The Hypontist Test

Story Info
A hypnotist lets his friend experience hypnosis and more...
1.4k words
4.52
7.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone to see Brian's shows before, and this was the best show yet. The tweaks to his act were really working and upgrading his training on performing hypnotism was well worth it! I always wondered before if the participants were half faking it or if it was the genuine article.

He was a magician, originally, before adding hypnotism as part of the act -- gradually it became his most notorious segment and eventually took over the show. It was humorous and uncanny; he always had the audience in the palm of his hand. The late shows were especially winsome, with some racier elements. But he never had anyone debase themselves in a lasting way, like performing a sex act or anything of a really extreme nature. More like he would have them act out an opposite-gender strip show - that kind of thing. Embarrassing but all in good fun. He would snap them out at the end, and they would shake their head, shocked. They wouldn't remember a thing and gaped later, slack-jawed at videos of them participating onstage.

I was always curious about trying. I wondered what it was like to be under Brian's spell. I was curious to see if it really worked and I was admittedly skeptical; I suspected people cooperated out of politeness or just getting wrapped up in the moment.

I asked if I could try, and he responded that he never brought it up because if I hadn't asked in all this time I probably wasn't interested. He agreed that he would, saying we could do it in private, just to see what the experience was like without feeling embarrassed afterwards about whatever I did. Mostly, he explained, people just have a laugh about it.

He pulled together two chairs and we sat facing one another. Brian said, "It's really pretty simple from your end. Just follow the instructions, relax, and let me 'have my way with you'," he smirked. "I count backwards from 10, " he said, "then you will open your eyes and be under my control. Here goes: 10,9,8...." I didn't feel anything happening. "3, 2... 1. Awaken".

Nothing. It hadn't worked.

I decided to play along just to see what would happen and I'd reveal the ruse at the opportune moment. I'll just wait to see what instructions I get and wait for a joke opportunity.

"Let's start with a basic one. You check your pockets and you think you pulled out a $100 bill." I followed the instructions, pulling out an invisible bill and opening my eyes wide with excitement. He seemed to be buying that I was hypnotized, and couldn't tell I was playing with him. I'd seen the act before and knew how people usually acted on this one. "You look down and realize the bill is now $1000!" I wore a gobsmacked expression, trying not to over do it.

"Now, I think I want you to believe you are a woman." I mocked shaking out my long hair and looked in the mirror, doing a coquettish pirouette. I pretended I was really seeing a woman in the mirror and it sold the acting. "Ok, miss, come back and have a seat." And I did.

Brian peered over his shoulder, confirming we were still alone. I glanced when he looked away such that he didn't notice me, then returned to my apparent zombie stare waiting for my next command.

"Next, you're going to..." he paused. He looked like he was trying to think of an idea.

"...Open your mouth." I complied but wondered a bit where this was going. I opened up wide and noticed that he stood up, maybe to grab something to feed me? But then he conspicuously adjusted his cock and took one more glance over his shoulder. What was happening here? I wasn't sure. He started undoing his belt, and I felt a tingle of blush cross my face. "You're going to...." he was hesitating but I could see - as he wrestled his jeans around his hips, then pulled down his underwear revealing a fully hard erection, prominently curved up and large, shaved - the thing was a work of sexual art.

I could see what Brian had in mind. I surprised myself by not revealing that I wasn't under really under his thrall and continuing the ruse. I'm sure he was just testing if I was really under, and I wasn't going to give in but he was taking this far! He pointed the hard member towards my face, holding it around the base and following it like a divining rod. My mouth stayed open, and I couldn't believe it but I actually wanted to suck his cock, not just to maintain the joke. I looked at the pink head approaching and urged to have it in my mouth, wondering what the smooth skin would feel like on my tongue. Perhaps I really was bewitched, at least by seeing his magic wand, I hoped this wasn't a test and he was going to go through with it and let me suck him. I wanted to look, but avoided moving my eyes. "You're going to let me put my penis in your mouth, then you're going to give me oral sex." I nodded, my eyes widening with shock and arousal. "You will keep sucking until I orgasm. I'll cum in your mouth." He bent over to look me in the eyes, testing for a reaction but I gave none. I think I really wanted to do this!

I looked ahead blankly and felt the shape of his glans pass over my lips and push into my mouth. I eagerly complied by closing my mouth around it and pushing it further in. I tasted a touch of his salty lubricant as I started pulling him in and out. He breathed heavily and his member throbbed to full erection in my mouth and I hungrily sucked. His testicles pulled in close to his body and his scrotum touched my chin.

"Now take it all the way in." He commanded. He didn't noticed me glance up at him, and without another beat I eased his swollen head to the back of my mouth, and pushed against the closed door of my throat. I felt the bristle of his shaved pubis against my nose. He gently pushed on the back of my head and rocked his cock in and out "Hngh," he moaned, clearly enjoying my willing mouth. "Keep sucking and I'm going to ejaculate in your mouth." I think I knew what was coming. "Swallow it down and tell me how delicious it is."

I sucked harder and increased the pace. His glans coming in and out of my mouth, pulled saliva out with it, and it dripped on my chest, mixed with his juices. I felt his hands press on the top of my head and hold me still for a moment, then detected the taste and the rush started. He ejaculated so much my mouth couldn't hold it all and I felt it run down my chin, but his cock forced more and more semen into my mouth. I thought I got the big shot, then his cock would flex again and issue another wave of salty fluid. "UUuuuung!" he cried out. I tried swallowing as more pulsed out and he flinched with the last few ejections as his cock became sensitive. As he withdrew, I carefully held what I could in my mouth and swallowed the salty release. It left an aftertaste for a moment in the back of my throat.

"Make sure you finish it all." I sucked hard on his cock and the last of the semen released. I eagerly swallowed it as well.

"It tastes delicious." I said, pushing a small drop from my mouth corner onto my tongue.

He packed his softening cock back into his underwear, then pants. He said, "on the count of 3, you'll go back to normal." But I don't think 'normal' was going to be possible. "1, 2....3." I feigned waking up from sleep, then acted like I had a bad taste in my mouth (though it wasn't bad, I thought his semen actually tasted nice).

"Did it work?" I asked.

"I'd say it did, man. What do you say?"

I thought about it for a moment, then said, "I'd say... if you wanted a BJ, all you had to do was ask!"