The Ibiza Homewrecker Pt. 02

Story Info
Matt’s romantic meal with his wife is hijacked by Gabby.
3.3k words
4.67
36.8k
41

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FredJames
FredJames
90 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fantasy and not based in reality or on any real persons. There are themes of cheating, seduction, impregnation, breaking of vows etc. Should these themes not be to your liking or you think you may find them offensive do not read on.

Gabby:

The journey back was a long one but Gabby didn't care. She would have travelled days to experience making a married man succumbing to her like this one had just done. Gabby sat on the bus with her chest still sticky and her clothes smelling of sex. She was definitely looking forward to a shower but even more than that she couldn't wait to hear back from this married man. She wondered how long it would take for him to message. Gabby didn't mind not knowing his name. She'd get it eventually. For the moment she was more concerned with slowly breaking him down and making him hers.

As her journey finally brought her back to her hotel and her friends, Gabby regaled them in the tales of her night out. The friends that had known her the longest expected nothing less but some of the newer friends were a bit shocked having thought her Homewrecker fantasy was just that...a fantasy.

Finishing up her story and leaving some of the girls quite stunned, she made her way to the shower to get cleaned up. As the water flowed down her body, Gabby couldn't help but think about just how hard this married man had cum. She laughed to herself thinking about the state of the car and wondered how he cleaned it all up.

Water rushed down her shoulders and over her tits as she lathered up and rinsed off her sexual antics of the last 24 hours. "What a start to the holiday" she thought to herself.

Rerunning the events over and over in her mind, Gabby couldn't contain herself any longer and quickly got herself off there and then in the shower. Imaging the married man was inside her she exhaled "Yes...yes...give me that married cum" as she brought herself to climax.

Unable to contain her excitement she rushed out the shower to check her phone hoping for a message from the soon to be deliverer of her ultimate fantasy.

Matt:

All Matt could feel was guilt. As he arrived back at the Villa and unloaded the shopping he felt terrible. What had he done? And how had he been so easily manipulated? He prided himself on being a good negotiator and had a reputation for being resilient. None of that was apparent less than an hour ago in his holiday rental car.

"How's the car darling?" his wife Hailey shouted from the other room at the Villa. "All good my darling, bit messy though so I had to give it a clean." Matt hoped this was a good enough cover for why the car stunk of cleaning products after he'd stopped at a nearby petrol station before coming home to make sure there was no evidence of his antics.

"I'll get started on the food shall I?" Matt wanted to take his mind off of things and cooking had always been a passion. He shot round the kitchen doing his best to focus on something else but all he could think about was Gabby's body. Those tits, those lips, how sultry she was, her confidence and then he was shamefully brought back to his complete lack of resistance.

Hailey:

For the rest of the evening Matt was a bit quiet and his wife Hailey did wonder what was up but presumed he was just unwinding as it was only the first day of their holiday. Their reconnecting could wait she thought as they had lots planned for the days ahead including a lunch at this beautiful beach view restaurant in just a couple days. It would be just the two of them with the babysitter service looking after the kids for a few hours.

Gabby:

It was nearly two days since Gabby had made Matt erupt like a volcano and she had received no contact from him. Gabby wasn't used to being ignored. This never happened to her. She never even considered taking his number as no one had ever refused her.

A foul mood had now taken over her and for the next day she was more than irritable. In order to change her mood the group decided to cheer her up by taking her for a lovely lunch at a beautiful restaurant in the nice part of the island.

The girls rocked up at the fancy restaurant looking completely out of place. Their tight skirts, brightly coloured outfits and ponytailed hair were far from the demure outfits worn by the other clientele at the venue and the cleavage on show was turning more than just a few heads. They looked more Boohoo and Misguided than the designer labels on show by the other diners.

As Gabby sat down at their table she saw a glimpse of someone she recognised on the other side of the restaurant. She peered a littler harder as he just so happened to turn around. Their eyes locked! A wide smile spread immediately across Gabby's face.

Hailey:

Hailey had really dolled herself up for this lunch. She wanted to look especially nice for Matt as she planned for their relationship to really connect tonight. They hadn't had sex in a while and Hailey hoped by wearing her best stuff she would capture Matt's attention for what she was after.

Walking into the restaurant the pair were sat at their table and began to chat and flirt like they had in years past. With some drinks flowing, the pair felt like they had in their younger days and Hailey immediately knew the holiday was doing the trick. Matt had worked so hard for the family and she knew their new life would be an adjustment but she couldn't wait for this time of their lives to start. Hailey felt that she had more than sacrificed for it in time spent without having Matt around.

Glancing to her side Hailey saw a group of young girls enter the restaurant wearing highly inappropriate outfits for the establishment. "A group of common sluts" Hailey thought to herself. The sort of girls that throw it around for nothing and would never attract and real man and a husband like her Matt.

Suddenly Matt stammered and said he had to go to the bathroom. "You okay honey?" Hailey pined after him. "Err..yes fine...be back in a sec"

Hailey brushed it off as nothing and went back to her wine happy that their big holiday was bringing them back together.

Matt:

As soon as his eyes locked with her his heart jumped out of his chest. "Fuck, what are the chances?" He thought to himself. He quickly looked away. He didn't dare look any longer but was sure he saw a smirk on her face. In a panic Matt bolted to the bathroom quickly muttering something to his wife before dropping his napkin on his seat and pacing quite quickly in the direction of the back of the restaurant.

Gabby:

"Well what's brought that smile to your face Gabz?" Gabby's friend Melanie had noticed a buoyant mood had come over her friend very quickly. "He's here" Gabby whispered. "Who?" Melanie replied confused as to what Gabby was referring to. "What do you mean 'who?' You stupid owl!" Gabby leant into the table to whisper softly "the married guy!".

She could see the shock on the girls faces. "Where? Where?" They asked desperately, trying to get a glimpse of him and sounding like a group of gossiping teenagers much to the annoyance of the other guests around them. Gabby nodded her head in the direction of a man briskly walking out the back of the restaurant. The girls all giggled together "wow he's cute" Melanie blurted out "ssshh" one of the others said realising their voices and behaviour were attracting more attention from the other diners.

Still trying to keep their conversation private Melanie quietly spoke to Gabby across the table. "So wait, is that his wife in the corner?". Gabby peered back over to the table and saw a very demure pretty lady in her late 30s or early 40s. She immediately knew it was his wife. She could just tell. Blonde tanned hair like her own. A very expensive dress and fancy jewellery...and there it was...her wedding ring. Gabby's pussy clenched. The excitement was palpable.

"This is crazy. What are you going to do?" Melanie asked. "Well he hasn't messaged me yet...and...given that I made him cum more than he probably ever has in his life I think I'll go find out why." And with that Gabby got out of her seat and followed in the direction that Matt had gone.

Matt:

Matt paced up and down the toilet. It was a large fancy toilet the type you'd only see in very nice restaurants with huge mirrors sat behind a large marble sink. Luckily the whole bathroom was individual so Matt could lock the door and give himself time to think.

What was he going to do? What would he say if she came over? How would his wife react? Matt was in a panic and wished he could be anywhere else but the same place as her. Suddenly there was a knock at the door "BUSY! Matt barked quite angrily. You could tell in the tone this was a stressed man. The response sent a jolt through Matt's body as a sultry voice replied "I think you'll want to open the door for me!". Matt froze "What? She's come to the bathroom. Why?" his mind raced. "I could really do with some more water" Gabz giggled at herself knowing he was definitely shocked to hear her voice again.

Matt unlocked the door and quickly pulled Gabby in hoping nobody saw.

Gabby:

Once in the bathroom Gabby knew she had Matt under her control again. She had a tight maxi dress on that clearly was too small and just covered her arse as well as squeezed at the chest enhancing her boobs that really didn't need enhancing.

A locked room with a girl like her...he stood no chance and she already knew he put up little to no resistance before. "Look Gabby! You can't be here..my wife is..." she cut him off immediately "What's your name babe?" Matt looked a bit stunned "My name? Errr...Matt! Why?" He replied confused "Well, normally I know a guy's name before I make him cum THAT hard."

Matt gulped and his heart jumped. This was a nightmare and the devilish smirk on Gabby's face meant he knew there was trouble ahead.

"Oh babe you look so stressed to see me! Maybe I can help you relieve all that tension...you sure had a lot built up last time" Gabby laughed and her tits jiggled distracting Matt yet again as they had in the car park at the supermarket.

Gabby pushed herself back and up onto the marble sink never losing eye contact with Matt. When she had entered the bathroom his eyes were shooting all over the place but now they were firmly placed on her body. Arching her back to push her tits out in her tight dress and putting her hair into a bun Gabby bit her lip. A complete silence filled the room before Gabby ended it with "You can try as much as you want but it's going to happen". Matt didn't know what to say. Yet again his resilience was nowhere to be seen even with his wife just metres away.

Gabby beckoned him towards her with her finger and he slowly stepped in her direction like a robot unable to control what he was doing.

As his body met with the sink counter and he was between her legs, Gabby thrust her hand into his pocket fishing out his phone. Matt's eye level was just above her incredible cleavage, her smell had him entranced and no matter how hard he tried he just had an animalistic urge around her that he couldn't control.

"Next time Mr" she began to tap away at the phone screen "you message a girl right away after she's made you cum. Okay?" She said sassily putting his phone back having sent herself a message. Now she had him she thought. He couldn't hide from her again.

Running her hands through his hair and wrapping her legs around him she decided to really toy with his emotions "Does it make you hard knowing she's right outside?" She reached down and felt his cock lurch "oh my god it does...fuck that's so hot" she purred as she began to rub his cock through his trousers.

She pulled him in for a kiss launching her tongue down his throat so it was intertwining it with his. She then ran her lips all over his neck whispering in his ear all the things she wanted to do to him.

Jumping off the counter but keeping her hand firmly on the outline of his cock she switched places with him and dropped to her knees. "As much as I could keep you here all day your wife could get suspicious and we don't want that...not yet anyway."

She unzipped his trousers greedily rushing to spring free that cock that was in her mind rightfully hers now. It sprang free as it was released and was fully erect at its impressive 9 inches. Gabby's pussy was already dripping. His tip now mere centimetres from her lips reminded her of how nice his cock was. She began to stroke it fast while staring dead into his eyes. Gabby didn't do slow. Just like in the car she was stroking him hard and fast with one end goal in sight. The married man was going to give her his cum.

Other than a few groans and the odd mumble about being married and his wife being outside, Matt couldn't really make a coherent sentence.

"I think if you are so worried about your wife finding out we best hurry up...you've been in here a long time babe. So what will help you finish faster? What does a married man crave from his blonde slut? Is it my tits?" Gabby pushed her tits together and began jerking his cock directly onto them, spitting onto his cock head as his pre-cum ran over her chest. "Or is it my tongue?" She then stuck out her tongue and flicked the head of his cock, scooping up a good amount of the pre cum already flowing out his tip. "No, I think married Matt wants my mouth" and with that Gabby sunk her mouth onto Matt's cock sucking and spitting and swallowing like Matt had never experienced before.

Matt could only imagine this was what a pornstar could do. He could feel another huge load brewing inside him, just like in the car. "Fuck...Gabby...we have to...we have to stop" he stuttered out. With a loud popping sound Gabby's mouth sprang off his cock. As she continued to stroke him she barked an order at him that showed who was really in control "you are not leaving this bathroom... (she interrupted her own words to give him one long suck)...until I swallow...what's mine!" The possessive nature of the comment unnerved Matt but Gabby had engulfed his cock again before he could process her comments any further.

Sounds filled the bathroom. Sounds that could only be a guys cock being sucked aggressively. Gabby was working away at speed and could feel Matt's balls tensing. She knew it wasn't long. He may have been good looking with a great cock but he certainly didn't have stamina. That didn't bother Gabby.

Matt mustered a soft "I'm cumming" as he grabbed the back of her head to hold her in place. Putting both her hands on the counter either side of Matt's hips, Gabby held herself in place as the roles changed and Matt took control fucking her mouth and testing her gag reflex...good thing she didn't have one she thought.

"Fuck...fuck...yes...yes...arrrrghhhh" The first jet of cum shot out of Matt and straight down Gabby's throat. Matt immediately leant back against the mirror and let out a huge sigh. His body lurched once, twice, three times as his cock spewed rope after rope of thick cum into her willing throat.

Eventually after he was well and truly drained there was a final sigh from Matt and he was finished. Gabby still with him in her mouth watched as he raised himself up from the counter and looked down on her. What a sight she must have been. His cum filled her mouth and his cock was just held there in place.

She pulled her lips off him slowly making sure he was watching as her thick plump lips softly rolled off his tip and a strand of cum began to trail from his tip to her lip. Then with an innocent look on her face she made a huge swallow - "I hope you have some left for your wife tonight" she purred with her devilish smile.

Gabby gazed into his eyes and bit her lip before running her tongue all over his cock to get any excess cum she had missed. "Tell me again how you love your wife..." Gabby giggled as she cleaned his cock before getting to her feet and sorting herself out in the mirror.

Gabby then left the bathroom leaving Matt shell shocked. No goodbye no nothing. Matt knew he was in trouble and somewhere somehow he had to make sure he didn't see her again this trip. If he could just get home he would likely never see her again.

Hailey:

"I hope he's okay" Hailey muttered to herself. Matt had been a while and Hailey was worried. He normally wasn't this long in the bathroom. Finally when he reappeared he looked a bit flustered. "Everything okay honey?" Hailey asked affectionately. "Yeah...yeah...all good. I errr I think I just ate something that didn't agree with me that's all. Sorry honey"

Hailey checked in with him a few more times over the rest of the meal as his attention to her had now gone. What was a reconnecting meal up until this incident was now the more distanced feeling that she had become more accustomed to in the more recent years of their marriage.

They finished up and paid the bill before heading back to the Villa. Hailey drove and the drive was very quiet with Matt spending a lot of time on his phone. "Honey why don't we put away our phones when we get back and just have us time"

Gabby:

Gabby returned to her friends feeling like a champion. They all knew what the time she had been gone for meant. "Gabby did you fuck him?" Melanie whispered, the first of the group keen for the juicy gossip. "Na I just gave him head. This one is special and I want to break him down nice and slowly" Gabby giggled feeling not only a great rush but a great sense of power. "Did you...you know?" Melanie egged Gabby on for more details. "Did I swallow his cum?" Gabby stated very matter of factly. There was a pause "yes haha yes I did". The group lit up. Gabby laughed showing the tiniest bit of shyness as the girls cackled and filled the quiet ambience of the restaurant with raucous noise. As the meal went on Gabby made a few glances to Matt before he eventually left. She was going to hear from him this time, she was sure of it.

The group finished up and paid up before heading back to their hotel. The restaurant was clearly glad to see the back of them and even got them cabs to shepherd them out as quickly as possible.

On the way back Gabby had already received a message from Matt and was sexting him while his wife drove. She knew his seduction was in full swing.

To be continued.

FredJames
FredJames
90 Followers