All Comments on 'The I-Room Ch. 03'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY WELL DONE!

I really loved this story. It was very well written and very well thought out. Great job!

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
relationships

I loved this series of stories - very well thought out and well written - give us more please

David48David48over 16 years ago
voyerism...

...is just that, incest or no. Creep fits...a really sick fuck, our unseen voice. I guess that's why it is refreshingly unique, even to this web site. Really...nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I love this premiss keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot!

The story line is great! I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Super hot!

All three parts are really hot!! I'd really love to read a next chapter with a full family (mom, dad, daughter, son).

You're great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fucking Good story

great story, are you going to continue the series it was really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
First time leaving comments

I loved the 3 chapters that you have strung together. I would also really enjoy you adding more chapters to the "saga". Just thought that I would leave a little bit of praise for you. As I said in the title this is the first time that I have left anyone a comment. Please expand apon this series. Thank you for the writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

how about a singel mom with two boys. where the mom biggest desire is to have both sons fuck her.one anal,one vag.or both fuck her vag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

This story abosolutely blew me away compared to the other 3 chapters. Hope you put out more of these fantastic stories. You are so very talented...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Brother and Sister

Can you do one with a brother and sister? That would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing.

This is my first comment, and I think this series is beyond worthy of taking my comment virginity. Heh. But in all seriousness, I love the I-Room. And the stories are so well written.

I also must say that I love the Creep. I always read his speech with kind tones. I think he is... charming (Actually yes, I think that is the perfect word to describe him.)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago

Great story it was nice I'd like to see some with say brother with twin sisters or cousins etc other combinations

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great writer..read all of them.you are one of the best

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago
Love this series, but...

why the fuck did you have to make her a total slut that can pretty much fist herself?? I loved the idea they loved each other, but the thought of her fucking anybody she finds attractive makes me sick... No love anywhere near that... Prefer romance tbh, unless you're into that "Loving Wives" shit... Wont read last part now that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Surprised!

When I first looked at your story I was curious as to what it was. Didn't think I would care for it but then I couldn't stop reading. Wow it's hot in a strange way. I will read the rest now.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 9 years ago
Story would have been awesome

It could have been so awesome if you hadn't decided to turn the daughter into a slut. She's well fucked by most of her teachers, and I am quite sure a load of others... Sorry but I can't see any love in that. Got half a mind to edit the story, cutting out all the bs references to her promiscuous sex life and save it on my harddrive. Purely for my own entertainment ofcourse. As the story is now it leaves me with half a hardon and a foul taste in my mouth. Most of your stories are absolutely delicious though, this is one of maybe 5 of them that get less than 5 stars... Them sharing their anal virginities was the only redeeming factor, and added one star to my grade.3 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
understood

I understand this story. Every time she fucked a man, in her own mind it was her father. She wanted her father longer maybe than she realized in what way she wanted him. At fourteen, being plopped into a boarding school? I understand her anger and promiscuity. For some reason, the United States does not do boarding schools as well as Great Britain. I don't quite understand him, though. Instead of putting her away as ashamed of her, he should have remarried or taken a string of girlfriends. Everwhat, these stories are none of them like the first one. That was truly good.

aVoyager1964aVoyager1964over 8 years ago
Beautiful

Really well-written and passionate...

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Sorry

I liked the first chapter but then the second chapter started to kill my interest with the open marriage couple that fucked everything then I stopped reading after the dad was celibate while the daughter became a whore. Why would a dad fall in love with a daughter that was a whore? Or any woman that was a whore? Sorry but could care less about the poor dad and his whore daughter.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

I gave this one four stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😉

Th0rs_HammerTh0rs_Hammeralmost 2 years ago

Interesting comments!

This was an original, if unusual…but loving story. Lots of depth, exploring the possible result of forcing two family members together, angry at each other, and the chance….what if they could discover and resolve the causes under these conditions? Forcing them together as victims, powerless, with only each other for hope seemed like a nice…not only literary touch, but based in perhaps human, even an animal psycho-physiology! Like throwing two animals in a room together and letting them decide the outcome.

I’ve yet to read the other stories, but the promiscuity of the daughter is understandable, and adds to the credibility of the story. Her desire for ‘father’ perverted into seeking relationships with older men.

Skillfully written, and successfully taboo on many levels. 5-stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just hate the fact that she was a whore and fucked many older men

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fuck it’s so fucking good I wanted him to eat her pussy so badly. Really savor her Cunt juice and cum in his face with his tongue in her cunt. Oh fuck that would be best - daddy drinking her cum and eating her cunt. Then he drinks her titty milk cuz she’s preg and he sucks those fat nipples and sucks down her milk so hungry. Then he cums in her pregnant cunt and sprays his cum inside where their incest baby is growing. Sucking her fat milky tits. Oh fuuuuuuck daddyyyyy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous