The Ice Cream Horror: Compound W34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin's eyes, by happenstance of where he was facing, noted Madison's nipples, her soft skin, her mostly-flat stomach descending down to a dark and tufty landing-strip above her cleft. Her legs, below, had muscles from some kind of workout, he thought.

Kevin was right. Madison was on IM soccer, though she called it football because she was half- Canadian. She ran and worked out because she had to, not because she liked it. She liked playing the game, had good ball skills, and loved her teammates.

Of course, now, she'd be switching. She had to work out daily, it was in the rules. She had to take up TaeKwonDo, to teach the ten kids she'd committed to having.

As Higgins watched, he saw the clothing getting messed up. "No, no, you're mixing up clothing. Fold things nicely. Remember, everyone, 'Always Be Tidy', it's a secret of success."

Those words had been drilled into Higgins by his OCD mother and they emerged, off-script and spontaneous. It didn't matter. At that point, every one of the students became functionally an A+ student, since being organized and tidy was far more important than inborn brain power when it came to grades.

Kim, who had never undressed in front of anyone despite desperately wanting Kevin to get a move-on and take her shirt off a few times instead of just blindly groping through the fabric, found herself folding her socks together like when they were freshly laundered, inside of her shoes lined up on her folded pants.

Kim's breasts were medium-sized because medium was the median value statistically per the OGGO researchers' criteria. That said, she wasn't embarrassed by being naked because of course she had to be for the ceremony. Idly, she considered that it was a minor sad point that the first time her new husband would see her naked was like this and not in a four-poster bed with ephemeral gauze-sheets hanging off it.

Kim had definite ideas about what newly married first-time sex would be. It would definitely be on that kind of bed, with a homemade family-heirloom quilt folded down, on black satin sheets. She wanted to slide. She wanted to BE moved, sliding, as her deepest core was TAKEN by her forceful Man Husband.

And, maybe with some lined handcuffs on the nightstand for later.

Maria's chest captured Kevin's attention, being somewhere north of F cup sized. He didn't know anything about cup sizes except (to a degree) being in a more-is-better camp. Maria's chest was larger than he would have considered ideal, for his taste, but he got what he got, that was fine with him. They were committed now, so his reaction was a kind of happy shrug.

He did look at her closely, though. Her skin looked soft, though, and her eyes met his with clarity and interest. His distractions from her chest (an of-course lookit-that focus) shifted to her face. Maria's expression was one of love, because that's what she'd been feeling for so long watching him date Kim and flail around given how off they both were about dating and sex.

Maria knew that Kim and Kevin would never work. She did think it good that they'd tried, though, misguided the pairing might have been. They had such different conceptions of how things should be it was obviously ill-fated.

Sometimes you date because you need experience, Maria thought.

She loved it when Kevin was around and could stop and chat with her. She always made time to be around when he was, just in case. Kevin was sweet. His face was just what she liked - open and caring and mostly clueless. She knew she could fix cluelessness.

Maria had a Private Toy and she liked the idea of Kevin replacing that toy with his own 'anatomical appendage', and she was supremely confident she could turn his cluelessness into strong and regular, deep and abiding schtupping.

Schtupping is German for fucking; she'd grown up in both Miami and Guatemala but she did know a few fun words from Europe.

In terms of what was happening around them?

The W34's compounds led to body changes that wouldn't be apparent for weeks, but the instructions to kiss his wives' breasts meant Kevin had a job to do, and since that Job was 'appreciation', his body responded with a full-on boner for everyone to see.

The girls did, in fact, see it. Further, each of them imagined it relocated so it might push (via somewhat different scenarios) very very close to their cervix, in a repeated fashion, until some kind of end-state pulsing occurred (and maybe some joy-screams for both of them).

Higgins watched their progress, and how the men's look-see transitioned into getting on one knee and suckling at each of the breasts presented to them.

Moans arose from the classroom as the women felt the sensations coursing through them, their libidos turned up high already and the relaxation had spread to allow their hands to move.

Each of them rubbed their fingers through their man's hair, pulling his head to their chest, though some lifted their breast to aim it to his mouth. This help wasn't something the men needed particularly, but it did show enthusiasm, and a lot of 'being sexy' is enthusiasm (per Kim's recent reading of an old Cosmo magazine article).

Kevin's hands descended and pulled in on Maria's butt as he licked and kissed her nipple, then opened his mouth wider and looked up at her face. The eye contact was powerful for both of them, and his hands closing on her butt cheeks - both of them - asserted a dominance she felt to her bones. She wanted him. She could see his cock, hanging there below and... yes, she could shift to let her knee graze by it.

"Hard," she thought, "But of course it is, look at this around him, he's newly married and these are his Beshas, my Beshas, my fellow-sister-wives to him. I wonder what they're like..." She only really knew Kim. She'd seen Yeesoon in two classes before, they were both pre-med, though Maria was headed for nurse-anesthetist and Yeesoon for neurology.

Group selection criteria included raw intelligence. The OGGO researchers wanted subjects they could use for complex tasks later, if phase 3 funding was approved.

Maria's musings were cut short because Higgins called time, he kept having to do that or the men would take a long pause with that one woman, licking and toying with nipples in a way that was certainly fun when he did it to his wife, but just wasn't part of a college classroom setting.

A part of Higgins realized this activity was unusual.

That part, that realization, lasted about a tenth of a second.

Then, as he'd been conditioned, Higgins replaced that thought with fearless certainty that the activity was required and normal and expected and Must Happen.

Each man got a chance to suckle at each of the women's breasts, both breasts on each, for about a minute per. Kevin took longer, Higgins noted, because he had more Beshas.

And, his Beshas had more of him, it looked like. Higgins noted Kevin's significant erection, the head very much pronounced as an arrow-shape and roundly thicker than his classmates were, though about the same length overall. It was hard to judge, Higgins thought, and mostly none of his business. Idle curiosity did suffice mostly.

Eventually, they were all done suckling breasts so he had the last part of the ritual to lead them through.

"Next: the ritual states that each man and wife can request special concessions from each other. Think carefully. If there are things that are required to make you happy, discuss them with your Beshas, and then request them... Since this is a classroom, please call out your requests so the group can hear, and I'll write them on the board."

Higgins looked over at a raised hand.

"Dr. Higgins, I'm requesting my husband eat me out before we have sex, so I can have fun, too."

Higgins turned around and rephrased the request as he wrote. He'd been instructed, and this fell perfectly into one of his prepared ideas.

He wrote, "The husband will do oral sex on demand, happily and attentively. In turn, she will deeply orgasm every 4 minutes during oral sex, and during regular sex. With him, or with her Beshas?"

It had been a question, but he scratched off the question mark and left it.

The question mark wasn't needed. Of course they'd do that.

As soon as Higgins wrote and said the words, the instructions cemented in their minds.

Dave, who had watched a lot of porn, said, "I want my wives to suck me clean after we have sex. That way, I'm clean for the next one. And, it might feel good." Dave had watched a lot of porn and thought that was a good idea; the rest of the class just accepted it without much debate.

The whiteboard was big. There were only two requests.

Higgins knew he had to add one more. "What about..." He kept writing, ideas he didn't know were programmed into him and thought he came up with himself on the spur of the moment.

The students read out loud as he wrote: "You will always do slightly more than your fair share of the chores," which got wide approval.

"Whenever called upon by a military leader, you will act in the best interests of humanity as a whole."

Since Higgins had said it, of course they agreed to that, though such was their loopy ideas of life-is-good happiness in the moment that they didn't second-guess why he'd written it.

==

The OGGO were pleased. The class session was going to plan. The oddball idea of a husband getting his dick sucked after sex was funny to them. They could override it later if they wanted. Though they were employed by a different agency, technically they had an equivalent military rank of a US Army Lieutenant-Colonel, and could dress the part.

Thus, OGE researchers could order the test subjects around, and they'd do as they were told.

==

The SYMPH alien spacecraft on the moon had by this time sucked in a fair section of the world's digital assets. It had a plan. This species was going to go extinct, it could predict that much. Careful plans were created based on info in the database and data flowing in from the remote sensors.

==

The hour was almost up. Higgins had each of the Beshas seal the pact by sucking on their husband's penis, a full-down as much as they could once, then hand-off to the next Besha, then get dressed.

The class was efficient. Dressed, they moved the chairs back into place and got ready to leave.

Higgins told them the last part of the ritual was that they had to go home and stay in total silence for the next 24 hours. No phone, not video or radio, nothing. They could not talk. They would literally not hear and not obey anything anyone - outside their marriage - said to them during that time. They had to go to the husband's 'residence'. Once they were there, they could only sleep, eat, and use the bathroom for the next 24 hours.

Really, once they were home, they could have all the sex they wanted to have, as long as they did it without talking or writing. Since every one of them was horny 'as all get-out', it seemed like a great plan.

The bell-tower started ringing to signal the end of the class-hour, and they filed out.

Higgins was exhausted himself. He packed up the remaining W34 basket and his papers and went home for the day. The OGGO people handled informing the college's department chair that he was feeling ill and wouldn't be teaching the afternoon session.

== ==

Kevin and his retinue got back to his meager one-bedroom apartment, and with some careful arranging, everyone got some space to lie down and sleep.

Indeed, they stripped off again to shower and use the toilet (both bathroom things), and crawled into bed with Kevin, on the couch, or on the sofa or easy-chair cushions. They made do. They'd been told to sleep, so they did.

== ==

The OGGO were happy. They wrote up their reports, checked in on the surveillance equipment placed in the apartments and houses where their students were staying, and prepared to close up shop. This was a long-term exercise, and all they had to do was watch for a week and they could go back to doing lab work with primates and rodents.

Or, they might be re-deployed to overthrow some government or other.

(Usually the overthrowing required reading tons of the local news, buying advert spaces or journalist's articles to stir a pot, or calmly convincing a lawmaker to just start letting one group or another have a little more autonomy. From such things, tyrants were toppled and mundane normal middle-class economies were built, and those economies bought American products.

The OGGO wasn't ethical, but they were efficient.

The trouble with their grand plan was, W34 had equivalents in the arsenals of the chaos-monkey regimes of the world. Those regimes profited from disorder. OGGO had a hard time fighting that.

== ==

The SYMPH ship was going for a full power-up. It would take a few weeks.

== ==

Their dream of staying up and having continuous sex failed because Kevin and his group took a nap right after they got to the apartment and didn't wake up for much of the next 24 hours.

Kevin himself woke up in the midafternoon of the following day and realized he'd missed a full day of classes even before considering that he was jammed in between two Seriously Hot women. They weren't naked; they were wearing t-shirts he'd loaned them.

They regarded the t-shirt for sleeping, technically a 'loan', as a gift.

It was a rule from Cosmo that was accepted-truth among most college women: 'When a guy gives you a t-shirt to wear overnight at his place, that shirt becomes forever your property.' Very rarely was this rule challenged, but when it was, that was for the best because it was a Sure Sign (per Cosmo) the relationship is doomed.

Kevin didn't know this. He had lots of t-shirts. He'd been in cross country running back in high school, and road races always gave out t-shirts.

The girl in front of him was Madison. Madison was not a virgin, unlike Kevin, and knew exactly what she wanted, what it was probably going to feel like, and when it should happen.

That time would be - right after she could pee!!!

Almost falling out of bed (four people on a queen was too much), she and Kevin, then the rest of them got vertical. Kevin was wearing boxers since that's what he had to wear at home (his mother's old rules he'd never fought).

The boxers did not disguise his morning wood, which had already declined by the time he made it to the actual bathroom.

One bathroom and seven people was NOT going to work, they all knew that. They'd need a new place with another bathroom at least. That, and more beds.

When Madison got there, she got in the shower, squatted, and pee'd. Someone else had been on the toilet, and there are times when delay isn't possible.

The shower was going already, from hot water shared with his small apartment building.

Dani was in the shower. Kevin couldn't wait for the toilet either so he told her to not turn around, he was peeing in the tub by her feet, it was an emergency.

Dani thought that was kind of dumb but said, "Okay."

Gayle, who'd grown up with 3 brothers, watched this and said, "Kevin, your pee is dark, you need to drink more water."

This became a topic for a minute until they all had stepped through the shower.

No one bothered getting dressed again.

Madison asked Kevin to come to the bedroom to give her some joy, she wanted to be licked.

Kevin had instructions on that, clear ones he was incapable of fighting. So of course, he went.

They started out kissing, but soon Kevin had kissed his way south, over her mons, and was making little circles with his left hand, then alternating licks and two-finger slow-in-out motions with his other hand. He had seen enough porn to have the basic ideas down.

Sure enough, as predicted, Madison came, 4 minutes in.

Kevin sat up and was surprised, more at the taste and feel being great, versus the orgasm. He knew that'd happen, that was her instructions.

He'd never done oral on a girl before, only having seen it in porn. It was strange to be so up-close and personal, soft and lickable and kissing and wonderful. The bumpiness inside was also a surprise, but a fun one.

Madison liked it. Madison was not done. She pulled Kevin up, noted his cock was ready but not wet and bobbed twice to fix that, then lay back down and pulled him on top of her.

The skin Kevin termed 'Oh-my-God Glorious Soft, supple...wow...' was only the first delight. The second one was getting positioned in a new place. That place had him pushing up along the length of her nether lips and over her clit, making her swoon. He was holding onto Madison's ankles, up and spread out, while she reached down between them. She rubbed his cock up and down her slit to further delight her, and then tucked it down and into place.

"Now, Kev. Make it happen."

Kevin shifted his hips, pushing upwards and ...wow-amazingly slipped just inside a super-tight passage that held his cock Just Perfectly.

He groaned loudly.

The other Beshas were in the kitchen, discussing where they could live and looking up rentals on their phones when they heard Kevin groan. They'd heard Madison's orgasm-yell, too, and debated clapping but in the end decided it'd be rude to interrupt.

As a group, they were pretty respectful at that point, because they'd been recently instructed to be so, and the idea had cemented pretty well.

Even still, as they heard Kevin and Madison start grunting away with each other, they smiled and listened. They knew that they would be making those sounds soon, too.

==

Kevin's lovemaking, as a first time, was normal in that it was short. Statistically most men are quick the first time though, the sensory overload is a big factor (at least Madison thought so, since she'd read some things in Cosmo and had a 'fast' boyfriend before).

Madison had gotten a good Big Happy and enjoyed the sharing with Kevin, his full load pulsing into her had given her even bigger tingles than previously. She didn't know if it was just him, or the new status of being Her Husband (!!!) (she was happy about that part), but she decided she definitely wanted more sex, and soon.

She would have to share, though. She'd agreed to that part.

They lay there a few minutes, Madison trying to decide if she should aspire to bigger things (changing her major) after getting some self-assurance from just knowing that she'd get her life organized, tout suite.

Kevin's thoughts were relaxed and just living in the moment until Madison turned over next to him, her boobs dangling down slightly with the shift and rubbing over his legs.

Her movement turned into her kissing his abdomen until she reached his much-subsided cock, a small drip right below on his abdomen and another right near his urethra.

Madison kissed over that, licked it up and swallowed it down, then sucked him in to give a good swirly tongue-lashing cleanup. It was required. She did a good job and felt happy she'd done it right.

This done, she lay down again and they took a small nap.

==

That afternoon, amid a lot of halloween festivities outside, Kevin shuttled his Beshas around so they could pack up their things and move into Kevin's place. There were things that just had to happen, so, of course they did.

Normally, getting married might normally result in telling everyone they knew that was what happened. They couldn't do that, what with six wives, six Beshas really, and no one in town knowing how normal and even admirable that was (except the others in their cultural geography class).

As each of them showed up with their most important items - bathroom stuff, clothes in bags, mattresses either from their apartments or a mattress store in town - they aligned a little more closely with the task ahead of them and talked it all out, what would come next, how they'd figure things out.

They were now Very Organized People. They were 'Always Tidy'.