at the club. Are you okay?" We all blink as the light trance lifts.

"Thank you so much. Let's have a break. Drinks will be served soon. Then you are all welcome to stay for a party, with no planned events."

Mary and Eloise come up and ask if we want a foursome, I say, "Yes, but I need a break. Whew." Jasmine hesitates, then says, "Okay."

After toilet breaks and drinks, Mary and Eloise insist that it's time. They say, "We've decided that Jasmine has the most beautiful nipples in the world, and we each want to suck and lick one." Jasmine blushes and they take that as agreement, so they gently lie her on the floor.

They do as promised, and I'm excited to see Jasmine being pleased. As she gets excited and I see her pussy start to drip again, I get between her legs and lap up her juice. Then I lick her clit, and with three tongues on her, she cums hard.

We take turns doing three-on-ones, and we collapse afterwards. Other couples have started leaving, and we wearily find our way to the change room to shower and dress. As we make our way to the foyer, Jasmine says to me, "Wow, I've never felt more desirable."

"See, Jasmine, I told you. You are exotically gorgeous. Don't ever think otherwise."

"Yeah, I guess."

After a while, our driver returns from giving another couple their ride home. We dutifully put on our blindfolds and we are taken back home.

The next day, I call Dr. Joyce and profusely thank her for the wonderful club invitation. I ask, "Where on earth did you get the idea for that?"

She replies, "I visited this amazing place once called Luscious Ladies Spa And Resort, and they had a Show Room with a similar concept, although with physical restraints. I adapted it to use hypnotic suggestions to achieve the same result."

"Well, it had an amazing effect. Watching sexy women without being able to touch myself made me so incredibly excited. When I finally got to participate, the orgasms were mind-blowing. That place sounds phenomenal."

"Yes, that's the idea. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. And seeing you and Jasmine entertained the rest of us greatly."

I thank her again and hang up. I think how far I've come to terms with my sexual identity since first seeing Dr. Joyce, and I'm so pleased. And, of course, I'm so very happy with Jasmine. I hope we can stay together and love each other forever.