All Comments on 'The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 03'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 6 years ago
Dad Jason / Wild Jason

Just such funny little interludes!

I wish we could clone you so you could work on both storylines at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
x2 for Dad Jason/Wild Jason

I second the comment by tentaclesforall, the Dad Jason/Wild Jason was hilarious, well done!

Thanks for the story.

TheVulgarOneTheVulgarOneover 6 years ago
I love your stories

I am such a fan of both storylines you are working on. I am always waiting and checking to see when they hit. You do a fantastic job with them. I love that you don't rush them just to get a story out there. Keep up the excellent work.

stinglessbeestinglessbeeover 6 years ago
Clone

I want One. I enjoy your story telling . Keep up the excellent craft. MUAH

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Well Done!

Very good character development. Smart, funny, and great sex - a rare combination. I look forward to the next friend (or two)!

harryj67harryj67over 6 years ago
Enjoying these stories!

What a great story.Just don't make us wait so long for the next installment? Thank you for the entertainment!!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
I'd write a comment...but...

I'm too busy following Maria upstairs! :+)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoying the Story

Normally don't comment, but I'm really enjoying your stories. Keep it up!

IllicitMaterialIllicitMaterialover 6 years ago
Wow

I love how you played with the manifestation of personalities in this series. i haven’t seen before on this site and I really enjoy it! Keep them coming!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Almost have to ask

Who is teaching, who is being taught?

Next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please More

Please Please Please continue with what happens in the shower PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next

Hot story. Next....

beanburner69beanburner69over 6 years ago
my horny monster

I'm a fan of your other story so thought I would give this a try. I read all three chapters waiting on the new year, this is just as good , waiting for more.

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 6 years ago
Wild ride

Fun, funny and fantastic! Well done!

stinglessbeestinglessbeeover 6 years ago
Beautiful Mind

It is said the brain is the largest sex organ. You are delightfully well endowed

CrazyMactireCrazyMactireover 6 years ago
Oh my

Read this entire series and oh my, oh my... Left my mind kinda addled

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Kisses

Kiss kiss kiss kiss!!! You are amazing :) I love House for Horny Monsters, so decided to check this one out. I. So happy I did!!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Ah well

I'm just not into anal penetration. I gave up on the monster girls when that story went there and now this one has too.

So far as I am concerned, some orifices are made for things to come out of, not for things to go into.

I'll leave this story for those who like that type of thing. It's a pity, because Annabelle is a good writer.

Lue

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Picture this

Great story, really love the two sides of his conscience. In my mind I can see the two figures from 'Night At The Museum', Dad-Jason the Roman Centurion and Wild-Jason the American Cowboy. They bickered with each other throughout that movie, but worked together. Wonderful comic addition to a very sexy scene.

Really good character building thus far, the protagonist is especially likeable.

Looking forward to more in this story line. Thanks for a great read.

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderabout 6 years ago
Sorry! I had to rate this as only

a five because I couldn't find the six.

bigb3n79bigb3n79about 6 years ago
Literally laughed my ass off

"Dad Jason's hair spontaneously burst into flame, and Wild Jason chased him around the table with a tiny fire extinguisher." Best line in the whole story. I had images of old style Bugs Bunny cartoons running through my head. Love the imagination.

rhodekillrhodekillabout 6 years ago
Awesome, just Awesome

Dad Jason and Wild Jason had me laughing hard enough that my wife was curious about what I was reading. She's a fan now too and she's not much for reading! She couldn't have had a better introduction to Literotica. Thanks, and keep em' coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect!

After being with several of my daughters friends, your stories perfectly convey the excitement, feelings and adventure that the encounters bring. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad It Ended as It Did

Great story, that would have rated a 5, but I was disappointed that it ended where it did rather than finishing with them falling asleep together. It's all about the follow-thru....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hungry 4 knowledge

Oh Maria, she just had to lose her innocence and become sexually active. I really like that quality in a young woman, she will be happier for the experience(s). If only we all could find a loving, caring and knowing mature partner while we were in our late teens to learn from. More MILFs (men and women) for everyone! TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT

Such a hot story.You really write some good ones.Keep um coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this storyline

It plays to every father's secret fantasy.

lookbob66lookbob66over 4 years ago

I like the story so far. I like the fantasy/ethical part where he has his better half and his more libertine half weighing in on his various decisions, but you got an actual laugh out loud when the Dad one's hair burst into flames. Straight off the edge into fantasy without any real warning. Not to say that effortlessly seducing multiple teenage beauties isn't fantasy, but that's relatively pedestrian compared to spontaneous combustion. Also, I'm jealous about all the comments you've received, but you clearly deserve them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"that would be inappropriate" is the perfect thing to say during orgasm.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Lol great

Inappropriate my ass, lol really funny well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

This is probably my favorite story yet. I love Megan and her cute sexiness, but Maria's innocence in this story set me off!

AvaritiaAvaritiaover 3 years ago
Conflicting…

It’s a fun read but I’m also kinda creeped out by it…18 or not it’s just such a cradle robbing experience. I’ll keep reading ‘cause I’m a completion-ist though…😅

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Ha! Hilarious and sexy

So, next? Maria was speaking of Gabrielle? I think you mentioned one other (too lazy to go back and look) but that would be stretching things... nice, wet things, perhaps? :D

Once the kids are off to college, is it time for teacher?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

So glad I found this gem! I absolutely love the angel/devil on the shoulder comedy. It's self deprecating humor adds a lightness to what could be an otherwise creepy scenario.Between that and his obvious sweet nature with a desire to give as much, if not more pleasure, He hits a just the right balance. While I love me some dark non-con, this is a fun sexy dabble in the taboo!

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Dad Jason and Wild Jason are good story tools. Wonderful!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 3 years ago

This is the best chapter so far. The balance of innocence and wanton desire is truly sexy. The idea of a beautiful, polite, innocent, Latina, Catholic college girl asking to be fucked up the ass is both sweet and nasty. You are are good writer. Far above average for Literotica.

Capecrusader7Capecrusader7over 2 years ago

This reminds me a lot of the first time I had sex. I had anal waaaaaay before vaginal and I wish it was more like this. Great chapter!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Corrupting the catholic school girl...

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

That was amazing as a way to do anal sex for her & keep her virginity intact.

fluffydoodlefluffydoodleover 2 years ago

I love Wild Jason/Dad Jason.....kinda been there, done that :D

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

undeniably hot, and also fairly pervy-mature dad-dude picking off his daughter's barely legal virgin buds one by one...giving them big sperm douches and enemas...and he's definitely into a power trip...at least a 22 year age differential...

surprised no mention of (hopefully) lush ebony muffin

real surprised he's not making time for the horny single teacher too..

he'd be toast if word ever got out he's schtupping his daughter's bff's

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

The Dad Jason / Wild Jason bit is hysterical.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

Wonder if we'll get some girl play with Megan and Maria and Jason.

JodailyJodaily6 days ago

Lmao! "Dad Jason was no more than a pile of ashes smoldering over a pair of shoes. Wild Jason stuck the fire extinguisher between his legs, humping the air and discharging powder into the air". Now that is funny! So glad you're working so hard at keeping us hard. I think it's working. Im over here looking a lot like Wild Jason, you bad girl. Many thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES