The Ice Cream Horror: Compound W34

Story Info
Lighthearted: Class get drugged, naked, married, abducted.
8k words
4.38
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ja99
ja99
379 Followers

The Ice Cream Horror: Compound W34

Copyright October 21st, 2023 by Fit529 Dotcom

DISCLAIMER:

1. All persons are aged 18+. All names were changed to their complete opposite, then randomized, then re-changed, then randomized again, eaten, spit up, torn up, re-invented, forgotten, and finally just copied from an 1890's phone book.

2. This is a submission for a Halloween writing contest, so while we can imagine the scary bits, yeah, keep in mind, it's supposed to be scary (and somewhat funny) as well as somewhat sexy (and somewhat funny) and somewhat... yeah, add some adjectives to suit your reading predilections if you please.

==

Conversation of agents of mythical government agency we'll call OGGO:

OGGO 1: "Compound W34 is in the snacks, sir. Handled."

OGGO 2: "Everyone will get a single snack?"

OGGO 1: "Confirmed with the professor, yes, sir. He's already under our control."

OGGO 2: "Excellent! At least, I hope they don't die this time."

OGGO 1: "W34 is only 5% as lethal as W33, on test primates, at least. We'll see about humans..."

==

Higgins started class like normal and collected the papers they'd written on how barn shape/size showed the farmers' country of origin.

As his Cultural Geography 244 students came up to drop their assignments on his desk, they were permitted (by a tiny sign in the wicker basket on his desk of, 'one per person') a single homemade chocolate-treat snack.

Only two students didn't have papers to hand in, but Higgins wasn't a hardass; he pointed and said, "It's okay, ladies, you can have one, too."

The two coeds both smiled broadly, got up and retrieved the small Halloween-frosted cookies and thanked him.

As Higgins launched into his lecture on how regional differences in wedding ceremonies aligned with types of lawn bowling, something was happening inside the students' stomachs.

The 27 students in class had been hand-picked from the small college's student body. There were specific criteria: They'd previously dated someone else in that class or expressed a desire to, they weren't dating anyone currently, they were verified to be completely healthy, and they were living off-campus.

The professor, Dr. Higgins, didn't know this, of course, he was one of those hand-picked and drugged by the OGGO agency spooks before this whole thing started.

Inside their stomachs, compound W34 quickly entered their bloodstreams and spread widely, especially to their brainstems and gonads. W34 was a combination of several quasi-hypnotic truth and love-induction drugs, and CRISPR drugs that re-wrote the DNA activation sequences, changed some genes' expressions, and triggered a large set of cascading changes in their prefrontal cortexes as well as hindbrains.

One of the last ingredients in W34 was the active ingredient in PIOVA, a psycho-active drug and a substance of strong spiritual significance. Historically, it had also been prized by researchers because it's one of few biological substances that can be detected by high frequency radio waves due to how a several iron atoms in the molecule makes it resonate.

This made it useful for tracking who had been exposed to W34, remotely.

Of the 4 men and 23 women, all had been deemed by OGGO agents as being ideal test subjects.

Their halloween was going to be unlike anyone else's at the entire college - they were being hacked by the government.

No, it wasn't ethical. No, it wasn't altruistic. The government agency involved, the OGGO, needed their test results to know if W34 could be used safely long-term for psyops military ventures.

Kevin was one of the first to notice he was feeling odd, lightheaded, disconnected from sensations. The tranquilizer worked quickly.

W34 also gave him some seriously horny feelings.

He looked over at Kim, who he'd dated the previous year. Kim was a piece of work. Outspoken and assertive, she'd gotten Kevin past his normal shyness and formality and for that he was thankful, but in the end he had decided he didn't want to date someone so religiously and personally conservative.

Kim had definite (but NOT mainstream) religious ideas about how birth control was evil, and Kevin didn't really want to have kids while he was still in college. Kim was clueless about some biology and didn't want to use a condom, either, which would have led down a 'dark path' and 'towards profligate sluttery', among other phrases she used.

Her ideas was, having a kid with Kevin would be Really Great, but she wanted a ring, first. Mostly she wanted a ring. She really wanted it now and urgently and her life was wasting away and Kevin had insisted some kind of birth control was needed and she was seriously conflicted on the topic - her body was desperate but her ideals said something else.

Kim's parents (and some friends at her church) told her that learning about sex would make you go mad-horny so you'd need to have it all the time. She'd signed an abstinence pledge, but pledges were just wishes, she knew she could do what she wanted. Away from her parents? Rockin' times were ahead, she knew, and Kevin's body was the best option in a long time. Sadly, he had been on-off for her - and thus hugely frustrating.

Maria sitting next to Kim, was from Honduras. She was Catholic and was Kim's roommate with a bedroom next to Kim's that shared a kitchen and living room in their apartment-like dorm. Maria had known Kevin while he and Kim were dating, and liked him, a LOT, but she was far too shy to do anything about it. She had a big chest, something she hid because it meant the guys (including some profs) didn't take her seriously.

Maria felt tired, too. The tranquilizer was making everyone mellow, and having a strident effect on her willpower to resist all of her sexy-time thoughts.

Higgins' lesson plan, given to him by the previous semester's professor, was an activity and his students looked tired, so he launched into it early.

"Okay, now, class. We're going to do an activity. Back in the 1820's, the cultural geography of many small towns was set by the predominant religion, or done in contrast to the surrounding areas. We're going to re-enact a marriage ceremony in the same traditions as were in native american rituals of the Harnikee Indians of Jessboro. The goal here is to see how different marriage ceremonies can be from what you think of as 'standard'. Stand up, move the desks to the outside walls..."

[Note, this tribe name was invented by the OGGO, though the ceremony was lifted from an actual tribal custom on another continent]

They stood and cleared the room as asked.

"Now, two circles, let's have, all four men in the inner one. Then, women outside, hands on shoulders side-by-side..." They did this, making an inner and outer ring. "Now, inner, go right, outer, go left... yes, cross-feet opposite now, first in front, then in back... GOT IT! Good job!"

He watched.

Inside them, the activity marginally sped up digestion and W34 uptake from their digestive tracts. It was attached to some glucose molecules and uptake was almost complete even just a few minutes after them eating the treats.

"Good, now stomp slightly every third step... Good..."

== ==

On the edge of Mare Tranquillatus on the Moon (directly overhead from Higgins' class), ancient machinery barely ticking over had noted the sudden dissemination of PIOVA to several organisms on the Earth below. This was idly noted until they started moving in concentric circles! Systems turned on...

This was interesting...

== ==

Higgins saw they were having fun with the exercise. "Right! Good! Now, think like you're at your wedding ceremony, except you only sort-of know who you're going to marry. You have a few choices. You're going home with someone today, you hope it goes well. That's how the Harnikee Indians of Jessboro had their ceremonies, and we know about it because they intermarried with some local English folk and we have their first-person diary entries about what it looked like."

[The script for what Dr. Higgins would say was was carefully written by OGGO researchers. Most of it was B.S. but he didn't know that.]

The students, frankly somewhat loopy with W34, looked mostly inward and outward.

Higgins continued. "Women, you are behind them. You can see the men."

It was true, the women were looking at the guys' butts.

"You know, some of you, who these men are. In old times, you might or might not know them, they might be from a neighboring village, or have lived next door your whole lives. You'd know their characters: were they Good people? YES. For this class, in this class, you are ALL GOOD PEOPLE, solid, strong, righteous, caring, patient, kind... responsible, organized..., clear-headed, attentive, loving..."

Higgins was reading directly from the lesson plan. He considered adding the Scouting pledge of 'trustworthy, kind, obedient...', then laughed to himself.

The women were considering his words. The men were, too. All had just decided they were all those things, and would live their lives that way. The W34 would ensure that would actually happen with no effort on their part.

W34 made them obedient.

W34 was having permanent effects on the way these students thought about themselves and the world.

Higgins continued, "You women, you need to choose wisely, it's a choice for a Literal Lifetime, the father of your children, your provider, your male partner."

"Also... That's right, keep moving, slow and steady... Also, in these ceremonies, the women had to pay attention to the women around them. They were going to be paired with a man, together. This life was one shared, not enough men, so they, you, will SHARE. To make good families, you need to pair with healthy, strong, capable Beshas - sister wives."

There was a small laughter, and he clarified, "NOT bitches. Their native american word is, 'Beshas'."

The students still thought that was funny. Everything was a little funny. They were drugged.

"Okay, so Men, keep circling, but slowly. Beshas - women - reach up and tap the man you're most interested in on the shoulder, but keep moving. Watch who else touches that man, they're going to be your Beshas, too, make peace with them..."

The class moved up, and Higgins prompted them again with a countdown to step forward and touch their choice this round... And They Did.

Many more of the women chose Kevin than Dave. Dave didn't shave regularly, wore baggy clothing, and smelled of weed a lot of the time. Dave only had one Besha.

"Lots of Beshas? Fewer minutes a week alone with your hubby! Reconsider your choices, spread out a little. Everyone will be better people, once they're married. You will work together to grow, as people. That's the normal part of marriage. Usually."

Higgins had seen when marriages didn't work, everyone had.

The women did their choosing, their adjusting, and settled into their choices.

Dave ended with three, Kevin with six, and the other guys with four each.

"When we stop, bring your hands to your sides, turn in place three times and count it, then walk to your man, and hold his arms. Ready, Go..."

They did that, leading to a lot of giggling since being loopy meant almost everything was funny.

"That's right... Men, stretch out your arms... Good..."

Kevin still had six women.

Higgins explained, "Yes. You've chosen your mates. It's not too late, it's frowned on but you CAN switch now, last minute... No? Good. Men, move, women with him, so you have some distance around you. Okay, now, women, hold hands around him, a ring? Right, now circle him 3 times one way - count off - then reverse it 3 times, then forwards 3 times again. You can go slow, this ceremony MEANS something, it's important. You are making an offer of marriage by doing this, committing yourself to a path."

They followed directions amazingly well, Higgins thought.

==

The OGGO researchers noted this 'test of agility' was succeeding. They were competent. They were also Highly Suggestible. Anything Higgins told them would be remembered forever and obeyed, that was a big goal of W34 testing. The ritual itself wasn't about agility, it was just lifted straight from history, and was kind of fun to watch.

==

"Now, Jessbro had Irish peasants, too, not just Native Americans, and they intermarried. Because of the French and Indian Wars, and smallpox, there were far more women than men, which matches our class demographic. You women, you're Very very happy with your man. You will love him and be dedicated to him for the rest of your lives. You know this. That's the point of this ceremony. If you get it, you say, 'posaim thu', which is, 'I marry you', in Irish. Then, repeat that in English, so you feel it. Big stuff."

Everyone spoke at once, but Higgins shouted, "No, no, not all at once, one at a time, around the circle, starting with... Dave."

The women did this, and, told he had to, Dave said so, too.

And, so on, around the circles.

Kevin's Beshas were: Kim (of course), Maria, Dani, Gayle, Madison, and Yeesoon.

"Beshas, now is your turn to tell Kevin, to brag, how many children you will give him, how you will be strong and fit, partners in life, how well you will train those children to be quiet and hard workers, great farmers, trained in fighting to defend their homes..."

Higgins bristled at this script; he was nonviolent, a fact missed by the OGGO researchers. Thus his next pronouncement was off-script: "Nowadays, that means TaeKwonDo, not swords, of course, and instead of farming, it's engineering or lawyering or whatever profession makes good money for the family."

He let that hang, then returned to his script, finding it again. "...And, Beshas, tell him how you will responsibly, patiently, and humbly share the burdens of the house and all its children with each other. So, first, you say, 'Honesty..."

The women did.

Higgins led them through an 'oath' that (created by the OGE) sounded like an 1820's rural American (and Indian and Irish) tradition, but was purely invented for secret-agent purposes. For fun, they had added a few sentences on 'making healthy meals' from an 1822 cookbook found in a Basque museum in Spain. It added to the realism and had the added benefit of encouraging everyone to eat healthy meals.

Kevin heard the women each promise to give him Ten Children. Ten children... Each! It was the maximum Higgins had said was allowed; Kevin didn't have a choice in this, it was Expected he would approve, so he did.

The girls were laughing about this, but at the same time, they weren't going to let one of the other Beshas say a higher number. Competition was a thing.

Higgins hesitated. His classroom was on a floor of a mostly-unused building, so it wasn't public, but the idea was still oddball.

"Right. Now, in the ceremony back in 1820's, mostly from the Native American tradition of that one tribe, the Beshas now prove they are married by baring their breasts to the man. The husband should then suckle from each breast, to prove he accepts them. This is kind of risque, because the nudity symbolizes, it dedicates you, to having No Secrets, AT ALL, from your marriage partner..."

==

The OGGO researchers, all four of whom were men, looked in enviously at the women taking off their clothes. Most didn't stop with just their tops and bras, they kept going, and once a few had done so, the whole class proceeded. That wasn't in the script. Still, while the researchers had already given W34 to their own wives and had all the sex they wanted, it was eye candy. The girls were very pretty.

On a technical level, some of the drugs were chemically bound to sex-related endorphins and brain responses. It had to happen to produce the effects they needed.

Still, it was fun to watch.

And, to be fair, their job was to study these people as test subjects.

==

Looking down from the Moon, the automation had tracked the motions of the PIOVA-filled humans. It was definitely the uptake signal. The systems were awakened and fully scanning the area, the civilization around it, the large-scale development that had happened in the last several millennia. Things were Moving. Strong EM broadcasts worldwide? This was now a type-1 civilization! Waking up was the correct behavior, the Humans could be trusted with some truths, provided suitable controls were in place so they didn't harm neighboring civilizations (like the one that built the shipt).

Backup probes hidden on Earth in deep mountain redoubts long ago were turned on. Shipboard communications systems started sucking in truly massive amounts of human data.

It was time to start - Really Start.

Among other things, the weapons systems started powering up, too.

==

In class, the women were naked. The men were not. The men had not been told to be. Madison, being a strident feminist, silently objected to this but accepted this was an old ritual. She'd have to bring it up with Higgins later.

She didn't have to. Higgins ordered the men to get naked, too.

Kevin and Dave and the other guys looked around as they undressed. WOOOOWWWW...

These girls were HOT! Of course, they would be considered so anyway, since being naked earned them 'sexy-cred' by itself, for all of the guys there. In their minds, especially Kevin's, naked was sexy, and vice versa.

That said, these girls were not ordinary girls.

The OGGO researchers had selected these women because they were a demographic genetic cross section of humanity, but also because they were really, really pretty.

The girls had clear faces and open, bright eyes, and were loving the fact that the guys were getting naked, too, which didn't happen enough in movies, more than one of them firmly believed.

Of course, the whole group was happy their classroom was on the 4th floor and the windows looked out over an treeline, instead of being visible to other passers-by.

The OGGO's had ensured the class location just like they ensured all the other loose ends were tied up.

Two of the girls didn't take off underwear, Kevin noted, and decided that probably had an obvious reason. The rest of them had ... designs in their pubic hair! Pubic areas that bulged out with mons pubis under the skin and delightfully under their landing strips and triangles. Kevin was attentive to details like this. He'd consumed a lot of porn so YES, he knew beauty when he saw it.

The breasts around him didn't sag. They were sweet and firm and upright. But, even if they had, the guys would have only regarded it as special and amazing, they were that horny and brainwashed.

Basically, as guys, they liked boobs a lot. The OGGO crew knew that, too.

The girls looked around and saw mostly half-limp penises, but that was changing as everyone was getting undressed. Sure enough, after just a minute or so, all of the guys had Mr. Pointy going skyward.

Most of the girls evaluated the guy's pubic hair with some measure of restraint. They didn't expect guys to shave or trim there, but two of them had.

Chest hair was evaluated, too, and approved-of since it tended to mean more testosterone and therefore might result in more sex at some point, though they didn't know that for sure.

Small and large boobs, pointy and close in and upwards or downwards facing, it was all good for the guys, and they looked carefully, trying not to look too much because that was rude, but still, they were totally preoccupied with the free views!

Meanwhile, Kim's and Maria's and Madison's breasts were all freed of their poly-cotton restrictions and pointed proudly towards their new husband. The late October air was cool in the building and her areolas crinkled up, pushing her nipples out and erect into the room air, pointing skyward because that's how they sat.

Kevin watched this activity both with a desperate horny level of WANT-THAT and a rock-fast careful observance of being formal in this ceremony. He was the Husband, he must treat each of them fairly. At least, that's what Kevin had been taught because his parents always went on about how he and his siblings had to share, it was important in families to be Very Fair.

ja99
ja99
379 Followers